Diamonds and Details Weddings and Events

Center City, Philadelphia Suburbs, South Jersey

"Planning Your Wedding Should Be Fun!"

Diamonds and Details is a full service wedding and event planning company specializing in stress-free planning. We bring passion, creativity and a personal touch to each client's wedding. Services include day of coordination, customized planning packages and hourly consultation planning.

Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Center City, Philadelphia Suburbs, South Jersey (610) 587-2514
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Elizabeth F

My wedding would not have been the same without the fantastic girls from Diamonds and Details. They made the whole process (from the very beginning of planning to the end of a fantastic evening) go smoothly and brought in a number of vendors that I never would have found on my... Read More own. I cannot thank them enough. If you're looking for a planner with a keen eye and a great sense of detail, look no further

2017-08-08T16:33:24 Response from the vendor

We will miss planning with this Bride! Her wedding details were some of our favorites ever. Thank you for such kind words and for letting us be part of your special day! Many congrats from D&D!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kim R

Amanda and her team did an amazing job making sure our wedding day went smoothly at the Horticulture Center on April 29, 2017! From our first initial meeting, Amanda was very helpful, and did a great job of planning out our day. She literally focused on every little detail.... Read More She also helped alleviate any stress that my fiancé and I had. The NFL Draft and Penn Relays took place the same day as our wedding. Amanda did an amazing job of staying on top of the drivers and making sure our transportation company arrived on time for pick up, and to the church and reception despite all the traffic that was in the area. Amanda even went out of her way to research the road closures and relayed the information to the transportation company to make sure we arrived on time a couple of weeks before our wedding so there wouldn't be any issues with transportation. She did an excellent job checking with us to see if we were happy with how our wedding day was going! We would highly recommend hiring Amanda and her team to help make sure your wedding day will run smoothly and it will be a day you will never forget!

2017-05-26T21:09:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such sweet words! We are so happy to hear about everything coming together perfectly! We can't say it enough - Diamonds and Details clients are the best in the business!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Saree F

Amanda and her team are wonderful. She was professional, attentive and an incredible person to work with. She helped to make my dream a reality with no stress. This was the best choice I made concerning the planning of my wedding.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kathy H

Amanda was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding making sure that all my vendors were on the same page and collecting their insurance for the venue. On the day of, she handled anything that came up and kept everyone on schedule. Cannot imagine getting through the day... Read More without her!

2017-07-06T21:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kathy for such sweet words! We are so happy to hear everything was perfect for your wedding day! Best wishes from our team and go Flyers! ;)

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Julie H

Amanda is the most amazing wedding planner! She and her team helped make our day run smoothly and beautifully. We wanted a "pinterest worthy" type of wedding with lots of touches and details. She helped me streamline my vision and create a gorgeous wedding! Amanda works with... Read More great vendors and understands how to keep a budget. We used her recommendations for the flowers, DJ, Photo Booth, etc and we were thrilled with every vendor that she thought would work best for our wedding. Amanda is also hugely supportive during the process of planning. I had a few meltdown moments from the pressure of coordinating 4 parties (rehearsal dinner, wedding, kids party, and brunch) and she jumped right in! She is the height of professionalism and kindness. Choosing Diamonds and Details was the best choice we made for our wedding. Thank you Amanda!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lucy C

Amanda and her team just did our wedding a couple of weeks ago and I could not recommend them more! They seamlessly took care of every last detail at our wedding, which had the ceremony and reception in 2 different locations and required a lot of logistical organization in... Read More advance of the weekend and throughout the day. We also had a ton of decoration set up that Amanda and her team did beautifully and exactly as we had envisioned. Me, my mom and my bridal party didn't need to use our phones the entire day of the wedding because Amanda and her team made sure that everything was happening like it was supposed to and handled any issues when they came up. After spending some much time planning your day, you want to enjoy every moment and the ability to sit back and relax the entire day without having to worry about anything is absolutely invaluable and you will absolutely be so thankful that you hired her!! I initially thought that we could get away with only having a coordinator for part of our day since our reception location had it own venue coordinator, but after seeing all of the moving parts in the day, we extended Amanda's time to 11 hours and it was the best decision and we are so happy we did it. The price of her services is also very, very competitive for the level of service she provides and definitely worth every single penny if you want to enjoy your day!!

2016-11-22T07:58:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such sweet words! We are so lucky to have the best clients out there! Congratulations on a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Mila S

Deciding to work with Diamonds & Details, specifically, Svetlana was the absolute best decision for my wedding! I reached out just 3 weeks before the wedding (on a Sunday), and had some key issues/assistance I needed help with. Svetlana responded that same day (on a Sunday!) and... Read More agreed to meet in person at the venue that afternoon (did I mention, it was a SUNDAY!) to discuss the upcoming wedding. From that first meeting, I knew that I was in great hands, and things were about to get a lot less stressful for me. She was incredibly professional throughout the entire process. Very fast response rate, and extremely helpful to bounce ideas off of, and get suggestions from. The best part was, she went above and beyond working with the venue to make all of our unique requests become realities, and was there for me answering all of my many questions throughout. She was very detail oriented, calm and collected, and wonderful overall to work with. Having Svetlana there with her assistants on the day of the wedding gave me such peace of mind. I knew she had all of the details being taken care of in the background, and she was literally my right hand for the day - holding umbrellas, running back to the limo, checking on the venue, keeping us on track, and more than anything - a friend! If I had to do it all over again, the only thing I would change is getting in touch sooner!! I would 100% recommend Svetlana for any occasion / event planning experience, and especially a wedding! She is the absolute best in the business!!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Isaac T

Amanda and her team were fantastic. They helped us pull off our very non-traditional DIY wedding by immediately grasping our vision and running with it. Prior to the event, Amanda took the time to help us make sure we weren't missing anything and to troubleshoot areas that were... Read More concerns. The weekend of the wedding, Amanda held our vendors accountable so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend D&D for any event.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Liz J

Amanda was the day-of coordinator for our backyard wedding. It went off without a hitch! ... But only BECAUSE Amanda and her assistants Svetlana and Megan were there. Frankly, it would have been a mess without them. We had so many moving pieces and so much setup. I started... Read More working with Amanda weeks before the wedding, and she took so much stress away immediately. On the big day, everything happened right on time and went smoothly. When issues arose, Amanda and her team took care of it before I even knew there was a problem. My photographer said, "This is the most well organized wedding I've been to." Other vendors also commented on how helpful Amanda and her team were. Our parents say they were lifesavers. I would absolutely recommend Amanda's services for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Tracey h

Amanda, Svetlana, and their team went above and beyond to make our day perfect as day-of-coordinators. They dealt with all the inevitable mishaps behind the scenes to make the day completely seamless. Great value, as well! They truly have pride in their work and love what... Read More they do. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

I'm a new mother of the groom and this was my first experience with an event planner. This team of gals were amazing! They handled inclement weather conditions, trolley miscommunications and paid close attention to all the little details that were important to the bride and... Read More groom. And this is not to mention the countless hours of planning prior to the actual wedding. Amanda and Svetlana were professional, kind and so sweet to work with, you never saw them break a sweat. I don't know how you plan a big wedding without them, we were so appreciative of all their expert advice and tender loving care of all of us. I would highly recommend this outstanding group of women to anyone planning a wedding or any other important event. We were that impressed...

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Sara P

If I could give 0 stars I would. I'm not a malicious person. I have glowing things to say about other vendors. In fact, if it wasn't for other vendors, I can confidently say the involvement of D&D in my wedding would've singlehandedly ruined it. I hired Amanda for Day-of... Read More services Please don't make this mistake: you get what you pay for. It was the worst decision I made regarding my wedding. Not only did my attendees, bridal party, vendors complain about her, but a member of her own staff complained about her as well. The members of my wedding party (boys and girls) complained Amanda was rude and unprepared. 3 of my vendors (all incredibly seasoned pros) describe Amanda as "condescending" "Rude" "unorganized." A seasoned frustrated vendor even said (when asked) that Amanda "doesn't have a clue on the industry or how to be a planner." My wedding was an extravagant, 200 guest affair w/attendees from all over the world. D&D truly didn't know how to handle it. I tried to work with them throughout the time prior to my wedding to aid what I was afraid was an utter lack of organization. Speaking with Amanda is difficult as she's very repetitive, hyper and interrupts. She often would say that we hadn't told her about something, and then upon showing her evidence, she wouldn't admit fault. I have attempted to amicably discuss her services prior to writing and D&D has not cooperated, even though we have witnesses to much of it. If a business owner can admit mistakes, a lot can be forgivable. However, she responds in an immature way at the slightest critique. Amanda came to me (the bride) right before the processional (I'm a nervous wreck) and started complaining "The DJ is so unprepared" Telling a nervous bride the DJ is unprepared before walking is not professional or acceptable. A planner needs to TAKE CARE of situations rather than complain to the bride on her wedding day! The fact that she can't admit this is mind-boggling. My entire wedding party was a witness to this. A wedding planner should LOWER the stress on the day of the wedding, not to increase it. Guests informed me that Amanda looked "frazzled." As a planner, you shouldn't be unraveling. We had asked/paid her to do specific things on the day, (handling gift envelopes a certain way, setting up ceremony, etc) and she didn't do any of them as rehearsed. As a result, my mother had to take over, resulting in her absence in photos. I now have NO prewedding photos with her. Amanda was protecting the vendors rather than our interests. She doesn't understand that her clients should be her priority. My parents paid for 150 chairs. When they hadn't all been set out, we asked D&D to tell the catering company to put them out. D&D ignored the request. Don't ask her to bustle a dress or bring champagne! She spent 15 minutes trying to bustle my dress and wasn't able. I had a bridesmaid ask me, (after bustling my dress in 5 min, without practice ) "is this her first wedding?" When confronted with this she said that "it's not part of her contract" to bustle. As a business owner, I've gone above and beyond for my patients many times. When I asked Amanda to bring champagne she told me she couldn't because of "Legal reasons," even after telling her I'd pay for it...my bridesmaids are >30. I know of many wedding planners who've done this (free). Amanda is too concerned with nitpicking what she's "contracted to do" than her client's happiness, even after paying over $3000 for a day-of services.

2016-05-21T08:32:46 Response from the vendor

We have discussed many of these items with Sara through email but wanted to address her concerns here, as we always appreciate feedback from our clients. Sara contracted us for customized planning services, not day of coordination. Sara utilized our vendor referral services for her... Read Less Read More

Amanda Rocks

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Emily S

Where do we even start? Amanda is organized, on top of everything, and most of all kind. It was a pleasure working with her, and our wedding day was perfect because of her skills and exceptional staff. Before the big day Amanda went above and beyond helping us choose a venue... Read More and recommend vendors which was a huge time saver. Overall our experience was tremendously positive, and we honestly couldn't have done this without her. We recommend her to anyone planning a wedding on a budget.

Dependable and Detail Oriented

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Megan M

I worked with Svetlana and she was amazing! I did a partial plan, so we met a few times and emailed a lot leading up to the wedding. She always offered to accompany me to vendor meetings and offered her advice when I asked, while also understanding my vision and ideas for the... Read More wedding. I loved working with her leading up to the wedding, but I was most amazed by how helpful she was the week of the wedding. She was extremely detail oriented and was on top of everything, even things I hadn't thought of. She was kind enough to even make last minute signs for the bathroom the night before the wedding! The day of the wedding, she was by my side the whole time and always had anything I needed, I didn't have to worry about anything at all! I would recommend Svetlana to anyone who is looking for a dependable, detail oriented, helpful, and kind person.

All in the details

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Jackie N

Being a couple planning a wedding from the other side of the country, Amanda was extremely helpful when it came to finding and selecting high quality wedding vendors that fit within our budget. If we had not been working with Amanda, we would have undoubtedly spent much more... Read More time and effort on finding higher priced vendors that may not have been as high a quality as the vendors Amanda led us to. As both of us are financially minded, one area we felt Amanda could improve was her budgeting. While she certainly was willing to put in time and effort in developing a budget to fit our needs, we ended up creating our own much more detailed version on the side. We felt that Amanda's generalized budget in a word document was not quite as in-depth and workable as what we were looking for, and so we took that aspect of our research and planning on ourselves. As we were planning our wedding from across the country, we especially appreciated Amanda's dedication and flexibility. With work schedules and time differences to account for, a lot of our planning took place well outside of business hours. Amanda was always accommodating and more than willing to work around our odd schedules and meet with us (via phone and Skype) evenings and weekends. She was also sure to make herself completely available for us on the rare occasions we were in town for some whirlwind wedding planning. Another area in which we felt Amanda could improve was leading the wedding rehearsal. Our officiant was not able to attend the rehearsal, so Amanda led in his place. We were largely inexperienced when it came to wedding ceremony specifics, and we were hoping Amanda would be able to fill in the blanks. While she is undoubtedly experienced and her intentions were good, we would have appreciated a little more strong direction from Amanda. She used our best guesses as the standard, and seemed frazzled when we decided to deviate from our own inexperienced opinions. We were undoubtedly indecisive and Amanda was most likely just trying to keep us happy, but we would have liked her to take more initiative in this process and not be afraid to express her opinions and experiences (as that is partially why we hired a planner). Our wedding day started off with an ice storm, which delayed our vendors' arrivals. Behind the scenes, Amanda was working frantically to make sure our plans A, B and C were all set and ready to go. We appreciated her diligence and felt confident knowing that Amanda was on the job. Everything worked out leading up to the ceremony, undoubtedly in no small part due to Amanda's efforts. After the ceremony and throughout the rest of the evening, we felt as if Amanda was stretched a little thin. This could have been because one of her two assistants was unable to make it to the wedding due to the morning's bad weather. Her assistant that was able to make it (Maygen) was extremely attentive and calming throughout the day. However, we were hoping Amanda would be able to focus her attention on our needs throughout the night a little more than she did. Overall, Amanda was an extremely personable, enthusiastic, and flexible planner. While she was not perfect (and what human is?), we would definitely recommend her to any couple looking for a planner to help make their big day special.

Worth. It.

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Dorothy

I work 3 times a week on 12- hour shifts, and I was the only one planning for my wedding (my husband helped, but he's not really into details). I thought it was going to be easy since we're just doing a small one. Not really, 5 months before the wedding and I'm starting to get... Read More overwhelmed because of details I need to take care of. My friends have been telling me to at least have a wedding coordinator on the day-of. So I looked on theknot.com, saw Diamonds and Details and I stumbled upon this one review which made it sound like they're awesome. I thought I'll give it a try. Emailed them, and to my surprise Svetlana called me that same day. We met that same week. And that's where it all started. Let me just tell you how AWESOME she is! She went way above and beyond!!! I was only expecting that she will help me on the day-of the wedding but she even helped me with planning, gave her input... she's like my personal checklist - reminding me if I got this or that covered. She's there if I have questions - I can call, text, or email her anytime. The GREAT thing was if I wanted to contact any vendors she would tell me stop doing it and let her take care of it. She's really more than a day-of coordinator. She was also there on my rehearsal. I really wasn't doing anything anymore. On my wedding day, Svetlana, with her assistants Rachel and Cara, did an AMAZING job. I didn't have to think about anything - not exaggerating. They just told me what to do, where to go, and that's it. Can't forget what she told me a month to weeks before the wedding, my only job is to be beautiful on my wedding day, and let her worry about everything else. They are great! It's worth it.

Professional, Prompt, and Kind - Worth EVERY Penny!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Vanessa L

My experience with Diamonds & Details, specifically Svetlana Auletto, who I worked with for nearly 5 months, was nothing short of fantastic. I live in Florida, and had a backyard wedding in South Jersey this past June 8th. I had wanted a backyard wedding my whole life in the... Read More house I grew up in (which is also where my own parents married), but worried that if I wasn't somewhere that didn't have a "package" or some sort of wedding coordinator, that my own mother or sister would be the one doing all of the un-fun jobs of herding the crowd, making sure the vendors were all on the same page, and running smoothly, etc. When I spoke with Svetlana (who was helpful from the 1st phone call; none of that "email us your info, and we'll get back to you in 1-3 days" crap that you often come across), she told me that they had many packages, including a Day Of Coordination package for $1000. $1000 is a lot of money for me, and hiring D&D wasn't something I took lightly, but it was HANDS DOWN the best decision I made about my entire wedding. Not only did Svetlana meet with me for more than an hour in our initial meeting when I was visiting home in early February, but she also advised us about things that we wouldn't have thought of ourselves, was constantly emailing to check in and see if I needed anything, got me a great price on my linens and table runners. When I came home in April for my bridal shower, Svetlana came over to my parents house to look at the back yard, and get an idea for how everything was going to be set up. Once the middle of May rolled around, we emailed each other probably every other day. I never felt like I was waiting for her to get back to me; in fact, I know that there were a few times that she was waiting on me! For our rehearsal, Svetlana showed up with an assistant, wrangled everyone in place, and kept me calm. The day of the wedding, she was at my house for close to 11 hours, and even had what must have been the whole D&D team there before the wedding. Until I walked down the aisle, there was someone by my side (but in an non-annoying, un-invasive way!) to grab me anything I needed, head off relatives at the pass that kept trying to get into the upstairs area, and just generally keep me calm and cool. Everyone there that day was friendly, and efficient, but also stayed in the background. If there was any wedding snags that day, you never would have known it. $1000 IS a lot of money, but Svetlana, and the whole D&D team worked with me for months, spent many hours of time with me, made sure that they were the only ones working on my wedding day, and made me as calm as could be. Worth every penny, and I'll always be grateful. Thank you!!

Diamonds and Details

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Lauren N

Amanda and her staff were fantastic! We had planned many of the big things (venue, caterer, photographer, etc.), but needed some help with timelines, general advice, and day-of-the-wedding support, especially since we live out-of-state. She created a unique package for us... Read More which worked perfectly. Amanda was always prompt to respond to phone calls and e-mails, and we wouldn't have had as amazing of a day without her continued advice. She helped us to fine-tune the details and stay on track in terms of communicating with vendors, sending invitations, and finalizing our plans. The months leading up to the wedding were so much smoother with her help! On the day of, Amanda and her staff were fantastic - the guests all commented on how friendly and helpful they were. They took care of EVERYthing, including setting up some items, communicating last-minute with all of our vendors, and attending to any issues that came up throughout the night. Amanda was prepared for anything - her "emergency kit" rescued my dress after a mishap during some photos. We are truly grateful for the services that Diamonds and Details provided, and would absolutely recommend them enthusiastically!

Diamonds and Details- Day of Coordinating

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Harmony R

I cannot thank Diamonds and Details enough for being a part of our wedding day!! The day went by so smoothly and my husband and I have Amanda and her wonderful team to thank for it. Throughout flower madness, ripped pants, and a visit from mother nature- she was a calming force.... Read More Her emergency kit was a life saver and time checks helped keep the party going without a hiccup. I also cannot speak highly enough about Svetlana! She is so kind and attentive! Amanda and Svetlana are a power team and I am so happy that we worked with Diamonds and Details!!! As several of my friends have just gotten engaged and are in the midst of wedding planning, I am going to highly recommend Diamonds and Details to all of them!!

Amanda is amazing

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Tobi-Lyn B

I would totally recommend this company and Amanda to anyone looking to have a wedding planner or day of coordinator. Amanda and her team took on our wedding which was out of the box and quite detailed and truly rocked it out for us. She was there any time of day or night I... Read More needed her, always answered my calls or emails quickly and jumped onto things immediately for me. When the coordinator at my venue left about a month before my wedding, Amanda was there to help fill in the gaps and ensure my vision came to be...she went above and beyond for me throughout the whole process but especially on my wedding day. My venue dropped the ball on a few things and Amanda was there to pick up the pieces and make it work. We actually hired her late in the planning process as a day of coordinator, but she ended up being so much more than that. I do not know how things would have turned out had she not been there. I could relax and enjoy it all knowing she had my back and was taking care of business. On top of it all, she was inexpensive and truly a great value for all she did for us. She rocks, and I would say hire her and her team without hesitation. They were professional, friendly, informed and knowledgeable and truly went above and beyond for us to give us an incredibly magical day. 5 stars, no doubt! Thank so much Amanda - you totally rule!

Amazing Amanda! (and Svetlana!)

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Rebekah G

I worked with Amanda for 2 1/2 years while we planned our wedding. We were paying for everything ourselves and so we needed plenty of time to save, while still making sure we secured vendors that fit into our budget as well as managing the multitude of DIY projects we did as... Read More well. Amanda was amazing. She was the friend who told you how it was without crushing your dreams. She helped us find amazing vendors and gave suggestions along the way that helped us space out things to do so we could be less stressed in the months leading up to our wedding. She was on top of everything as Hurricane Sandy approached and threatened to completely wash out the day. She contacted all the vendors to make sure they had backup plans if needed and stayed in touch with the venue on flooding and power issues. Thankfully our area did not get hit too badly. On the day of, Amanda and Svetlana were a godsend. When my hairdresser was 45 minutes late and a groomsman had no pants, they were on top of it so I did not need to be. You really saw how serious they were on wedding day and she constantly was checking in with me to make sure everything was running smoothly which allowed me and my new husband to enjoy the day rather than worry about where things needed to be. I love Diamonds and Details and I will miss working with them.

with us every step of the way!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Sam F

Wow! What can we say! Amanda and Svetlana were amazing. Overall, they were both so cool, calm and collected and really know their stuff and did everything they could possible do to put our minds at ease from starting with a budget to meet our needs, right up the rehearsal and... Read More the big day. It was amazing to have a team to support us because without them, we would have surely missed the details that made our day special. I especially love how personal Amanda made our event feel. Really catering to our families and our guests to make sure everything went off without a snag! We met with Amanda many times before our big day and she was very flexible, especially over email, text and in person (face to face and over the phone!). We had many changes along the way, but they never phased Amanda and her team. She was always happy to meet our needs, do what's best and really come through for us! We were most impressed about the care and love she put into our special day! I also loved how real and true to task Amanda was. She catered to our every need but kept a certain realness to what we could do and what we had to forgo in our budget and time constraints. It was nice to have this sounding board and foundation to build from so that our big day was everything we could have dreamed and more . Thanks, Diamonds and Details! We are so thankful for your and everything you did for us!

Stress free planning!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Esther C

When we called Amanda we only had less than 6 months to plan the wedding. On top of that, I needed to travel out of the country for 6 weeks. Amanda quickly helped us find the venue of our dream (that is also within our budget!) She made sure we stayed on schedule even when I... Read More wasn't in the country. Amanda made the wedding preparation stress free, letting us know what to get done promptly yet giving us the freedom to make decisions over the details. I would highly recommend her!

Superwoman!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Eric F

Mandy Dabbeekeh was our wedding planner for our ceremony at the Lake House Inn on June 9th. From the minute we got in contact with her, she was incredible. We told her what we were looking for in a venue and she immediately recommended the Lake House, and it turned out to be... Read More perfect. She also recommended several of the vendors we used and they were all top notch. Throughout the entire planning process, she was there to help us with anything we needed. The venue's coordinator wasn't on top of things as she should have been, which added more stress to the planning process, but we were able to go to Mandy with any concerns she had and she handled them with the venue and with all of our vendors. Without her, our planning process would have been a nightmare. We lost count of how many times she saved the day for us. On the day of the wedding, things ran completely smooth thanks to Mandy's constant attention. If there was anything my wife or I needed, she had it in her emergency kit. If there were any bumps that arose in our timeline, she took care of them immediately. Members of our bridal party have referred to Mandy as "Superwoman" as well. If you're looking for a planner for your wedding, don't look any further than Diamonds and Details. Mandy will make sure your day turns out exactly how you want it to. Thank you so much, Mandy!!!

Amanda Dabbeekeh

With a natural ability for multi-tasking, organization, and a love for celebrating every event with a big party, I combined my experience and skills to establish Diamonds and Details in 2009. My goal with each client is for the planning process to be stress-free and fun. Attention to the details is most important to me (hence the company name!) and I work with every client to make sure nothing is forgotten on the day of your event. (I have even chased the family dog around the neighborhood!) As my client, I guarantee that your planning process will be stress-free, fabulous and flawless!