Digital Expressions Open Photo Booths

Mesa, AZ

Let Us Make Your Event Memorable!

$$

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

1955 W Baseline Rd, Mesa, AZ

Laura was amazing

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Bikash B

Laura did an amazing job at the photobooth I had rented from her in my reception. all the props were awesome. My guest were at the booth all the time. They were fond of it. Thank you

Digital Expressions made our wedding unforgettable

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 rayanne f

I had never heard of a photo station until I saw Digital Expressions on theknot.com, and I am so happy I found them. Mike and Laura made our wedding reception so much fun. They responded to every email and telephone call with any questions I had. Laura told me that brides have enough to worry about without worrying about the little things and she was right. I used the photo journal album in place of a guest book and it looks great.

Digital Expressions Photo Stations is truly amazin

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Frances s

Mike and Laura were true to their word. They said our daughter's wedding reception would be memorable and thanks to Digital Expressions Photo Stations, it was. Everyone left with more than one picture and the photo album that was included with the package went beyond our expectations. We are very happy we chose Digital Expressions Photo Stations for our daughter's reception. I highly recommend them.

TO Digital Expressions Open Photo Booths