Energetic, Proactive & Professional DJ Service

Our aim is to help you create and remember a celebration that is sincere, worry free, and lots of fun with Professional DJ's who work together well, goes above and beyond to master their crafts, and cares deeply about your wedding. These are our guiding principles, this is our mission. DJ LIVE Entertainment is a sole single ownership who realized he could create better weddings and serve better at them and has a high standard of quality, and be committed to do what's necessary to make your wedding fantastic! DJ LIVE Entertainment.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Polka

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Chicago , IL Chicago area and surrounding suburbs. (303) 868-4819
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Jeffery W

Absolutely fantastic all the way through the day. From the wedding ceremony to the reception! The lighting for the dance floor as well as the uplighting around the room was perfect. Kept the party going all night and the dance floor full! I definitely recommend DJ Live to... Read More anyone!

2017-08-07T17:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Kristin B

Jason with Dj Live was professional, nice, fun and very accommodating for our wedding and made everything flow with ease! He was awesome!! Thanks again for a memorable wedding for me putting the best sound track to remember all the great moments! Kristin Hopper

2017-07-25T10:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review. Please feel free to let me know how I can help in the future with any events.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Erik B

DJ Live did an outstanding job at our wedding. The dance floor was packed with our guests as soon as the dance floor opened until the end of the night. DJ Live did a great job of selecting music most guests knew and could dance to and also took some requests. We would definitely... Read More hire DJ Live in the future for other events and highly recommend him for a wedding!

2017-06-13T09:10:18 Response from the vendor

Jason

A true master of the art, I have devoted 25 years to learning how to mix music in venues including high end night clubs, corporate events and DJ over 500 weddings in my time. My mixing and music selection abilities blend seamlessly with a professional demeanor, and comfort with the master of ceremony role to create one and become one of the best wedding DJ's. I am meticulous about my equipment! I constantly upgrade both sound and lighting to produce the best atmosphere and sound condition for your wedding. You're sure to have a smooth ceremony and rocking Party.