Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop

Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Greenville, SC

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Brittany J

We got compliments about the music all night long, and if you are looking for a real DJ who can get the oldest and the youngest person out on the dance floor at the same time by mixing on the spot (and not just play a playlist) you have to check out Craz-e Crane! Jeff was... Read More incredible and even raveled to Charleston for our wedding, helped with the sound for our ceremony music and made us a custom NY NY/Empire State of Mind mash up. He is truly the best!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Lauren B

If you want the BEST DJ at your wedding, you have to book Jeff! He is so professional and plays an awesome selection. Everyone was dancing at our wedding, and he interacts really well with all the guests. That, and he was just a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Jessie S

Jeff exceeded our expectations as our DJ (and we already knew he was going to be wonderful)...everything was perfect. The dance floor remained packed after the first dance all the way to the last song (I think people were still dancing even after.) All my guests raved about... Read More him. The reception flowed so smoothly. His communication prior to the wedding was great. Thank you! And a special thanks for making the Mannequin Challenge happen, definitely something everyone enjoyed participating in and so fun to look back on! You are the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nicole Marie E

Jeff Crane is without the best Dj not only in the Upstate but in the nation. People who I never would have dreamed of seeing dance were dancing on our wedding night. Guest were constantly asking for his contact info..and even a week later I am hearing people talk about him :)

Jeff is a master!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Sarah J

Jeff did an amazing job at our reception - he even had my grandfather dancing to some of today's hits! He had all the songs we wanted to make sure were played and was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a... Read More DJ for any event.

amazing! !

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jennifer L

Our after party would not have been the same without your skills! Awesome mix and read the crowd well. Had people dancing into the night!

Honestly, The BEST DJ I've ever seen or heard

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Lauren K

Okay, people. If you live in the Upstate...or if you're willing to cover travel costs, this is the guy you want. Every single guest was up dancing and I can't tell you how many of our friends have told me we had the best DJ they've ever seen. His name is Jeff Crane of... Read More Craz-E-Crane Entertainment. He is very cool, laid back, easy to work with and gives you more than your money's worth. He is a true DJ and mixes the songs. We all had SO. MUCH. FUN. and I highly recommend him.