EXQUISITE CUSTOM DESIGNED WEDDING OR SPECIAL CAKES

Diane's Patisserie has been designing and producing custom cakes for over 30 years. All cakes are made to order using the freshest eggs and other ingredients. We specialize in Wedding, Groom's, Anniversary, Birthday, and Shower cakes. We also provide pastries to enhance your dessert buffet. New innovations in cake decorating are always part of our continued success. We have won many "Best of The Knot" awards, as well as "Couples Choice" with The Wedding Wire. Chef Diane Nussbaum meets with all brides to discuss each cake, so that every detail is noted. All free cake tastings and designing are done by appointment. Chef Nussbaum then creates your masterpiece with excellence. Call today to schedule your appointment and engage Chef Nussbaum to complete your masterpiece.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

405 BLOOMFIELD DR, WEST BERLIN, NJ Tri-state area in a 75 mile radius. (609) 560-4111

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Brett N

I'm a guy, and my first thought when our venue The Mansion on Main Street informed us we could choose from three companies to make our cake was "Who cares...cake is cake". Little did I know lol. Diane blew us away with all the possible choices and flavors -- we went with a... Read More marble mocha and chocolate chip pound cakes and vanilla buttercream icing. It was PERFECT! Moist and delicious but not overly sweet. The only problem is everybody loved it so much the guests didn't want to leave us any to take home....the Maitre'D had to beat 'em off with a stick to make sure we got to take home the top layer. Please do yourself a favor and make an appointment with Diane before you sign with anyone else.... Brett and Lisa Nath 6/11/16

2016-06-17T20:44:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your awesome review. Call any time to get a better sampling of your cake. I never want anyone to be without something delicious. Loved working with both of you. Congratulations.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Samia W

When my husband and I were trying to find "the perfect cake" for our wedding I began to think I wasn't going to find what I was looking for. When we went to the tasting I was blown away with the professionalism and then her cakes were phenomenal! I can not say enough wonderful... Read More things about Diane's Patisserie. She made our dream cake a reality! And her price was the best out of all of the bakerys that we tested. Our guests are still asking where we got out cake from 😊 -Kenya and Samia Forrest 4/29/16

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 JoEllen G

What a great experience! The tasting was scheduled easily, the cake tasted delicious, and the end result was pure perfection! Diane created exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding cake. We received compliments from all of our guests on how it looked and tasted. We were... Read More given a list of 4-5 bakers we could choose from by our venue, and we couldn't be more certain we made the right choice. Thank you so much, Diane! It was beautiful!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 JoEllen G

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kirsten M

Diane was extremely pleasant and accommodating to work with. Our tasting was great and let us sample several flavors of pound cakes, fillings and two different outer frostings- needless to say we had options! We ended up going with chocolate chip pound with vanilla filling on... Read More the bottom layer, the lemon pound with raspberry filling on the third layer, marble pound with mocha filling on the second, and chocolate chip pound with cannoli filling on the top. This was topped off with a delectable French buttercream on the outside. Diane worked with us to get the right look and style for our cake which we kept to buttercream designs on the outside that varied by layer. If you choose to work with Diane for your event, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Suzanne B

We were extremely pleased with the cake that Diane’s la Patisserie created for our June 2017 wedding -- including the presentation and taste, as well as the excellent customer service. Before we had even started to think about cakes, Diane had thoughtfully delivered several... Read More samples to our venue, for us to try during our dinner tasting. The taste alone sold us. Working with Diane was a pleasure. She met with us for an hour, in the late evening, close to home, to explain our many options and help us figure out exactly the right cake for our reception. She put us extremely at ease and explained how we could save money by obtaining the appropriate decorations and providing them to her. Diane also followed up with us to make sure that everything was going to plan. On our wedding day, the cake arrived, as promised, exactly on time. We were confident that the result would be great, but the final product amazed us. The cake was exactly what we wanted, if not better, in terms of both exquisite presentation and delicious taste. All our guests loved it too. Although we also had an extensive Viennese table of deserts, most people chose the cake, which probably would have been enough on its own! We wholeheartedly recommend Diane’s la Patisserie to anyone looking for a wedding cake. Thank you for the great service and excellent cake!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Sherry L

Diane's Patisserie designed my wedding cake. I went with Diane as she is very professional, customer focused and personable. She made designing our wedding cake enjoyable, not like other places we visited. The cake was beautifully decorated and tasted delicious. I definitely... Read More recommend using Diane's Patisserie.

2017-01-23T16:56:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so Much Sherry. So glad your day was as special as I hoped it would be. Remember to call for your free Anniversary cake, if not before!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Debbie S

Wow, what a great find. Our wedding cake was amazing . A slight taste of lemon with the buttercream. Everyone raved about it! Thanks for an awesome job! We will definitely be back for other occasions!

2016-10-19T11:51:51 Response from the vendor

So glad we could make your day. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful couple.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Samantha C

​I have only positives to say about Diane's Patisserie. ​Working with Diane is a pleasant and seamless experience. Diane was a pleasure to deal with, making sure she knew exactly what we wanted and delivered it to perfection. The cake was presented beautifully and tasted... Read More fantastic. It was everything I wanted for my wedding cake. I would highly recommend working with Diane's Patisserie!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ebony G

She was wonderful and did a beautiful job on our cake .. I would definitely use her again

2016-10-17T07:44:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. Call for your free anniversary cake when you are ready. Call any time for any cake! Best wishes Diane

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Vicki F

We were so happy with our wedding cake. It was beautiful and tasted so great. We loved it. We were so happy a cake this good could be gluten free. No one knew.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Vicki F

2016-10-17T07:47:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review. Call next year for your free anniversary cake. Best wishes. Call any time for a gluten free cake. Diane

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Stephanie S

Diane's cake was awesome. Everybody raved about the flavor of the cakes and are still talking about it two weeks later. Definitely would and will recommend her to anyone of my friends who is getting married in the near future. The presentation of the cake was amazing!

2016-09-07T11:50:44 Response from the vendor

Stephanie thanks so much for your review. Best wishes to you and looking forward to seeing you in a year for your free anniversary cakeof course you can get a cake any time. You fon't have to wait!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Gabriela C

Where to even begin? Diane was amazing from start to finish! Not only are all of her cakes and desserts incredibly delicious, they also present so beautifully! I have Celiac Disease and Diane made sure I had the perfect cake that not only I but my guests could enjoy. It was... Read More so good, that not one piece was left at the end of the night! If you are a bride I HIGHLY recommend Diane's Patisserie, I also recommend that you put aside the dessert you want to eat before your guests get to it because it will be gone before you know it! So wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Natalie D

Diane was SUCH a sweetheart and so easy to work with. Her cakes are delicious; I wanted to keep eating it after our first bite :) I didn't have a real idea of what i wanted however, she understand my general style and theme and the cake presentation turned out gorgeous (on a... Read More wine barrel). She was so conveniently located and was a great price. We will definitely be repeat costumers so future events!

2016-07-13T09:14:13 Response from the vendor

Natalie, thanks so much for your wonderful review. Call any time for your next cake. So glad everyone enjoyed!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Sonja G

Many thanks to Diane! Thank you for taking the time and dealing with a long distance affair! Diane puts her heart and soul into her baking, she is a joy to speak with and to meet with, very understanding of everyday stresses. Once you meet her.. You know she is the one to make... Read More your sweet day ...sweeter!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Rebecca T

Diane did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Despite only giving her a few photos and details to work with, she created just what we were looking for! The cake, with a pale blush ombré icing, looked too good to eat! The flavor was just as amazing as the day of our cake... Read More tasting and our guests had so many compliments to give! Diane helped to make our wedding day perfect!

2016-06-08T07:34:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. So glad to have been able to make your day great. Call next year for your free anniversary cake!! Best wishes.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Elizabeth L

Diane did such an incredible job with our wedding cake! I gave her a few ideas and pictures and she was able to create the perfect cake for us! It looked so beautiful and we had so many compliments from our guests! Diane is fantastic and we are more than thrilled with our... Read More wedding cake!!

2016-05-31T14:43:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review. Lovedworking on your cake. Please call next year for your free anniversary cake. Congrats

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Michelle P

I just have to say I am extremely disappointed with Diane. My wife and I had our wedding at the Mansion in Voorhees, NJ. From which they supplied a list of three wedding cake vendors that we could pick from. After trying all three Diane had the best flavors and seemed the... Read More most experienced. The sample cakes tasted amazing and i could not get enough. But this is where the bad comes in. Our cake was the driest pound cake I have every tasted, like worst than the Entenmann's pound cake you find at your super market. It really put a huge damper on my wedding when we did the cake cutting. There was so much cake left over at the end of the night because our guest found it dry too. And its not like it was just one layer, because we had a layer of the chocolate chip pound cake, a layer of the marble mocha pound cake, and plain vanilla pound cake. Like a proper baker would make smaller sample cakes of each batter to taste and make sure what you are supplying has the quality and isn't dry as all hell. I really do not recommend her, I hope she reaches out to me so that we can talk, because I never even got a follow up to how the cake tasted and how happy we were with the final product. -Mr. & Mrs. McMahon

2016-04-27T09:20:13 Response from the vendor

First thank you for your review. All reviews good and bad are needed. I am so sorry that your cake did not come out as promised. Of all my couples, i especially wanted your cake to be perfect. I am not sure what went wrong.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Maryann H

Cake was beautiful as well as delishious

2016-05-31T14:41:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. Be sure to call next year for your free anniversary cake.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with the taste, appearance, and integrity in product delivery. She states what she will do, and confirms desired details within the appointment and prior to drop off. There are no misunderstandings about what shall arrive on the... Read More event's day. We had a wedding day cake and a cultural ceremony cake the week before, and she delivered excellence with prompt timing both days. This owner is friendly and professional with high level of customer service. Call this bakery- you truly won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Danielle G

Diane did my wedding cake for last Saturday 10-3-2015. She could not have made it more perfect! It looked amazing and tasted just as good. I highly recommend her to everyone. Numerous compliments were given for it. And she even accommodated me with a last minute change. Thank... Read More you so much!

2015-10-12T09:53:20 Response from the vendor

Danielle, Thanks so much for your lovely review. Please remember to contact me for your free Anniversary cake next year. Call any time for another cake!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Angelica J

Diane did a fabulous job in everyday when it came to our cake. From the taste to the decor it was the talk of the night. She knew exactly how to present it. We had crazy ideas and she listened to every request and we felt so comfortable. She invited us for a tasting and boy they... Read More were out of this world! There are not enough words to send and review for Diane's patisserie!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015

My husband and I first tried Diane’s cakes at a bridal show. I was hooked. Since we booked our wedding at the Mansion on Main Street, Diane’s was one of our options for cakes. I’m so glad we went with her. My husband and I didn’t want a cake that was overly sweet, to the... Read More point where we would start to get nauseous. The European buttercream was the perfect choice. The cake was soft and moist and the mocha filling was fluffy. Diane was so easy to work with and the final cake was amazing. Since we had a lot left over, my husband and I were able to eat some after coming home from the honeymoon and the cake tasted almost as good as the night of our wedding.

My wedding cake

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 carole l

We were offered a choice of 4 different vendors for our cake which was including in package price of reception. Since this would be our only dessert it was very important to us that the cake be very good. Very good doesn't begin to describe it. It was awesome, we went with a... Read More lemon pound cake with raspberry filling and french buttercream icing and yes it was as good as it sounds. I wanted fresh flowers on the cake and Diane made the cake and flowers looks absolutely stunning. We received so many compliments on the cake our guests loved it. In additional to a great tasting and great looking cake, Diane was such a nice person to work with. We had some big name people we could have chosen and in the end, we absolutely picked the best one!!!!!

Diane Nussbaum

I began my baking career as a hobby, while I was teaching students with reading disabilities. After moving to NJ in 1979, I decided to bake for a friend who had just opened a restaurant in Phila. After baking for a few restaurants from my home, I decided to look for a commercial space. This led to my working with a bakery in Haddonfield, and then buying that bakery-La Patisserie Francaise. I baked there for 15 years, moved to Bellmawr for more space, and finally moved to W. Berlin , where we now bake every thing to order. We fill orders as they are placed and are picked up there.