Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Katie A

DJ Juan was OUTSTANDING! From our first meeting with him, he demonstrated true professionalism and pride in his craft. He was prepared, organized, and answered any and all of our questions. And his rates are very reasonable, comparative to other vendors, and knowing what I know... Read More now, he was worth every penny. On the day of our wedding, he arrived on time (which for him, meant early) and got everything set up and verified his equipment worked properly...the ceremony and reception went off without a glitch. He made sure to clarify any questions with us and was great about staying flexible with our timeline and guests. Once the dancing started, he kept the party going! We gave him a little direction as to what types of music we wanted (and didn’t want) and he ran with it. Great mixture of genres, slow/fast songs, and even made sure to throw in some songs for the kids to dance to. I honestly think that no one sat down the entire reception...they wanted to dance! Everyone keeps telling us how awesome our DJ was and we couldn’t agree more. Thank you, Juan and Anna, for helping make our wedding day unforgettable and an absolute blast!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Brenna R

I hired DJ Juan Bautista for our wedding reception. Choosing whether or not to choose a DJ or to do our music ourselves was a hard one. But after meeting with DJ Juan it was clear that we needed one and that he was a great choice. He met with us in person and explained... Read More everything. I was very overwhelmed with choosing the music for my ceremony to our grand entrance to our first dance. But DJ Juan has a fantastic web site that makes it really easy to sort through different genre, year, artist etc… He has listings for the top songs used in each category or you can enter your own request. I am thankful we did not try and do our own music. It made the world of difference and took a huge weight off my shoulders during our special day. So I was free to dance the night away. I highly recommend DJ Juan.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Stephanie W

Juan and his team were fantastic! He was great at checking in with us throughout the night and kept us right on track with our timeline. He even had my 86-year-old grandmother dancing the cupid shuffle!