Unobtrusive-Documentary Style Wedding Videography

Our mission at Digital Video Productions is to create for you an elegant wedding video by being as unobtrusive as possible. We use a documentary style of wedding videography with small hand-held cameras and lights, making us look more like invited guests than paid professionals.

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2007

257 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT (203) 743-7663

Great vendor

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Christina H

Paul and DVP was the only vendor that was just easy. From the first meeting, through ironing out the details, to the big day and then quickly getting our video, working with Paul was a pleasure. His rates were competitive and all of our guests said he was great to them as well.... Read More The turnaround time for the final video was incredibly short. Also the final product looks great. Go for the Blu ray. It looks incredible. I would definitely recommend DVP for wedding videography.

Great job at every phase!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Lisa M

Paul did video and audio of my daughter's October, 2012 wedding. He was a professional from start to finish. He helped in many ways with the planning, including providing fireworks flourish at the end of the ceremony, which was a complete surprise for everyone and was fantastic... Read More and affordable! He was a great sport when he got trapped in the driveway during our rehearsal and couldn't leave for almost an hour! The finished video and audio were beautiful and heartfelt, and delivered VERY promptly. I had worked with Mike and Paul many years ago, when they did video for my kids' school performances, and they have always been very efficient and professional, and most important, pleasant and accommodating to work with! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kristina M

Garrett was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with, he really captured our day to a "T", he was so kind and made both my husband and I feel comfortable. Our video turned out great and his rates were competitive. Thank you again Garrett!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Stephanie P

I am so happy we booked Digital Video Productions to be our wedding videographer. Garrett did an amazing job. From beginning to end everything was great! He used the music choices I wanted for the video, was very responsive to my emails and did an amazing job the day of with... Read More staying "behind the scenes" while capturing everything. He even stood in the cold rain for outdoor video. Since we unfortunately got married on a dreary, cold day in October and were limited to the outdoors, he did a great job capturing video from behind flower beds and beautiful backdrops to capture the scenery. I am more than pleased. My FAVORITE part of the entire video was the ending. The whole time watching the video I had thought he forgot to add our Italian tradition "Tarantella" dance. Even though I was bummed, I just figured the video was too long already to add the dance. NOPE! He cut it and left it for the last dance on the video! It was PERFECT!!!! The majority of our guests got up to dance so he was able to capture a lot of our family and friends AND right before the dance was over, he ran the end credits. It was like the ending of an old Italian movie. I am SO happy. Thank you so much Garrett!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Megan T

Paul did an AWESOME job videographing my wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'm so happy I now have a video of the best night of my life so that I can relive it whenever I want!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Leslie P

Garrett from Digital Video Productions was fantastic to work with. He really went above and beyond my expectations and stayed after the timeline of when he was hired for and before he left he had personally come up to me and asked if there was anything else that I would like him... Read More to film before he left. I couldn't believe it when he had told me that he had already stayed passed his time and felt badly about that but was so grateful for his work and help in him capture all of our moments. I just can't thank him enough!! I actually had no clue that my husband was going to sing one of our favorite songs to me and I believe he even stayed and capture that for us. I am beyond excited for us to receive our wedding video and I just now it will be fantastic. I would highly recommend their services if you are in need of a videographer!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Vanessa B

Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing to work with! He was professional and courteous. He truly captured so many amazing moments. Everyone says your wedding day goes by so quickly, and it truly does. Having the day captured on video is so important because there are so... Read More many things you just don’t notice, don’t remember, or are in a blur! Paul’s turn around was the most impressive. We had our recap video within days, and we had our whole DVD within a week of our wedding! In fact, exactly one week after our wedding, we woke up and watched our video on our laptops in bed which was an amazing way to relive the joy, one week later! Not only was Paul’s turnaround impressive, his quality of work was equally as impressive. We will cherish our video forever. Thank you Paul, for being responsive, reliable and amazing at what you do!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Elena A

From the beginning Digital Video Productions made things easy. Paul was very responsive, personable and worked with my husband and me to find the perfect package for us. We decided on the triple play package which was our best vendor decision! We knew the reviews said great... Read More things but they truly exceeded our expectations. It was truly a pleasure working with DVP, CT Photo Group and Dance to the music throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. On the day of the wedding, we didn’t even notice Paul but he managed to capture every moment beautifully! Once we received the recap and wedding video, we were blown away. The HD quality and editing was awesome. My husband and I had such a blast re-living all of our wedding day moments & got to see those we missed. We are so thankful for all DVP’s hard work. We will cherish our video forever! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alex B

Awesome job! I've watched my wedding video over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tom F

Paul did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. He was very professional and seemed to always be in the right place at the right time. We were torn on whether or not to spend the money to hire a videographer for the wedding but we are very happy we did! The end product came... Read More out excellent!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Maggy M

Paul did a fantastic job and came through on last moment's notice. We made up our minds to video the ceremony on the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding. Paul was early, professional and turned around the final video less than two weeks after our wedding day. He surprised us... Read More with some lovely pre and post ceremony footage, as well. For those of you who may be apprehensive about engaging a videographer because you're afraid of a camera in your face -- don't be! Paul used a small, unobtrusive handheld and I wasn't aware of his presence during the ceremony. Lastly, the best part is that the groom will be mic'ed -- so the sweet, whispered moments -- perhaps when your dad gives you away or when your groom first sees you -- will be forever captured. :) Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Matthew K

Paul was amazing, I could only afford the least expensive package but he still went out of his way to get some amazing footage. He even went above and beyond to accommodate a certain situation that I had. Thanks Paul!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Megan B

Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He went beyond my expectations! I was recommended to him by a friend and I would definitely tell others to use him as well for your wedding videography. He included all the important parts of our wedding throughout the ceremony and... Read More reception to help us keep a lasting memory, while also making sure to stay out of the way during the day. Paul is willing to do anything to make his clients happy and was very accommodating to help us. I was surprised but delighted at how quickly after the wedding he was able to produce our DVDs for us. I received many compliments on just our recap alone, and can't wait to share the final video with our family and friends.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Francesca C

Paul did an amazing job with our wedding video. He fit in seamless at the ceremony and reception and captured perfectly all the emotions of our wedding. The wedding recap video was done so prompt we were able to watch it while on our honeymoon and the wedding video itself was... Read More mailed to us just as we returned home. Again, I can't say enough great things about Paul and DVP. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Danielle D

Paul and Garrett were such a pleasure to work with! They really went above and beyond my expectations - they especially surprised me by tailoring our wedding video to my love for Disney (which they picked up on at our wedding...I don't think I even mentioned it to them! This... Read More was an amazing surprise!). Paul walked me through every step leading up to our wedding and was always available for my thousands of questions. Take a look at Digital Video Productions - you won't be disappointed. :) Thank you again guys!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Vanessa L

Paul's work is fantastic. The recap is beautiful, and the full video is even better! The video was done in such a timely fashion, and we were crying watching it. Truly worth our money!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kendra B

We LOVE our wedding video. We originally were not going to get a videographer but we are so glad we did. Dave and Paul from Digital Video Productions were excellent to work with. They explained each plan in detail and answered all of our questions. Prior to the wedding Dave... Read More called to introduce himself and ask questions about the day in order to be fully prepared. Day of the wedding, he was truly like a fly on the wall. I almost never saw him but the video he took reflects every single moment we wanted captured any more. You should get a videographer and it should be Digital Video Productions! :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Paul did a wonderful job at our wedding on June 25, 2016. He captured all of the important parts that we intend to watch for years to come. All of our friends, the ceremony, the cake cutting etc! And the music he attached to the footage was so appropriate. He did a super job... Read More for us and has given us beautiful memories of our special day.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Richard D

Digital Video Productions is best in its class. Garrett did an exceptional job capturing and making my daughter's wedding day even more memorable while being unobtrusive. Digital Video Productions' pricing is fair, their video quality and attention to detail is superb. Thank... Read More you for producing such an impressive documentary of Jordan and Katelyn's wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Rosanna B

I can't say enough about DVP, Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He was prompt with answering questions before the event and had the final product done by the time I was home from my honeymoon! I was hesitant to hire a videographer at first because I didn't want... Read More another camera in my face, but I hardly knew he was there! I highly reccomend DVP!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Michelle F

Paul did such a wonderful job on our recap and full video! Captured every moment perfectly!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Tom K

Working with Digital Video Productions was a great experience. We worked with Paul during our planning process and he was great to work with. He's very responsive and flexible, answered all of our questions along the way, and made sure that we were able to get exactly what we... Read More wanted while also helping us stay within budget. On the day of the event, our videographer was Matt. He was also a pleasure to work with, he was very pleasant and for the most part stayed invisible, it certainly didn't feel like there was a camera in your face at any point. Overall, a great experience and we are very happy that we chose Digital Video Productions for our wedding video!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Tiffany M

Paul was awesome! All night every where I looked he is was there capturing our night!! The snap shot we saw of our video was great!! I cant wait to see the finished product! Thank you soo much! I recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

DVP was a fantastic company. They did an awesome job getting all the special moments and good times of my daughter's wedding... They took the time and cared about everybody and everyone. The video came out beautiful for my daughter she was very happy with it. I also bought the... Read More video and was very pleased myself. I would highly recommend this company to everyone thank you Debbie

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Rachel P

I am so glad that I found Paul!! I was on the fence about getting a videographer and he was worth every penny! Very professional, super quick with all responses, and was there to capture every moment beautifully. So many people said that the video short made them cry and I can't... Read More wait to show it to our son when grows up. I highly recommend Paul for any memories that you want to have forever because nothing is better than being able to watch them over and over :)