DJ Flair presents Music with Flair

Serving all of Ohio and surrounding areas

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

5581 Norcross Rd, Columbus, OH Serving all of Ohio and surrounding areas (614) 300-0622

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ashley S

We used DJ Flair a few weeks ago for our wedding and the dance floor was full the entire night! Adam is awesome! He does such a great job keeping the party going with a great and fun mix of music. He is so easy to work with and will put together exactly what you have in mind! We... Read More were at a wedding before planning ours and as soon as we sat down to book a DJ we knew Adam was who we wanted!!! You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jennifer K

Very happy with DJ Flair's service, so much so that we had him DJ for both of my daughters' weddings and receptions. The website makes it easy to plan your event and make special requests. He was very responsive and helpful by email, too, and also offered good suggestions for us... Read More when we were stuck. Many of our guests have told us that had more fun at our receptions than most, in large part because DJ Flair has a way of just keeping the party going. This is not the cheapest DJ service you will find, but you get what you pay for and the rates are reasonable, anyway. Highly recommend!! And that says a lot coming from a very particular mother-of-the-brides!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shayna S

Adam is AWESOME!! He is so easy to work with. He makes sure your guest knows exactly whats going on, With his online planning process it makes it so easy to manage your songs and let him know exactly what you have planned for that day. My client was very please with his... Read More service, they had a special request for a song that was cultural and he was able to get it done for them and we couldn't be more thankful. As a planner I appreciate his organization and willingness to work with me, his impeccable attention to details even with his set up. I will recommend him for all of my clients over and over again. Thank you Adam for being nothing short of amazing! Your the best!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

I've worked with DJ Flair several times and he's always on point. As a planner, I can always rest assured knowing that he's a part of the team. DJ Flair is skilled, talented, professional, and experienced. It's always a party when DJ Flair is in the house!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jessica T

DJ Flair was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. During our first meeting, he covered EVERYTHING - even things we hadn't thought about, but he did it in a way that added no pressure to us and really did help us with additional planning. His pre-event website... Read More was easy to use and he answered 10,000 "last minute" questions for me with the utmost patience, making sure that we were able to tailor the day to our personalities. On the day of our wedding, he was at our venue with all of his gear and ready to go. He spent time with my groom just talking, getting a feel for the day and calming some last minute nerves. The way he coordinated with the rest of our vendors, the owners of the venue, etc. made the day go so perfectly. Even when we ended up almost an hour ahead of schedule, he rolled with it and was able to transition flawlessly. The music was amazing and he was able to keep our crowd of all ages going for hours. He even took pictures and video for me of an impromptu crowd serenade and sent them after the wedding. We highly recommend DJ Flair for any event you have!

2017-09-21T10:07:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words! You were an awesome couple to work with. Best of luck in your future together!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Michelle B

DJ Flair did an absolutely amazing job! Everyone at the reception loved him. They appreciated how he gave everyone a heads up on what was going on and he was very clear and easy to understand. Of course the best part was the music. He is awesome at quick mixing and played the... Read More best songs! No one wanted to leave the dance floor, which was exactly what I was looking for. Stop your search now and hire DJ Flair. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Audrey L

Adam was absolutely amazing and kept the party going! I cannot recommend him enough!!! We have had so many tell us how much fun they had at our wedding because of Adam. I had no idea what music I wanted to be played and left it mostly up to him and I am so thankful for that... Read More because he really out did himself!!!!! Thank you so much for helping make our night so unforgettable!

2017-09-06T06:59:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to serve you!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Josh M

Adam did a wonderful job at our wedding on August 12, 2017!!! There wasn't any lag time in his playlist and he was easy to work with, punctual, and kept the party going. Thanks for making our wedding memorable Adam!!!! We highly recommend Dj Flair!!!!!🔥

2017-09-06T06:59:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind words! It was an honor to serve you.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Andi J

Adam is an amazing DJ! He played our wedding ceremony and reception music and we could not have been happier. He is not only a DJ but he also helps to coordinate during the evening and helps keep things flowing smoothly. The dance floor was packed and our guests loved him. Very... Read More professional and personable!

2017-09-06T07:01:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! What kind of DJ would I be if I DIDN'T keep the dance floor packed, right!?!? :-)

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jamie L

DJ Flair did an amazing job. The dance floor was never empty. We also had a last minute add on that my mother wanted to hear (it was a 'Thai' song that I couldn't even pronounce with letters that were characters) and he was able to make it happen. Thank you, DJ Flair!!!

2017-09-06T07:44:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. I am happy we were able to go above and beyond, and grab the song she wanted.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Teresa S

Adam Elliot did a great job overall with coordinating the music and making our day special. The only complaints I might have are that he played a song that was on my no-play list and the bridesmaids/groomsmen were supposed to be announced into the reception to a different song... Read More that my husband and I were introduced with into the reception. Other than that he did an overall wonderful job and the music was great! I loved the online planning feature as well. It made planning a lot more convenient!

2017-06-27T14:50:54 Response from the vendor

Teresa - so sorry that I let you down. Our online system - while amazing for planning and song selection - is not perfect. It cut off some of your typing on that line, thus I never knew and/or saw it. We've made notes of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Georgianne M

Our DJ was amazing! He listened to all our requests, which was not a short list, and made due to accommodate us on our special day! We had many guests ask for some strange songs but if they were out there he always ran it by us, because we asked him too, just to make sure the... Read More party kept rollin. He came and set up early in the morning to make sure we were all squared away and he was so friendly. All the guests were loving his mixes between songs and the smooth transistions he incorporated to make sure it all went well. I would 100% recommend this company.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Jane B

I had several guests tell me he was the best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 JOSEPH M

Adam Elliott, our DJ, got the party started and kept it going throughout our event. It was all high energy and flowing; with no downtime of guests dancing on the dance floor. And he had our guests shouting for more at the end of the event; which he graciously accommodated. Adam... Read More is truly a seasoned professionally and seeks to satisfy the client at every step in the process from initial meeting through all the planning stages; much of which is efficiently handled through his website. He played all of our song requests. He also went above and beyond in helping out with our ceremony. Equipment used , both sound and lighting is excellent. An event is remembered in large part by the fun that your guests enjoyed. Make sure your event is memorable by making the right and best choice in a DJ, by contacting Music with Flair. You will very glad you did.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Alyssia l

Thank you dj flair amazing job i love how you kept the crowd going defiantly looking forward to meeting with you again for future events

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kate K

Adam was amazing!! He was very professional and really easy to work with. He made the ceremony and reception flow smoothly. He played all of the songs I requested and added songs that fit the mood of the party. People were on the dance floor the entire night and I couldn't be... Read More happier with picking him as our wedding DJ. I would recommend him

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Adam S

He is without a doubt, the greatest DJ I have ever drunkenly danced too. THE DJ IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION OF YOUR WEDDING. BOOK THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!........ kept 200 people dancing for 3 hours. Absolutely CRUSHED IT. At the end of the wedding (it was a New Years Eve... Read More wedding, and my people were straight up screaming for one more song at 12:30 a.m.). That's how good he was. It's been a week and already three couples have asked about booking him for their wedding....... and one already booked him for 2018. DON'T WAIT. BOOK THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been doing this for 18 years! For me (the groom) having people on the dance floor was the most important for me during the wedding. BOOK HIM! BOOK HIM BOOK HIM RIGHT FREAKING NOW! My wife and I have been to over 20 weddings in the past 5 years and he was the DJ at a friends wedding. When I asked her who she wanted when we got engaged she said that we must book DJ FLAIR. I'm glad she said that because if she didn't I would have reevaluated the whole marriage thing. OUR WEDDING WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLAST AND HE MIXED AND MASHED EVERYTHING PERFECTLY. DO IT. BOOK THIS MAN. DO IT NOW HE FILLS UP FAST. AND HE IS STRAIGHT UP REASONABLE ON PRICE. I'VE OF PAID DOUBLE.... DOOOOOO IT!!!!!

2017-01-10T07:53:49 Response from the vendor

Wow, this is the best review I've ever had. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your evening, and I'm glad you had so much fun. No, I didn't pay Adam for this review, and yes - we did book a 2018 wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 EMILY S

We celebrated our daughters sweet 16 at the Boathouse in early December and per their request gave us DJ Flair's card. Needless to say he did not disappoint. Our party consisted of toddlers, elderly and every age in between and the dance floor was packed all night. Thanks... Read More again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katelynn B

Adam of DJ Flair was wonderful! He was very communicative, professional, friendly, energetic, and fun! He really listened to all of our requests of our wants and desires for our wedding. He set the tone for the day and made sure that we stayed on task so that everything we... Read More wanted to occur happened and that we had fun throughout! He engaged our guests and made sure all were having a great time. We highly recommend Adam of DJ Flair!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chelsea D

Music with Flair was amazing and played such a big part in our day! My husband and I attend countless weddings a year and know how a DJ can make or break your big day. When we first saw DJ Flair, we were both blown away with his transitions and methods for "reading the crowd".... Read More Matt, his partner in crime definitely delivered for our big day. He was very attentive to our requests and even provided a custom transition for our first dance-it was amazing! Definitely check these guys out-you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016

Adam and DJ Flair company was everything you wanted in a DJ! I was in charge to find a DJ and he made this seemingly easy and perfect for the big day. They gave me our own wedding day music website for us to fill in the songs we wanted, the schedule of the reception, and the... Read More personal comments for the individual songs. Adam was very professional and knowledgeable. Our dance floor was downstairs and outside while our introductions and speeches were up stairs. His experience allowed him to make all that work for the best sound possible and made the reception perfect. He even let me spin the turn tables...which was awesome! Thanks Adam for making a great reception!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kristen K

Adam was amazing! During the planning process he was always quick to answer emails and questions and walked us through all of the details to make sure we had everything we wanted. During the wedding he was great at feeling out the crowd and playing songs accordingly. We had... Read More numerous compliments from our guests and the dance floor was full all night. We had an OSU theme and he even had us do a mock script Ohio in which all of outer guests marched around the venue! It was a blast! I would highly recommend DJ Flair for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016

DJ Flair provided the music for my daughter's wedding. At first I wasn't sure about his selection of music. He proved me wrong. The dance floor was packed all night long!! Our guests enjoyed themselves from start to finish. He put together the father and daughter dance just... Read More the way we wanted it. If you are looking for a great DJ talk to DJ Flair!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Nyika W

Where to begin? My wife and I had an outdoor wedding in Sunbury, Ohio...just North of Columbus. As you know the two things that people really remember from a wedding are the food and the music. DJ Matt Majik nailed the entire evening! The pre-wedding information was online and... Read More very easy to fill out and provided all the information Matt needed. We were looking great for weather when a pop-up thunderstorm altered our plans. We had to wait out the weather for about 30 minutes and then we got things underway. After the ceremony was over and we got him powered up he immediately got things rolling with the reception. He did a great job with our request to have different songs for each member of the bridal party and that got the evening started on a high note. Before the wedding, Matt asked how I felt about aspects of the reception like repeating a song or adding fog. Since he's the professional I let him make all the decisions regarding the music (I only requested no Taylor Swift!). There was a definite feeling that we were in a club the whole evening. We had other venue owners at our reception commenting that they never saw a dance floor packed from start to finish. At the end of the reception and even a few days after we got nothing but praise for how good the DJ was. There's a little something extra when you have a DJ playing your wedding not just an MC playing music. If you're looking for a memorable reception...DJ Matt Majik and Flair Entertainment should be your first choice. Many, many thanks for a fantastic and memorable evening gentlemen!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Kevin M

Adam (DJ Flair) was great! He was great at communicating with my wife and I keeping everything moving along. His professionalism and courteous service really shined through. I have never attended a wedding where the energy was so high and the dance floor stayed completely full... Read More all night! Flair Entertainment is an excellent company to work with. The website was easy to navigate through. Highly liked the "client area". Great timeline to use.