Unobtrusive-Documentary Style Wedding Videography

Our mission at Digital Video Productions is to create for you an elegant wedding video by being as unobtrusive as possible. We use a documentary style of wedding videography with small hand-held cameras and lights, making us look more like invited guests than paid professionals.

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
85fa7701 a953 4325 9977 f6b764454ea3~rs 100

257 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT (203) 743-7663

Great vendor

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Christina H

Paul and DVP was the only vendor that was just easy. From the first meeting, through ironing out the details, to the big day and then quickly getting our video, working with Paul was a pleasure. His rates were competitive and all of our guests said he was great to them as well.... Read More The turnaround time for the final video was incredibly short. Also the final product looks great. Go for the Blu ray. It looks incredible. I would definitely recommend DVP for wedding videography.

Great job at every phase!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Lisa M

Paul did video and audio of my daughter's October, 2012 wedding. He was a professional from start to finish. He helped in many ways with the planning, including providing fireworks flourish at the end of the ceremony, which was a complete surprise for everyone and was fantastic... Read More and affordable! He was a great sport when he got trapped in the driveway during our rehearsal and couldn't leave for almost an hour! The finished video and audio were beautiful and heartfelt, and delivered VERY promptly. I had worked with Mike and Paul many years ago, when they did video for my kids' school performances, and they have always been very efficient and professional, and most important, pleasant and accommodating to work with! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Angela S

Paul was so easy to work with from the start! Everything was easily laid out for us and before the wedding Dave who was going to do our film reached out and we talked through everything we wanted. He did an exceptional job filming the wedding and they had the DVD to us so... Read More quickly. They put it together just the way we imagined and we cannot stop watching it! Thank you guys for doing such a wonderful job so we can remember every moment from our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lindsay G

We were initially on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer due to the price. Although it is a substantial expense, we do not have a single regret in hiring Digital Video Productions to capture our wedding day! Paul was so easy to work with right from the very... Read More beginning. He never made us feel pressured to select a more expensive package but rather made the process quick and stress free. DVP is an extremely organized and experienced company which shows in their work! Though we had never met in person prior to our wedding, we knew we were in great hands with Dave filming our wedding day. A few days before our wedding Dave called to introduce himself and to go over some final details. He made me feel like I was talking to a friend. I was comfortable enough to tell him the things I was and was not hoping for. My main concern was the videography being intrusive. He promised me he would not have any large equipment or bright shining lights and that we would barely even know he was there. He was not lying! When we got our wedding video we kept laughing saying that we were shocked at the numerous scenes he caught on camera since we never even noticed he was there. He did an AMAZING job and I would recommend Dave to anyone looking for a non-intrusive, thorough, and conscientious videographer!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Karen C

Paul from Digital Video Productions did a great job with our wedding throughout the entire process. His expertise in the business is priceless and it shows in his work! We received our video within a week of the wedding and it will be cherished for years to come. The footage was... Read More amazing! Paul got all the detail shots without even noticing he was there. We highly recommend him to all!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 eliana R

Paul was fantastic! I couldn't believe how quickly our wedding video was ready. It was amazing to relive our day! He captured all of the amazing moments and more!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Patty V

Our wedding was almost a month ago, and I STILL get goosebumps while watching our amazing wedding video created by Paul. Paul is extremely talented and captured every special moment during our wedding day. Since our first meeting, Paul has been nothing but helpful and kind, and... Read More we knew that we made the right choice going with Paul as our videographer! The recap video, (which was ready 3 days after our wedding!!), not only had me happily crying, but our family and friends too. It's amazing how Paul captured the whole church ceremony because you didn't even know that he was there! Thanks to Paul, we now have our wedding ceremony and reception recorded that we will keep and cherish forever! Thank you so much for everything Paul! We highly recommend you!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jenn M

Paul did such a fantastic job with our wedding video!! He is extremely responsive and answered all of our questions so promptly! On the day of the wedding he was so helpful and got the most beautiful footage of our wedding!! He sent us the completed video the week after our... Read More wedding and even followed up to be sure everything was perfect! We are so glad that we chose Paul to video our wedding!! I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking to have their wedding videoed! He will capture some of the most beautiful moments of your life!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Eileen B

I would use them over and over again. This video is our absolute favorite piece of our wedding day, Worth every penny!! They were amazing!! Punctual, reliable, and very friendly. Everyone cried when they saw the mini clip of our wedding video. They truly did a remarkable... Read More job. I will forever have it to reminisce on our special day. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Carrie B

great to work with, everyone is loving the videos!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jill B

Paul was amazing. You didn't even know they were there and he did a beautiful job. The great part was that he stayed even after the allotted time because we stil hadn't done our cake cutting and dances with our parents. Definitely recommend everyone using Digitial Video... Read More Productions.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Rachel D

Working with Paul from DVP was fantastic. From the first phone call when we discussed what we were looking for, to coordinating the timeline, to receiving the video footage the same day, Paul was very easy to work with, very professional, and very helpful. The footage we... Read More received was beautiful! Paul captured every important moment and everything in between. The HD video is great quality and is sharp. Paul also put a mic on my husband which captured all the dialogue of our ceremony so it is easy to hear on the video. We are so glad we have a wonderful wedding video to watch for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Rachel S

We had the pleasure of working with Garrett on our wedding day. He was super easy going, ready and willing to jump in with the little details of things and captured SO many special moments. Our highlight video was great and the other parts of our day were captured beautifully... Read More and in an organized way. It was so fun to relive all the dance floor moments and for me to be able to see the parts of the ceremony that I missed before I came out. Paul also was great about reaching out to make sure everything was set up for the big day! You can't go wrong with choosing Digital Video Productions to capture your wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Stacey C

Paul was just great. Very easy going and professional before and on the big day! Our DVD was awesome and just what we wanted.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kristina M

Garrett was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with, he really captured our day to a "T", he was so kind and made both my husband and I feel comfortable. Our video turned out great and his rates were competitive. Thank you again Garrett!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Stephanie P

I am so happy we booked Digital Video Productions to be our wedding videographer. Garrett did an amazing job. From beginning to end everything was great! He used the music choices I wanted for the video, was very responsive to my emails and did an amazing job the day of with... Read More staying "behind the scenes" while capturing everything. He even stood in the cold rain for outdoor video. Since we unfortunately got married on a dreary, cold day in October and were limited to the outdoors, he did a great job capturing video from behind flower beds and beautiful backdrops to capture the scenery. I am more than pleased. My FAVORITE part of the entire video was the ending. The whole time watching the video I had thought he forgot to add our Italian tradition "Tarantella" dance. Even though I was bummed, I just figured the video was too long already to add the dance. NOPE! He cut it and left it for the last dance on the video! It was PERFECT!!!! The majority of our guests got up to dance so he was able to capture a lot of our family and friends AND right before the dance was over, he ran the end credits. It was like the ending of an old Italian movie. I am SO happy. Thank you so much Garrett!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Megan T

Paul did an AWESOME job videographing my wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'm so happy I now have a video of the best night of my life so that I can relive it whenever I want!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Leslie P

Garrett from Digital Video Productions was fantastic to work with. He really went above and beyond my expectations and stayed after the timeline of when he was hired for and before he left he had personally come up to me and asked if there was anything else that I would like him... Read More to film before he left. I couldn't believe it when he had told me that he had already stayed passed his time and felt badly about that but was so grateful for his work and help in him capture all of our moments. I just can't thank him enough!! I actually had no clue that my husband was going to sing one of our favorite songs to me and I believe he even stayed and capture that for us. I am beyond excited for us to receive our wedding video and I just now it will be fantastic. I would highly recommend their services if you are in need of a videographer!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Vanessa B

Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing to work with! He was professional and courteous. He truly captured so many amazing moments. Everyone says your wedding day goes by so quickly, and it truly does. Having the day captured on video is so important because there are so... Read More many things you just don’t notice, don’t remember, or are in a blur! Paul’s turn around was the most impressive. We had our recap video within days, and we had our whole DVD within a week of our wedding! In fact, exactly one week after our wedding, we woke up and watched our video on our laptops in bed which was an amazing way to relive the joy, one week later! Not only was Paul’s turnaround impressive, his quality of work was equally as impressive. We will cherish our video forever. Thank you Paul, for being responsive, reliable and amazing at what you do!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Elena A

From the beginning Digital Video Productions made things easy. Paul was very responsive, personable and worked with my husband and me to find the perfect package for us. We decided on the triple play package which was our best vendor decision! We knew the reviews said great... Read More things but they truly exceeded our expectations. It was truly a pleasure working with DVP, CT Photo Group and Dance to the music throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. On the day of the wedding, we didn’t even notice Paul but he managed to capture every moment beautifully! Once we received the recap and wedding video, we were blown away. The HD quality and editing was awesome. My husband and I had such a blast re-living all of our wedding day moments & got to see those we missed. We are so thankful for all DVP’s hard work. We will cherish our video forever! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alex B

Awesome job! I've watched my wedding video over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tom F

Paul did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. He was very professional and seemed to always be in the right place at the right time. We were torn on whether or not to spend the money to hire a videographer for the wedding but we are very happy we did! The end product came... Read More out excellent!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Maggy M

Paul did a fantastic job and came through on last moment's notice. We made up our minds to video the ceremony on the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding. Paul was early, professional and turned around the final video less than two weeks after our wedding day. He surprised us... Read More with some lovely pre and post ceremony footage, as well. For those of you who may be apprehensive about engaging a videographer because you're afraid of a camera in your face -- don't be! Paul used a small, unobtrusive handheld and I wasn't aware of his presence during the ceremony. Lastly, the best part is that the groom will be mic'ed -- so the sweet, whispered moments -- perhaps when your dad gives you away or when your groom first sees you -- will be forever captured. :) Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Matthew K

Paul was amazing, I could only afford the least expensive package but he still went out of his way to get some amazing footage. He even went above and beyond to accommodate a certain situation that I had. Thanks Paul!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Megan B

Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He went beyond my expectations! I was recommended to him by a friend and I would definitely tell others to use him as well for your wedding videography. He included all the important parts of our wedding throughout the ceremony and... Read More reception to help us keep a lasting memory, while also making sure to stay out of the way during the day. Paul is willing to do anything to make his clients happy and was very accommodating to help us. I was surprised but delighted at how quickly after the wedding he was able to produce our DVDs for us. I received many compliments on just our recap alone, and can't wait to share the final video with our family and friends.