DJ Flair presents Music with Flair

Serving all of Ohio and surrounding areas

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

5581 Norcross Rd, Columbus, OH Serving all of Ohio and surrounding areas (614) 300-0622

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Andi J

Adam is an amazing DJ! He played our wedding ceremony and reception music and we could not have been happier. He is not only a DJ but he also helps to coordinate during the evening and helps keep things flowing smoothly. The dance floor was packed and our guests loved him. Very... Read More professional and personable!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jamie L

DJ Flair did an amazing job. The dance floor was never empty. We also had a last minute add on that my mother wanted to hear (it was a 'Thai' song that I couldn't even pronounce with letters that were characters) and he was able to make it happen. Thank you, DJ Flair!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Teresa S

Adam Elliot did a great job overall with coordinating the music and making our day special. The only complaints I might have are that he played a song that was on my no-play list and the bridesmaids/groomsmen were supposed to be announced into the reception to a different song... Read More that my husband and I were introduced with into the reception. Other than that he did an overall wonderful job and the music was great! I loved the online planning feature as well. It made planning a lot more convenient!

2017-06-27T14:50:54 Response from the vendor

Teresa - so sorry that I let you down. Our online system - while amazing for planning and song selection - is not perfect. It cut off some of your typing on that line, thus I never knew and/or saw it. We've made notes of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Georgianne M

Our DJ was amazing! He listened to all our requests, which was not a short list, and made due to accommodate us on our special day! We had many guests ask for some strange songs but if they were out there he always ran it by us, because we asked him too, just to make sure the... Read More party kept rollin. He came and set up early in the morning to make sure we were all squared away and he was so friendly. All the guests were loving his mixes between songs and the smooth transistions he incorporated to make sure it all went well. I would 100% recommend this company.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Jane B

I had several guests tell me he was the best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 JOSEPH M

Adam Elliott, our DJ, got the party started and kept it going throughout our event. It was all high energy and flowing; with no downtime of guests dancing on the dance floor. And he had our guests shouting for more at the end of the event; which he graciously accommodated. Adam... Read More is truly a seasoned professionally and seeks to satisfy the client at every step in the process from initial meeting through all the planning stages; much of which is efficiently handled through his website. He played all of our song requests. He also went above and beyond in helping out with our ceremony. Equipment used , both sound and lighting is excellent. An event is remembered in large part by the fun that your guests enjoyed. Make sure your event is memorable by making the right and best choice in a DJ, by contacting Music with Flair. You will very glad you did.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Alyssia l

Thank you dj flair amazing job i love how you kept the crowd going defiantly looking forward to meeting with you again for future events

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kate K

Adam was amazing!! He was very professional and really easy to work with. He made the ceremony and reception flow smoothly. He played all of the songs I requested and added songs that fit the mood of the party. People were on the dance floor the entire night and I couldn't be... Read More happier with picking him as our wedding DJ. I would recommend him

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Adam S

He is without a doubt, the greatest DJ I have ever drunkenly danced too. THE DJ IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION OF YOUR WEDDING. BOOK THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!........ kept 200 people dancing for 3 hours. Absolutely CRUSHED IT. At the end of the wedding (it was a New Years Eve... Read More wedding, and my people were straight up screaming for one more song at 12:30 a.m.). That's how good he was. It's been a week and already three couples have asked about booking him for their wedding....... and one already booked him for 2018. DON'T WAIT. BOOK THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been doing this for 18 years! For me (the groom) having people on the dance floor was the most important for me during the wedding. BOOK HIM! BOOK HIM BOOK HIM RIGHT FREAKING NOW! My wife and I have been to over 20 weddings in the past 5 years and he was the DJ at a friends wedding. When I asked her who she wanted when we got engaged she said that we must book DJ FLAIR. I'm glad she said that because if she didn't I would have reevaluated the whole marriage thing. OUR WEDDING WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLAST AND HE MIXED AND MASHED EVERYTHING PERFECTLY. DO IT. BOOK THIS MAN. DO IT NOW HE FILLS UP FAST. AND HE IS STRAIGHT UP REASONABLE ON PRICE. I'VE OF PAID DOUBLE.... DOOOOOO IT!!!!!

2017-01-10T07:53:49 Response from the vendor

Wow, this is the best review I've ever had. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your evening, and I'm glad you had so much fun. No, I didn't pay Adam for this review, and yes - we did book a 2018 wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 EMILY S

We celebrated our daughters sweet 16 at the Boathouse in early December and per their request gave us DJ Flair's card. Needless to say he did not disappoint. Our party consisted of toddlers, elderly and every age in between and the dance floor was packed all night. Thanks... Read More again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katelynn B

Adam of DJ Flair was wonderful! He was very communicative, professional, friendly, energetic, and fun! He really listened to all of our requests of our wants and desires for our wedding. He set the tone for the day and made sure that we stayed on task so that everything we... Read More wanted to occur happened and that we had fun throughout! He engaged our guests and made sure all were having a great time. We highly recommend Adam of DJ Flair!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chelsea D

Music with Flair was amazing and played such a big part in our day! My husband and I attend countless weddings a year and know how a DJ can make or break your big day. When we first saw DJ Flair, we were both blown away with his transitions and methods for "reading the crowd".... Read More Matt, his partner in crime definitely delivered for our big day. He was very attentive to our requests and even provided a custom transition for our first dance-it was amazing! Definitely check these guys out-you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016

Adam and DJ Flair company was everything you wanted in a DJ! I was in charge to find a DJ and he made this seemingly easy and perfect for the big day. They gave me our own wedding day music website for us to fill in the songs we wanted, the schedule of the reception, and the... Read More personal comments for the individual songs. Adam was very professional and knowledgeable. Our dance floor was downstairs and outside while our introductions and speeches were up stairs. His experience allowed him to make all that work for the best sound possible and made the reception perfect. He even let me spin the turn tables...which was awesome! Thanks Adam for making a great reception!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kristen K

Adam was amazing! During the planning process he was always quick to answer emails and questions and walked us through all of the details to make sure we had everything we wanted. During the wedding he was great at feeling out the crowd and playing songs accordingly. We had... Read More numerous compliments from our guests and the dance floor was full all night. We had an OSU theme and he even had us do a mock script Ohio in which all of outer guests marched around the venue! It was a blast! I would highly recommend DJ Flair for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016

DJ Flair provided the music for my daughter's wedding. At first I wasn't sure about his selection of music. He proved me wrong. The dance floor was packed all night long!! Our guests enjoyed themselves from start to finish. He put together the father and daughter dance just... Read More the way we wanted it. If you are looking for a great DJ talk to DJ Flair!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Nyika W

Where to begin? My wife and I had an outdoor wedding in Sunbury, Ohio...just North of Columbus. As you know the two things that people really remember from a wedding are the food and the music. DJ Matt Majik nailed the entire evening! The pre-wedding information was online and... Read More very easy to fill out and provided all the information Matt needed. We were looking great for weather when a pop-up thunderstorm altered our plans. We had to wait out the weather for about 30 minutes and then we got things underway. After the ceremony was over and we got him powered up he immediately got things rolling with the reception. He did a great job with our request to have different songs for each member of the bridal party and that got the evening started on a high note. Before the wedding, Matt asked how I felt about aspects of the reception like repeating a song or adding fog. Since he's the professional I let him make all the decisions regarding the music (I only requested no Taylor Swift!). There was a definite feeling that we were in a club the whole evening. We had other venue owners at our reception commenting that they never saw a dance floor packed from start to finish. At the end of the reception and even a few days after we got nothing but praise for how good the DJ was. There's a little something extra when you have a DJ playing your wedding not just an MC playing music. If you're looking for a memorable reception...DJ Matt Majik and Flair Entertainment should be your first choice. Many, many thanks for a fantastic and memorable evening gentlemen!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Kevin M

Adam (DJ Flair) was great! He was great at communicating with my wife and I keeping everything moving along. His professionalism and courteous service really shined through. I have never attended a wedding where the energy was so high and the dance floor stayed completely full... Read More all night! Flair Entertainment is an excellent company to work with. The website was easy to navigate through. Highly liked the "client area". Great timeline to use.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Erika R

AMAZING JOB! Before the wedding the DJ (Adam) met with us and talked about his years of experience and what the day/night with entail. He is very professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone with upcoming events. During the wedding he presented... Read More great sounds and light show. He played what we requested and was able to get the guests involved with a area on his website for guests to request music. I liked the idea of his "client log in" so we could let him know what the songs will be for the dances. Overall experience was GREAT! Thanks DJ Flair (Adam) for an amazing night!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

DJ Flair (Adam) did an awesome job at our wedding! We couldn't have picked a better DJ. He was very professional and helped us with everything along the way until our big day. He made things easy on us and did everything we requested. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Natasha W

Adam was amazing. We had a bit of a different approach to our music, wanting to do a lot of stuff with 1930s era jazz and such. Adam spent hours making a custom playlist that included all that music and blended it seamlessly into more modern music as the night went on. The fact... Read More that he spent a lot time making sure things fit the theme we wanted and really customized his playlist specifically to our wedding meant a lot and turned out amazing. He also has a lot of knowledge and advice during the consultation, clearly listening, making great recommendations, and was totally understanding if we choose not to take it. In the end, we took most of his advice, combined it with our vision, and then he executed perfectly. And when we had to make changes on the fly, he adjusted without issue. I would recommend in an instant.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Adam did a wonderful job DJ'ing my son's 8th grade graduation dance. The kids had a great time and danced the whole time. I would recommend Adam's company to anyone looking for a DJ at their event!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Outstandingly service. DJ Adam was on point from the beginning to the end. He asked for a play list and followed it exactly like I wanted it.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Christina A

Believe it or not, we actually BROKE the dance floor! This was the best decision we made. We were able to stay in budget (unlike getting a costly band), keep the focus on us as the bride and groom, keep the guests entertained with our own style and dancing all night. DJ Flair... Read More knew just when to speak up, what to say, how to respond to requests, and to keep the party going. We continue to get compliments on how great he was and how the music and dancing made the party!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Jaqueline M

Great DJ and excellent experience. Awesome music selection and great mix just how we asked! Got everyone out dancing by the end if the night! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Adam from Flair Entertainment was recommended to me by our wedding planner, Wedded Perfection, and I am so glad she did because I could not have imagined I could find a better DJ on my own. Adam was professional, helpful, and extremely good at what he does. Everyone I have... Read More talked to that was at the wedding says how great our DJ was and everyone had a great time and danced all night. I would recommend Flair Entertainment for DJ services to anyone who is looking for a DJ. You are guaranteed a great time and night full of memories!