Make your memories tasty and beautiful

$$

Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

8668 Park Boulevard, Seminole, FL

Cake

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Ashley C

The cakes were beautiful :-) I also like that for our 1 yr they make us a cake

She is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Lauren M

We had Di's cakes at my first bridal show. I knew from that day we had to have her do the wedding cake. She is extremely affordable and her cakes are top notch. All of her cakes are moist and taste excellent. Through out our entire wedding process, my bridal shower cake came from her, my husband got two grooms cakes, and our wedding cake came from her. Her variety of flavors are great! She delivered to us for FREE! I plan to use her for birthdays, baby showers, and so much more :-)

Exquisite Cakes

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Chiara B

Di from Di's Delights has a gift when baking cakes.. her cakes are flavorable & moist. She caters to your every need creating the perfect cake for your wedding. She doesn't charge outrageous pricing for different shapes she only charges per guest head count. We had so many compliments. She also goes above & beyond to help set up the cake table & make sure everything looks perfect. Would definately refer her to anyone.

Amazing cake!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Kristen C

I was so pleased with the way our wedding cake turned out! I originally had another vendor for our cake but they were very over priced. After having a tasting with Di's Delights I immediately cancelled the other vendor and chose them. The price I paid for our cake was so reasonable and $200 cheaper then our original vendor. She listened to every detail and incorporated it into our cake. It was so yummy I would definitely recommend this vendor!

The Most Amazing Delicious Cakes!

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Jennifer T

We have had Di's cakes for every birthday, anniversary, celebration, etc. There was no question who was making our wedding cake. We went in for a tasting and discovered other flavors that we loved as well. The bride's cake was gorgeous and the groom's cake was so much fun. We intentionally ordered more cake than needed and still ended up with no leftovers! Our guest went back for seconds and thirds! I've never seen that at a wedding but it goes to show you that Di knows what she is doing!!! Thank you Di!

delicious

Reviewed on 11/24/2011 Ashley H

amazing cake. sent them an email of my ideas and it came out better then expected. great to deal with and made my cake in a short amount of time. would go to them for more then wedding cake.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 ashley c

Di was so friendly and offered a cake tasting before the big day! The cake was gorgeous and will put anything on your cake that you want! You can have different flavors for each layer. My bottom layer: chocolate oreo middle: amaretto apricot top: white chocolate rasberry!

Beautiful and Amazing

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Cathy T

I met with Di in July to do cake testing and go over what I wanted for the wedding. Her cakes were amazing, we had a hard time deciding what flavors to pick. She did such beautiful work on the cake, cookies and groom's cake. I still have people talking about our groom's cake. Her customer service is awesome too!!!!!

Somewhat Disappointing

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Lou Ann A

I was super excited about this vendor, especially after trying her cake at a local wedding show. Our first meeting was great, we tried more cake flavors, and came up with our design. My biggest complaint is being able to reach the baker. I know she is in the bakery as a sole baker, but it took way too many emails and phone calls, and several weeks, to get a response. I would have been happy with a quick " I am busy, but will get with you soon" email. As a bride who likes to make sure things are in order, I was not pleased. I was happy with the final product, and the cake was delicious! Just make sure you stay on top of them, or you will find yourself unnecessarily stressed out!

Delious, Friendly, SLAM DUNK!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Angela P

We had mini cup cakes, like the kind she has at bridal shows, with a cutting cake on top for my husband and I to cut. IT WAS SO YUMMY. I didnt get to eat any at the wedding but we inhaled them afterward. She is so friendly. The cake was gorgeous. I didn't have any opinions on what I wanted the cutting cake to look like, just that it had to be cream colored and yellow inside--since we were smashing cake in our faces. I told her my cake topper was minnie and mickey. I looked back at pictures and saw that the design on the cake was tiny mickey heads!! You didnt even notice until you saw it up close. It was sooo freakin' cute! The display amazing, and it was so easy. Everyone loved it. She is amazing, don't go anywhere else, she can do it all!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Erika K

The cake was Beautiful and tasted great. Even better then I expected. Highly Recommended!! Thanks Di!!

Yummy!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Cara T

Di's Delights has the best cupcakes in the Tampa Bay area!!! Everyone raved about the display and the flavors, like banana with choc. ganache, strawberries and champagne, smore's, ect. We loved everything about this baker that we will be using them for a baby shower we are planning.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Betty G

From the consultation over the phone to the final product everything went smoothly. The toughest decision was choosing a flavor. I chose three separate flavor layers each including a filling, one layer being fresh raspberries. Delicious and affordable.

Delicious

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Pat J

The cake was beautiful and delicious. People commented it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten. The owner is very easy to work with and gives the bride and groom a small cake on their 1 year anniversary..how thoughtful.

Great Cake!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 . .

The cake was awesome, great taste, etc., although I requested orange flowers to coordinate with my flower arrangements and the cake had pink flowers instead. Also, I was suppose to get a refund from the Bakery and still waiting.

Guests loved the cake!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Lauren P

We had a 3 tier cake from Di. We choose 2 flavors strawberry shortcake and marble with hot fudge buttercream filling. Our guests loved the cake.

Unbelievably Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 R E

This cake was incredible! Everyone at the wedding mentioned how yummy the cake was. Four tiers with three different cakes and three different fillings. And since the top of the cake doesn't really hold all that well in a freezer for a year, she makes an exact replica totally fresh for your one year anniversary! It was like having two wedding cakes for a very reasonable price. If you're in the west coast Florida area, you owe it to yourself to check out Di's Delights. di-sdelights.com

TO Di's Delights