Making Brides Beautiful Since 1989.

Dina Alonzi has been making brides beautiful since 1989 with our exclusive gowns, which start from $4,500. Our impeccable service includes talented stylists and alterationists. Mothers and bridesmaids gowns are made with hand-woven silks, French laces and beading.

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Lingerie, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

8 Prince Arthur Ave, Toronto, ON

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Emily L

Out of all the high end bridal boutique that I visited, Dina Alonzi is the only shop where you will be attended by the owner, not a young sales girl that had a background in retail. Dina is very selective with her employees where all the girls that works there has either fashion design or wedding planning background that was tailored to this specific service. The first time I visited her store, I spent over 2 hours there to try on every dress she had....this did not happen in the other boutiques where I was limited to 1 hour and 5 dresses to try on. The only down side is the alteration is quite pricy, although I do see why it's totally worth the price. My dress ended up wrapping me like an weightless glove that does not just look perfect and also feels perfect that all the weight of the dress is distributed to the right body part to carry it.

still in love with my dress

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Debbie R

Aside from marrying the man of your dreams, it is my opinion that wedding gown shopping is by far the best part about getting married. I was having trouble finding my "perfect" dress, and found the entire dries shopping experience frustrating and overwhelming. That all changed the moment I walked into Dina Alonzi boutique. I fell in love with my gown the second i saw it. The staff at Dina Alonzi are amazing. They treat each customer and their families with such respect and class. It was a very enjoyable experience and i absolutely love my dress!!! we were also impressed with the ladies who do alterations. even though the cost is a bit pricey for this - it was absolutely worth it. I wish I could wear it everyday!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Stacey R

I had the most amazing experience at Dina Alonzi from when I first went to try on wedding dresses until my pick-up appointment. They were very attentive and listened to all of my concerns throughout my fittings. They were incredible!

bridal shop

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 T C

I went to check out a sample sale here with a friend. Quite a few dresses to choose from with more in the back. She opted to try on the non samples, and the saleslady helping her was extremely helpful. Though she didn't end up buying that day, the saleslady was still cheerful and happy and welcomed her to come back whenever she feels like it (vs other shops where they tend to show their lack of patience if you decide not to buy). They carry many brand names and the latest styles as well. Sample sale prices are decent but check them out early for the best selection.

good csr

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Kate S

although i didn't find my dress there, the ladies were friendly and helpful.

beautiful and pricy

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Erica B

The dresses at this store are gorgeous. The services was very good.

Beauty at its finest