Professional Entertainment With a Personal Touch

My goal is to create a memorable wedding day that reflects your personalities as a couple. "No surprises, attention to detail & an easygoing presence makes this DJ a perfect choice." Simply said, I'm here to make sure your wedding is stress free & fun. Read our reviews & give me a call!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

45 SLEIGHT PLASS RD, Poughkeepsie, NY (845) 473-0041

Look No Further - Dom is Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Nicole Z

Total cost - Priceless! (on par with all the others we spoke to) Picking a DJ was one of the hardest things for our wedding. We went with Domenic who came recommended from our officiant- she commented on how professional he always was. We read some good reviews online too,... Read More but talking with Domenic on the phone, we got a good feeling and he made the planning easy. We gave him almost NO input because we were so busy, and crossed our fingers that wedding day would go well. Domenic completely blew us away! He showed up early, came and introduced himself, and let us know he would be suited up for the night. The ceremony music was perfect, and the cocktail hour was great, but let me tell you we could not have imagined a better reception party! He read the crowd perfectly and we danced for over 5 hours straight (he played a 4 hour reception + 2 hour after party, the first hour we were eating, first dances, speeches). He mixed it up with new stuff, old stuff, and everything in between that you would never have thought of yourself but definitely wanted to hear. Everyone was commenting the next day about how they have never danced so much at a wedding and were exhausted from dancing all night. A few weeks later we got to watch some video footage our friends took and every song playing was incredible - we knew he was good but had almost forgotten just how awesome it was. And even better, he is a truly nice guy. We almost got the feeling he just one of our friends who got up to spin some music. If you want a awesome dance party at your wedding, go with Domenic. His pricing was right on with the other quotes we received. We spoke with 4 DJs, and emailed with a few others.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Isabelle T

One morning, months before our wedding we set out to begin our interview process for a DJ and a photographer. We had heard that DJ Domenic was a great DJ as he had been in our recommended vendors by The Grandview. We pulled up to his home that morning with a mental checklist in... Read More mind of exactly what we wanted. My fiancé , being very particular with his music was even more specific as to the person he was looking for. As we sat with Domenic and he explained the kind of DJ he was, within 10 minutes we had found he met each and every criterion of what we were looking for. At that point we took all of his information and told him that we would be in touch. (Even though we felt the vibe immediately). We did not even get five minutes down the road when we all looked at each other and quickly said “where are we going?!?, we need him to be our DJ!!” I quickly called him back and asked if we could come back and give him a deposit and from there it began. Since our first meeting Domenic was nothing but professional, warm, open minded and extremely knowledgeable about music. We gave him a very rough idea of what we wanted and if it was as if he had read our minds as to what we wanted our wedding day to be. Before we knew it the week before the wedding had arrived and we contacted Domenic about the final touches of first dance music, introductions etc. I think he could tell how overwhelmed we were, but non the less he was so incredibly patient with us, making sure that everything was to our exact specifications. The day of our wedding came and he was so very attentive to our every wish from start to finish. He set up microphones for the ceremony, arranged music and made sure everything went perfectly. We even had several people come up to us throughout the night and ask “Who is your DJ, he is fantastic!!!” So after all that we would like to say that we were simply blown away by DJ Domenic and would highly recommend him to anyone for any type of event you may have!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Cassie G

Wherever you are in your search for music for your wedding, STOP HERE! DJ Dom MADE our wedding. I can't put it any other way. We obviously wanted great music, but we had one other "must" - we didn't want a cheesy, loud emcee who would take control of the night and try to... Read More "rally" the crowd. Let me tell you - DJ Dom was PERFECT! He was kind, accommodating, he listened to everything we wanted and made us feel so comfortable heading into our day. But the most important thing was that he kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. Our friends and family made numerous comments about never having danced so much at a wedding before. He played a perfect mix of things older people liked, younger people liked and managed to squeeze in every single song we asked him to play. We had some surprises (a friend singing to an instrumental version of a song, special dances) and he made sure everything went exactly as we asked. Truthfully, I can't say this enough. Don't even bother with anyone else!! DJ Dom is ALL you need to keep everyone happy and dancing all night.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Nicole B

DJ Domenic is absolutely fantastic! We were very concerned with having a hopping dance floor given our small wedding (about 80 people) and Domenic was perfectly in tune reading the crowd and playing the best music. It was a pleasure to work with him from beginning to end and he... Read More made an otherwise stressful process of wedding planning/organizing much less so. Many of our guests commented how great the music was and how they thought the party was wonderful. Thank you Domenic for everything!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Carly C

DJ Domenic was probably our favorite vendor. He was so accommodating and helpful while still being super laid-back, both during the planning and the actual wedding. We didn't give him very much input and the music was still perfect. He read the room really well and we felt like... Read More he could do any wedding. Incredibly attentive and kind. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Emily R

DJ Domenic is everything you're looking for in a wedding DJ. He listened to everything we had to say. We gave Domenic a list of about 15 songs that gave him an idea of the type of music we'd like to hear. He took those 15 songs and created a night long playlist that had all... Read More of our guests on the dance floor for the entire wedding. The price was extremely fair, and he even traveled in a snow storm across CT to make the event! I can't say enough about how great DJ Domenic is, and how much he contributed to us having an amazing wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Candice B

My husband and I were looking for a DJ for our small wedding through TheKnot and we ran across DJ Domenic who had overwhelmingly positive reviews. We decided to set up and appointment because he had no negative reviews and were thoroughly impressed by his professionalism. We had... Read More looked at other DJ’s and were not impressed by their over the top and “club” type of atmosphere that they seemed to provide. DJ Domenic offered us a more customized experience that suited our small wedding perfectly. He listened to exactly what we wanted but put things together in a way that made our wedding flow flawlessly. We were able to get a combination of Motown, early 80’s and some newer songs – there was something for everybody to enjoy. DJ Domenic was professional, flexible and easy to get a hold of. He gave us a number of suggestions to help us plan out our event and was there to guide us throughout the night. We had music for our reception only but he also provides ceremony and cocktail music. We were also able to get some nice, subtle lighting in to add to the atmosphere for dancing. He gave us an event that was customized for a smaller wedding and for our family. If you are not into cheesy games and want a wedding that is unique to you, go with DJ Domenic.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Saba R

DJ Domenic was so friendly, easy going, and worked with us to make our wedding night music perfect. He touched base with us throughout the planning process and always made himself available if we needed him. He had a perfect blend of music for our reception, despite our... Read More semi-vague/weird musical requests. Our guests were happily dancing the night away! Would highly recommend DJ Domenic for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nik H

DJ Dominic is awesome! Very professional and a lot of fun too. He did a great job balancing our different tastes in music while also playing audience requests during the party. There was never a bad song or a stale moment on the dance floor. He created a very celebratory... Read More atmosphere. I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Luke B

My wife and I got married on October 8th, 2016 at the Grandview and Domenic was our DJ. We couldn't be more happy with the outcome. We gave him (an extensive) list of all the music we liked and he did a fantastic job of filling in any gaps with similar music that kept people... Read More dancing the whole day. Many of our friends and family complimented us on our choice for DJ and we agree emphatically. Domenic was very responsive, helpful, and professional throughout the whole process. We thank DJ Domenic for being a part of our day and helping to make it a memorable one.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Caitlin C

Domenic is simply the best. Period. If you want to have a good time and not worry about anything, leave it to DJ Dom. I was extremely busy before our wedding celebration and didn't dedicate any time to planning the music. My husband and I met with Domenic a couple of days... Read More before the wedding to discuss what we were looking for. It was a short meeting, because I didn’t have a lot of time but somehow Domenic understood exactly what we wanted (even if we didn’t) and he absolutely nailed it. He is a consummate professional. I danced the entire night away with friends and family. Everyone kept talking about how great the music was. What's more, Domenic is a wonderful person. I truly felt that he was happy for us and I loved having him at the wedding. He was like a proud big brother. I highly recommend Domenic for any and every event. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 A J

If you're looking for an easy going, friendly, and professional DJ - this is your guy. Working with DJ Domenic was stress-free and he helped make our wedding a blast. He played OUR music choices and isn't the type of DJ to over-announce/MC at the wedding. We were really happy... Read More with our choice!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Brittany P

When trying to decide on a DJ it was very important to us to have someone that is not too flashy but instead classy and would play music that aligned to our tastes. DJ Domenic was exactly that person. We could tell from early on meetings that his calm and easy-going personality... Read More was a refreshing take on a DJ. He played all of the songs we asked for and filled in the rest of the night with music that got the guests excited and dancing. He was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Samantha S

DJ Domenic was so professional, and made my wedding night a blast! He was so patient and understanding with everything I requested and asked for, not to mention one of the nicest people I've ever met! I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know getting married! Thank you... Read More Domenic, for making my wedding night a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Michelle S

We recently got married on September 4, 2016 and Domenic as our DJ. He was outstanding from beginning to end. We spoke over the phone a few months before the wedding and he made you feel very comfortable that things would go just fine. In all honesty, he had very little input... Read More from us. His choice of music had everyone on the dance floor (literally from 3 year olds to 70 year olds). During dinner, he made sure to put on music that was not blaring-you could actually have a conversation. He was so easy to work with and he took care of everything (ceremony, cocktail hour & reception). The compliments about my choice of DJ went on well after the wedding-everybody loved him. We cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Christina S

DJ Domenic was spectacular! We could not have had a better DJ! He catered to his audience; Domenic knew exactly what songs to play to get everyone up dancing. All of our guests complemented on his great music selections. What I really appreciated was when people requested... Read More songs, he asked us about it once, then based on our style he knew whether to play the song or not. As soon as we arrived to the venue, he greeted us and was just so nice the entire way through. I think because he was calm and so positive during the reception that we felt at ease.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Erin M

Domenic did an amazing job at our wedding. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and after party and I was thrilled with all of it. All I have heard since our wedding was how amazing the music was. We had given him some songs to give him an idea of the music we liked and... Read More everything he played was right on point. He helped with the flow of the evening but was not intrusive or overbearing as some DJs can be. He was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. I cannot wait to work with him again.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Bridget C

Domenic was an outstanding DJ! From the first time I talked to him - to the end of our wedding reception, he was super friendly, personable and really paid attention to what I wanted. Everything that I requested he played and he made sure not to play what I didn't want. We... Read More had quite a mix of ages and I trusted that he would find the right music to play and the variety was perfect. He was so easy to work with and I didn't stress knowing I was in good hands. He even stayed an extra half hour for us! If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, I would highly recommend Domenic!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Having Domenic as our Dj made our wedding planning fun and simple. Domenic’s sense of style and presentation was phenomenal. He answered any questions promptly and wanted our wedding to run smoothly just as much as we did. When I was stressed he shed light to help direct our... Read More decisions for our wedding music and he was open to any ideas and made sure there were no limitations. The music bonded every moment of our ceremony and reception. Domenic is dynamic in choice as well as professional in presentation. Genuine and sincere, he is a personality you must have at your wedding. Thank you Domenic.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jaimee K

On August 30, 2015 my husband and I got married at the West Hills Country Club in Middletown New York and DJ Domenic was perfect for our wedding. While reviewing wedding videographer demo reels we got to see several scenes of wedding receptions and we began to realize that a... Read More Wedding DJ not only plays the music but also serves as the master of ceremonies by introducing the different elements on the schedule of the reception. We also realized that we didn't want a DJ that would make it feel like a rave or night club. We wanted an elegant affair with a professional, low key and outgoing DJ. When we commented on this to one of the potential videographers he recommended DJ Domenic and showed us a video of a reception that DJ Domenic had done. It was exactly what we wanted. Our initial phone call with DJ Domenic was great. He was supportive, flexible and knowledgeable. After the phone call DJ Domenic emailed us a form to fill in all of the key information that he needed; sequence of events, announced members of the wedding party, songs for specific dances, who would be delivering speeches… This really helped us plan the ceremony and reception and think thru each element. We discovered that we needed a microphone for the harp at our ceremony, a wireless lavalier mic for the ceremony host and a wireless handheld mic for the Rabbi. DJ Domenic was able to provide each of these at no extra charge. After we filled in the form, we sent it back to him and then had a phone conversation to review the document and ask and answer questions. The day of our wedding DJ Domenic showed up early and setup quickly. During the reception he played excellent music and introduced each element gracefully. Music is key to any wedding and DJ Dominic knows his music! He is seasoned and knows the how to play the right music to get the party going in all the right ways. We appreciated everything about him! Go with Domenic if you want a classy event with great music!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Lindsay B

I was searching for a DJ who was classy, fun, affordable, and professional. After reviewing DJ after DJ, I was beginning to lose hope. When I called Domenic to inquire about his services, I instantly felt relieved. My endless search for the perfect DJ was finally over! •... Read More Flexibility: My husband and I wanted to do things a little differently for some parts of the night. For example, we wanted to do our "first dance" to a slow song and then have it morph into another song so we could do a "fun dance" and catch everyone by surprise. Domenic was more than accommodating and helped us achieve the perfect moment that caught everyone off guard! :) • Positivity: When Domenic called me to discuss the "surprise dance," at one point during our conversation he said, "Anything is possible!" which is exactly what every stressed out bride needs to hear from a vendor! I trusted that he would take care of everything and make the night perfect. • Song selection: My husband and I have random and opposite tastes in music. He likes Ska and oldies, where I like 90s and Pop. We e-mailed Domenic a list of a few of our favorite songs and, using that information, Domenic was able to create the perfect playlist for our wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor for the ENTIRE evening! (For real though...) During the wedding, we had several people come up to us and comment about Domenic. "Your DJ is amazing!" "How did you find him?" Some friends even approached him after the wedding to inquire about using his services for future weddings. If I had to redo that day over and over again, I'd pick DJ Domenic every time! Thanks so much for helping to make the day absolutely perfect, Domenic!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Danielle D

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Domenic exceeds all expectations, whether it be chosing music or simply providing professional advice, he was there for us at every turn! He even reached out to us during our planning to see if we needed help with anything and provided... Read More excellent advice when it came to making pertinent decisions. He knows music, knows how to create a mood in a room, and he did an amazing job of keeping our guests on the dance floor. Our family and friends could not say enough great things about DJ Domenic. He took all our requests into consideration and it was evident he paid attention to all the small details. On our wedding day, he worked closely with our other vendors to ensure the evening ran smoothly. He was a pleasure to work with and he helped to make our special day simply perfect.

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Ali M

DJ Domenic had just the right balance to keep our wedding crowd (ranging in ages from early 20s to 70+) pleased & dancing all night long!! I highly recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Kira M

Domenic flawlessly orchestrated our summer 2014 wedding from the arrival of guests before the ceremony to the very last dance. We would recommend him without hesitation. We had selected songs for our ceremony and first dance, but felt comfortable leaving the playlist for the... Read More cocktail hour and reception to him. His choices were perfect! He kept people on the dance floor almost all night, while also recognizing when we and our guests needed a break. He limited the number and length of his announcements, managed crowd requests skillfully, and worked together with our other vendors beautifully. He quietly guided the evening without becoming its central focus like some MC’s. All in all, Domenic crafted the perfect “mood” for our wedding, and when people tell us it was one of the most enjoyable weddings they have ever been to, we give credit largely to Domenic.

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Andrea G

Last Saturday was my wedding day and we were blessed to have DJ Domenic there. He truly helped to make that day extra special! Our dance floor was packed with our friends and family and myself just dancing the night away. From the initial call we had with Domenic I knew he was... Read More the perfect DJ for our wedding at Benmarl Winery. My cousin played his guitar for our ceremony and Domenic brought some equipment he would need which was so appreciated! His intent to go above and behind was truly was set him apart. I recommend DJ Domenic for anyone seeking the perfect DJ!