Digital Video Productions FL

Sarasota, St Pete, Tampa, Clearwater, Port Charlotte, Venice

Unobtrusive-Documentary-Cinematic Videography

Our mission at Digital Video Productions is to create for an elegant wedding video by being as unobtrusive as possible. We use a documentary style of wedding videography along with artistic cinematography. By using small hand-held cameras and lights, we look more like invited guests than paid professionals.

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

Sarasota, St Pete, Tampa, Clearwater, Port Charlotte, Venice (941) 894-0980

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Kim F

Paul, Paul, Paul…what is there to say about him other than that he is FABULOUS! From my very first inquiry, Paul was obviously eager to videotape my daughter’s wedding. I was truly struggling with hiring a videographer, as I couldn’t find exactly what I wanted online. Paul... Read More listened to my concerns and was able to convince me to give him a chance. He was very responsive to my questions by both phone and email. During the ceremony and reception, Paul was like a fly on the wall - there, but almost unnoticeable with his equipment. This was not your typical bright lights and huge cameras videography scenario. We were very pleased with his professionalism during the event and literally couldn’t believe when we received the exquisite highlight video only three days later! We have had so many comments from people saying it is the best wedding video they’ve ever seen. Less than a week after the wedding we were once again surprised to receive a link with the FULL edited video. The groom’s grandparents were unable to attend the wedding and live in Germany. We told them that in a month or so, we would have a video for them to view. The reality is that when the rest of the German wedding guests were safely back at home, they were able to bring the full edited wedding video directly to the grandparents. Both films were spectacular and we would be happy to provide the film to anyone interested in working with Paul. If either of my other children get married and are interested in videography services, we will schedule their wedding around Paul’s availability. Paul genuinely has a passion for creating lovely wedding videos and we having nothing but praise and admiration for his work.

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Marc P

Very nice wedding video was produced . Super fast turn around. All the important sights and sounds were preserved with beautiful detail. Thanks again helping make a great memory.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Tammie S

Paul was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive to questions, fairly priced, and the final product surpassed our expectations. We highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Annette M

My daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful! I am so grateful we found Paul he captured every detail of the ceremony/reception. I’ve watched it probably 5 times now and can’t get enough of it! He was punctual, professional and fast at delivering the recap of the wedding.... Read More Will definitely hire for future events!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Shelley F

Paul was amazing! I received my perfect wedding video so quickly!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Mindy W

From the very first time we contacted Paul, with Digital Video Productions, he showed the utmost professionalism, responsiveness, courtesy and kindness (even when we were stressed!) He was truly interested in us and our event. Josh showed up on our wedding day on time, and was... Read More professional and efficient. During the ceremony, it seemed like he wasn't even there. Yet, we were totally blown away when we received the video! The drone footage of Gulfport and our venue was breathtaking, and he captured all of the beauty and emotion of our ceremony! We had decided early on that our wedding day was too important to forego having a videographer, and we will always be glad that we went with this company. We will treasure our video forever!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Kirsty H

Paul was outstanding! He was professional and worked well with my other vendors. He was very quick and had a short recap video to us within 2-3 days of the wedding, and captured all of our important parts. I am so glad we chose him!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Emily C

having a videographer is so important to the wedding day, even with a photographer, no one else can capture the speeches, the ceremony, and all the little details that a video can. Paul did just that, he caught all the details of our wedding, and I wouldn't trade that for... Read More anything. He was also so fast with getting our wedding recap & DVD to us, and we can't wait to watch It and show it to people for years to come. You're in good hands with Paul!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Emily B

Paul did an awesome job of capturing our wedding!! The recap video had all of the special moments for family and friends to enjoy! Would definitely recommend him!... Read More,+Venice,+FL&ludocid=13236001393985315660#lrd=0x88c359d838397609:0xb7afb923f711e34c,3

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Monica G

I couldn't be happier with Paul's work. Being a professional singer, it can be hard to find someone who can record my performances well with an audio that's up to my standards. Paul's recordings were beautiful and clear. Furthermore, receiving them from him were simple. He is... Read More wonderful and I will be using him again if I need anything recorded in FL.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Allison F

My husband and I could not be happier with the way our wedding video turned out. Paul captured absolutely every special moment of our wedding day that I would want included in our video, and even a few things I didn't even know I missed out on! We were very impressed with the... Read More speed at which we received our video, and the quality of the film. Paul was very professional, and honestly, refreshingly laid back/easy going. I would definitely recommend Digital Video Productions for anyone looking for a wedding videographer; not only because they have affordable pricing, but also because of how this company beautifully captured my wedding day so I can look back on it for years to come!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Megan T

Paul did an AWESOME job videographing my wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'm so happy I now have a video of the best night of my life so that I can relive it whenever I want!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Leslie P

Garrett from Digital Video Productions was fantastic to work with. He really went above and beyond my expectations and stayed after the timeline of when he was hired for and before he left he had personally come up to me and asked if there was anything else that I would like him... Read More to film before he left. I couldn't believe it when he had told me that he had already stayed passed his time and felt badly about that but was so grateful for his work and help in him capture all of our moments. I just can't thank him enough!! I actually had no clue that my husband was going to sing one of our favorite songs to me and I believe he even stayed and capture that for us. I am beyond excited for us to receive our wedding video and I just now it will be fantastic. I would highly recommend their services if you are in need of a videographer!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Vanessa B

Paul from Digital Video Productions was amazing to work with! He was professional and courteous. He truly captured so many amazing moments. Everyone says your wedding day goes by so quickly, and it truly does. Having the day captured on video is so important because there are so... Read More many things you just don’t notice, don’t remember, or are in a blur! Paul’s turn around was the most impressive. We had our recap video within days, and we had our whole DVD within a week of our wedding! In fact, exactly one week after our wedding, we woke up and watched our video on our laptops in bed which was an amazing way to relive the joy, one week later! Not only was Paul’s turnaround impressive, his quality of work was equally as impressive. We will cherish our video forever. Thank you Paul, for being responsive, reliable and amazing at what you do!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Elena A

From the beginning Digital Video Productions made things easy. Paul was very responsive, personable and worked with my husband and me to find the perfect package for us. We decided on the triple play package which was our best vendor decision! We knew the reviews said great... Read More things but they truly exceeded our expectations. It was truly a pleasure working with DVP, CT Photo Group and Dance to the music throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. On the day of the wedding, we didn’t even notice Paul but he managed to capture every moment beautifully! Once we received the recap and wedding video, we were blown away. The HD quality and editing was awesome. My husband and I had such a blast re-living all of our wedding day moments & got to see those we missed. We are so thankful for all DVP’s hard work. We will cherish our video forever! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Alex B

Awesome job! I've watched my wedding video over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tom F

Paul did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. He was very professional and seemed to always be in the right place at the right time. We were torn on whether or not to spend the money to hire a videographer for the wedding but we are very happy we did! The end product came... Read More out excellent!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Maggy M

Paul did a fantastic job and came through on last moment's notice. We made up our minds to video the ceremony on the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding. Paul was early, professional and turned around the final video less than two weeks after our wedding day. He surprised us... Read More with some lovely pre and post ceremony footage, as well. For those of you who may be apprehensive about engaging a videographer because you're afraid of a camera in your face -- don't be! Paul used a small, unobtrusive handheld and I wasn't aware of his presence during the ceremony. Lastly, the best part is that the groom will be mic'ed -- so the sweet, whispered moments -- perhaps when your dad gives you away or when your groom first sees you -- will be forever captured. :) Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Matthew K

Paul was amazing, I could only afford the least expensive package but he still went out of his way to get some amazing footage. He even went above and beyond to accommodate a certain situation that I had. Thanks Paul!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Megan B

Paul was wonderful and so easy to work with. He went beyond my expectations! I was recommended to him by a friend and I would definitely tell others to use him as well for your wedding videography. He included all the important parts of our wedding throughout the ceremony and... Read More reception to help us keep a lasting memory, while also making sure to stay out of the way during the day. Paul is willing to do anything to make his clients happy and was very accommodating to help us. I was surprised but delighted at how quickly after the wedding he was able to produce our DVDs for us. I received many compliments on just our recap alone, and can't wait to share the final video with our family and friends.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Francesca C

Paul did an amazing job with our wedding video. He fit in seamless at the ceremony and reception and captured perfectly all the emotions of our wedding. The wedding recap video was done so prompt we were able to watch it while on our honeymoon and the wedding video itself was... Read More mailed to us just as we returned home. Again, I can't say enough great things about Paul and DVP. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Danielle R

Paul and Garrett were such a pleasure to work with! They really went above and beyond my expectations - they especially surprised me by tailoring our wedding video to my love for Disney (which they picked up on at our wedding...I don't think I even mentioned it to them! This... Read More was an amazing surprise!). Paul walked me through every step leading up to our wedding and was always available for my thousands of questions. Take a look at Digital Video Productions - you won't be disappointed. :) Thank you again guys!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Vanessa L

Paul's work is fantastic. The recap is beautiful, and the full video is even better! The video was done in such a timely fashion, and we were crying watching it. Truly worth our money!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kendra B

We LOVE our wedding video. We originally were not going to get a videographer but we are so glad we did. Dave and Paul from Digital Video Productions were excellent to work with. They explained each plan in detail and answered all of our questions. Prior to the wedding Dave... Read More called to introduce himself and ask questions about the day in order to be fully prepared. Day of the wedding, he was truly like a fly on the wall. I almost never saw him but the video he took reflects every single moment we wanted captured any more. You should get a videographer and it should be Digital Video Productions! :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Paul did a wonderful job at our wedding on June 25, 2016. He captured all of the important parts that we intend to watch for years to come. All of our friends, the ceremony, the cake cutting etc! And the music he attached to the footage was so appropriate. He did a super job... Read More for us and has given us beautiful memories of our special day.

Paul Ayoub

One of the founders of DVP, Paul has been in video production for more than 20 years. Paul has a Bachelor of Science degree from Pace University in New York and lives with his wife Beth in New Fairfield, CT during the summer and lives in Venice, FL during the winter. Paul has been specializing in wedding videography for decades and has received more awards than any other videographer in the state of CT, making him the highest rated videographer in CT by his clients review on The Paul loves what he does and has said to many "even if I did win the lottery, I would still shoot wedding