Diane Gaudett Custom Floral Designs

Serving All of CT

Flowers for Life's Special Occasions

Diane Gaudett, one of the most well recognized wedding florists in Connecticut, has been delivering style, creativity and imagination to brides for over twenty years. Whether intimate or grand, her incessant passion and energy for what she does will transform the ordinary to the extraordinary.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

34 East Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT
Serving All of CT

Diane is the best florist out there!

Reviewed on 1/13/2011 Erin H

Diane Guadett is a not just a florist, but an amazing artist. Beyond choosing a location for our wedding, my husband and I knew that the florist was the next most important vendor in order to create the vision we had dreamed about. We weren’t looking for a typical wedding with... Read More typical wedding flowers. We envisioned a modern-vintage style wedding with flowers to match. Without a clear idea of what we wanted, we met with Diane who not only completely understood what our idea was but she put it into action. Her bubbly personality and vast wedding knowledge put both myself and my husband immediately at ease. There is a reason why Diane was chosen in The Knot’s Best of Weddings 2011. Our flowers were beyond amazing! From billy balls to lemons and limes, she created the modern-vintage theme of our dreams! Diane and her team are the definitely the best of the best and worth every single penny!

Beautiful Winter Wonderland

Reviewed on 1/11/2011 Lauren D

From the moment I met Diane I knew not only that I wanted to hire her for my wedding-but that she would do a fantastic job. I knew I wanted a winter wonderland theme and there were a few things I had in mind but Diane helped me work through my ideas and figure out what would... Read More work best. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process and put me at ease. Every detail from my stunning, full bouquet to the centerpieces, to the surprise touches she added at both the ceremony and reception- I could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 1/09/2011 Bethany C

From the first moment that I spoke with Diane Gaudett she immediately put me at ease. I had no clue what kind of flower/color I wanted for my wedding and Diane was able to draw out exactly what I wanted and made it come to life. Diane even added special touches to my event... Read More that totally blew me away! I have received tons of compliments on the flowers and I find myself still talking to people about what a great job that was done. I highly recommend Diane and the amazing job that she does. I couldn't have asked for a better more exuberant floral designer to work with. A special thanks to Diane and her team for the amazing job done!! Bethany & Ryan.

Work of Art!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Bobby B

It's 4:00am and we are leaving on our Honeymoon, but I had to review Diane and here team before leaving. I can't say enough wonderful things about Diane. From our first meeting she was so very helpful. As a designer I had a very specific vision in my head. I was nervous about... Read More whether a floral designer would be able to really get what we wanted. Diane not only got it, she ran with it, and exceeded our wildest expectations!!! The room was breathtaking! I mean I really gasped when I walked into the ballroom and saw what Diane and her team had created. She was so easy to work with and gave me us so much more than I expected. For example: There were extra orchids from the centerpieces, so she put a bloom at each place setting, of course asking us if we liked it. We LOVED everything!! Diane is a creative genius and gave us a beautiful and elegant wedding that was unique. All of our guests commented on what stunning arrangements there were.

Pretty but not my vision...

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

I got married on October 5th, 2014. Diane is a very pleasant lady and based on her work on her website and her features in magazines, I had very high expectations, and truly thought that she would be able to capture my vision (especially since I provided her with photos of my... Read More vision). My expectations were not met, especially considering how expensive her services are!!! After months of communicating with Diane about what I wanted, sending photos of ideas I had and speaking several times on the phone and meeting a few times at her house, I really thought she had a good grasp of what I wanted. Apparently she didn't!! I sent her a photo of EXACTLY how I wanted my bouquet to look, which was very romantic, light, and gardeny, with a few tiny tweaks, and got something completely off and totally different! I was very disappointed on the wedding day to receive that bouquet but there was nothing to do be done. Same with my bridesmaids bouquets; they were completely different from what we had discussed. She added purple roses in our bouquets when I requested light lavender (but I didn't want lavender roses, I wanted other lavender flowers or even lavender itself!) My centerpieces were very pretty and closer to what I had wanted, but again she added this purple in and it threw off the look completely. I also hoped that for the price the centerpieces would be bigger but they weren't. My Mandap (Chuppah) was pretty and was closer to expectations. But overall the price we paid and the value we got was disappointing. I had really hoped i would be able to see my gardeny, romantic vision on my wedding day with the flowers but this did not happen.

The best!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Carrie S

I had an odd request... match the bridesmaids to their color shoes. Diane loved the idea from DAY 1. It was PERFECT!!!! People will be talking about my wedding for a long time and how the flowers were AMAZING. She was a pleasure to work with! I would use her again if I ever... Read More needed a florist.

Floral Love

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Melissa M

I didn't think I needed flowers. I didn't think I cared until I met with Custom Floral. Lisa showed me simple and elegant combos of flowers and I just feel in love. I wanted them everywhere even though my budget wouldn't allow for that. Lisa worked within my budget and... Read More really provided the look I ended up loving. Perfect.

Very talented florist

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Elaine R

Diane was not only a pleasure to work with -- a fun, bubbly presence to have around -- she is an incredibly talented person. I was worried the excessive heat would ruin my flower plan for hydrangeas, but the centerpieces I took home from the wedding are still looking gorgeous... Read More in my living room several days later. I told her my vision, and she added her own beautiful contributions and created exactly what I wanted. She is creative, attentive, and adept at listening to what the bride wants while being able to provide excellent suggestions. Everyone commented on how gorgeous my centerpieces and bouquets were. I read somewhere that brides often regret how much they spend on flowers; because Diane is so fair in pricing and so good at what she does I have truly zero regrets about my stunning flowers. They added so much to my wedding. She is a gem, and I strongly, strongly recommend her.

Jessica and Andrew's Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Julie W

My daughter was recently married at the New Haven Lawn Club in New Haven, CT...No words can describe the feeling we got when we walked into the room after Diane had decorated for the wedding ceremony. It took our breath away! She transformed the Ballroom into the most elegant... Read More and romantic place any couple could ever imagine getting married in! We had discussed at prior meetings what we wanted and she took those ideas, added her own amazing personal touches and just ran with it!She is soo talented and such a visionary when it comes to planning a wedding! After the ceremony,while we were having cocktails in another room she took that same room and transformed it into something Magical!! It's one week later now and I'm still getting calls, texts and emails about how beautiful everything was! Flowers, candles, the right linens...but most of all her special touch was all we needed. It was beyond perfect. Thank you Diane! We couldnt have done it without you!!

Amazing Florist!!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Lourdes M

Diane is the most amazing florist - lots of creative ideas and never a dull moment working with her all through the wedding. She is such a warm person with a vibrant, gregarious, sweet, passionate personality all rolled into one. The flowers she created for the wedding were... Read More beautiful... from the church to the reception. Her attention to detail is a gift and she created a very classy atmosphere and ambience (lights and flowers) to the whole event. From the first day we met her at her home, we knew she was our florist and we did not need to look for anyone else. We felt comfortable immediately that she will deliver. Our guests were all complimentary. Thanks, Diane, for making our wedding event extra extra special. You are a gem and a true find!!!!!

AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!!! Married on 09/

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Amanda D

The moment I met Diane I knew that I had found my florist. She is absolutely wonderful, energetic and full of amazing ideas and creations. I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted my ceremony and reception room to look like until I meet Diane. I couldn't have asked for... Read More anyone better to help guide me through the very over whelming process of choosing the colors, linens, lighting, design and layout of the day. I really just loved her instantly. She is genuinely excited to help plan your wedding and make it the day of your dreams. The ceremony room was a spectacular vision of orchids with the aisle covered with rose petals. It was such a glorious day already but seeing the ceremony room transformed only heightened my excitement as I walked down the aisle. The reception room was beyond beautiful as the arrangements of high and low centerpieces of purple orchids created the most incredible room. Not only did Diane and her team create a floral wonderland in the ceremony and reception rooms, she added to the effect in the bathroom. The bathroom was covered with flower petals. It was truly unbelievable sight to see. I cannot overly express how happy I was with everything. She handled everything from the lighting, chairs to the linens to our photo-booth. Diane and her team are Fabulous!

Creative and Enchanting Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Nina A

I'm an incredibly picky bridal customer - my day job has me planning international events so I know my way around managing vendors. I had a vision for my wedding that blended eco-enchantment and sophistication and Diane nailed it. Her flowers and arrangements were romantic,... Read More enchanting, sophisticated and unique. She worked with us to fine tune the vision and was very flexible. She even let us provide some of the materials for the centerpieces and altar. More importantly, she was a pleasure to work with and we had a lot of fun! I give a big thumbs up!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Lisa B

I wish I could give Diane more than 5 stars! She was absolutely incredible! She was a total dream come true for me. The moment that I met Diane I knew that I wanted to work with her. She is caring, flexible and just so kind. Her creativity is unmatched and you can see, in... Read More every detail, how much she cares and loves what she does. She works within your budget and I truly feel like I got a great deal for all of the work she did for my very large wedding. I love Diane and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone :)

Guests raved about our flowers

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Meghan D

Diane has an amazing vision when it comes to wedding flowers. She was able to create the most gorgeous centerpieces and bouquets for our wedding that our guests continue to rave about. She is very creative and passionate about her craft, which is wonderful. She was also very... Read More patient and understanding of a stressed out bride!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Tina O

Diane was amazing! When we first met with her I was very worried that this was going to be so expensive we couldn't afford it as her pictures were all so amazing! She was extremely flexible working with us on price and also offering ideas and recommendations! There are a lot... Read More of little details that go along with the flowers and Diane made everything work seamlessly and easily! As I did most of the detailed planning, she not only helped with Flowers but also anything else I had a question on. She was fantastic! The proof was in the numerous compliments we received in regards to the flowers and decorations at the wedding! Until then I never realized people actually noticed those things and when I did I was ecstatic that we used Diane & Custom Floral Design!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Caitlin M

Diane did the flowers for our October 7, 2012 wedding and they were simply stunning! From start to finish Diane made us feel comfortable and excited. Diane took our rough vision and turned it into more than we ever imagined. The end results were simply amazing. All of our guests... Read More raved about the flowers. Most importantly Diane went above and beyond on the wedding day itself. She brought the best positive energry to the house when she delivered the flowers, helped the groomsmen with their flowers, and was there with a huge smile (and floral tissues) to keep us laughing before our trip down the aisle. I would recommend Diane to any bride who wants breathtaking flowers and hope to work with Diane again for future events!

Amazing flowers, creative florist!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Jackie J

My husband and I searched for the right florist for quite some time. We had an idea of what colors we wanted to incorporate in our arrangements, but other than that we weren't sure how we wanted our flowers to look. We gave Diane some ideas during our first meeting and it was... Read More like she understood what we wanted even when we didn't know! Even though she was a bit more expensive than some of the other florists we had met with we decided to go with her because of her creativity and great reputation. We were not dissapointed. The centerpieces were better than she had described. The bouquets were gorgeous. She even created a large blanket of flowers (with succulents in them - my husband's favorite) for one of the front tables in our reception venue as a surprise! We got compliments on our flowers throughout the night, and we're still getting them a few weeks later. I was a bride who didn't really know exactly what she wanted in her flowers, but Diane gave it to me. I would guess that even if you know exactly what you want - Diane will make it better. Thanks Diane!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Maria C

Diane Guadett is simply amazing. Diane was the first vendor I booked as I was planning my wedding. I knew her work and there was not questions I wanted to use her. She is not just a florist, but a true artist. I knew she would be capture my vision like no one else would. I was... Read More looking for a romantic, elegant and vintage wedding and she knew from the moment we spoke what I was looking for. Aside from her amazing work, she has a fantastic bubby personality that I just loved so much. Her energy is amazing. Our wedding turned out amazing and if I could do it again, I would use Diane all over again!

Perfect choice for flowers and decor.

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Jessica L

So in a last minute crunch to find someone to create my vision of mysteriously elegant and whimiscal in order to go with my Alice in wonderland themed wedding I was looking on the knot and came across Diane Gaudett Floral Designs so I decided to give it a try. She was great... Read More through everything from the planning process through the execution of the set up on the wedding day. I could not thank Diane enough for her assistance in the day of chaos. Also I rented my linens through Diane which were ideal and helped to pull the decor together seamlessly. Thank you so much Diane.

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Ryanne S

Diane Gaudett was absolutely amazing to work with. She took my vision and beyond exceeded any expectations I could have ever had. She went so above and beyond, and her attention to detail was incredible. She is friendly, organized and so easy to work with. Best vendor I had... Read More the opportunity to work with!

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Elizabeth F

From the moment I met Diane I knew my wedding was in good hands! I felt like I had known her forever! I had no worries about her creativity, professionalism or accountability. I was very impressed when Diane brought the flowers the day of the wedding drenched from head to toe!... Read More Nothing was going to stop her from making my day amazing. She got the flowers to the church, got everyone pinned and lined up. She even made a "makeshift" boutonniere for my dad because the original was left at the house! It was to my surprise when I arrived at the church to see beautiful flowers on the altar and around our unity candle- of which I did not plan for. Diane also had flowers in the bathrooms at the reception- again which I didn't plan for. Diane worked with me on my budget and on what I had envisioned for my wedding. The flowers were unbelievably vibrant and completely breathtaking. I would highly recommend her for any occasion, especially if you want your wedding to be amazingly beautiful.

Floral Perfection

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Nicole F

Diane was a pleasure to work with. She was the florist for my friends' wedding and my husband and I were very excited to work with her. She is super helpful with ideas and will go out of her way to make you feel comfortable and special on your big day. Diane made me feel like... Read More she was only working for me which eased my fears. The flowers were flawless. The table arrangements were perfect in white birch baskets and the girls' plum calla lilies were simple yet elegant and my bouquet was a masterpiece on its own. The boys had matching plum boutenieres and the church was ornately decorated with white and green flowers. I could not have asked for a better person to do my flowers... she made the day better with the flowers... and more importantly, you could see Sean and I in the flowers. She recreated our thoughts and images into beautiful arrangements.

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 wendy T

Ladies, pick your man, pick your reception venue, then pick Diane. Don't bother looking further, unless you're willing to compromise on having the best. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the anxiety of searching for the best. Your search ends here. All the flowers, church,... Read More reception, bouquets, all were beyond my wildest expectation. I've never seen a bridal bouquet to compare to my daughter's, REALLY! When I got to the reception, my friend pulled me aside and told me to go look in the ladies room. WHAT? Diane had made it a fairy land of orchids and candles. I cannot begin to describe her talent and vision. Words just don't do her justice.

Mimi planner

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Miriam L

I (we) can not say enough about Diane. Not only is she extremely creative but as an " artist" she has such a bubbly easy going non confrontational way about her. Just a joy to work with her. She was able to take my daughter's and my vision and make it happen..with some surprise... Read More touches of her own doing! Her flowers were breath takingly gorgeous and really transformed an otherwise " blank" canvas into this magical enchanting ceremony- reception space..AMAZING!! I would highly recommend her work and not for a minute would I hesitate to use her again..someday!! I can't say enough!!

Stellar arrangements that will blow you away

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Kristen G

The minute we started talking to Diane, we knew that we wanted her as our florist! She is very good at what she does and is very passionate about every wedding. She provided great suggestions along with a wide array of flowers to match our color scheme. We loved being able to... Read More see the actual size, shape, etc. of the centerpiece vases when we met with her in person. The day of the wedding, Diane brought the bouquets to the hotel room and when I saw my bouquet I was speechless! It was the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen! Not to mention the rest of the bouquets, centerpieces and floral arrangements blew us away. Plus, a few days before the wedding I asked for a couple of adjustments and she made them without any hesitation! I think every guest at the wedding commented about the flowers being the most amazing display people had seen at a wedding! Thank you Diane, you made our wedding a day none of us will ever forget!