Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3126 Nebraska Ave, St. Louis, MO (314) 651-6616

We were completely satisified

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

We met with the owner and she was very professional and since they were recommended by a friend, we hired them. The reception was perfect all our friends loved these guys and danced all night. The dances went off without a problem and the DJ pronounced our names perfectly (In... Read More part because Karen the owner called my Daughter the night before to go over everything) He had a very professional sounding voice and played different types of music that let everyone get a chance to dance. He also got on the dance floor and helped the guests with a line dance. I would recommend this company and will hire again.

DJ

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Becca M

I hired Digital Entertainment for my ceremony music as well as the reception. They made sure they had the specific song I requested for my walk down the aisle and also made sure to start and stop the music at the right times. They kept the reception flowing smoothly and played... Read More the songs we requested. However, they played a song I requested for our last dance too early which resulted in them playing a song we didn't like at the very end. All in all, they were a good vendor to hire at a great price.

Fantastic DJs!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Valerie S

I was kind of clueless on how to plan this part of the wedding. They have online planning forms and then went over everything with me before the wedding. The were very professional and the whole ceremony and reception went off seamlessly!

Let me choose all songs and music was great!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Meg V

My husband and I's biggest concern when choosing a DJ was the combo of choosing ALL of our songs and the price. We both hate Top 40 music and like very specific elements of rock and heavy metal, but at the same time we wanted a dance party at the reception, so we were looking... Read More for a very specific mix of music. Most DJs we found that would let us choose all our music were super expensive -- not Digital Entertainment!!! For only about $600, we got to choose literally every single song we wanted to hear and they helped us organize the exact timing of our reception to make sure we could include everything we wanted. They have an online library to choose from and an event planning sheet that let us map all of it out. In addition, one of my bridesmaids has severe epilepsy, so we could not use any kind of lights -- Digital Entertainment was very accommodating in making sure nothing would happen. Overall, we absolutely loved them! They were friendly and genuinely wanted to make sure we got what we wanted out of a reception. They even let us add about 15 songs to their library from a CD so we could have them at the reception. Wonderful!!!

Very professional

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Jessi W

We found them by browsing the internet. Called them for more information and was sold on the spot. They were very professional and sounded very reliable! They did a good job with music selection, my grandpa was out there dancing with everyone else! The one thing we were... Read More a little disappointed with was no dollar dance, when we had requested one. But that was probably our own fault as we kept pushing stuff back trying to visit with everyone. The night as a whole was very successful. Would recommend Digital Entertainment again.

Review for Digital Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Heather W

I loved the on-line song selection system. We could pick all of the songs the dj was going to play and we could also leave him notes about what not to play.

Review for Digital Entertainment

Reviewed on 1/21/2009 Kimberly S

They were very professional and affordable. I was able to select most of the music prior to the ceremony.;They forgot to bring a microphone stand for my ceremony musician (vocalist and guitar player)