Because there's so much more than pressing play!

Digital Musicians is the Professional, Convenient, and Exciting choice for you and your families most important day! There is a difference, and we are honored to have the opportunity to show you why we are the most exciting, trusted, award winning Entertainers in the Hudson Valley !!! With 24-7 passion and committment we know what matters.. and that starts with what matters to you!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

111 Quassaick ave, New Windsor, NY (845) 661-6816

The most amazing DJ you could possibly have!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Troy K

We had Pat from Digital Musicians Entertainment DJ our wedding last September, and WOW!He was amazing, the whole company was great we had two djs all night with every song you could imagine.Pat was professional and fun to work with and made the night so easy. He had all the song... Read More we wanted and was perfect on his timing, introductions, and all around presentation. He provided a photo booth, props, and just about everything you could think of to make our wedding a blast. It was like having a very professional friends DJ your wedding, who knew how to get people dancing and having fun. Everyone loved them so much we have used them for 3 parties sense, and he will be doing another wedding for our friends this fall. Honestly if you are looking for a fun, easy, and super accommodating DJ for your wedding that will help you through song choices, timing,and getting your wedding moving call these guys!! He even provided speakers out in a field and a microphones for the officiant and us for our vows, which made the ceremony beautiful. We would recommend this DJ to anyone and hope if your reading this you call! So your wedding can be as fun as my wife and I's. Used for' Wedding-2014 Sweet 16-2014 parents anniversary-2015 wedding fall of 2015

2015-05-31T12:56:40 Response from the vendor

Jessica and Troy, It was such an honor to be a part of your Amazing Wedding Day! You and your family are so wonderful,and I am so happy you've adopted me and Digital Musicians as your DJ's! We'll see you in the fall! Pat Mahan... Read Less Read More

Digital musicians

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

my husband and I celebrated our wedding with digital musicians at arbor ridge and we could't of had anything better. The music was great kept everyone on the dance floor Pat and his partner were amazing they took the time to personalize what we wanted and made sure our day was... Read More very memorable. I would recommend everyone to use them!! We love you guys!!

had a blast - and didn't break our budget

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Keri V

Digital Musicians provided the music at my wedding this past weekend, and I couldn't have been happier with the service they provided. Prior to my wedding I had some concerns that guests who were seated on the outdoor patio at my reception wouldn't be able to hear the music.... Read More Pat responded to my email right away and put my mind at ease. He made sure to visit the venue in advance to make sure everything would be perfect - and it was. Of all our wedding vendors, Pat was the quickest to respond to email and was always professional, reassuring, and checking to make sure that all of my questions were answered. Our wedding was amazing. Bradley and Matthew were our DJs and they did a wonderful job. We had a wonderful time, and our dance floor was packed the whole night. Thank you Pat, Bradley, and Matthew - for working with our budget, for easing my mind prior to our big day, and for helping to make my wedding day so wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Lauren A

Pat and his crew blew the roof off at our wedding 10/27/17! We appreciated them driving the 2.5 hours to our venue and not skipping a beat, even with traffic, to get our ceremony started on time and our guests dancing all night! Thank you SO much for making our wedding one to... Read More remember. Our guests can’t stop talking about how much fun they had!!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 jared m

Pat and his team really came through in a big way for us. Couldn't have asked for better entertainment at our wedding. We were pretty vague with what we wanted him to play and after just having a few brief conversations with him he knew exactly what we wanted. It's like we... Read More almost grew up with him, and he knew our personalities. Very friendly, VERY accommodating, and very reasonable. He truly kept the party going the ENTIRE time. Not one bad thing to say about this company. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Cindy D

Pat and his team were amazing. Everything was a great hit. When we started looking for a DJ our main concern was finding one that would also play Spanish music. As my family is Colombian we needed to make sure they would also be entertained at the wedding and not just have... Read More English songs. Pat played the perfect combination of the two. One did not overshadow the other and everyone was dancing. We also did the Photobooth and that was a great hit! They had the best props to choose from. They have a great personally and are great to work with. I think one of the best parts was being able to contact Pat whenever and he would always get back to you and the online planner which gave us the ability to make any changes whenever we wanted about the specific songs we wanted to play. Thank you so much for being our DJ! You guys helped make our wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sarah D

Pat and his team were AMAZING! From the very first email he was kind, professional and it was obvious that he loves his job! Pat made everything so easy for us throughout the whole process Our wedding was so much fun! Everyone was dancing the whole time and they were able to... Read More perfectly read the crowd to gauge the type of music we wanted! Any request my husband and I made was played within a song or two. Simply amazing! I would recommend DME 1000 times over! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Audrey D

We could not have been happier with Digital Musicians Entertainment for our wedding. They did a wonderful job, were timely and professional. I really appreciated how organized they were and made sure to check in with me regularly. Everyone raved that it was the best wedding... Read More they'd ever been to, everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and they really kept the party going. We had Chris and Carl who were both super nice, outgoing, funny, and professional. They even found me a bandaid and put it on my finger for me when I cut my finger. That kind of personalized service and attention to detail is what really makes a difference at your wedding. We are so happy with their service and could not recommend them more.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Sara I

If I could give a million gold stars I would! Pat and his crew were the DJ for our wedding at The Thayer Hotel on 8/5/17. Pat and his crew provided the BEST music and atmosphere for our wedding, and the dance floor was never empty! Pat gave us some great ideas/advice for our... Read More ceremony music as well as newly wed intro, and even made my Father/daughter dance one to remember! You never had to wonder if people were having a great time, because they were ALL on the dance floor! We also had their Photo Booth which was amazing! I HIGHLY recommend Pat and his crew! They truly went above and beyond to make our wedding unforgettable! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kathleen L

Pat was an amazing DJ. He worked with me for months creating a custom mash-up for my father daughter dance. He worked flawlessly with the rest of the staff at my venue, as well as the rest of my vendors. He also put up with my crazy, hectic family and organized everything... Read More without missing a beat while keeping me calm the entire time. All of my guests had an amazing time and I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jaclene A

I first met Pat at a Bridal Expo, which was held at the venue where I was going to be having my wedding. From the very beginning he was so energetic and personable. I had one of my bridesmaids there with me and when we first stopped to talk with him I mentioned how I didn’t have... Read More a DJ yet. Pat talked with us about all the services his company offered but the thing that amazed us even more was that instead of taking that opportunity to talk only about himself and his company, he was quick to point out all the other DJs and had nothing but good things to say about them. His honesty and willingness to help me find a DJ, even if it wasn’t him, that was one of the biggest factors in our decision to hire him for our wedding. The week of the wedding he checked in to go over the songs I had chosen and there were a few areas I wasn’t sure about but he was quick to make excellent suggestions. One that my husband and I will always hold dear to our hearts was the spotlight dance for my husband’s mother who had passed away when he was very young. On the day of the wedding, we had around 250 guests and Pat had just about everyone up dancing the whole night, which was one thing I worried about because the age range was so spread out. I honestly can’t say enough good things about how great Pat and his team was. They were a huge hit and we have had quite a few guests rave about how great the music and how much fun the photo booth was. We would highly recommend you guys and can’t thank you enough for helping make our wedding a day we will never forget! - Christopher & Jaclene Poley

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Katarina S

Music is a big thing when it comes to weddings, and we were absolutely pleased with Patrick and his team for making our wedding day the best day yet. They were quick in their responses to our emails and accommodating to any requests we had. Patrick and his team are high energy... Read More and extremely personable- which is something you only hope for. There were always people on the dance floor. Their prices were very affordable, and we even added their photobooth- we even have access to everyone's photos that they took that night. Extremely pleased.. thank you Pat and thank you to your team for making our day the most perfect!!! You guys are absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Nicole T

I couldn't have asked for better music and DJ entertainment!! Pat and Devin made our military wedding so festive and fun!! They treated us with the royal treatment ! Incredibly kind, trustworthy, fun, professional, understanding, helpful, and went above and beyond their job!... Read More They always made sure we were happy and even served us when we wanted more to drink or eat! I felt completely confident with them and their expertise! They truly deserve all the stars in the sky!! I'm extremely blessed and grateful for them and being a HUGE piece to our wedding celebration! The music was key to keeping us on the dance floor and making sure every guest from baby to 90 plus years old was happy! I hope that all West Point weddings can have them as their music and festive entertainment! They are completely positive , fun, loving, and passionate people!! My guests keep raving about them!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Colleen K

Pat and his team are amazing. Music is one of the most important things and he nailed it. My guests are still raving about how much fun they had and our parents are impressed with how the dance floor was always full. Great communication and gave great suggestions when I was... Read More stuck.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Susan P

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Pat. From the ceremony to the reception, he made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. Anytime we need a DJ in the future, Digital Musicians will be our first call. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for... Read More everything.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Amber S

Patrick and his team were great! They had everyone at my wedding up and dancing. He was super friendly, understanding and easy to work with. He responded to emails pretty promptly and really worked to understand us and what we wanted from our wedding. The photo booth that we got... Read More through him was amazing and everyone had a blast!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

So much fun! I chose Digital Musicians based on a friend's recommendation, and I am beyond psyched that I did. Dealing with Pat was easy and relaxed. He worked around our schedule, and made planning our wedding that much more fun. He knows what works and is helpful without being... Read More too pushy or too lax. My husband and I were a little disappointed when we realized we would not have Pat as our DJ for the wedding (since he was booked way in advance), but he assured us that his partner, Devon, would not disappoint. And he was true to his word. Devon entertained us all night playing songs that got everyone out and dancing, talking just enough but not too much, and personalized pieces that really made us feel special. We have all been to parties, weddings, etc. with DJ's we roll our eyes to, but not here. I was devastated to end the night because there was so much dancing and partying still going on on the dance floor. Thank you to Pat and Devon for the best and sweatiest night of my life!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Krista S

BEST WEDDING EVER!!! Pat and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding the most fun night of our lives (and our guests lives), and for that we can’t thank them enough! From the very 1st meeting with Pat, his upbeat, fun-loving, and excited energy made it a lot of fun to... Read More work with him. And when we were unsure as to what songs to pick for specific aspects of our day i.e., ceremony procession/recession, cake cutting, Pat provided us with some great suggestions which made it SO EASY to make those decisions. Throughout the entire process, we literally stressed and worried about NOTHING!! :- )He took the time to get to know us on a personal level, and was able to really create the perfect night for us and our guests. Between me and my husband, we had MANY nationalities represented on our wedding day (German, Puerto Rican, Irish, Italian, etc), and Pat did an amazing job keeping everyone out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG!! He even came out to dance with all of us throughout the night! They really brought so much more to our wedding than just incredible music: great lighting, high-quality video screens, awesome candid pictures out on the dance floor, and a 15-person photo booth that was a HUGE hit with all ages! The Digital Musicians turned our wedding into the party of the year, and we couldn’t be happier with all that they did for us. We seriously can’t thank the Digital Musicians enough for helping to make our wedding such a blast!!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lisa C

Finding a DJ was the hardest part of planning our wedding. After experiencing nightmare after nightmare, we found ourselves a month out from our wedding with no DJ! My mother's friend suggested Pat so I gave him a call. From the moment I spoke to him on the phone I knew he was... Read More the right fit for our wedding. We met him and he was so accommodating to our wants and needs. He listened to our ideas and used his knowledge and expertise to help us come up with a playlist for our special day. I'm Italian and my husband is Albanian so we needed both types of music at the wedding. He incorporated both into our reception and those were the best part of the reception. Everyone was up and dancing and having a blast. We also wanted a mix of old music and new music that everyone at the wedding could dance to and he delivered. The ceremony music was just how we envisioned and Pat and his crew were constantly in contact with us making sure that the reception ran smoothly from our special dances to our toasts to cutting of the cake- they had it covered. Thank you so much for making our day so special. If you need a DJ you won't go wrong with Pat and Digital Musicians Entertainment.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Pat was the dj for our wedding on May 28, 2016. He was absolutley amazing and spent so much time making sure everything was perfect. Their were so many people dancing on the floor all night. I also had soo many special things that i wanted incorporated into the night (toasts,... Read More singers, etc.) that he remembered and made possible. I will recommend him to all of our friends for their future events!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Christopher C

Pat and his crew were fantastic to deal with. Pat always made sure our emails were acknowledged quickly, and, when necessary, followed up with an additional email with any more information that was needed. After our initial meeting, he made sure to keep track of our preferences... Read More and our musical tastes, and really catered to what we were going for. Couldn't have been happier with the crew, and the photo booth was great, the picture quality was surprisingly clear. And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention just how affordable these guys were. I cannot imagine getting a better value for what we paid, truly fantastic.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Christina Z

Considering our wedding was the best night of our lives and our guests were saying the same thing, I could go on and on about how amazing Pat and his team was. The photo booth was a hit, the dance floor was NEVER empty and his team was up for some changes and surprises we had... Read More all night long . THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 janette g

Pat and Carl were amazing! The way they were able to get my guests up and moving and having a great time made my wedding more than I could have imagined. Besides all of the compliments I got on the entertainment, I had a great time as well, and that's what really matters. They... Read More went above and beyond to make me and my groom happy with everything. I, without a doubt, made the right choice by going with Digital Musicians Entertainment, and will absolutely be using them in the future.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

Pat and Carl did a fantastic job for our wedding! They had everyone dancing all night, and all our guests told us how much fun they had. Marc and Kelly Davis

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

We just had our daughters Sweet 16 , April 16, and it was amazing! Everything that was promised was delivered. The Digitals Musicians set up was awesome!! Lighting was beautiful and the photo booth was a hit! We are so happy that we choose the Digital Musicians as they met... Read More all our needs. Pat was excellent throughout the whole process and was extremely responsive throughout the planning stages. He acted quickly on last minute request and made our daughters Grand Entrance beautiful. Thank you so much Pat and the whole digital musicians crew! AND all this at such an affordable price!! You will not be disappointed.

Pat Mahan

Pat Mahan has been at the top of the DJ Entertainment industry for almost 2 decades. Passionate, innovative and driven, Pat has created new, fun and exciting ways to consistently exceed clients expectations. Although Pat has excelled in the Upper Management world of Sales, as well as a wonderful career with Wells Fargo as an investment banker, He would turn his every weekend passion into a full time commitment with the creation of Digital Musicians Entertainment. Because at your Wedding, there is SO much more than just pressing play... and that is why Pat deserves the lead spot an any Wedding.