DJ Jimmy T Entertainment LLC.

Washington DC to New York, NY (*Travel Fees May Apply)

We'll have you "Dancing Like No One Is Watching"

DJ Jimmy T Entertainment has been setting the industry standards by way of entertainment & events. Our DJs are best described as crowd pleasers & our mission is to take the guesswork out of choosing your DJ. We provide music from all genres & our services include in-person & telephone meetings & an online portal to help you plan your event. Our online portal allows you to plan your everything from your ceremony to your last dance, including music requests. We provide wireless mics for special toasts & will handle announcements & day of DJ coordination. We offer lighting, photo booths & monograms for an additional charge & provide discounts for multiple services booked. A great DJ can make or break your wedding; there are no second chance. We hope you will make the right choice & choose us

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

P.O. Box 1213, Rising Sun, MD Washington DC to New York, NY (*Travel Fees May Apply) (443) 807-8785
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lauren S

DJ Jimmy T was absolutely amazing. He kept in contact with us all the way up to the day of the wedding. He answered all of our questions and everything went so smoothly with the online planner. Jim was very personable and had fun with us on our wedding day. Everyone was dancing... Read More and having a great time. I was thoroughly impressed by his level of professionalism, sense of humor, organization, and attention to detail. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and definitely have recommended him to friends, family, and coworkers.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Aubree A

DJ Jimmy T is awesome to work with! He is very organized and will make your day as smooth as possible with his online client login forms and nifty song previewer :) We loved working with Jim, his logo does not lie! Everyone danced at our wedding and enjoyed themselves... Read More immensely. He made sure our guests has a great time!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kimberly C

Darian came and set up early and was such a nice guy!! Wonderful music variety!! I will call them again for my next event!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017

Jim or DJ Jimmy T was great. Not only was his website easy to help with building a play list his expertise on the day of our event helped push our event over the top. Jimmy even went so far as to help with lighting our tent and production show. How he got our crowd up and... Read More dancing is still a wonder?!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Mallory W

Highly recommend DJ Jimmy T Entertainment LLC! As a very stressed bride with a storm coming, DJ rearranged the timeline to what he thought would work best, so we could get everyone under the tent and the party started. The ceremony and reception music was just as I asked, and... Read More took many requests from my guests. Bride and Groom left very pleased along with all of our bridal party and guests.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017

DJ Jimmy T made us feel completely comfortable the moment we sat and met with him for the first time. We signed a contract for our wedding the same day. His communication with us was excellent and we are happy that we chose his company to DJ our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 kristy b

Dj Jimmy T is fantastic. He dj'd 2- 5th grade school events within a few days of each other and both events were a success. Everyone loved the songs he was playing. He took it upon himself to make sure the songs were age appropriate. Even with song requests, he made sure the... Read More songs were up to par. I will definitely be using DJ Jimmy T & his company again.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Donna Z

I hired them for a graduation party and everyone had a great time. The owner, Jim, was the DJ and he went out of his way to get input from a lot of the teens on music preference. He arrived early and was set up and ready to go before guests arrived. It was a smooth transition... Read More from dinner to dancing as well as making announcements for us. You will not be disappointed with this group!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Dan B

Overall great experience! Dj was helpful from start to finish, pre planning to night of event. The dj helped with creating timeline and schedule for reception, suggested songs when we were unsure. He got all the names of bridal party right, played music we asked for and didn't... Read More play what we asked not to be played. Was very satisfied with whole experience! Will be using for any future events. Will be recommending to anyone who Is getting married! Jimmy is a great guy and dj!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 tammy c

Our fire company loved it. Laura was awsome. We really like the pictures

2017-01-09T17:55:07 Response from the vendor

Thank You, I am glad you enjoyed your photo booth and our attendant Laura. We include a friendly knowledgeable attendant with every photo booth, at NO additional charge.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jessica P

Jimmy (DJ Jimmy T), was great. I called him in September for a December wedding. Jimmy was nothing but great. He was very understanding of our short time line. He met with my husband and I 2 months before, and then again a few weeks before. Jimmy has an online "wedding planner"... Read More to help layout your event. I found the online planner very helpful. I even called Jimmy the DAY BEFORE the wedding to make changes to the ceremony and he was more than understanding. On the day of our wedding (12/10/16) Jimmy came to the venue 2 hours early, met with me and went over things. He made sure his setup was perfect, for both the reception and the ceremony. Jimmy oversaw the full ceremony and reception better then I could ever imagine. Everything was seamless, Everything went perfect! I would recommend Jimmy again and again!

2017-01-09T17:52:28 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your kind words, It was a pleasure working with you guys!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Toni G

We loved jimmy T! Very accomadating and easy to work with!

2016-11-28T22:07:25 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your kind words, you guys truly made my job easy!

Jim T

Jim began DJing at around the age of 16 and music has always been a passion of Jim's. In 1997 he was hired as a Police Officer in Maryland and continued for 13 years, until he was injured. It was at this time, Jim fell back on his second passion, music and bought his first "Computer" DJ program (Virtual DJ) to begin to learn the in and outs of "New" style of DJing. Jim was used to the "Old" style using turntables. Jim over the last couple years has grown more and more passionate about the industry, so much that he wanted to pursue it professionally. Jim is real crowd pleaser.