After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

PO Box 181451, Corpus Christi, TX (361) 946-5544

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Shavona G

Mark did my wedding and he was AMAZING! A nice mix of everything had the dance floor busy all night with dance battles! Definitely recommended. Reasonable price for a lifetime of sweet memories. He was exceptional from the beginning of planning to the actual wedding date. He was... Read More patient and always replied quickly to my emails or messages with questions during the planning process. I will definitely be using him for future events. Great job Mark and thank you again! You rocked it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Before using Mark with Diamond Entertainment I wasn't sure what to expect from a DJ. We were seeking services for our wedding, so naturally we were cautious when reviewing our potential DJ's. Mark seemed to be the most natural and fun plus he seemed to be the most adaptable to... Read More our music style, so we took a chance. Everything turned out great! He was on time, dressed professional. There was one time when the crowd didn't seem to get up and dance (break the ice), Mark worked the crowd, and before long we had a constant steady flow of dancers. People had a great time thanks to the music (no one wants a dead/boring wedding party) Everyone was happy and emotional for us. Long story short, we're glad and lucky we chose Mark, music really is at the heart of any event, I whole heartedly recommend using him. We will be using his services again for our house warming party.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Andrea G

When planning my parents anniversary party I wasnt really sure what we were going to do as far as music. Im so glad we had Mark come out and DJ for us. We had such a great time dancing and singing karaoke. I truly feel that his services were the icing on the cake for our event.... Read More Definitley a night to remember forever and I reccomend Diamond Entertainment to anyone looking for DJ services! We will always use Mark for all of our DJ needs in the future!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ashley S

Mark and his wife are absolutely amazing! They were our DJ last weekend at our wedding. They played anything and everything. Made sure we were taken care of. I'll recommended them to anybody!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Crystal P

Mark is an amazing DJ and all around great person! Before proceeding in what my husband and I had planned for the wedding night, he always made sure we were on the same page to ensure our happiness. He was very interactive with our guests and encouraged them to get up on that... Read More open dance floor! He played the hits that got those hips moving and had everyone dancing and singing until the very end! I highly recommend him for any and every event you may have planned. P.S His wife is amazing, beautiful, and kind!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Brianna L

We just recently got married at the courtyard at gaslight square. Mark was our DJ and he did such a great job!! He was great to work with, made accommodations for all my special requests, not to mention the long list of songs we wanted lol. He really helped our night to be... Read More special. He is a great DJ for an event and I would use him again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Mark was an awesome DJ for our wedding at the Solomon Ortiz Center! He was always responsive during the planning process, and open to many requests. Set up was done promptly at the venue and everything went smoothly. The light set up was really nice!! I highly recommend Diamond... Read More Entertainment for your next event. Thanks Mark for helping to make our night even more special!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kelly M

Mark did an awesome job at our wedding, he was accommodating to all our requests, he certainly helped to make sure everyone had a great time. Thank you Mark, Joyce and I are extremely grateful and will be recommending you to anyone who is looking for a dj.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Monique A

Diamond Entertainment was absolutely the best choice for our wedding entertainment! Our guests danced all night to an outstanding music selection. From helping us to plan our song selections for the evening to making sure they were set up and ready before our guests arrived for... Read More cocktail hour, our entire event ran smoothly! We will definitely be using Diamond Entertainment for future events!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Rachel T

Mark is amazing!!! He was the DJ for a wedding I helped plan and was VERY easy to work with. I really appreciated his flexibility with music requests and last minute timing changes during the reception itself. Best experience I've had working with a DJ hands down. Highly... Read More recommend his services!!! Thanks again, Mark!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Paige B

I absolutely loved this DJ!! He made our night so special. Thank you! And if any of y'all need a DJ I highly recommend him. Easy to work with and was on top of everything! He knew exactly what he was doing made everything run smooth. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Rebecca S

I got married last Saturday and Mark was our DJ. He did an awesome job. His selection on music was exceptional for both the ceremony and reception. I would definitely use him again as a DJ! Thanks Mark for helping to make our day perfect.