Direct Entertainment

Serving Orlando-Ocala-Daytona

When Only The Best Will Do...

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Serving Orlando-Ocala-Daytona

Delighted with the experience!

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Shelly L

We used Direct Entertainment for both Photography and DJ services. The DJ Zack was very responsive, played all we wanted and more. He was very specific in attaining the correct versions of all our songs. He set up both the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception in a... Read More timely and professional manner. Everyone loved the music! Hank the photographer was wonderful to work with. He showed us a few of the shots and they were beautiful! Very creative, and a terrific easy going personality that made us all feel so comfortable. Dianna at the office responded to my emails nearly instantaneusly! She was wonderful to work with as well. I highly recomend this company---a great value for the money, and NOT too good to be true! Money well spent. Thank you all for making our wedding a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Jenny L

Everything was perfect. We hired Direct Entertainment for our Photo, Video and DJ. Everything was perfect. The Photographer and Video guy were great staying out of the way. We thought this would affect our pictures, but when we received them back, we had no idea he was even... Read More taking pictures, so alot of candids as we requested. The video was top notch as well. Great quality and everything we requested and more was included. The DJ was amazing. He was professional and classy as Direct Ent. indicated. He listened to us and made some suggestions as well, which we liked as it was our first wedding. The end result was a packed dance floor and us and my guests having the time of our lives! We owe it to Direct Entertainment and would highly recommend to anyone!

They were great!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Jenny L

We just had our wedding and used them for our DJ and Video. Both were amazing and very professional. We would have booked them for photo too, but were never told they offered it. We are getting compliments and the DJ still. We can't wait to see our video. Good bang for the... Read More $.

So Embarrassing

Reviewed on 9/26/2011 Jessie F

Direct Entertainment seemed like the way to go at first, they have a website with all your planning materials you would need. I wasn't assigned a DJ until 2 weeks before the wedding, I was told I would be contacted 6 weeks before. When I spoke with the DJ, John, he wasn't keen... Read More on doing to 2 seperate setups (ceremony & reception) that we paid EXTRA for. He also kept complaining about it being an outdoor wedding. He showed up late, played a boombox for our ceremony, played the wrong songs, we had to wait on stage for 2 minutes until he put on our first dance song. His music kept skipping, guests complained about him & then to top it off, he went around asking guests for gas money. Save yourself the embarrassment!!!

2011-09-27T20:04:19 Response from the vendor

We are sorry this bride was not satisfied. The DJ was assigned as soon as she sent in her music which is what we tell all our clients. He contacted her as soon as we rec'd her information which was August 15th. There was confusion... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 janine b

I wasn't really expecting much. I didn't care to interview DJs because I assumed that a professional DJ is a DJ. So I was ok to go with Direct Entertainment. It was a bonus for me that they also hooked me up with a videographer. If you insist on interviewing and meeting your... Read More vendors months in advance, this is not the company for you. We didn't know who our DJ or videographer were until about 2 weeks before the wedding. They were both excellent.

2011-06-28T15:01:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks Janine. Congrats!~ You always have the option to meet and greet your DJ and Videographer or Photographer if requested. Assuming you did not want to, but the option was available. Thanks for the review and once again, congrats to you both!

TO Direct Entertainment