Unobtrusive-Documentary Style Wedding Videography

Our mission at Digital Video Productions is to create for you an elegant wedding video by being as unobtrusive as possible. We use a documentary style of wedding videography with small hand-held cameras and lights, making us look more like invited guests than paid professionals.

$$

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2007

257 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT

Great vendor

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Christina H

Paul and DVP was the only vendor that was just easy. From the first meeting, through ironing out the details, to the big day and then quickly getting our video, working with Paul was a pleasure. His rates were competitive and all of our guests said he was great to them as well.... Read More The turnaround time for the final video was incredibly short. Also the final product looks great. Go for the Blu ray. It looks incredible. I would definitely recommend DVP for wedding videography.

Great job at every phase!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Lisa M

Paul did video and audio of my daughter's October, 2012 wedding. He was a professional from start to finish. He helped in many ways with the planning, including providing fireworks flourish at the end of the ceremony, which was a complete surprise for everyone and was fantastic... Read More and affordable! He was a great sport when he got trapped in the driveway during our rehearsal and couldn't leave for almost an hour! The finished video and audio were beautiful and heartfelt, and delivered VERY promptly. I had worked with Mike and Paul many years ago, when they did video for my kids' school performances, and they have always been very efficient and professional, and most important, pleasant and accommodating to work with! Highly recommended!

Amazing service, quality and professionalism!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Margaret M

Paul did an amazing job capturing our wedding day on film! He had our recap video for the internet ready within 2 days after the wedding and it was so well put together and captured all the most important moments perfectly! We got over 200 views on it in one day! Paul used our... Read More first dance song as the music to the recap video and timed it so perfectly. Some parts in the video I didn't even realize he was filming at the time, that's how amazing he is at his craft. Paul gave us great prices on everything and was super prompt with email and phone responses. I would highly recommend Digital Video Productions for your wedding videography. They are so professional, genuine, and provide excellent service!

Well Worth It!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Lisa D

I highly recommend hiring a videographer, as I know I had grappled with the idea at first. I didn't want too many people there who would interfere with the flow of events. However, I am very glad that I hired DVP to video my wedding. As promised, the videographer wasn't in the... Read More way at all and captured all of the great moments of our wedding. DVP sent me my wedding video recap the week after my wedding, which was awesome to view and share with others. I received the full footage of the wedding shortly after. I thought we would have to wait a while to get the DVD and was pleasantly surprised they were done so quickly. I am very happy that I can relive the moments of the wedding whenever I like. DVP is very easy to work with, created the video exactly how we wanted and are reasonably priced!!

Wedding story

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Miriam H

Thank you Paul for the great job on videoing our wedding. I particularly loved the video trail with our wedding song. The final product was spectacular. Our love story in video.

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Rebecca R

Paul and his team were so great. He was very responsive and took care of anything I asked the months leading up to the wedding and then did such a great job the day of. They had done a recap that played during our reception for the last hour or two and everyone loved it! We had... Read More our video waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon and are still watching it with family and friends!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Shirley M

Paul from Digital Video Productions did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. He worked well with the photographers while he shot a Documentary-Style Wedding Video for us. Certainly, an excellent choice and the easiest vendor to deal with our entire wedding experience!... Read More Thanks again Paul!!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 ashley s

Paul and Digital Video Productions were amazing! They did such an awesome job capturing our big day! They were professional and weren't overbearing; everything about them felt natural which resulted in a great video that we will cherish forever. We absolutely love the video and... Read More found the quality and level of professionalism top notch. We highly recommend Paul and Digital Video Productions to capture your big day!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Dana B

I had the pleasure of working with Paul. He was extremely nice and did an amazing job! Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. The video turned out just how I wanted. I also received the video way faster than I expected. Can't express how happy I am with the turn out!... Read More Definitely recommend DVP!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Kimberly B

Digital Video is awesome! They are so professional and great to work with. Our videographer was Paul he captured every moment to perfection and got our video to us so quickly! Everyone who has seen our wedding video says how amazing it is! Highly recommend to all future brides!

Solid work

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Jordan M

On the recommendation of another bride, we hired DVP for our wedding. They were clear and upfront about everything, and patient with all our questions and decision making. During the big day, Mike was unobtrusive as promised and coordinated well with our photographer. He was... Read More very prompt about getting us the finished product, which met our expectations. Overall it was a positive experience.

Our wedding 10-10-14

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Karla R

Paul did a fantastic job on our wedding video! The highlight video was amazing. He is very great at what he does! I'm glad I will have this video to cherish forever.

The Best Decision for Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Kalynn E

Our choice to have a videographer was a last minute decision for our September 26th wedding, and it ended up being the best decision we ever made! Paul was such a pleasure to work with. He was exceptionally professional, punctual and an overall friendly person. He captured... Read More every special moment from the beginning to the end and fulfilled all of our special requests. We received our wedding DVD so quickly and were even surprised to see a beautiful picture of us on the front cover from the wedding. We have watched our video about five times now with different family members and friends and it never gets old! I am so grateful, once again, that Paul was able to preserve our memories for a lifetime. We will definitely spread the word to any future brides and grooms to use Digital Video Productions. Many thanks again Paul!

Great to work with! Very professional. Great product

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Peristera H

Paul did the videography for our August wedding. We were not sure if we were going to use a videographer but after we watched the video we were so happy we did. Paul was great to work with leading up to our wedding day and on the day of. He was non intrusive but captured so many... Read More wonderful moments of our wedding day. I would recommend his services to any couple!

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

We hired Paul from Digital Video Productions to video tape our wedding. Paul was extremely helpful and was willing to work within our budget and give us the kind of package we were looking for. He was very unobtrusive throughout our entire wedding and did an amazing job with our... Read More video! The day went by so fast and I am so glad that my husband and I have all the moments big and small of our wedding on video for us to see! Thank you so much Paul!

Look no further...

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Stephanie T

We enjoyed having Paul at the wedding! He was professional from start to finish and from the video you can clearly tell he knows exactly what he is doing! So much attention to detail that I never expected but so happy to have the memories captured! Paul didn't miss a thing! He... Read More also had the video ready for us a week later! The recap he makes is amazing!!

Wedding - July 25, 2014 at The Fox Hill Inn

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Lindsay R

My Husband and I got married at the Fox Hill Inn on July 25, 2014. We first meet with Paul at a bridal show, an were absolutely blow away by the video, and Pyro that he offered. We were originally on the fence about doing the video due to budget, but we are so happy that we did... Read More it. Paul was extremely professional at the wedding! He was never in the way and most of the time you didn't even know he was there. It was hard being the bride and the groom and not being able to be everywhere at once, Paul captured all the great moments that we didn't get to see!! I can't stress enough how great the video was, we have watched the video over and over, and everyone we show it to absolutely loves it! Highly recommended!!

Amazing Job!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Caitlin B

Paul and Digital Video Productions did an amazing job with our wedding! From the moment we stepped to the church, they were ready and prepared to capture the ceremony. It was filmed to perfection, with the ability to hear the bride and groom, but little background noise, truly... Read More focusing on our day. When we arrived at the reception, they were ready with a flying camera! This was able to take shots of us from above and over the lake, which created amazing scenes! During the reception, everything was captured, from our introductions and first dances, to our toasts and cake cutting ceremony. Digital Video Productions and Paul truly captured our wedding perfectly, the excitement and energy and all!!! Thank you guys!!

Easy To Work With - Great Options

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Elisabeth W

Paul was very easy to work with and helped us understand the in's and out's of wedding videography. We had a limited budget for videography but it was one thing I knew I wanted. Paul was easy to work with and allowed us to customized our package to meet our needs. During the day... Read More he was supportive and helpful. When we were looking for a videographer we were looking for someone that would capture the day but not take the attention away from our special moments. Paul captured everything we could have hoped for and even was there when our photographer was taking pictures. It was great to have a video of the day. If you are looking for a skilled videographer who uses small camera's and is not "in the face" of guests and you then I would highly recommend Paul. There is footage that I didn't even know he captured. All my expectations were met. Thank you Paul!

Professional and Knowledgeable

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Krista C

Paul and his team were a pleasure to work with! He was very professional and responsive to all my emailed requests or questions. We just received our wedding video last week and loved it! He really captured the most important moments of our special day. One of the highlights... Read More of the video for me was the panoramic shot of our wedding venue, made possible by a special flying device that Paul controlled during the reception. We had never seen anything like it before and thought it brought a really unique perspective to cataloging the day.

Great help when I was in a bind!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Edwin C

This vendor wasn't used for a lot, but our DJ recommended them to help when we needed it! We were the day before the wedding when our vendor for our screen rental backed out on us! I called him and he provided me with the screen I needed to make sure that our slideshow was able... Read More to be shown at the wedding! I really was glad he could help me out when I was in need! Great job Mike!

Best Videographer...Don't look anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Angela A

My Husband and I got married at the Fox Hill Inn on May 31, 2014. The first advantage was that DVP is located on premises. We made an appointment to meet with Paul and we were blown away by his video samples. We hired him on the spot and were very excited to work with him. Paul... Read More was extremely professional at the wedding, even with my family trying to pull him in 20 different directs. He was never in the way and most of the time you didn't even know he was there. Obviously as the bride I didn't get a chance to be everywhere and see everything at my own wedding, but Paul captured all of the BEST moments of my wedding. I can't stress enough how great the video was! Hire DVP you won't be disappointed!!

Excellent videographer-highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014

Our wedding was 6/22/14 and we couldn't be happier with DVP and Paul. He has a very professional and personable approach and provides a quality product. We received our video within two weeks of our wedding (much to our surprise). The production of the video was fantastic and... Read More of high quality. He captured and compiled 5 1/2 hours of a wedding into a nicely condensed video that is just over an hour. We highly recommend DVP for your wedding or function.

Great memories captured on video

Reviewed on 6/29/2014

Paul; Peggie and I apologize for our slow response to your request, but we have been extremely busy since coming back a week ago. C'est fantastique! We are delighted with how beautifully you captured the essence of our daughter’s wedding day both in the short re-cap and... Read More in the full length video. You delivered all this to us in a very short time frame, so that we could take it to France to share with Lis’ 95 year old grandmother. You went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. We love your production, both the 3 minutes recap and the full show. As soon as we got your message regarding the 3 minutes recap, Peggie and I sent the website of the summary video to many family members and friends who could not attend and we received very positive feedback. As you will recall, the main objective of this video-recording was to be able to show it to my mom, who at 95, could not make the trip from France to the US. That goal was fulfilled completely! We, ourselves and my mom, watched the movie a couple of times when we were visiting her; then we gave her easy to follow instructions on how to play it , pause, rewind, etc. After Peggie and I returned to the US, my mom showed the movie a number of times to friends and it was a complete success. We are some happy we decide to choose DVP and you. Your professionalism and expertise are outstanding. Bravo and merci beaucoup. Thank you. Peggie and Dom Nocturne

Beyond happy - highly recommended

Reviewed on 6/25/2014

My husband and I got married on June 7, 2014 at Fox Hill Inn. We were so impressed with DVP's sample videos that we made the decision to go with them without researching any other vendors. We put 100% of our trust in Paul and his team and they preformed their services with... Read More professionalism, QUICK turn around and produced our wedding video with high quality. DVP captured all the memories we asked for and more. There were moments that DVP captured that I didn't even know happened. It was truly amazing. Not only did we contract with DVP for our video but we also contracted with Paul for the fireworks/ pyro that went off at the moment of our first kiss. We didn't mention this surprise to any of our guests and they still can't stop talking about it. Everything was captured on video so now not only do we have the memories that will last us a lifetime, we also have our wedding video to watch and share with our family for years to come. Thank you so much Paul!!!!

TO Digital Video Productions