Divine Designs & Events

Bow2010

1049 S Charles Street, Baltimore, MD

Wedding Flowers in Baltimore

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Eric M

Colleen was very professional and attentive to our needs. When we came to her with just a vague idea of what we wanted she was able to develop an amazing vision that suited us perfectly. She is creative and attends to precision in her work. Colleen coordinated with all of our vendors to make planning our day easy. She made us worry-free and incredibly happy on our wedding day! I would highly recommend her for any event.

Stunning

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Grace S

I used Colleen at Divine Designs for my wedding recently at AVAM and she was great! I cannot say enough good things about how easily she created the vision I wanted. I am no flower expert and somehow she was able to ask me all the right questions in one pretty quick in-person meeting and know what I wanted! i wanted something very soft and not as traditional looking and she nailed it. The rest of my contact with her was by email and she was usually very quick to respond to emails. I changed around the content of the centerpieces & the quantity close to the wedding date & she was always accommodating. We also ended up using her for centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner and my mother in law worked with her to do this; she had a great experience with Colleen also! on the day of the wedding the bouquets were GORGEOUS and right on time. When choosing a florist I compared her proposal with another in the area & found this one to be much more bang for your buck! Colleen was great & I would definitely use her again for a future event!

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Alexander G

We worked with Colleen and had a very pleasant experience. Colleen worked with our budget and everything turned out great. We received many compliments on the flowers. After the wedding the guests who took flowers home were surprised how long the flowers lasted after the wedding.

Floral Perfection

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Molly S

We wanted a lot of flowers and had a pretty specific color scheme we were going for. Colleen at Divine Designs and Events made it all happen. She talked me out of flowers in bouquets she knew were going to wilt in the hot June air and suggested some awesome flowers with the same color that would stand up to the summer. The bouquets, boutenieres and centerpieces were delivered without a problem right on time and were perfect. We were so pleased with our choice in florist.

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Annie L

Colleen handled our wedding flowers this June, and we were very pleased with our experience. We were having a difficult time narrowing down our color palette, and she did a great job of coming up with some ideas and helping to pull the whole vision together based on what we told her. We got tons of compliments on our color choices and the arrangements. I LOVED how she put the bouquets together- they were so vibrant and pretty, which I wanted, instead of just a plain white bouquet.

Great flowers and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Tiffany E

Flowers didn't play a main role in the decor or my reception, but none-the-less Divine Designs did an amazing job taking my simple request and providing beautiful/classy/simple centerpieces for our dinner. At my first meeting with Colleen she listened to my ideas, we shared pictures, and she made recommendations for flowers/vases that would complement my vision. Further more she worked with my limited budget to help me get the most "bang for my buck". To anyone not sure where to start when it comes to flowers in general, or just your flower budget, she was an excellent help and in the end we had beautiful centerpieces that the guests loved.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Katie M

We had Divine Designs and Events do our wedding at Grey Rock Mansion. Colleen was so helpful and did a beautiful job at our wedding! The flowers were so fresh and bright, and lasted for days after our wedding. Colleen worked to stay within our budget, she even let me provide the burlap and lace mason jars. I highly recommend her!

Beautiful flowers, but a little hard to reach

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Shannon W

My only complaint about this vendor is that Colleen can be a little hard to reach by phone and email. But she is very nice, easy to work with, and my wedding bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous. I did not want to spend a lot on flowers, and I thought Colleen's arrangements were beautiful and reasonably priced. I had 5 bouquets (roses, hydrangeas and stock), 2 large alter arrangements, petals for the aisle, 13 table centerpieces (with 3 cylinders on each table with orchids submerged in water), and orchids for our cake. The cost was about $2,000 including tax and delivery.

Impossible to get a hold of

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Jeenah P

Colleen was very difficult to reach on the phone. Once we finally made an appointment, she ended up having to cancel it... not once, but twice. Then she sent me an email saying that she will be out of town the weekend of the wedding and that she won't be able to provide the flowers. I was actually glad that she couldn't do the flowers anymore because I didn't want to deal with a vendor that was difficult to reach.

Great florist

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Lisa P

I thought Colleen from Divine Designs and Events did a great job providing the flowers for my wedding. I went in not really knowing what I wanted, but Colleen was able to guide me through the different types of flowers and options based on the colors we had in mind. When we realized the estimate was more than we had budgeted for flowers, Colleen was able to give us other options to make it work for us. The weekend of the wedding everything went smoothly with picking up some of the flowers, and everything else was delivered to the venue to the day of the wedding.

Flower Power

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kristin W

I love love love flowers and always knew that they would be very important to me for our wedding! I received so many compliments on my flowers and Colleen and her staff did a amazing job! I let her know what I was looking for and what my budget was and she was very easy to work with! I have to say that I was more then happy with the quality of my flowers and they smelled just as beautiful as they looked!!! A big Thanks to Colleen for all making all of my flora ideas come true!!!

Amazing and in Budget!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Elisabeth v

Our wedding flowers turned out amazing! Colleen was very willing to work with us and change things even at the last minute. in our first meeting I had no clue about flowers just new colors and some of the ones i wanted she was able to help with all the little details of the flowers and had amazing examples in the shop to help with the vision of what she was explaining. i had a flower budget set and was able to get above and beyond what i had expected for under my budget!

Flowers from Divine Designs & Events

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Kelly J

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! Everything was just as I imagined. Colleen was very easy to work with and had great ideas! The bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and my jaw dropped when I saw mine. I had given Colleen a picture of what I wanted and it was incredible how she was able to replicate it. It was perfect!!

Fantastic to work with!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Robert E

Colleen of Divine Designs was such a pleasure to work with for my July 2012 wedding! She came recommended to me from my sister, who heard about her through multiple friends. Personal recommendations are always the best because you know this person is consistently reliable for doing an incredible job, no matter what the venue or time of year. Colleen knows flowers so well that I was able to bring in a picture of the "look" I was going for and she was able to immediately identify the best flowers to achieve that look-- flowers that would be in season and local so I could keep the price down. She created amazing centerpieces, bouquets, flowers for the cake, and a large spray arrangement for the top of my atrium-- exactly the colors and look that I wanted! Colleen was so professional, even though I had to make multiple changes to quantities and delivery locations. My wedding was no small order-- 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen and two separate drop off locations, but Colleen has this down to a science. She made sure each bouquet and boutonniere was fresh and perfect, all while delivering on time and setting it up perfectly. I have since recommended Colleen to many friends and families because she is simply the best!

Best wedding florist in the Baltimore Area!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Mary O

Divine Designs & Events does an outstanding job on wedding flowers and at very reasonable prices. Colleen, the owner, is a pleasure to work with: she's very professional, organized, and attentive to any questions or requests. She also gives great suggestions to help you with your overall vision, while keeping the price reasonable with no surprises. If you use Devine Designs & Events for your wedding, you can't go wrong!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Briana A

Divine Designs and Events gave us exactly what we asked for. The flowers were beautiful and matched our vision exactly. They were timely, prompt, and reliable! Highly recommend.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Monica P

I first met Colleen at a large Bridal show in Baltimore. Of all the florists at the large and overwhelming showcase, she immediately stood out as professional, fun and down to earth. Her familiarity with my venue (Ceresville Mansion) and ability to recall specific details about past work at the venue put me at ease as I realized she wouldn't let me forget any details! On our first meeting, I had only scattered ideas of what I wanted, and Colleen was SO patient with me, ultimately turning my few ideas into the most gorgeous arrangements I could imagine! Her consciousness of budget was especially helpful, as she assisted me with picking out blooms which gave the most "bang for your buck" and really focusing on the important details! Of course, on wedding day, Colleen hand delivered all my flowers on time and I was in absolute awe of how beautiful they were. Flowers (and your florist!!) are such a hugely important part of the planning and the "Big Day" and Colleen (as well as her husband!) are the only people I would trust! I truly can't give enough praise for her, both personally and professionally. I have even kept my own bouquet in my house because I am still so attached (...it's been almost 6 months since wedding day!)

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Morgan R

Divine design was an amazing vendor to work with and our flowers turned out perfectly!! We had some special requests and a tight budget but Colleen made it work and we could not have been happier. I would definitely recommend her to any Maryland brides!!

Book Divine Designs & Events now!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Jennifer f

I wouldn’t consider myself a typical bride. I wanted no white in my bouquet. I wanted bright colors and nothing traditional at all. And just meeting w/ Colleen, she had great ideas with the different types of natural blue, green flowers we could use in September and that would in season. I wanted blue & greens to go w/ our color theme. I had super green roses with accents of blue orchids. My bridesmaids had white roses with green spider mums & blue orchids. Our cake was white with green & blue mums which made it pop w/ color. We had green rose petals on both sides of the aisle runner. She was so flexible w/ time. We had our pictures done 4 hrs before the wedding for city pictures and she came to my hotel and dropped off our bouquets & boutonnieres and than even came back later to decorate the ceremony & reception space. I loved working with Colleen. I have told my friends who are getting married about Divine Designs & Events. She worked w/ our budget and I could easily changed or add something. Having them do our flowers was 1 less thing had to think about. I can’t not express enough how happy we were w/ the flowers!! Every other florist we went to was outside our budget and old fashion ideas. Colleen did what we wanted w/in our budget. Book them now!!

Incredible Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Megan H

Colleen and Divine Designs & Events provided the flowers for my wedding and I could not have been happier! From the first meeting, Colleen was a pleasure to work with. She was willing and happy to work within my budget and had lots of great ideas. She gladly made changes to the proposal several times and was extremely flexible throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding the flowers arrived on time and far exceeded my expectations. Everything was BEAUTIFUL! I cannot recommend Colleen and DD&E enough!

Stunning Arrangements, Exceeded Expectations!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Caitlin M

We got married at the Tremont Grand in Baltimore in March 2012. I had a very clear image of the centerpieces that I wanted for our reception and Colleen took it to another level. When we walked into the room for the first time, all of our jaws dropped - including the planners who do hundreds of weddings a year. Our colors were yellow and white with greenery accents. We had decided on tall chrome vases with crystal draping. Colleen brought in two styles of vases to alternate between the tables and it was PERFECT! Our room looked like it was made for a celebrity. The fresh flowers on our cake were perfection and she placed them better than the photo I sent her. The bridesmaid bouquets were also better than I could have imagined and were my favorite part. My bouquet was of different shades of yellow tulips with white satin wrap. An absolute dream. We also had two urns at the alter with rose petals and floating orchids in candles down the aisle. I wish we could have our wedding all over again so I can relive the absolute beauty that Colleen created. We were lucky and did not have a budget but felt that the pricing was a steal compared to the quality, professionalism, creativity, and exceeded expectations that we received. We made a whole album dedicated to the arrangements that Colleen created because we couldnt just pick a few to print. Dont think twice, DD&E should be on your vendor list!

11/02/2012 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to be part of your big day! I am thrilled that you were so happy with your flowers. Your incredibly kind words have made my day!!

Impressed!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Laura M

I was so thrilled when Colleen put my vision into reality! Ou rwedding was at the National Aquarium in Baltimore, but we had a rustic theme. I had wildflowers bouquets with lots of color and mason jars filled with wildflowers. They were STUNNING! I was thoroughly happy with Divine Design customer service, flexibility, and pricing. I was able to plan my wedding from Richmond VA where I live and felt at ease with Colleen's help.

Flowers were beautiful and affordable

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Amy B

Colleen is great to work with...she knew my vision and was very flexible and affordable! I highly recommend!

Horrible

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Hilary G

I called Coleen twice, left VM. Emailed twice with a response 3 weeks later stating she was moving and thats why the late response. I emailed again regarding a consultation time, a week later, no response. My business went to another florist who cares about clients and responds in a timely fashion. My $4000 sale will go to another florist. What an unfortunate experience, I do not recommend even trying to contact this vendor.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Rachel K

Colleen did a beautiful job with all of the flowers for my wedding. The center pieces, bouquets, nd everything was gorgeous. Very modern and clean lined.

Send Email