Wedding Video - Most Client Friendly Packages

Wedding Video is the least desired option on bride's list. After the wedding, the number "ONE REGRET"? Is not having the video. I only require a $50 Deposit before wedding & always provide 2 Cameras for Ceremony. FREE "SNEAK PEEK" video Trailer. You are tied up all day doing formalities. You don't get to see your bridal party walk down the aisle, or see them introduced into the Reception, or see each other Get Ready with their party. While you are off doing formal pictures, you miss the cocktail hour. It will take you over an hour going Table to Table to thank your guests...as you miss everything going on around you. What can you show your future kids of your wedding day ? What happens when relatives and friends pass away ? The Video holds those memories and brings them to life.

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Ma, Southern NH, Ri (781) 293-5359

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Erin R

Dick did a fabulous job! He really makes it a point to capture all of the special moments of the evening. He puts together a wonderful DVD that will last a life time. he was accommodating to our needs. he was present throughout the entire night.

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Jamie C

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with a videographer for our wedding but my mom really wanted us too. Our wedding coordinator recommended Dick Osso and we were pleasantly surprised! He was extremely professional. His style is subtle; I didn’t feel like a bright, white light... Read More was following us around all night! Dick is great and only requires a $50 deposit. You pay for the video upon receiving it.

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Erin G

Richard was very professional. Everywhere we turned he was right there filming us. So we are very excited to see the video. We also emailed him our honeymoon pictures and he will incorportate those in as well. He was very nice and easy to talk to.

not sure how i feel about him

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Kaitlyn B

he showed up late to my house, never went to the grooms house, havent seen the video so not sure what the quality will be like , hopefully its better than the service.

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Elizabeth M

Dick was great at our wedding. He started a the church and stayed all the way to the very end of the reception. We haven't seen the final video but he was always walking around getting great video of guests dancing and mingling. I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/11/2011 Liz D

The videographer was very courteous and easy to work with. He was there for the entire event, beginning to end. His prices were very reasonable and the video came out fantastic. I would highly recommend.

Review for Digital Video Productions - Dick Osso

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katie B

Dick was almost invisible and our video is awesome! I hardly noticed his camera all night long. He offers several different packages but we went for a larger package because his reviews were so good. His prices are very reasonable too. Our video has all sorts of menu features... Read More and highlight videos put to music. We love it!;It took a little long for us to receive our video but we were slightly delayed getting our media to Dick. It was worth the wait though! We could tell he spent time on our memories!

Review for Dick Osso Digital Video Productions

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katie O

We had not met our videographer before our event. It was not a big budget item for us. He was the nicest person to work with. He was so flexible and helpful.

Dick Osso

I've been doing professional videography since 1985. For 12 years, I was the lead videographer and editor for an Outdoor Fishing Show on NESN, "New England Rod & Reel". After that, since 1999, I have done all kinds of video events, that includes over 400 weddings. I also ran a Planetarium as a science teacher, so my background is being visual as I tell a story. There is no bigger story for you than recording your wedding day....for that day and all the tomorrows that you get to relive that day, share with your future kids and savor the memories of loved ones that pass away.