2255 Cumberland Parkway SE, bldg. 1900, suite 1985, Atlanta, GA (678) 575-7909

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Adrianni L

Diego was great to work with throughout the entire process of our wedding and was very responsive. He is the hardest working, and amazing photography there is and never stopped moving throughout the day. His energy was tireless and the result is a collection of photographs that... Read More not only make me so happy, but make me feel like I'm a guest at my own wedding. I can't say enough about how hard he worked to creatively capture our wedding day. I look forward to working with Diego again to capture another special occasion in my life. He is amazing. Thank you Diego.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Andrea F

Diego was an absolute delight to work with and really made the effort to get to know us as a couple, The photographs are expertly shot and capture all those small moments that you want to look back on and remember. He is professional in every way and you hardly notice him on... Read More the day. I can’t recommend Diego highly enough!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Beatriz M

I love to work with Diego Always we had a great experience with Diego! He really captured our personality. The picture turned out great. I will call on him again for future photography needs. I super recommend him for any kind of photography you need.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Adrian L

What can I say to adequately give credit to Diego for his amazing work documenting our wedding? He have been a dream to work with. We used Diego and his team and honestly it is like we were old friends from the get go.It is not easy to find someone who is genuine, kind, funny,... Read More and above all excellent photographer, with the ability to create, to tell the story.Not only are we happy to say we received amazing photographs, but we also are happy to say that Diego is our friends. Thank you so much Diego for playing such an integral role in our amazing day! we know we will be seeing you many more times in our future!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Lidia M

Diego is such a great photographer I knew I wanted him as my photographer before I had even met my husband. I had admired his work for a while, when I got engaged I wish I had hired him. He catches a different light on all his pictures. The day of my wedding he was very... Read More professional and showed up on time, although he joked he had forgotten it was my wedding day! The photos came out Awesome, very different, All though it was digital, the quality was tremendous. He made sure I had the pictures I was going to love to look at for years to come. I would highly recommend Diego's Photography. Although he is very busy, his work is worth planning your wedding around it. Thanks a lot Diego