Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español

Prosper, TX DFW Area (972) 292-8692

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Laura Lee S

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further than DJ Frank Young. His level of professionalism is top tier. Not only is Frank a DJ, he is also an MC, Day of Wedding Helper, and just makes sure that the whole event runs smoothly. His experience is what makes it, with Frank you do... Read More not have to worry about what he will be like because He IS very attentive, funny, smart, and a go getter who knows how to keep the dance floor atmosphere alive. Frank did a great job at our wedding. He arrived early to set up all of his equipment, was very organized, approachable, and exceeded our expectations. The whole process with Frank is easy and enjoyable. He met with us beforehand to go over the typical day-of details. He promptly available for any questions that we had throughout the whole process and he also tailored the wedding playlist to fit your every need. Our first dance, mother son, and brother sister dances were faded out perfectly. He had everyone dancing all night long. Everyone said that they had a great time at our wedding and I mean EVERYONE. I would choose to use DJ Frank Young for any event in the future and I highly recommend him. THANK YOU FRANK FOR BEING SO AWESOME!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Martha M

Frank was a total professional from start to finish! He showed up on time, used the songs we requested, checked in with me periodically and helped the coordinator in moving the evening along nicely.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Allison T

Frank did a good job with our wedding. He met with us twice before our wedding to go over our preferences and song list. He helped the reception flow and kept a low-profile. Unfortunately, his sound system went in and out at times and completely cut off the end of our last song.... Read More But overall, we enjoyed working with him. He followed our requests exactly and was professional throughout the process.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Aleese M

Frank did a great job! He was on time, professional, and very affordable. He was a little difficult to get a hold of on the phone but he was quick to respond to emails.

Hire Him!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Ali C

DJ Frank was absolutely wonderful. He sent us a list of songs he normally plays at the wedding, and allowed us to go through and say which ones we liked and those we didn't. Then on the wedding day, he made sure that he had everyone's name correct when he announced the bridal... Read More party, which was a very nice touch. His musical selection during the reception was wonderful. People were always dancing, and there was never a time where it lagged. He really cared about making this a great day for me and my groom, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Jamie

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Jamie C

Frank did a great job with our wedding!! He was reasonably priced, able to fit in our budget, and excellent quality DJ services. But his services did not stop with just DJ, he was attentive and kept the wedding on time. He worked closely with the other venders and planner to... Read More make sure everyone was on the same page the entire wedding. He even thought of things we didn't to include in the reception. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

BEST DJ for a Multicultural Wedding

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

My husband is hispanic, while I am a southern gal who understands no spanish at all. To make matters more difficult, our reception would take place beneath a tent in an enormous backyard, so we needed a professional who could think on his feet if anything technical started... Read More backfiring. Frank more than delivered. He was friendly, fun approachable, and above all, knowledgeable. He had no problem finding some of the unusual songs we requested, and selected an array of clean Spanish and English songs from various time periods, ensuring that everyone started dancing. And I mean everyone! Electrical difficulties were taken in stride, and resolved so quickly that even I, the bride, did not notice anything amiss. Colorful lights helped shape the atmosphere, and Frank crafted musical memories I will always remember. So, in closing: yes, weddings are costly, and yes, you are probably already having to "cut back" in some areas in order to afford your special day. But, please, don't cut corners on the music. It is so much more important than you realize. Hiring Frank Young is an INVESTMENT for anyone serious about making their wedding day dance floor dreams come true.

Very fun!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Brandy S

Frank was very easy to work with any made me feel comfortable with how the wedding/reception would go. We met beforehand and he helped me revise the schedule for the whole night so we could maximize time for dancing. He gave me realistic suggestions, but definitely allowed me to... Read More make all my own decisions.

Great DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jennifer C

Frank is an amazing DJ. Everything at my wedding was perfect! He was also the MC and did a great job of making sure the flow of the reception was smooth. Frank communicated with us when it was time for the next event, so we didn't have to worry about anything! We didn't have... Read More a play list and asked Frank to pick the music. His music selection was perfect. I have heard so many compliments about Frank from my guests. I highly recommend him as a DJ for any event.

FRANK IS THE BEST CHOICE!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Colleen T

I can not begin to say enough amazing things about Frank!! He did such a great job with reading the crowd and playing the best music at the most perfect times! He also was so awesome at making announcements throughout the reception reminding people about the guest book &... Read More photobooth to ensure everyone was able to take advantage. Frank was great at playing both classic wedding songs that would get everyone on the dance floor as well as newer music that everyone could sing along with. He kept the reception moving smoothly and always had the best attitude. Even prior to the reception, he was very responsive and so kind! I'd give him my highest recommendation for any wedding (or event!) period! He's the best!!

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Kelsey W

Frank did a wonderful job, very professional, affordable, and can think on his feet...we highly recommend him. He did a great job reading the audience and adjusting as needed. He arrived with plenty of time to set up and prepare, did an awesome job announcing, moving everyone... Read More through the evening, and worked well with all the other vendors. He takes you through a thorough checklist of questions and tried to get a feel for his bride and groom and what they want. You'll be very pleased if you select him as your DJ!!

Great DJ!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2014

Frank Young was excellent at our wedding and we would strongly recommend him to anyone. He was everything we needed from a DJ - organised, attentive, approachable, flexible and reliable. He showed initiative and coordinated his schedules with the Photographer and Wedding... Read More Coordinator on the day, he offered advice and suggestions when needed and he was willing to stay an extra hour with only 20 minutes notice. Frank was also a very good M.C. and he even managed to download and play songs at a moment's notice. We highly recommend Frank Young

AMAZING & UNFORGETABLE

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Tammy R

In all serious, words cannot describe how wonderful DJ Frank Young was. From the time I booked with him for our November 2 wedding, until the end of our reception, he was there to guide me through whatever questions or concerns I had. The title DJ truly does not sum up the role... Read More that Frank Young played at my wedding...he went above any expectations we even had! Now lets get to the RECEPTION/DANCE PARTY...AMAZING!!! This was the second marriage for my husband and I, not to mention our last :) , and we wanted to make sure that EVERYONE had the best time, and that it wasMORE than memorable. Frank made sure of this and truly set the tone for a fabulously fun time and provided the best dance play list ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I know I keep writing in caps, but I am seriously trying to communicate just how AWESOME DJ Frank Young is! We are in our early 40's but still like to dance and have a great time! The best part was seeing all of the teens tearing up the dance floor with the rest of us. Not only teens, but the older folks as well (50-60's). I mean EVERYONE was out on the dance floor, not just for a couple of songs, but for hours. Our wedding guests danced so much that we had to extend Frank for another 2 hours...best decision ever!!! Months later we are still having people contact us and tell us how they had the best time at our wedding. For the amount of time, energy, and straight up fun DJ Frank Young provides, he is worth every penny and then some. I am looking for another reason to throw a party just so I can have him out again for another AMAZING dance party!!!!

Don't Let the Address Fool You

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Brenda R

I almost did not contact Frank because I didn't know how he would Emcee a wedding in Dallas if his address was Maryland. However, I did and boy, am I glad! He was everything we wanted - a true gentleman, commandeered the evening with such ease and with such elegance. He was... Read More just what we were looking for. Thank you, Frank, for making the evening a great success!

People on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Sarah F

Frank Young is great. He is very organized and nice and pleasant to work with. He made sure to play everything we requested, and the music he played that we didn’t request fit seamlessly into our music style and kept people on the dance floor all night (which is the point of... Read More hiring a DJ, right!) Another great thing about him is the price point. He’s much more affordable than many other DJ’s we looked at. I would strongly recommend DJ Frank Young to any of my friends/family planning a wedding.

Everyone danced!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Yvonne G

We carefully chose a DJ because he is what really sets the night up for success. We didn't want to have to worry about anything on our wedding day so wanted to choose someone we felt like we could trust to do well, and so glad we chose Frank. We gave him a do not play list and... Read More then a list of songs we liked and then left it up to him. He played some off our list and many that he chose. Frank was very great about reading the crowd and playing songs that everyone (the old and the young) liked. Everyone was dancing and still months later we have comments on how great our DJ was. Spend a little extra and have a great time!

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Lauren E

Frank did an amazing job at our wedding. I had pretty much outlined what I wanted at all the different parts of the wedding to give him an idea of what my husband and I like. He either went with what I had or pulled from that to make a different music selection that worked... Read More better. One of the concerns of choosing a DJ is if you can understand them when they are speaking. You can definitely understand what DJ was saying at the wedding. Our timeline got a little pushed back so DJ Frank was asking me about how I wanted to adjust the timeline and then he would come up to my husband and I during the evening to let us know that we were needed for the next song or it was cake cutting time. He did it in such a way that was perfectly fine. He wasn't rude and definitely worked with you on what you wanted. We had him set up an outside arrangement for the ceremony music and that worked wonderfully. My only small issue is the music was not playing when we started to eat. There must have been a problem and it took a few minutes for the music to start. My husband was the main person to communicate with DJ Frank and it took him about a week sometimes to get back to you but it was never urgent so we didn't mind. If you called him he would definitely return your call pretty fast. The price was very good as well! He was great and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Good DJ for a fab price

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Monica S

DJ Frank really tries to meet his individual client's needs. He takes requests at the event, which is awesome, but he seemd to get a tad overwhelmed at the amount of requests he got at our wedding. But a super nice guy and will follow EXACTLY what you want him to do.

GREAT!

Reviewed on 1/27/2012 Lauren M

I got married this past New Year's Eve and he was just wonderful. The music was exactly what we wanted and he even did the music for our ceremony and it worked out wonderfully. After the first dance the dance floor was never empty and he even found a way for us to view the... Read More countdown on a tv in the venue. He is great! Also the only DJ that I spoke to that kept his winter discount rate even though it was NYE.

outstanding

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Aimee P

I love Frank Young. He was the first DJ I met with and I cancelled the rest of my meetings because I knew he was it right away. He is super flexible - will play a list of songs you give him or figure out what best suits the crowd himself and play that. We were somewhere in... Read More between. I tried to be really organized but I sent him an outdated timeline before the wedding and it could have been a disaster. But Frank compared notes with the venue beforehand and calmly approached me to say "No big deal, but we have a different order of events..." His calmness definitely made all the difference and we all got on the same page in 20 seconds. He also would quickly and unobtrusively keep me updated on how we were doing with time. He came over at the end of dinner to say that we were a little behind since the speeches ran long and if we wanted he would go ahead and start the open dancing before dessert to get back on schedule. Most importantly, he played great music. I would recommend Frank to everyone! Thanks to him, I had absolutely zero stress about the music - one of the most important parts of a wedding!

Great Pick

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Laura P

Frank did a great job at our wedding. He played what we asked and threw in some of his own which suited us very well. He was very organized and worked well with the other vendors. I would highly recommend.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Sarah H

Frank did a great job with our wedding. He played everything we asked for and nothing we requested "do not play." His selections in between fit great and his MC voice was appropriate and enjoyable, not loud and annoying. Great DJ!

Reliable and excellent

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 CARRIE B

When we were looking for a DJ, we were impressed by so many solidly positive reviews for Frank. They are well-deserved. Frank delivers as promised. He keeps a low profile (no obnoxious DJ talk!) but makes sure the party keeps moving through good music choices and progression.... Read More Our dance floor was hopping the whole time. Everybody had a great time! He was also receptive to all of our requests and respected our play/do-not-play choices. We enjoyed working with him. It's rare to find such a reliable, high-quality DJ for such a reasonable price! Definitely go with Frank. You won't regret it!

Review for DJ Frank Young Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kris M

He always listened, everyone danced all night, he consulted with us forever and he knew how to match the ecclectic tastes of our playlists with a wide range of styles, a great DJ, the best.

Review for DJ Frank Young Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Janet S

Kept the reception running smoothly time-wise and was very appropriate with musical selections and Dj comments. He obtained any songs that we requested that he did not already have in his play list.