Digital Producto Films 🎥

‼️ Ask about FREE Instagram Video! ✈️ Florida + World Wide!

Your Wedding. Not Just An Event. It's a Memory.

Your wedding film is more than capturing an event – it’s about the memories and most importantly – YOUR STORY. Hi! My name is Brandon. With over 10 years of wedding video experience, I bring seasoned professionalism and creativity to my craft. We strive to treat our clients with service that goes above and beyond what’s expected. Over the years, we’ve had the privilege of capturing and telling the story of some great couples. Each wedding story is unique and it’s part of what makes our job so great. We approach capturing your big day with passion and hard work — from getting ready to the last dance. Interested in working with us? Let’s talk!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

‼️ Ask about FREE Instagram Video! ✈️ Florida + World Wide! (720) 470-1440

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Alexis B

I could not be more pleased with our decision to hire Brandon and his team. He was so kind and very accommodating. He responded to any emails or texts efficiently and was always very professional. My husband and I felt so at ease working with him, which is such an important part... Read More to capturing great footage. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and not to mention did a phenomenal job on our wedding video! I cry every time I watch it and will truly cherish it forever. He completely captured the most important parts of our day and put them together in such a beautiful way. We will be able to relive our wedding day every day, I cannot thank him enough!

2018-02-01T12:20:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alexis. It was an honor to be part of your special day and capture those moments. We wish you the best in your future together!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Kristi S

I cannot say enough good things about Digital Producto Films! Brandon was absolutely wonderful to work with and the film he created for our wedding day is above and beyond what my husband and I had hoped for. So much thought and effort clearly goes into every film, with the... Read More final product creating a beautiful story rather than just a video. Brandon included so many small, but special moments in our wedding film, alongside the big moments, that made it that much more special to us. We absolutely love our wedding film and will cherish it always! We can’t thank Brandon and his team enough for capturing our special day.

2018-01-09T20:56:26 Response from the vendor

Kristi, thank you so much for those kind words. Working with you and Paul was a great pleasure. We had a lot of fun celebrating and capturing your big day! - Brandon

Reviewed on 4/05/2018

"Brandon and his staff were great!!! They were on time, very professional. Our wedding ran a little late, but Brandon and his staff were very flexible. Great turn around time on our video. Thank you for making our wedding even more special!!!"

Reviewed on 3/24/2018 Natalie H

My husband and I were extremely impressed with Brandon and Anna. Our wedding was amazing and we are so happy that our wedding video reflects that and more. I highly recommend hiring the Digital Producto team!

2018-03-25T11:26:28 Response from the vendor

Hey Natalie! Thanks so much. Anna and I had such a great time with you and Chris capturing your memories.

Reviewed on 3/24/2018 Natalie H

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Keren T

Words can't describe how beautiful our wedding video is. Not only did Brandon provide amazing footage of the most important moments at our wedding, but he also included little details. He captured everything we could have hoped for and more. We love it and are so thankful we... Read More have this video to enjoy forever!

2018-03-25T11:27:55 Response from the vendor

Hi Keren! Thank you for your kind words. Your wedding in Cocoa beach was so much fun. Thanks for letting us be part of your day.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Maria B

My husband and I could not have chosen anyone better to do our wedding video. Brandon treated our memories like a precious diamond and made the entire process so easy. With all the stress going on around the wedding, we were so thankful and confident knowing that the video will... Read More turn out great! The videos captured everything so carefully and professionally! It is evident that Brandon truly loves what he does because it is reflected in his work. We would recommend Digital Producto Films to anyone. Thank you Brandon! May God bless you and your business always!

2018-03-25T11:29:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Maria! You and Geo were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for trusting us with your memories.

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Brittany B

Brandon and The Digital Producto Team were so amazing! They captured my wedding day better than I could have ever imagined. All of the small moments that make the day so special were captured perfectly. Now I can look back and relive that time in my life whenever I want. The... Read More quality was impeccable and the professionalism of his team was fabulous. They are a joy to work with and a MUST HAVE on your special day!

2018-03-25T11:31:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks Brittany! Capturing you and Matt's wedding has been one of our highlight weddings. We loved spending the day with you both and capturing those memories.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Michelle B

Brandon and his wife were amazing to work with! From our initial meeting with them, their demeanor made us feel relaxed and stress-free (which is hard in any phase of wedding planning). We saw work they had done prior which came out great and decided to go ahead with them as our... Read More videographers of choice...It was one of the best decisions we made! The day of the wedding they spent so much time with me and my entire bridal party and had shown that they truly are professional in what they do and know what to do for a successful end product. They had released my highlights video quickly and it was done so beautifully I couldn't wait to see the full video, the anticipation is well worth the wait! I really didn't know how much they did until I saw the full wedding video. I cant watch it without crying every 5 minutes. I am so happy to know that I have an amazing and beautiful wedding video to look back. I ended up being so disappointed with other vendors that were hired, but not Digital Producto, I am truly grateful to them for the tasteful and beautiful job they did! I will certainly use Digital Producto in the future and give the highest of recommendations. Thank you so so much Brandon!! :)))))

2018-03-25T11:32:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Michelle! It was such a pleasure spending the day with you both. We wish you the best in your future together.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Clarissa C

Brandon videoed our wedding. He did a fabulous job! He did a great job improvising when I threw up on stage and did last minute interviews of the congregation's feedback of their reaction to the scenario. We still watch our video and laugh at the scene and people's feedback.... Read More Thank you Brandon for capturing our special day so well. You not only did a great job capturing the ceremony and reception but you also captured the detail of the decorations, cake, food table, etc.! Brandon also made a mini video that captured our day in a shorter clip. We love it! I would definitely use Brandon again.

2018-03-25T11:33:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Clarissa. We wish you and Jaron the best in your future together.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Jessica J

Brandon was so easy and fun to work with! Our video turned out amazing!

2018-03-25T11:33:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jessica! You and Ryan were so much fun to work with.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Vaneli B

I am so pleased with hiring Digital producto Films for their videography services for my wedding! Communicating with the owner, Brandon, was always easy and he was quick to respond. The day of the wedding he made all family and friends feel comfortable and at times we didn't... Read More even know he was there making the shots "unstaged and natural." The music selection was perfect based on what he knew of our backstory and personalities. We got our teaser video, highlight video, and all videos of ceremony in a timely and organized fashion. It was easy to share with family and friends; and we watch them all over and over again! I highly recommend his services; the pricing was fair and in my budget. A video is a great way to document the special day, especially for the bride and groom to recap the best day ever! :)

2018-03-25T11:34:52 Response from the vendor

Hey Veneli, I'm so glad I was able to be there to capture your big day. Everything at your wedding was simply beautiful!

Brandon Esparza

My name is Brandon. My wife and I live in the beautiful town of Jupiter just north of West Palm Beach. Originally from Colorado and Alaska, we moved, met and married here in sunny South Florida. Our wedding films are unique to each couple. Our "style" is not just a look or feel, but a film that is representative of you as a couple. Our goal is to serve our clients with the best customer service and provide you a great experience. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Brandon & Anna