DJ Alexander Entertainment

Serving the State of Georgia and the Southeast

Professional DJ and Master of Ceremonies

My name is David Alexander and I am a professional DJ and a certified Master of Ceremonies (MC) for weddings. I am very passionate about creating a fun, unique and memorable wedding reception celebration. After all, you do not want someone to just show up and play music, you want an experience of a lifetime - and that is what I deliver. This day should be a reflection of who you are and the love you both share. We make this happen no matter what your personal tastes are. I think every wedding reception should be a unique reflection of the bride and groom’s personality, humor and style. You, the bride and groom, are the “STARS” and I serve as the director, keeping the spotlight focused on you. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary initial consultation​.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

Serving the State of Georgia and the Southeast (678) 232-5006

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kim C

I cannot say enough great things about David and the DJ Alexander Team! They worked with us every step of the way to make our wedding day the best it could be!! David went above and beyond to make our wedding so special, and I am grateful that we chose him! I would recommend him... Read More to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. He takes the time to really get to know you and your vision! He is very professional and courteous, and was available when we had any questions. He is the best!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Carrol M

There is not enough room for all of the wonderful things that I could write about DJ Alexander. David went far and beyond our expectations. I was impressed with the professionalism, dedication and attention to detail that was given. From the planning to the the reception -... Read More everything was perfect! I especially enjoyed his introductions. The music choices were fantastic and he had everybody dancing all night. I would highly recommend DJ Alexander to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Josef H

David from DJ Alexander Entertainment was awesome, simply the best I have ever witnessed. He had my guests dancing all night and entertained everyone from start to finish! He helped us plan out our reception and made some wonderful suggestions of song choices. I got a lot of... Read More complements of him thoughout the evening and even weeks after. Thank you for making our special day perfect! I would highly recommend him!

David Alexander

David Alexander is an experienced and professional DJ and a Master of Ceremonies (MC). He started in the 1980’s as a radio disc jockey in Atlanta, which opened the door to being a mobile disc jockey. With his talented master of ceremony skills (along with his DJ skills) and outgoing personality has led to David being voted Best DJ Entertainment company. David is also an ordained minister, and officiates wedding ceremonies. His vision: “We pride ourselves on being fun and entertaining while providing an experience that you and your guests will love and cherish for a lifetime.”