Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2007

257 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT

Great vendor

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Christina H

Paul and DVP was the only vendor that was just easy. From the first meeting, through ironing out the details, to the big day and then quickly getting our video, working with Paul was a pleasure. His rates were competitive and all of our guests said he was great to them as well.... Read More The turnaround time for the final video was incredibly short. Also the final product looks great. Go for the Blu ray. It looks incredible. I would definitely recommend DVP for wedding videography.

Great job at every phase!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Lisa M

Paul did video and audio of my daughter's October, 2012 wedding. He was a professional from start to finish. He helped in many ways with the planning, including providing fireworks flourish at the end of the ceremony, which was a complete surprise for everyone and was fantastic... Read More and affordable! He was a great sport when he got trapped in the driveway during our rehearsal and couldn't leave for almost an hour! The finished video and audio were beautiful and heartfelt, and delivered VERY promptly. I had worked with Mike and Paul many years ago, when they did video for my kids' school performances, and they have always been very efficient and professional, and most important, pleasant and accommodating to work with! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alex B

Awesome job! I've watched my wedding video over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tom F

Paul did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. He was very professional and seemed to always be in the right place at the right time. We were torn on whether or not to spend the money to hire a videographer for the wedding but we are very happy we did! The end product came... Read More out excellent!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Maggy M

Paul did a fantastic job and came through on last moment's notice. We made up our minds to video the ceremony on the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding. Paul was early, professional and turned around the final video less than two weeks after our wedding day. He surprised us... Read More with some lovely pre and post ceremony footage, as well. For those of you who may be apprehensive about engaging a videographer because you're afraid of a camera in your face -- don't be! Paul used a small, unobtrusive handheld and I wasn't aware of his presence during the ceremony. Lastly, the best part is that the groom will be mic'ed -- so the sweet, whispered moments -- perhaps when your dad gives you away or when your groom first sees you -- will be forever captured. :) Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Paul was amazing, I could only afford the least expensive package but he still went out of his way to get some amazing footage. He even went above and beyond to accommodate a certain situation that I had. Thanks Paul!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Megan B

Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He went beyond my expectations! I was recommended to him by a friend and I would definitely tell others to use him as well for your wedding videography. He included all the important parts of our wedding throughout the ceremony and... Read More reception to help us keep a lasting memory, while also making sure to stay out of the way during the day. Paul is willing to do anything to make his clients happy and was very accommodating to help us. I was surprised but delighted at how quickly after the wedding he was able to produce our DVDs for us. I received many compliments on just our recap alone, and can't wait to share the final video with our family and friends.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Francesca C

Paul did an amazing job with our wedding video. He fit in seamless at the ceremony and reception and captured perfectly all the emotions of our wedding. The wedding recap video was done so prompt we were able to watch it while on our honeymoon and the wedding video itself was... Read More mailed to us just as we returned home. Again, I can't say enough great things about Paul and DVP. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Danielle D

Paul and Garrett were such a pleasure to work with! They really went above and beyond my expectations - they especially surprised me by tailoring our wedding video to my love for Disney (which they picked up on at our wedding...I don't think I even mentioned it to them! This... Read More was an amazing surprise!). Paul walked me through every step leading up to our wedding and was always available for my thousands of questions. Take a look at Digital Video Productions - you won't be disappointed. :) Thank you again guys!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Vanessa L

Paul's work is fantastic. The recap is beautiful, and the full video is even better! The video was done in such a timely fashion, and we were crying watching it. Truly worth our money!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kendra B

We LOVE our wedding video. We originally were not going to get a videographer but we are so glad we did. Dave and Paul from Digital Video Productions were excellent to work with. They explained each plan in detail and answered all of our questions. Prior to the wedding Dave... Read More called to introduce himself and ask questions about the day in order to be fully prepared. Day of the wedding, he was truly like a fly on the wall. I almost never saw him but the video he took reflects every single moment we wanted captured any more. You should get a videographer and it should be Digital Video Productions! :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Paul did a wonderful job at our wedding on June 25, 2016. He captured all of the important parts that we intend to watch for years to come. All of our friends, the ceremony, the cake cutting etc! And the music he attached to the footage was so appropriate. He did a super job... Read More for us and has given us beautiful memories of our special day.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Richard D

Digital Video Productions is best in its class. Garrett did an exceptional job capturing and making my daughter's wedding day even more memorable while being unobtrusive. Digital Video Productions' pricing is fair, their video quality and attention to detail is superb. Thank... Read More you for producing such an impressive documentary of Jordan and Katelyn's wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Rosanna B

I can't say enough about DVP, Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He was prompt with answering questions before the event and had the final product done by the time I was home from my honeymoon! I was hesitant to hire a videographer at first because I didn't want... Read More another camera in my face, but I hardly knew he was there! I highly reccomend DVP!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Michelle F

Paul did such a wonderful job on our recap and full video! Captured every moment perfectly!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Tom K

Working with Digital Video Productions was a great experience. We worked with Paul during our planning process and he was great to work with. He's very responsive and flexible, answered all of our questions along the way, and made sure that we were able to get exactly what we... Read More wanted while also helping us stay within budget. On the day of the event, our videographer was Matt. He was also a pleasure to work with, he was very pleasant and for the most part stayed invisible, it certainly didn't feel like there was a camera in your face at any point. Overall, a great experience and we are very happy that we chose Digital Video Productions for our wedding video!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Tiffany M

Paul was awesome! All night every where I looked he is was there capturing our night!! The snap shot we saw of our video was great!! I cant wait to see the finished product! Thank you soo much! I recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

DVP was a fantastic company. They did an awesome job getting all the special moments and good times of my daughter's wedding... They took the time and cared about everybody and everyone. The video came out beautiful for my daughter she was very happy with it. I also bought the... Read More video and was very pleased myself. I would highly recommend this company to everyone thank you Debbie

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Danielle R

Paul and his partner were absolute great! They created a beautiful video for us to always remember our wedding day. They made it like a movie and all of our guests were in it. They did a great job capturing the ceremony, and an awesome job collecting the highlights of the... Read More reception. Absolutely amazing job! And, the video comes in a nice box with your names, date, and photo on it. 5 stars!

Happy with the video

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

I was looking for a videographer who had a good reputation, had good work, but could also work with me on a budget. Paul at DVP was able to do all of the above. The cameraman did a nice job keeping a low profile during the reception. The end product? Couldn't be happier -got... Read More great shots, picked good angles, and caught all the action -including the parts that we missed while we were there! Which is one of the many reasons why you want to get it on film. Very happy we went with Digital Video Productions.

DVP was Great!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We worked with Paul Ayoub for our October 17, 2015 wedding in CT. He was a pleasure to work with and the final product was everything we could ask for. Paul; worked with our photographer and our planner and he did everything we asked for a very fair price. Paul arrived on time... Read More and was ready to go at the start of our ceremony and he made sure he got all of the important aspects on film. Thanks Paul for an awesome job and allowing us to remember our amazing wedding forever!

Best in Class Wedding Videographers

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Digital Video Productions are in a class of their own. Paul and team were exceptional to work with. Their pricing is fair and their video quality and attention to detail is superb.They captured all the important facets of our wedding day while virtually blending in with the... Read More crowd. it was like they were not even there. Fortunately they were, as our wedding video came out spectacular. To any bride and groom considering getting a videographer, do it...having the video to re-live the moments that went by so fast is worth its weight in gold, and make sure you use Digital Video Productions, you will not be dissapointed. Thanks Paul and Team, Derek and Jennifer Brown

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Sapora T

Amazing! My husband and I got married in Fall 2015 and having video footage of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing!! He had our recap video done 4 days after our wedding and we were able to share it with family... Read More and friends immediately! Having our first look, entrances, speeches, first dance, etc. on video is absolutely amazing. We were given the opportunity to select songs for our video ahead of time which was a nice way to really personalize it. We highly recommend Digital Video Productions! Paul was amazing to work with and we are so so happy with our video!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lea L

So happy my husband and I decided to go with DVP! We decided last minute (a week before our wedding day) that we wanted to have a videographer. Paul was so easy to work with from beginning to end . During ceremony /reception he was barely noticeable (in a good way ) as I can't... Read More stand when photographers or videographers are sometimes overbearing. He moved throughout the whole venue with finesse and got great shots during his time there. The day we got back from our honeymoon they video was ready. Great quality and Paul was a great choice in capturing our wedding day:)

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Melissa I

I met Paul 4 years ago when he did my sister's wedding, and I knew I would use that company. I had the pleasure of working with Dave. We talked and went over what I wanted and he delivered. I met him the first time the day of my wedding, and he captured myself and my bridesmaids... Read More in the limo and stepping out. He was professional, wasn't intrusive and my guests and I didn't even feel like he was there. Which is a huge compliment, (not having a camera in your face the whole night). My video is AMAZING! The picture and sound are clear, and he captured everything. There are some things I didn't even know happened. I'm very happy with how everything came out, and glad I have my video to enjoy for life. Thanks again!! I will recommend their services to anyone I know who is looking.

Start a Conversation!