Have the 'Divina' experience !!

***Did you know we also offer customized reception music? Book your reception music ( Band or DJ) with Divina TODAY and receive your cocktail hour for FREE! Inquire today for details *** There is one thing that I find in nearly all of my couples. Divina couples know what it is to have music touch your heart and soul. They know that music is as much a part of their life as their partner is. They know they are going to cry when their favorite song comes on and they get to have the first dance as husband and wife. Divina couples are not only overjoyed with being in love they the planning process and love the feeling of our music when they finally wlk down the aisle!

Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Andrea R

Absolutely wonderful. The string trio for my wedding was extremely professional and showed up well in advance to the start of my ceremony. We had some weather issues, and the musicians were more than accommodating with the location changes. The music was heavenly and perfectly... Read More accompanied the flow and feeling of the ceremony. I opted to have the trio play through out cocktail hour and would highly recommend doing to. They played a fun mix of pop music, and set the tone for the rest of the evening.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Donna E

Danielle was wonderful to work with. I hired a cellist to perform at my wedding ceremony. The cellist was on time, as a matter of fact, came early. He was very personable and professional. We covered all the timing issues with him. The material was spot on - pre arranged... Read More with him and executed flawlessly. It made the ambiance so wonderful. Guest are still talking about his music. My mother absolutely loved him! I would highly recommend using Divina Strings for your next event.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rachael S

Danielle and Heather were amazing at our wedding ceremony. They made our ceremony so beautiful and elegant, it was better than we could have ever dreamed of. From the very beginning Danielle was great to work with, quick to respond emails and answer questions. I was undecided... Read More about music and they were able to help me pick music that was perfectly beautiful. Thank you so much Danielle and Heather!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sarena M

The string trio was absolutely amazing!! We heard nothing but compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. I can't wait to see the footage, and hear the beautiful music again. We unfortunately didn't get to hear them during cocktail hour or speak with them prior. We were... Read More taking pictures when they got there, and during cocktail hour. Everyone was ecstatic they played the Game Of Thrones theme song . My only regret was with myself. I was sad that they didn't get something to eat or drink from the waitstaff during the cocktail hour. I would recommend them over and over again.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Samantha M

I cannot say enough great things about Divina Strings!! Throughout the entire process, they were extremely professional, and I didn't feel like I was just working with a vendor. They made the conversations feel like I was talking to a friend! Their music is outstanding! They... Read More play a mix of classical and current music and will even learn a song if you request. They played Pachabels Canon in D as I walked down the aisle, which I have thought about since I was a little girl and brought me to tears. Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Heather L

WONDERFUL! They exceeded all expectations! The music set the exact tone we wanted for our ceremony. Danielle and Andrew were both easy to work with, listened, and delivered perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Monica S

I ordered the trio for my ceremony and cocktail hour and Divina Strings was absolutely incredible helping me every step of the way. Danielle was so helpful with all the questions I had and incredibly friendly and professional. She helped make the music selection process easy.... Read More Although she herself did not play at my wedding, she had John get in touch with me to go through my music selections to make sure everything was perfect prior to the day of. The music was phenomenal and it was amazing to walk down the aisle and see the trio perform. It made my day that much more magical. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who wishes to have a string ensemble perform at their event.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Megan H

FANTASTIC! They exceeded any expectations I had and were really wonderful. They were extremely professional and to say our guests loved them is an understatement! My dad was so impressed at once point during the cocktail he was just standing there watching them in awe!! They... Read More made our ceremony and cocktail hour perfect- and walking down the aisle to "Crazy in Love" will be something we (and our guests) will never forget! This entire process was one of the easiest I had during the wedding planning process and they made it seamless and organized!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Maxine K

Divina Strings was a wonderful addition to our Sunday wedding and provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. Danielle was extremely patient and easy to work with. She went back and forth with me a few times as we tried to nail down the right details. She... Read More was very helpful in figuring out what services Divina Strings could provide within our budget. We did not give her a lot of specifics other than the one or two genres we wanted for the day but the choices Danielle selected fit right in with our atmosphere. She was an excellent MC and kept the mood upbeat. Everyone was so friendly and sweet that day. From beginning to end, it was a really stress free process working with them and the music ended up being exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kevin M

Divina Strings played at our ceremony and we absolutely loved them!! My wife Jen and I got married 10/29/16 at Saltwater Farm Vineyard and couldn't have had a more perfect ceremony. Danielle and team were so great and so easy to work with throughout the planning process. They... Read More truly made our ceremony so beautiful and added such a nice touch to the whole day . Can't recommend these guys enough - definitely use them!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dena R

Danielle was great to work with. She was responsive and gave great advise as to the type of music the string trio would perform at our ceremony and cocktail hour. The string trio was fantastic. They played beautifully and our guests gave them high praise.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Victoria H

The string trio played at my ceremony and they did a wonderful job!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Lauren F

Divina Strings was such a pleasure to work with from begining to end. Danielle was always accessible and willing to work with us on creating a few custom arrangements. The music was fantastic and staff extremely professional. We are so glad that we found Divina Strings!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

We hired Divina Strings to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour at our outdoor summer vineyard wedding. They played beautifully. Everyone complimented the ceremony and we know the music was a large part of the great atmosphere. We also requested a custom song during the... Read More ceremony and they were more than happy to arrange and play it! Very easy to work with and very responsive- we could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Gina H

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with Divina Strings! They played at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and everything was perfect! Danielle goes above and beyond to meet your needs, and she is even willing to learn new songs. Thank you for adding a touch that... Read More really impressed our guests!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

Beautiful, elegant, stress free and knew their stuff! I gave them the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to and left the rest up to them! They did not disappoint and I couldn't have asked for more beautiful music for the ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Scott L

Divina Strings played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and I absolutely loved them! They played beautifully, and even played an arrangement of Katy Perry's Firework for my dad :) I appreciated that they always responded to emails quickly, and they made sure that... Read More everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. The musicians themselves were top notch, and very respectful. Divina Strings helped make our wedding extra special, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

Divina Strings was fantastic throughout our wedding planning. Danielle was always helpful in the planning process, and once we selected some songs and preferred styles, she and the string musicians took care of the rest. This was a huge stress reliever as the wedding approached.... Read More The trio for our wedding was exceptional. They played beautifully, and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Overall a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jessica L

Divina Strings were super easy to work with, and added a beautiful touch to our outdoor wedding. Danielle was great and very helpful with the set up, and John and Barbarw played beautifully. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Beth U

Divina Strings were amazing! They are very gifted musicians and have an incredible repertoire - everything from Mozart to the Beatles. Their beautiful music made our ceremony even more special. They were easy and enjoyable to work with throughout the whole process - even... Read More braving Blizzard Jonas to make it to our wedding and offering to sleep over if necessary in order to be there! If you are looking for a reasonably priced string quartet of gifted musicians, contact Divina Strings - you'll love them. Thank you so much!

Fresh Sound with Classical Covers of Modern Songs

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Clarissa G

If you are looking to put a fun twist to a classy reception, this group is it! For our cocktail hour, I wanted to add personal touches instead of the usual generic elements, so I went in search of an ensemble that could play classical versions of modern songs (Taylor Swift in... Read More particular). Not surprisingly, ensembles that play modern covers are hard to come by in Connecticut, so I was thrilled to stumble upon Divina Strings on the Knot! I immediately reached out to Danielle Turano and within hours began working out the details to have the ensemble create a quartet arrangement for "Blank Space." The day of the event, not only did we enjoy hearing our commissioned song, but the quartet surprised us with two additional Taylor Swift songs! It was so much fun to hear our guests react when they'd recognize what the group was playing. Planning a wedding reception can be stressful, but Danielle's professionalism and enthusiasm as well as her outstanding ensemble made this part truly delightful.

Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

Danielle and Divina Strings made my ceremony so special.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Allie O

Love these guys! They were able to pull together an arrangement of a song they had never done before for our ceremony as well learn a different song not on their rep. They were super easy to work with, really friendly, no complaints! Truly great...also, they have soooo much good... Read More pop stuff on their repertoire!

Pop Culture and Classy!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Carly B

We hired Divina Strings to play music before and during the wedding ceremony. We wanted traditional Jewish music for the ceremony, but had the idea to play movie scores while people were finding their seats. Danielle at Divina Strings was super nice and super accommodating! She... Read More found the music we requested and played it beautifully. One of our favorite moments of the wedding - while we were waiting to sign the ketubah, we heard the theme from Jurassic Park. It was awesome. They also braved the cold for us, playing outside on a day that it snowed. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Pat H

There are not enough praises that can be sung about the music and persona of Divina Strings. The music was enchanting and created an ambiance that made our wedding more special than it already was. The decision to have Divina Strings provide the music during the ceremony and... Read More cocktail hour was the one of the best decisions made in planning our wedding. Danielle is professional and personal and truly takes an interest in her clients, making you feel like you are her only client. I would use Divina Strings again and again and again. They are a true testament to the magic of music.

Danielle Turano

Danielle Turano is a classically trained violinist passionate about violin, music, her husband, and her company Divina. Her friends and colleagues describe her as 'Amazing', 'Beautiful', 'Accomplished', 'Loyal', 'Trustworthy', and 'Passionate.'