Make Your Event Even Sweeter

If you have a party or wedding coming up, we have several products to help make your big day complete. We offer a wide variety of candy gift favors that can be customized to match your theme and include your favorite chocolates. Our most popular favor includes our chocolate covered pretzels, which are a hands-down, crowd favorite.

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gift Wrapping, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

400 W Main Cross St, Findlay, OH (419) 423-3221
INSTAGRAM

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Lydia A

I had 'wine' as my fall wedding color and Dietch's had a box color that matched perfectly and worked withing my budget! They can be pricey; however the woman that worked with us was so sweet and worked with my parents and I to find something that was in my budget and matched the... Read More color/theme perfectly!

October 2011 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Janice W

They made chocolate cigars for us on a special order, the week of our wedding! The chocolate is spectacular, and they are extremely helpful!

Carmel Chews

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Tracey W

I ordered bulk carmel chews from Dietsch's and tied 2 together as favors for my fall wedding. Everybody loved them!

Great chocolates!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Stephanie S

Wonderful options--I went with buckeyes, chocolate covered pretzels and small chocolate bars with our initials. They wrapped them and used ribbon that matched perfectly!! Great value and delicious treats!

Meet The Manager

Natalie

I'm here to make the process of ordering your party favors, quick and easy! Whether you chose from our popular favor list or want to make something totally custom, I'll be able to answer your questions and give you a number of options to chose from.