DJ Ken Drew

MA, RI, NH, ME, CT. Easton NY Also Cape Cod and the Islands

DJ Ken Drew - Experience – Passion – Planning

Over 30 years Experience Personality & people skills assure your wedding day is The Best Day of Your Life On line music and reception planning forms Extensive music collection & knowledge Flat Rate Pricing Free Highlight DVD (Most Weddings) Call, Text or E-Mail NOW! 508-816-5064

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

19 Evergreen Cir., Norwood, MA MA, RI, NH, ME, CT. Easton NY Also Cape Cod and the Islands (508) 816-5064

The Greatest DJ of All Time!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 James S

Ken Drew is the consumate music professional. The title of "DJ" is such an understatement. Ken Drew is a combination of music historian, social superstar, dance champion, and overall great guy. Ken was the Dj for my event, and was the highlight of the reception. Heworked with me... Read More and allowed me to build my own playlist, and no matter how often I added or deleted songs, Ken took it all in stride. He will never once tell you what to do, what he will do is be there and guide you through the process of selcting the right entertainment for your event. Ken was able to make every one laugh and dance. I had a range of ages from 3 to 83 and everyone left laughing, and smiling, and hugging. I have received so many texts and emails from the guests since that night and the only constant is their comments rergarding Ken. I have heard "best party ever", "that DJ was awesome", "what great guy that DJ was", "I loved the DJ". If you are in need of a DJ for any event large or small, look no further. DJ Ken Drew is the one and only choice!!

2013-11-11T15:55:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jim :)

No one wanted to sit down!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Marissa N

DJ Ken Drew had the party up from our first dance to our very last song! Our reception music was a chief priority for us, and Ken was on board with our vision from the get go. He offered a lot of great advice based on his experience, and after learning more about us as a... Read More couple, had some great ideas about what would work for us and what wouldn't. We had a non traditional first dance - a mash up of songs - that Ken helped create and it went off without a hitch! The mix of songs that followed through the rest of the evening played perfectly to the crowd, which was a mix of our friends and family. We received so many compliments about our music and Ken's MCing throughout the evening. The best for us was getting a 15-minute video of footage of our dance floor taken by Ken the next day! It was awesome to relive so much of the night! I would HIGHLY recommend Ken as your wedding DJ- they don't get much better than Ken!!!

Really fun guy!

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Kristyn C

He got everyone dancing and involved, he was personable, and even danced with our guests ! He had a great sense of humor and all our guests loved him.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Caitlin K

I booked DJ Ken Drew for my wedding because I saw so many fantastic reviews. For me, he didn't communicate or reach out the whole time. We were also having an outdoor ceremony and it was a dreary day. He told us right before the wedding started that he would shut off the music... Read More and pack up his gear mid-ceremony if it started to rain. Once the music started playing, everything was great. He has good energy and knows how to get people dancing. He also gives you CDs of all the songs that played at your wedding, which is really nice.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Leah C

Ken is awesome - he made the planning process easy and helps you achieve a highly personalized event. He is professional, kind, and not afraid to dance himself to help the crowd get moving. He even takes video highlights for you! Thanks Ken, you made our special day awesome!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Arabella B

DJ Ken Drew was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! He made the party!! We had last minute song changes which he handled as if it was nothing at all. Created custom tracks for us, and 3 days before our wedding our original venue overbooked and we had to find a... Read More new one! Ken went above and beyond to make sure things went along seamlessly and beautifully for us! He has an amazing personality and a real gift for Dj-ing and so much more. He went above and beyond and everyone had an absolute blast! We cannot thank him enough. If you want a wedding to remember, look no further Dj Ken Drew is your guy! :-)

2017-06-27T11:28:29 Response from the vendor

Thank You very much. It was my pleasure to help you in any way possible. Love you "guys". Yous have great family and friends.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jamie K

DJ Ken Drew was absolutely fantastic. He kept our guests dancing, his music was supreme, and he was the consummate professional. He gave us a CD at the end of the night of all the music that was played which really topped things off. We cannot say enough nice things about this... Read More man. Thank you DJ Ken!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Chrisanne G

I knew I liked Ken from the second we met him. He's so friendly and he clearly loves the work he does. Plus his price is so reasonable, he's very quick to respond to questions, and happy to work with me when I requested unusual songs he wasn't familiar with! Afterward, many... Read More guests commented how much they'd liked him. And I was so touched when he gave us a CD with our special songs on it at the end of the night -- and then a couple weeks later, he sent us a free 20-minute video of footage from our ceremony and reception! We hadn't been able to afford a videographer, so we're thrilled to now have some video. Overall, we're so happy that we booked Ken for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alexandria R

Ken Drew was an essential part of our wedding! He was lovely and professional and just great at what he does! When planning our wedding, we were worried about whether or not it would be possible to find the perfect mix for everyone attending (the attendees ages spanned 9... Read More decades), but Ken Drew managed to get every last person up and dancing! Many who attended the wedding asked us for his details after the wedding. We can't say enough positive things about him! We wholeheartedly recommend Ken Drew!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Erin C

I definitely recommend DJ Ken! He checks all of the important boxes: he's a good price, he's easy to work with, and he kept the dance floor full! We were planning the wedding from out of town, and he had no problem waiting until that week to meet with us. We gave him examples of... Read More what we liked, and he filled in the rest. He has good advice on ordering and timing events, but he'll go along with whatever you want to do. Ken took care of all of his own logistics, which you will definitely appreciate the week of you wedding. Most importantly, he threw a great party from start to end. The dance floor was full, and everyone seemed to be having a blast!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Bethany S

Ken was super laid back and easy to work with! I probably had the least contact with him out of all my vendors, and yet everything got done that needed to get done and our guests had an awesome time! We asked for a bunch of esoteric songs for the ceremony and important dances,... Read More and he tracked them all down without a problem. He even got out there swing dancing with the best man's girlfriend (BM has two left feet, bless him). And a day later, just as I was starting to regret not having a videographer, he sent over a 20-minute video of clips he'd taken of the dance floor at various points. I will cherish the bit of me dancing with my 93-year-old grandmother (plus all the rest) forever! Thank you so much Ken!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Maggie M

DJ Ken is a one-of-a-kind DJ. He's an old-school DJ who knows the art of keeping the dance floor moving! My husband and I hired him for our wedding and never looked back. He has a website for choosing your favorite songs and not-so-favorite songs. We had asked that no Black Eyed... Read More Peas be played and none were! We had such a good time that when my sister got married last year, she knew the ONLY DJ to call would be Ken. At her wedding, Ken quickly adapted and played a slow song in short order when the groom asked to dance with our 85-year-old grandmother. She stayed on the dance floor after the slow song to cut a rug with everyone else! No one was happier than her and it was so fun for all of us to see her having such a good time (especially when she had been a sour puss at another wedding complaining about the music). At time, we had to open the hall doors on that November night in MA, just because the dance floor was generating so much heat! DJ Ken is the best DJ I've ever come across. Do yourself a favor and hire this man! You absolutely won't be sorry, especially since you'll be having such a great time with him at the helm!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jillian P

DJ Ken Drew is amazing!!! We were referred to him by friends who also used him for their wedding. He really got all of our wedding guests up on the dance floor- and they all danced all night long!! We were super happy with him and we even booked him for an anniversary party... Read More months later. I'm excited for future events with DJ Ken Drew!! Book him and it'll be the best and easiest decision in the whole wedding process!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kim M

I can't say enough about Ken Drew!!! He was amazing at our daughter's wedding, EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night. Such fun ❣️❣️❣️

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 David B

DJ Ken was so awesome at my first Sister's wedding that my other Sister signed him to DJ her wedding as well. DJ Ken provides an extensive library of tunes from multiple genres that can satisfy the most picky of listeners. There's no doubt DJ Ken is in a class all his own as not... Read More just a DJ but a Maestro. I can't wait to sign DJ Ken for my wedding in the future.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Paul B

DJ Ken is the perfect wedding DJ. He has everything. He's great with the kids, the teens, the college-aged, the adults, and the seniors. He understands how to keep the floor moving! I have had him as DJ twice over the years. He's the best!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jacqueline L

We had our wedding back and June and I still have guests bringing up how great DJ Ken Drew was! He had all our guests up and dancing the entire night. You can tell he loves what he does! At the end of our wedding night I had several sweaty guests asking for his information to... Read More book him for their wedding some day. He was very accommodating and kept me relaxed when planning the wedding as a stressed out bride. I would highly recommend booking him now!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kathleen D

Ken Drew DJ'd a surprise birthday party for our Dad. He delighted every person in attendance. He was enlivening, personable, funny, charming and a total party, dance starter. His knowledge and range of music was so impressive. He offered fascinating details about songs, and the... Read More era we were focused on. We had a wide range of party guests at the event going from: 21 to 85 years old, and he rocked everyone and got everyone to the dance floor. He played music that kept the energy upbeat and energized, he was prompt and even stayed late for us. Far above and beyond was his class, professionalism, and sincerity from booking to post event. He even took video throughout the night and made a memorable dvd / link for our family to enjoy and treasure for years to come. He takes his role beyond expectations and makes it a point to add the "magic and memory" to everyone involved. I cannot speak highly enough of Ken Drew. Trust him, enjoy him and delight in the memories you carry with you for years to come. He will take extraordinary care of you. Best, Kathleen D

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie H

Ken was amazing! Our guests had such a great time and continue to speak wonderfully about how terrific the DJ was. He had back up plan after back up plan to keep the day running smoothly! Everyone was on the dance floor singing and dancing and laughing, people that had never... Read More stepped foot on the dance floor were out there having a great time! Ken is flexible and inexpensive and he keeps the party going. Ken responded to emails quickly and had a great layout to organize the day and also a great payment system! I am so glad we found him!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Ken Drew was the best choice we could have made. He was professional, entertaining and extremely kind. He played the right songs at the right times and the dance floor was filled all night. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Our guest still ask who our DJ was.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kayla V

Ken was wonderful! Not only is he extremely responsive to all phone calls and emails, but his site was easy to use. I requested a lot of songs and he did a great job directing the tone of the night. He was prompt, polite, efficient, and I was so grateful to have him there. He... Read More knows what he is doing - he's spent a lot of years in the biz. That reliability was priceless because I didn't even have to think about it one bit. I was also quite insistent on changing up the schedule of the entire wedding day, (pictures before the ceremony, no cocktail hour, etc), and Ken rolled with all of it. Ken kept true to the whole vibe of the wedding and was an active participant without going over the top. He danced with us and took video, and all our guest raved about him. He was so friendly and experienced, and his prices are affordable and a great bargain for any couple. He even made CD's of the important songs of the night (processional, first dance, etc) and gave them to us at the end of the night! He was such an integral part of our wedding day and I can't thank him enough for the care and consideration he puts into his work. Thanks Ken! HIRE HIM!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Ken was awesome! He took videos, he felt the mood of the crowd and adjusted accordingly. Everyone was up dancing and it was all because he is good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone. The video he sent after the wedding was a surprise and was greatly appreciated!!... Read More Very professional, personable, and easy to deal with. BOOK HIM!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Mathew B

Ken Drew was absolutely amazing. We were so lucky to have him as part of our wedding. He was very interactive, kept people dancing and was a pleasure to be around. He danced with the children, took videos during the event and never once let the party stop. If you don't use him... Read More at your wedding, you have missed out!!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Lauren S

I planned my wedding from halfway across the country. Ken was very helpful in answering all my questions about DJing and helping me plan the music. He is very knowledgeable in what he does and his planning documents really helped me think about every possible aspect and have it... Read More covered. At the wedding, he was a great DJ! He was the perfect balance, he did great introductions and got the crowd going, but was not taking over the spotlight of the party. Many of my friends and family commented how great he was. Thank you!

The most fun wedding ever!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Tina B

DJ Ken was the life of the party. He killed it. Everyone just loved the music, guests were on the dance floor the entire time, the dance floor was never empty. Working with him was so wonderful. I'm glad we took the opportunity to meet him face to face because it just amped... Read More up the excitement for the wedding and helped us focus on the music and what he needed. He had done my sister's wedding four years ago and did a fantastic job we knew we wanted to hire him. It was the best decision. He even came out on the dance floor to show everyone a few moves for the "watch me" song. That was helpful and was a HUGE hit! Everyone was asking us "is he a family member?" He fit in so wonderfully with everyone. The music and the logistics for the evening went smoothly and I really have him to thank for that. It's a little overwhelming planning a wedding and doing it all on your own so it was nice to rely on him for the flow of the reception. DJ Ken even made this AMAZING video of our reception that we'll cherish for years. We've been playing the video over and over again reliving our reception. DJ Ken is the man! Hire him. You will not be disappointed!

Meet The President