DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography

​ We are a Husband and Wife Team! Providing Professional DJ and Photography services. Specializing in Weddings located in San Luis Obispo Ca. We believe in Quality over Quantity. We do not hire other DJ's or Photographers. You can feel secure that you are working with us, the Owners. This is our Passion and we refuse to risk our Good Cheetah reputation by sending someone out under our name. Your Wedding is too important to us and only we can to do it the Cheetah way.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Adria G

DJ Cheetah was amazing at our reception! We could not have asked for anything better. We had such an fun time and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had over a month later. Brian was SO patient when we couldn't decide on our request list and got it to him only... Read More days before the reception. Even with short notice he was very attentive to my requests. I highly recommend DJ Cheetah!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 John G

DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography are great! My wife and I hired Brian as our DJ for both our reception and ceremony. At separate locations, so it was impressive to see him take down and set up so quickly. Plenty of coordination was handled beforehand and all of the right songs... Read More were played during the right moments. Brian was prompt and easy to work with. With him as a "Master of Ceremonies", our reception flowed well. He kept us on time, which gave us as much time as possible to dance/party! I think I saw more people dancing and singing than I've ever seen at a wedding before and I couldn't thank Brian more for such a fun night!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Linda R

DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography are the best! Hire them, you will be glad you did. They are extremely professional, responsive and on top of their game. What a pleasure to work with them! Provided great peace-of-mind at a very stressful time because you just knew they would... Read More pull through for you and do a fantastic job! And they did! In an industry known for flakey people it was incredibly refreshing to work with two real professionals with many years of experience behind them. Brian and Nadine are the best! They were well organized and did a great job of staying on top of everything so that everything went smoothly on our "Big Day"! Brian provided the music for both our wedding and the reception. He created great playlists for the various phases of the reception and as "master of ceremonies", kept things moving and progressing as they should. All our guests were impressed with the music. Nadine did an incredible job capturing all the magic moments of the wedding and reception and provided us with some of the most stunningly beautiful wedding photographs we have ever seen. Great job, great people, hire them before someone else does!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Melissa M

They were absolutely amazing! I had a destination wedding and literally I had only cordinated everything over the phone and emails. They were absolutely thorough, Cheetah photography makes sure she captured the most perfect moments. DJ Cheetah was just as amazing he made sure... Read More he the correct versions of the songs we requested to be played. If I every need a Photographer or Dj in that area they will be my first choice!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jill C

Thank you, Nadine, for such an amazing job with awesome photos of our daughter’s wedding. You photographed great portrait pictures, but also captured guests having a fun time!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Alex T

We could not have been happier with the service from Brian and Nadine. I quickly learned that it can be a hassle to try and secure all the vendors required for a wedding, but the ability to work with a husband and wife duo that work so well together was a blast! We have been to... Read More a million weddings in the past few years and realized that the number of people that stay around and dance can make or break the night. I cannot thank Brian enough for his AMAZING ability to read the crowd and keep the party moving. It was 102 DEGREES during our ceremony and somehow Nadine was able to keep order among our crazy families for pictures and Brian convinced them all to stay and dance until "last call." Could not have been more happy with Cheetah & Cheetah, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a brilliant photographer and/or DJ for their special day.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017

Brian was our DJ for our wedding reception and he was awesome! He was a great communicator, which is a very important quality to have in a vendor. We asked for several requests, many that included cultural (Armenian) music, and he did a great job incorporating it throughout the... Read More whole night. Our guests danced the whole night!!! :) Many thanks!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 DecoBelle J

Brian made our wedding reception so much fun and memorable with his reading of the crowd and tailoring the music to guarantee a fabulous time! DJ Cheetah was organized and asked us well ahead of time what music we'd like from walking down the aisle to the last dance, offering... Read More suggestions, we liked his suggestion of first dance so much that we went with it after trying out so many different songs, his first suggestion was it and I'm sure he offered that up based on what he knew about us at that time (all of 10 minutes), by gauging our personalities. We had an absolute blast and my elderly family members as well as youngest revelers were packed on the dance floor to the last dance, that to me is a good definition of a fantastic wedding reception, and we are grateful to have worked with DJ Cheetah to make our wedding so memorable, we highly recommend him to our family and friends.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Mert M

Cheetah & Cheetah made our wedding fun for everyone involved. Not one single person was sitting at our wedding at Pismo Beach, CA. Brian is a professional who has passion for what he does and he delivers. He was timely and efficient throughout the day. Attended our needs with... Read More upmost dedication and made sure everyone at our venue was having fun. It was a bit of a blind decision on our end as it was a destination wedding and we didn't know many options around for entertainment but he did not disappoint and I highly suggest anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding to give this family a call. They will be there for you and make sure everything goes smooth.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017

Awesome husband & wife team. From our first consultation w/ Brian & Nadine, we knew we made the best choice. They are both extremely professional with style & edge. We love that they ROCK the CHEETAH Vans!! From the pre-planning through the entire Wedding, CHEETAH & CHEETAH made... Read More our Wedding a success!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Shelly P

The best decision we have ever made. What an Incredible Husband & Wife Duo. They adapted to our personalities and connected with our guests with ease. Nadine is extremely talented and a creative Photographer. We have so many wall hangers to choose from:) Brian is a true DJ who... Read More can Beat-Mix all styles of music with professional MC announcements. The Monogram, Up-Lighting, & Dance Lighting was Amazing. We highly recommend DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016

Great DJ! We had a great experience with Brian at our wedding. My family and friends loved him. Would definitely recommend him for any event. Very friendly and professional.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Scott M

Incredible pictures by Cheetah Photography! Nadine is very stealth and artistic. She got all the Important moments and small details. Spectacular music by DJ Cheetah! Brian nailed the music and announcements. We decided to go with DJ Cheetah & Cheetah Photography because they... Read More are Cool and Easy to work with and provide multiple services. They perfectly executed our Wedding and expectations. Thanks Brian & Nadine

Brian & Nadine Cheetah

We will put our heart and soul into your wedding making your day special. It is very rewarding to watch our Clients began their Love Story. We are very hands on and treat all of our clients like family. We are best friends and soulmates making us the perfect team. Since True Love is our thing, We chose to specialize in Weddings! Why the name Cheetah? I guess you can say Cheetah's brought us together and the rest was a Fairytale. Yes, Our Legal Last Name is Cheetah!