Versatile Pianist/Singer-Ceremony/Cocktail Hr

Diana Li has mesmerized audiences at dozens of ceremonies and cocktail hours with her natural piano skills and pure voice. She is professional and can learn any song by ear, as well as read music. She is the perfect choice to add that music magic to your special day!

Instruments

Piano, Vocals

Classical, Country, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

OC and LA counties, CA

Diana Li: Sweet, Professional, Talented!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Tara R

Diana, the keyboardist for my wedding ceremony, is not only a wonderfully talented pianist, who knew all the classical pieces I had hoped, she was prompt with all my email communications leaving no questions unanswered. She has a delightful personality and her professionalism... Read More and class made my wedding planning efforts to find beautiful music smooth and stress free. Diana also contacted the singer I had selected to coordinate their musical numbers, which was so helpful and made the wedding planning process so much easier for me. I would highly recommend Diana for any event that required a skilled pianist.

Patterson/Turner wedding

Reviewed on 2/06/2014

Diana was a true professional from start to finish. She is a very talented musician that exceeded our expectations in every way. She came early to set up and was a first-class musician even impressing professional musicians in attendance. I would recommend her for any... Read More occasion!

AMAZING!! Hire her right now!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Jordan S

Diana did an amazing job playing for our wedding. She was very flexible on what we wanted and accomodated our unique situation for our backyard affair. She played live during the ceremony and cocktail hour and then played the music off my laptop for the reception. I thought... Read More she was very fairly priced. She was always available to speak to me and showed up at the wedidng dressed beautifully. I can not say enough great things about my experience with Diana.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Benjamin S

She was overall amazing. A consummate professional, a wonderful singer, a great pianist, very punctual and the all-around great person. If you are looking for someone for your event look no further you, have found her. We cannot thank you enough.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Randi W

Diana was absolutely amazing! She was on time, professional, adaptable, and truly a talented vocalist and pianist! She truly made our wedding extremely special by playing piano for our guests, and singing a song, of my choice, while I walked down the aisle. Especially for her... Read More price! So, accommodating and a great listener. She knew exactly what I requested of her, and executed it beautifully. She truly made our dream wedding a reality! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 estela h

Diana was amazing! She was professional, reliable, amazing vocals, and piano skills. I was looking for the perfect touch to my ceremony and this was it. I would highly recommend her for an special event.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Michele R

We so enjoyed working with Diana. She went above and beyond with our requests. She played and sang our special songs so beautifully it seemed as though she had known them forever. She never hesitated to learn new songs and was masterful at the songs she knew. Our guests were... Read More amazed that even though she played for four hours, she never repeated a melody. We were so blessed to have her. Thank you Diana for being so easy to work with. Your professionalism and hard work ethic were stellar. Our wedding day was even more special because of you. You sang and played like an angel.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Diana is amazing and so very talented. We had the pleasure of her playing during our wedding ceremony and she sang during our first dance. It was so special and perfect! My husband and I had found a song for our first dance and sent the link and lyrics to Diana. A couple... Read More weeks later, she had learned the song and sang it to perfection. Both my husband and I were thrilled and it was certainly a highlight of our special day. I strongly recommend Diana for your day. You certainly will not be disappointed!!

Excellent Performance!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Doris L

Diana performed at our Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail hour earlier this month. Without her, it would have been different. Every single one of our guests loved her voice! She was definitely one of the highlights of the night. We found her through our wedding coordinator and of... Read More course we’ve read many reviews about how great she is online. She is so personable and professional, and so easy to work with. (You know what I mean when you have to work with 10+ vendors for just one event) My husband and I listened to her You Tube videos and fell in love with her flawless voice. We stopped looking around and reached out to Diana. Luckily, she was available for our date  On the day of the event, she showed up on time and knew exactly what she needed to do even though she wasn’t in the rehearsal. She communicates so well with the wedding coordinator that I had nothing to worry about! When I heard her voice outside of the door, while waiting to walk down the aisle, I wished I could have just stood there and listened to the entire song! Then, Diana performed at our cocktail hour. She was the talking point for the night! All of our guests were standing around her and listening to her music and she even jammed a few songs with my uncle! Diana is such a talented pianist and vocalist. We did not give her a song list – you probably don’t need to. She will find the right songs for your group! Many guests commended on how great her performance was and how much it added to the atmosphere of the event. I highly recommend her and it was an absolute pleasure having Diana perform for us at our wedding!

A Must Have

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 LETICIA A

Diana was definitely the best money spent on our wedding! We found her on the Knot and instantly fell in love with her voice. We contacted her immediately and reserved her for our wedding day. We kept in touch over emails, in which she was always very pleasant and quick to... Read More respond. She was very flexible to work with and accommodated all of our request. She even learned a special song for us and provided us with a demo prior to the wedding. On our wedding day, we could not wait to meet her and listen to her perform. The day of the wedding, she was very punctual and professionally dressed. Diana's voice was flawless and very touching, there wasn't a dry eye at our ceremony. She created an unforgettable fairy tale ambience. Our guests were blown away by her performance and constantly complimented her on her talent. From start to finish, Diana was very sweet and professional. She is truly our favorite vendor and would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to make their wedding day, a day they would cherish forever! Thank you Diana, for sharing in our special day!

Amazing pianist & singer !

Reviewed on 9/21/2014

We met Diana through our wedding coordinator and we are SO GLAD we did ! Diana played at our reception cocktail hour at our high end Indian-Persian reception. It was a big wedding with a lot of guests and everyone loved Diana's music, Diana did no just play the Piano but also... Read More sang for us. It was absolutely beautiful ! I would totally recommend hiring Diana to add to your event!! She was wonderful! Wedding Month: July 2014

Beautiful voice!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Alaena D

I found Diana through some online research that led me to her YouTube videos. When I listened to her play piano and sing, I got goosebumps!! I emailed her right away to reserve her to play for the cocktail hour at my wedding (8-2-2014). She was so pleasant to work with over... Read More emails and very responsive! When my wedding day came, I was anxious to finish all of our photos to make time for cocktail hour and hear her. I'm so glad that I did - she was fantastic! Her voice is flawless and I loved the ambiance she created. We didn't give her any direction on song choice and she did great! I highly recommend her service and will keep her in mind for future events or friends getting married :) THANK YOU Diana for being a part of our special day!!

The Best!!!!! One of a kind

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 carlos c

Event: Wedding -Diana provided music for our reception (cocktail hour and dinner). July 19,2014 First we would like to say THANK YOU!!!!!!! Not only she is a great singer, she is a really great pianist. Diana was wonderful to work with! She was always very prompt in getting... Read More back to us. My wife and I could say that she did an amazing job; the music and singing were just fabulous. We had many of our guest comment that the music and singing were just flawless. We also appreciate that she took her time to learn a special request for us, (to be able to sing in Spanish ....which is not her language) It came out perfect!! So if you're looking for a great Pianist/Singer Diana is the way to go. I highly recommend her to anyone. Once again,Thank you Diana.

Best Musician I Could Have Imagined!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Lindley W

Diana is a true artist and musician! We had an intimate seaside ceremony of no more than 25 people and wanted powerful personal touches-- one being a musician to play our favorite songs for the ceremony. Diana learned and mastered the most beautiful versions of 'Everywhere'... Read More originally by Fleetwood Mac and 'This Must be the Place' originally by Talking Heads. Many of our guests didn't realize Diana was physically on site performing until they stood up after the ceremony and they were beyond impressed! It sounded as if every song she played was a master recording because her voice and piano playing comes across as exceptionally flawless. My family was ever so impressed with her professionalism and sense of awareness for the volume and the flow of ceremony. We feel so emotionally attached to the music Diana played at our wedding and we intend on listening to the recordings for the rest of our lives-- they are that amazing! Without question, the lovely Diana, will be a beautiful touch to any event and appropriate her music accordingly, keeping in mind her audience and occasion.

Excellent, excellent performance!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Viet L

I couldn't pick a better performer. Diana did such a outstanding job. :) She played the songs I picked, and her timing was on que. Most of all, her voice was superb! I loved it when she played "A Thousand Years" while I walked down the aisle with my dad. I think everyone was... Read More in tears. Her voice will make your heart melt! So if you're looking for a solo-pianist/singer who has a beautiful voice and great service, she's the one! Thank you, thank you so much for making my special day extra special, Diana!

Voice of an Angel!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Christine H

Diana thank you SO much for the outstanding job you did for my wedding last month!!! I got so many compliments from all my guests for your pianist skills and voice. I couldn't have asked for more from you and you worked so well with my venue and everything went very... Read More smoothly!! Thank you for such an AMAZING JOB!!!!

Diana Li Music

Reviewed on 9/03/2013

Diana was a delightful surprise. She stepped in at the last minute when my pianist backed out. She already knew the songs I needed her to play which made things so much better. She was on time and delivered the songs with confidence and great quality. She is quite an... Read More accomplished pianist.

Mrs.

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Lori K

We had a Disney themed wedding and we needed a musician for our ceremony in which I wanted Disney music.... Well not only did I choose Diana because of her talent I later came to find out that she has a passion for Disney as well!!! She was the perfect fit into our perfect... Read More day!!!

Amazing wedding musician. So much talent!

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Catherine K

My husband and I got married this past June and one of the most special and memorable aspect of our wedding was the beautiful music Diana played during out ceremony and cocktail hour. From the time our guests began arriving for the ceremony, Diana played the perfect songs and... Read More set a romantic and joyous mood for our big day. I remember hearing the music from the suite I was getting ready in and the sweet melodies just made me feel so excited and happy that today was the day! As I walked down the path towards the ceremony where my hubby was waiting, Diana played the most wonderful rendition of “Thousand Years” by Christina Perry and her singing was just spot on perfect – I was overcome with emotions just hearing the song and was fighting back tears of joy as I walked down the aisle. I couldn’t have asked for a better musician than Diana for the most picture perfect moments of my life!!! At cocktail hour, Diana played an up-beat selection of songs and seriously, her music was one of the highlights!! So many of our guests came up and told us how great Diana’s music was and I couldn’t agree more. I wish I could’ve just sat down for a few moments just to take it all in! Diana was great to work with. I remember finding her on Weddingwire.com about a year before our wedding and fell in LOVE with her voice as I listened to the song she sang from “Tangled”—it was just so angelic! My husband and I knew we just had to have her at our wedding and it was definitely one of our best decisions. In the weeks before the wedding, we chatted over the phone to go over song selections and Diana was so easy to work with and knew all the songs we wanted to have played! I would definitely recommend Diana in a heartbeat to anyone looking to have beautiful music played at their wedding!! She’s amazing!

Beautiful music!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Andrew Z

Diana was excellent! She was everything you could want from a wedding musician- along with her amazing talent as a vocalist and pianist, she was very easy to work with, was willing to learn new songs that we requested, and always quickly responded to our questions via email.... Read More At the ceremony itself, she required little guidance beforehand and performed beautifully! We had many guests come up to us afterwards commenting on how wonderful the music was. My aunt in particular told me how the ceremony and the music made for one of the most "spiritual experiences" of her life. You will have a lot to stress over leading up to your wedding, but you sure won't have to worry about the music if you go with Diana! We recommend her highly. Thank you Diana for your part in making our special day so great and memorable! I wish we could hire you again and do it all over!

Jaw-dropping and beautiful wedding music our guest

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Denise C

Diana was our first and only choice for wedding ceremony music, and we 100% recommend her for anyone seeking an elegant and romantic music performance for any occasion! At our wedding of 100 guests at the Segerstrom Concert Hall in Costa Mesa, Diana performed a combination... Read More of instrumentals and vocal+piano and included a range from more classical pieces to contemporary pop. Her music served as the perfect backdrop for multiple parts of our event: the time leading into our ceremony while guests were arriving/seated, the ceremony itself (processional, various ceremony parts, recessional), cocktail hour, and our first dance at the reception. Leading up to the wedding, Diana was incredibly prompt with responses, as well as organized and helpful with her suggestions. She was very accommodating. She provided us with samples of her work, including her own recording of our first dance song that we could use to practice. And she quickly mastered new musical pieces (even one in Chinese!) to personalize our wedding ceremony. She has a true can-do and enthusiastic attitude that is infectious and hard to come by. On the day of, Diana was 150% prepared and on-time for setup. She brought her own equipment as part of our package and moved it twice (from ceremony to cocktail hour and from cocktail hour to reception) during our event. And she dressed very professionally and appropriate for her part. Another point: she effortlessly transitioned between music. I mention this because it makes a world of difference to have seamless music specifically during the ceremony processional when multiple musical pieces are involved. At the same time, it's difficult to predict beforehand exactly how long each wedding party attendant, etc. will take to walk down the aisle and thus how long each musical piece should be played. But Diana reassured me long before the wedding that this was not an issue at all and on that day, she smoothly transitioned all the pieces. They sounded custom-composed for our event. Now after the wedding, we are still receiving an endless stream of compliments from our guests about Diana’s exquisite performance that moved many to (happy) tears. I hope they and you will have the privilege of hiring Diana to perform at your next important event!

Perfect performance!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 nite a

I found Diana by searching online and emailed her to ask her to perform a song at my wedding. She responded quickly and was extremely easy to work with. No contract, fast communication, showed up early for mic check, dressed formally, gave a stellar performance, and was... Read More extremely professional. She made my ceremony magical with her Disney-like voice. I had her bring her own equipment to my venue (montage resort in laguna) and everything worked out perfectly. She sang Marry Me by Train and everyone loved it!!!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Rick K

Diana performed at my wife's retirement party. Her two hour medley of songs, her voice/pitch/execution and harmony was absolutely perfect! Almost 100 people attended our function. Everyone commented on Diana's expertise. Her work was fabulous. She was supremely prepared and... Read More provided a beautiful setting that enhanced an evening of lifelong memories. This party was a perfect evening and she was the perfect musician/singer for the event. Diana is truly a talented gem!

Everyone loved it! Perfect for my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Tiffany C

We requested Diana to play at our ceremony both during the time guests were still arriving and all the key moments during the ceremony. Her voice was so perfect everyone thought it was a recording until they saw her playing. I have had numerous guests tell me what a terrific... Read More job she did. She was so accommodating with my song requests and she even sent me YouTube videos of her playing the songs to make sure it was what I wanted. She takes her work very seriously, she is so incredibly talented, and my wedding wouldn't have been as perfect without her performances. Nobody will ever have any regrets hiring her for any event.

Best thing we did!

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Patti D

We had a beautiful wedding in Orange County. We were told our wedding was awesome! Great food and drinks, live band, but we received the most compliments on Diana's beautiful piano music and vocals at the ceremony. It made all the difference in the quality of the ceremony.... Read More More important than the minister in my opinion. She was on time, set everything up and was flawless. Best money we spent! Thanks Diana. You will be famous someday!