Dirty Bird

San Diego, CA (Southern California & Mexico)

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

San Diego, CA (Southern California & Mexico) (858) 952-8108

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Dirty Bird played at our wedding in September 2013 - they were bloody awesome!!! My family from Australia were raving about the terrific band and over all vibe at the wedding. We owe this to Kurt and the Dirty Bird band! From start to finish they were a treat to deal with, set... Read More up was on time and efficient, the ceremony and cocktail music spot on (they even played classical for us during the ceremony) and the party, well the dancing guests spoke for themselves. I highly recommend this band, great quality music, great guys and affordable price! Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

We hired Dirty Bird to play at our wedding and they were amazing. They are talented musicians and performers with a large catalogue of music. They were incredibly accommodating, very responsive, and very professional. Everyone at our wedding danced all night long because it... Read More felt like a real concert, and it was. They played familiar, upbeat classic rock that appealed to all ages and had my 16 year old brother dancing with my 74 year old grandmother. Everyone who attended the wedding loved the band and still talk about them 3.5 years later. Dirty Bird provided an atmosphere no Dj could ever hope to create. They are a no brainer if you are considering hiring a band for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jessica M

All of the members of Dirty Bird were great to work with and they made booking them very easy. At our wedding, they had everyone up on the dance floor. They are fun, interactive and play some amazing music. Their style is great and the songs they sing are ones that everyone can... Read More enjoy. At the end of our wedding, nobody wanted to leave and kept chanting for Dirty Bird to play one more song. You can't go wrong in hiring these guys.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Three years later and our wedding guest are still talking about the Dirty Bird. They really were amazing and kept the party going! Even prior to the wedding they were easy to work with and reliable. Trust me, this is the band you want on your special day!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Dirty Bird was an amazing choice for our wedding. We could not have asked for anyone better. Working with Kurt was a pleasure and he MC'd our reception beautifully. The band had everyone dancing the entire time with all the best hits. They were very easy to work and plan with.... Read More We simply chose which songs not to play and they developed a playlist on the fly to based on the mood of the audience. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 lori l

We first saw Dirty Bird play in La Jolla at Beamonts and knew right away this was the kind of band we wanted to play at our wedding. Kurt was so professional and easy to deal with, they have a terrific list of songs to chose from and even learned the song we wanted to walk down... Read More the aisle too. Dirty Bird created a fun party atmosphere, they sounded great and brought fun lighting as well - so fun my friends ended up singing with them on stage. I highly recommend dirty bird for any wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

There is nothing like having a live band to make your wedding a hit! Dirty Bird delivered a solid performance and kept the dance floor rocking the entire night. The group is very talented and full of energy to keep the party going. They have a diverse play list, giving them the... Read More ability to curtail their performance to various tastes. I would recommend Dirty Bird to anyone searching for a live band to perform at their wedding.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Meghan B

Dirty Bird was absolutely amazing! Not only was their music outstanding, but all of their personalities are so fun and they are incredible with the crowd! Everyone LOVED them!!!! HIGHLY recommend Dirty Bird!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

We hired Dirty Bird for our wedding 9/17/2011 and honestly they were fabulous. They played all the music we loved, and enough music from our childhood to keep our parents on the dance floor. Would recommend to anyone...

AMAZING WEDDING BAND!

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Natalie F

Dirty Bird Band played at our wedding in April. They traveled all the way up to Fresno for our big day and took care of all the details - from coordinating with the reception venue, to setting everything up in an unfamiliar setting. I didn't have to worry about a thing. The... Read More set-up was perfect and it didn't take long for the party to get started once we arrived at the reception. Dirty Bird Band played all the songs we wanted - they had all of our guests dancing the night away. Guests of all ages stayed on the dance floor until the late hours of the evening and everyone continued talking about how fun the wedding was - the music, the dancing - the next day. My husband and I like a good party, and Dirty Bird Band provided just that for our Big Day. This band has definitely built a reputation for themselves and I would (and have) recommended them to EVERY bride and groom looking for live music for their wedding.

Dirty Bird ROCKS THE HOUSE!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Kristina M

A few months before I even met my husband I was at a Christmas Party and Dirty Bird was playing. I turned to my friend and said, "This is the band that I want for my wedding". Once I actually had a fiance I decided it was time to get in touch with Dirty Bird to see if my dream... Read More of having them play at our wedding was even a possiblity. So I met with Kurt, the drummer, for coffee and it seemed like it was all going to come together. I was so excited to take my fiance, friends and family to one of their concerts at The Belly Up for a "preview" and everyone loved them! Dirty Bird is the band that gets everyone out on the dance floor. If you want a band that ROCKS THE HOUSE...Dirty Bird is your band!

Dirty Bird had every single one of our guests on t

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Jessica D

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!! Our wedding just wouldnt have been the same without Dirty Bird. The one thing that was very important for me and my fiance was high-energy, live music that would ensure the dance floor was full throughout the night and Dirty Bird delivered! Not only... Read More do the look the part (well dressed, young and good looking) but they rock out all night. My wedding was a few weeks ago and I am still getting tons of compliments from our friends and family. Hiring Dirty Bird for our wedding was the best decision and I can't begin to thank them enough and sing their praises to all my future bride friends!

Dirty Bird is Awesome, High-energy Fun!

Reviewed on 8/24/2010 Kirsten B

Dirty Bird is an awesome, high-energy band, performing favorite covers from the best rock bands. This group is very professional and delivers what it promises! You will not regret choosing them for your wedding. The music makes the party! You and your guests will have a blast!... Read More Fun! Fun! Fun!

Fabulous & Fun

Reviewed on 8/23/2010 Jennifer G

I love the Dirty Bird Band! They are so engaging and entertaining! If you are looking for a wedding band that can play a variety of songs and get everyone up singing and dancing, I highly recommend this band. I've seen them play at a few different venues and they played at a... Read More friends wedding in July and they are incredible. You can tell these guys love playing music and have fun while they're up on stage - they really get a crowd going. High energy and super fun to dance to - you will love them too!

Dirty Birdy

Reviewed on 8/22/2010 Natalie G

We love Dirty Bird! We have seen them play at venues such as Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach and Beaumont's in La Jolla, as well as a private party in Del Mar. Their playlist includes a variety of music, from all of the timeless sing-a-longs, to more contemporary favorites. They... Read More are a great party band for any type of occasion, and they really know how to put on a great performance. I recommend checking them out on September 4 at Qualcomm! http://www.dirtybirdband.com/