Tampa Bay's Hometown Jeweler Since 1984

Family-owned in St. Petersburg, Florida for more than 30 years. Diamonds Direct imports conflict-free diamonds directly from Belgium. Custom designs, top bridal brands, men's bands, and special orders available. Exclusive home of the 97-facet Sunshine Cut Diamond. New location at Sundial St. Pete.

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

117 2nd Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL (727) 867-4006

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Kathryn S

I knew the (engagement) ring I wanted to look at, and DD happened to carry the particular designer. The store was in walking distance of our home, so my (now husband) & I walked over, only to discover they did not carry the specific ring. We dealt with the manager, David, who... Read More was wonderful. He took our contact information & said he would get the ring for me to try on. We returned the following week & of course I fell in love with the ring. We purchased both my engagement ring and my wedding band from DD. I would highly recommend DD - extremely friendly staff & excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Hannah F

My fiancé got my engagement ring from here and this is where we got our wedding bands! They are always running a special or a sale which is a plus! Wonderful customer service and also have financing plans which is great! Employees are very personable.

2015-08-19T17:01:17 Response from the vendor

Hi there, Congratulations to you both and thanks for the review! I see the big day is coming up soon... If you have a moment, swing by before your wedding date and have us steam clean the jewelry you'll be wearing. It makes all the... Read Less Read More