Professional Entertainment With a Personal Touch

My goal is to create a memorable wedding day that reflects your personalities as a couple. "No surprises, attention to detail & an easygoing presence makes this DJ a perfect choice." Simply said, I'm here to make sure your wedding is stress free & fun. Read our reviews & give me a call!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

45 SLEIGHT PLASS RD, Poughkeepsie, NY Hudson Valley, Westchester, Upstate NY, (845) 473-0041

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Joseph R

DJ Dom was by far the best investment and vendor choice at our wedding. We had an idea of what we wanted in a DJ and DJ Dom far exceeded expectations. He was always available to speak leading up to the wedding and he was easy to work with, implementing our suggestions perfectly.... Read More He does a wonderful job of not being intrusive and getting on the mic to be a MC of hype man. He really has a knack for reading the room and letting the music do all the work. He was great at directing the flow of the wedding by announcing first dances, cake cutting, etc. I can’t praise DJ Dom enough. The only regret I have was that because time flies by so quick, I never really had the time to mingle with him during the wedding. He is such a wonderful person with a good soul. I would love to find another reason in my life to hire him as DJ. He is the best energy source of a party. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Stacy T

Aboslutely amazing! We were absolutely thrilled with DJ Domenic. He was so professional, listened to all our crazy requests and gave us very sound advice for the wedding. The entire evening went off without a hitch thanks to DJ Dom. The photobooth was amazing as well and the... Read More attendants were perfect. I cannot say enough nice things about DJ Domenic, he literally made our wedding night perfect. If you are looking for someone who will listen to all of your requests and make your night special then you do not need to continue searching, this is your DJ. He was a pleasure to plan with prior to the wedding as well. Always calm and accommodating which made planning that much easier. Way over 5 stars, he was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Isabelle T

One morning, months before our wedding we set out to begin our interview process for a DJ and a photographer. We had heard that DJ Domenic was a great DJ as he had been in our recommended vendors by The Grandview. We pulled up to his home that morning with a mental checklist in... Read More mind of exactly what we wanted. My fiancé , being very particular with his music was even more specific as to the person he was looking for. As we sat with Domenic and he explained the kind of DJ he was, within 10 minutes we had found he met each and every criterion of what we were looking for. At that point we took all of his information and told him that we would be in touch. (Even though we felt the vibe immediately). We did not even get five minutes down the road when we all looked at each other and quickly said “where are we going?!?, we need him to be our DJ!!” I quickly called him back and asked if we could come back and give him a deposit and from there it began. Since our first meeting Domenic was nothing but professional, warm, open minded and extremely knowledgeable about music. We gave him a very rough idea of what we wanted and if it was as if he had read our minds as to what we wanted our wedding day to be. Before we knew it the week before the wedding had arrived and we contacted Domenic about the final touches of first dance music, introductions etc. I think he could tell how overwhelmed we were, but non the less he was so incredibly patient with us, making sure that everything was to our exact specifications. The day of our wedding came and he was so very attentive to our every wish from start to finish. He set up microphones for the ceremony, arranged music and made sure everything went perfectly. We even had several people come up to us throughout the night and ask “Who is your DJ, he is fantastic!!!” So after all that we would like to say that we were simply blown away by DJ Domenic and would highly recommend him to anyone for any type of event you may have!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jessica D

Domenic is amazing! In fact, we were so sure about him that he was the very first vendor we contacted when planning our wedding. He was the DJ at my sister’s wedding and even though we weren’t even engaged, my husband and I knew we wanted him to be the DJ for our wedding in... Read More the future. Domenic is extremely personable and professional. He knows how to read a crowd and keep everyone happy. We got lots of positive comments on the music and the atmosphere that Domenic created. He’s laid back and was never pushy about making people get up. His natural abilities just had everyone out on the dance floor. He made the whole night and process stress free. The flow of the night was exactly how we envisioned it because of his talent. A DJ and the music can certainly make or break a wedding reception- and Domenic made ours a hit!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lea S

We can't say enough great things about working with Domenic!! He took the time to talk with us multiple times on the phone, going over each stage of the wedding and what we wanted. We had a couple of non-traditional requests for music and Domenic was able to handle them... Read More flawlessly. He kept us dancing despite the surprising heat of our late September wedding and we can’t recommend him highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kelly M

Domenic was such a wonderful DJ to have at our wedding. He was so thorough with his preparation and really made sure to find out what we wanted for our wedding. He is extremely personable and answered all questions promptly. Every song we put on our "must play" list was played... Read More and none of the "do not play" songs were played. He had everyone on their feet and dancing throughout the night. There was music for all ages, so our youngest as well as our oldest guests were out on the dance floor! One of our songs had a simple dance that has been an inside joke with my husband, the best man, and the best man's brother. Domenic made sure to play this song while the best man, his brother, my husband, and me were all in the room so we could participate. This added such an amazing memory to our already fantastic day. A couple of my guests wanted to sing "I Believe I Can Fly" karaoke, but Dom made sure to ask me first, and thank goodness he did! Everyone knows what drunken karaoke looks like, so I was so happy that Dom had my back. My husband and I met in college and about 10 of our guests also attended the same school, so Dom helped us to facilitate a college picture with our school's pennant. He was the perfect pick for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Elise R

Picking a DJ was initially stressful since I wanted to make sure that everyone at my wedding was dancing. I was given Domenic's information from my venue and after talking with him on the phone about his flow for a wedding and such, it was an easy decision. He made sure there... Read More was some dancing even before dinner was served, which guests even commented on saying how it was fun to get up and move early in the night. Domenic played all of our requested songs and seamlessly mixed together classics, 90s throwbacks, hip, and more. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone had a great time!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Nicole B

DJ Domenic is absolutely fantastic! We were very concerned with having a hopping dance floor given our small wedding (about 80 people) and Domenic was perfectly in tune reading the crowd and playing the best music. It was a pleasure to work with him from beginning to end and he... Read More made an otherwise stressful process of wedding planning/organizing much less so. Many of our guests commented how great the music was and how they thought the party was wonderful. Thank you Domenic for everything!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Carly C

DJ Domenic was probably our favorite vendor. He was so accommodating and helpful while still being super laid-back, both during the planning and the actual wedding. We didn't give him very much input and the music was still perfect. He read the room really well and we felt like... Read More he could do any wedding. Incredibly attentive and kind. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Emily R

DJ Domenic is everything you're looking for in a wedding DJ. He listened to everything we had to say. We gave Domenic a list of about 15 songs that gave him an idea of the type of music we'd like to hear. He took those 15 songs and created a night long playlist that had all... Read More of our guests on the dance floor for the entire wedding. The price was extremely fair, and he even traveled in a snow storm across CT to make the event! I can't say enough about how great DJ Domenic is, and how much he contributed to us having an amazing wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Candice B

My husband and I were looking for a DJ for our small wedding through TheKnot and we ran across DJ Domenic who had overwhelmingly positive reviews. We decided to set up and appointment because he had no negative reviews and were thoroughly impressed by his professionalism. We had... Read More looked at other DJ’s and were not impressed by their over the top and “club” type of atmosphere that they seemed to provide. DJ Domenic offered us a more customized experience that suited our small wedding perfectly. He listened to exactly what we wanted but put things together in a way that made our wedding flow flawlessly. We were able to get a combination of Motown, early 80’s and some newer songs – there was something for everybody to enjoy. DJ Domenic was professional, flexible and easy to get a hold of. He gave us a number of suggestions to help us plan out our event and was there to guide us throughout the night. We had music for our reception only but he also provides ceremony and cocktail music. We were also able to get some nice, subtle lighting in to add to the atmosphere for dancing. He gave us an event that was customized for a smaller wedding and for our family. If you are not into cheesy games and want a wedding that is unique to you, go with DJ Domenic.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Saba R

DJ Domenic was so friendly, easy going, and worked with us to make our wedding night music perfect. He touched base with us throughout the planning process and always made himself available if we needed him. He had a perfect blend of music for our reception, despite our... Read More semi-vague/weird musical requests. Our guests were happily dancing the night away! Would highly recommend DJ Domenic for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nik H

DJ Dominic is awesome! Very professional and a lot of fun too. He did a great job balancing our different tastes in music while also playing audience requests during the party. There was never a bad song or a stale moment on the dance floor. He created a very celebratory... Read More atmosphere. I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Luke B

My wife and I got married on October 8th, 2016 at the Grandview and Domenic was our DJ. We couldn't be more happy with the outcome. We gave him (an extensive) list of all the music we liked and he did a fantastic job of filling in any gaps with similar music that kept people... Read More dancing the whole day. Many of our friends and family complimented us on our choice for DJ and we agree emphatically. Domenic was very responsive, helpful, and professional throughout the whole process. We thank DJ Domenic for being a part of our day and helping to make it a memorable one.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Caitlin C

Domenic is simply the best. Period. If you want to have a good time and not worry about anything, leave it to DJ Dom. I was extremely busy before our wedding celebration and didn't dedicate any time to planning the music. My husband and I met with Domenic a couple of days... Read More before the wedding to discuss what we were looking for. It was a short meeting, because I didn’t have a lot of time but somehow Domenic understood exactly what we wanted (even if we didn’t) and he absolutely nailed it. He is a consummate professional. I danced the entire night away with friends and family. Everyone kept talking about how great the music was. What's more, Domenic is a wonderful person. I truly felt that he was happy for us and I loved having him at the wedding. He was like a proud big brother. I highly recommend Domenic for any and every event. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 A J

If you're looking for an easy going, friendly, and professional DJ - this is your guy. Working with DJ Domenic was stress-free and he helped make our wedding a blast. He played OUR music choices and isn't the type of DJ to over-announce/MC at the wedding. We were really happy... Read More with our choice!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brittany P

When trying to decide on a DJ it was very important to us to have someone that is not too flashy but instead classy and would play music that aligned to our tastes. DJ Domenic was exactly that person. We could tell from early on meetings that his calm and easy-going personality... Read More was a refreshing take on a DJ. He played all of the songs we asked for and filled in the rest of the night with music that got the guests excited and dancing. He was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Samantha S

DJ Domenic was so professional, and made my wedding night a blast! He was so patient and understanding with everything I requested and asked for, not to mention one of the nicest people I've ever met! I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know getting married! Thank you... Read More Domenic, for making my wedding night a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Michelle S

We recently got married on September 4, 2016 and Domenic as our DJ. He was outstanding from beginning to end. We spoke over the phone a few months before the wedding and he made you feel very comfortable that things would go just fine. In all honesty, he had very little input... Read More from us. His choice of music had everyone on the dance floor (literally from 3 year olds to 70 year olds). During dinner, he made sure to put on music that was not blaring-you could actually have a conversation. He was so easy to work with and he took care of everything (ceremony, cocktail hour & reception). The compliments about my choice of DJ went on well after the wedding-everybody loved him. We cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Christina S

DJ Domenic was spectacular! We could not have had a better DJ! He catered to his audience; Domenic knew exactly what songs to play to get everyone up dancing. All of our guests complemented on his great music selections. What I really appreciated was when people requested... Read More songs, he asked us about it once, then based on our style he knew whether to play the song or not. As soon as we arrived to the venue, he greeted us and was just so nice the entire way through. I think because he was calm and so positive during the reception that we felt at ease.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Erin M

Domenic did an amazing job at our wedding. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and after party and I was thrilled with all of it. All I have heard since our wedding was how amazing the music was. We had given him some songs to give him an idea of the music we liked and... Read More everything he played was right on point. He helped with the flow of the evening but was not intrusive or overbearing as some DJs can be. He was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. I cannot wait to work with him again.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Bridget C

Domenic was an outstanding DJ! From the first time I talked to him - to the end of our wedding reception, he was super friendly, personable and really paid attention to what I wanted. Everything that I requested he played and he made sure not to play what I didn't want. We... Read More had quite a mix of ages and I trusted that he would find the right music to play and the variety was perfect. He was so easy to work with and I didn't stress knowing I was in good hands. He even stayed an extra half hour for us! If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, I would highly recommend Domenic!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Having Domenic as our Dj made our wedding planning fun and simple. Domenic’s sense of style and presentation was phenomenal. He answered any questions promptly and wanted our wedding to run smoothly just as much as we did. When I was stressed he shed light to help direct our... Read More decisions for our wedding music and he was open to any ideas and made sure there were no limitations. The music bonded every moment of our ceremony and reception. Domenic is dynamic in choice as well as professional in presentation. Genuine and sincere, he is a personality you must have at your wedding. Thank you Domenic.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Cassie G

Wherever you are in your search for music for your wedding, STOP HERE! DJ Dom MADE our wedding. I can't put it any other way. We obviously wanted great music, but we had one other "must" - we didn't want a cheesy, loud emcee who would take control of the night and try to... Read More "rally" the crowd. Let me tell you - DJ Dom was PERFECT! He was kind, accommodating, he listened to everything we wanted and made us feel so comfortable heading into our day. But the most important thing was that he kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. Our friends and family made numerous comments about never having danced so much at a wedding before. He played a perfect mix of things older people liked, younger people liked and managed to squeeze in every single song we asked him to play. We had some surprises (a friend singing to an instrumental version of a song, special dances) and he made sure everything went exactly as we asked. Truthfully, I can't say this enough. Don't even bother with anyone else!! DJ Dom is ALL you need to keep everyone happy and dancing all night.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jaimee K

On August 30, 2015 my husband and I got married at the West Hills Country Club in Middletown New York and DJ Domenic was perfect for our wedding. While reviewing wedding videographer demo reels we got to see several scenes of wedding receptions and we began to realize that a... Read More Wedding DJ not only plays the music but also serves as the master of ceremonies by introducing the different elements on the schedule of the reception. We also realized that we didn't want a DJ that would make it feel like a rave or night club. We wanted an elegant affair with a professional, low key and outgoing DJ. When we commented on this to one of the potential videographers he recommended DJ Domenic and showed us a video of a reception that DJ Domenic had done. It was exactly what we wanted. Our initial phone call with DJ Domenic was great. He was supportive, flexible and knowledgeable. After the phone call DJ Domenic emailed us a form to fill in all of the key information that he needed; sequence of events, announced members of the wedding party, songs for specific dances, who would be delivering speeches… This really helped us plan the ceremony and reception and think thru each element. We discovered that we needed a microphone for the harp at our ceremony, a wireless lavalier mic for the ceremony host and a wireless handheld mic for the Rabbi. DJ Domenic was able to provide each of these at no extra charge. After we filled in the form, we sent it back to him and then had a phone conversation to review the document and ask and answer questions. The day of our wedding DJ Domenic showed up early and setup quickly. During the reception he played excellent music and introduced each element gracefully. Music is key to any wedding and DJ Dominic knows his music! He is seasoned and knows the how to play the right music to get the party going in all the right ways. We appreciated everything about him! Go with Domenic if you want a classy event with great music!

Domenic Trocino

I love music! Music to me is a lifestyle, a culture a way of life. One of the things that I have always been able to do is relate music to different people. Even as a young kids, playing music for my parents and relatives I always enjoyed people's reaction to music! I bring this through with every wedding that I am a part of. I have been a wedding DJ in this area for over 20 years and as my full time career, this is a passion!