Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

340 Spring Run Circle, Central Florida, FL (407) 383-1740

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kristie M

We loved working with Austin and Sebastian! We were so thankful for their frequent and effective communication during our planning process. They were receptive to suggestions and answered every question we had. We had a wonderful time at our wedding and loved the music, the... Read More monogram and the lighting. We would definitely recommend their services to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jeff P

Mike and Kelly were an all-star crew during our wedding reception! They kept the pace of the reception right where we wanted it to be and felt out the audience to play an awesome mix the entire night. They also accommodated all requests and delivered top notch customer service.... Read More We had a blast! I'd highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone who needs the service in the Orlando area

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ashley M

Throughout the entire process of our wedding planning, DJ Live Productions was so great to work with! We were able to make our own playlists for cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception so it stayed true to us. Not only were they so easy to work with, they went completely above... Read More and beyond expectations! Our only-outdoor wedding day started out with nice weather, however right at the beginning of dinner it stormed like crazy. Austin and Sebastian stayed completely professional the entire time, and while they had to shut down their equipment due to lightning and weather for a limited time, they were sure to stay and do as much as they can to keep the party going. When they were finally able to set up their equipment again because the storm had ended, they set up in a different location to keep their equipment safe and dry, and had all of the guests partying all night. They did such a great job of making everyone forget about the rain debacle and they made sure my husband and I were happy the whole time. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ company to work with in the weather situation that occurred!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Vicki E

Great job Austin and Sebastian! You did a wonderful job keeping the fun going for our long reception!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Taylor P

Austin and DJ Live Productions were our DJ for our wedding. I cannot express how amazing they were and how they exceeded my expectations. Austin was easy to contact, always listened to my wants and needs for my wedding, and was always giving great suggestions to make my dream... Read More wedding come true. The draping was phenomenal, from the draping in the ceremony to the draping in multiple locations in the reception. The lighting and pin lighting gave the wedding the dramatic, classy look I was looking for and put emphasis on the wedding cakes. The monogram was also AMAZING! For our entrance, DJ Live also created a mix that perfectly fit both mine and my husband's personalities! They could not have picked a more perfect entrance song. Also, they played the Florida Gator "Chomp" song right before the cake cutting, which completely fit our personalities as well. In the very short time I met with Austin, he was able to pick up on what little details would make my wedding exactly what I wanted it to be. There was also not one song on the playlist that I disliked. The playlist was built and executed perfectly! Not only did he listen to my wants and needs, he also helped coordinate with my mother-in-law to surprise my husband and I with a song and dance that meant a lot to both my in-laws and ourselves. Austin also coordinated with the bridal party and made sure we were sticking to the time line, in the right place at the right time, and kept the night running smoothly. He was great at being the MC and keeping the night flowing. I cannot express how amazing DJ Live Productions was. They are one of the main reasons my wedding night turned out to be as perfect as I had always dreamed! There is truly not even one complaint or negative aspect of this company and their staff. I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Madeline F

We had Austin and Sebastian and they were an awesome team. From the beginning of the music planning process Austin was super helpful and we had complete trust that him and his team would execute a great party. Even after my groom and I picked out some of our favorite songs they... Read More were able to understand and read our guest better than us and really knew what songs to play to get everyone on the dance floor. They kept everything flowing and all our friends and family enjoying the night even when my groom and I had to step away for pictures. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a night to remember! Would highly recommend to anyone putting together a party in the central Florida area they are your DJ to pick.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Elizabeth L

Kelly & Sebastian did an absolutely outstanding job for my wedding! They are true professionals, and they never skipped a beat! Even when I had forgotten to complete a few items on the paperwork, well before my ceremony started they came down and calmly helped me fill in the... Read More few blanks I left so there were no hiccups later on. Their uplighting (which was included!! Yes, Really!!) really made the room even more beautiful than it already was! Kelly & Sebastian were the same team who DJ'd for my brother & sister-in-law's wedding in October 2014, so after watching them on her wedding day, I knew I wanted to book the same team for mine! The owner, Austin is extremely professional as well. He truly cares about his clients and their special day! He made sure to personally call and check in with me a week before the wedding to make sure they had my song selections correct and that I was on-track with everything. And he clearly hires talented staff! Their online payment was the EASIEST vendor payment option, hands down. Instead of having to pay in "substantial chunks" like most other vendors, I could log in, pay $100 or $200 here or there... before I knew it, the balance was almost gone! I would recommend Austin & his team to ANYONE getting married! Their affordable prices and quality services make this a winning team!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Nikki M

There are several DJs intown, but let me tell you, look no further. I booked my wedding vendors through word of mouth, please take my suggestion - The DJ can make or break your event. From the moment we stepped into our ballroom we were in complete shock and awe, my jaw was on... Read More the floor. You can only plan so much, but seeing the real deal - there is no comparison, they make sure it looks perfect, you don't book a 'number' of up lighting here, which was refreshing. Our up lighting was breathtaking and was able to change the colors from a simple remote for when the real party began, he put pin lighting on our cake, Austin was the perfect MC for the night, he and DJ Mike were able to read our crowd and played music or guests danced to, not just a random playlist. The online account we got to create helped with genres and songs to play or not to play. Oh, and the photobooth was a complete hit with our guests. If it is within your budget it is a complete must have! Thank you Austin and DJ Live Productions for truly making our event magical!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Austin was such a personable DJ. He was very involved throughout the night, asking if we are happy with everything and if we are having a good time. We loved the game he suggested us to play, the Shoe Game. It was a hit and we had a blast. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Hallie P

Thank you to the DJ Live team! What a fun night it was because of you guys! The website we used to organize all the songs and everything was great. Your lighting was also top notch, so glad we added it! Thank you!!

Let's Get the Party Started

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sequoya L

Mike did an awesome job of ensuring the timing of the music with the desired events. He also ensured we were able to get all the highlighted events in after we ran a little late. Mike was engaging and entertaining. I would definitely use DJ Live Productions again.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Gabriella M

We want to thank DJ Sebastian for the amazing job he did at our wedding. We had so much fun! DJ Sebastian catered to our music taste and effortlessly managed to keep everyone dancing all night!!!! From the ceremony music to the uplighting at the reception, everything was... Read More absolutely... perfect! We highly recommend DJ Sebastian at DJ Live Productions.

LOVE LOVE LOVE DJ LIVE PRODUCTIONS!!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 DeAnna D

Austin and his team are PHENOMENAL. Austin goes to the ends of the Earth to ensure his clients are happy. Austin was always available to my husband and me. He responded within the hour when I emailed and when I called him. He was very patient with me and my complicated... Read More vision :-) and his team executed it to perfection. He even surprised us with a few more special touches for our big day!! Austin checked with us multiple times during our wedding to ensure everything was ok. Sebastian was our Main DJ for the night, and although I didn't get much time to spend in the ballroom dancing, my guests LOVED him and the time I did spend dancing was great!! DJ Live Productions also provided me with pin spots and uplighting which really made the rooms pop and created that wow factor for my guests that I was looking for. DJ Live also provided me with aerial video of the ceremony site! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all that you do and especially your professionalism and genuine heart for making your clients happy!

awesome job

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Brittney H

This is a great company they did an awesome job at the wedding! We had a gobo and the dancing on the cloud it was just beautiful. They played the perfect playlist.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Kassi K

Austin and his crew were very friendly, helpful and knowledgable about our day. They kept the tempo of the night running smoothly so all tasks could be completed. We had some uncommon music requests and Austin was able to mix the music perfectly. Our guests loved him and the... Read More music. Thank you again, Austin!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Shellee K

These guys really helped pull everything together! They were even there for us when we had a few issues. First of all, we had an issue with some of our lights (we were at our ceremony and didn't even know this), and without even having to do anything DJ Austin put up extra... Read More lighting along with the pin lighting and it turned out awesome!! He didn't have to do that extra stuff but he did and we loved it. The uplighting was amazing. Now to put this in perspective, our venue was on the affordable side since we were on a tight budget. The walls were rather boring and bland and there wasn't much we could think of to do for it (we couldn't afford drapery that's for sure). When we left after decorating, everything was nice except for the walls. But when we came back for the grand entrance and introductions, we were blown away by how Austin turned the place from boring to beautiful! And that was only part of it. Austin was on top of everything and very professional (he even helped us with our not so professional photobooth guy). Everything ran smooth and on time, never any awkward pauses. They really made our reception come together perfectly! Austin is great to work with and does everything how you like but gives you perfect ideas when you are totally lost. They have an awesome website where you can set up your timeline and your playlist. We played the shoe game at our reception and that turned out to be a huge hit! Everyone was laughing and having a great time! Thanks to Austin and the DJLIVE Productions crew, we couldn't have done it without you!!! Jacob and Shellee Walsh

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 KASEY B

Austin DJed my wedding and I could not be more ecstatic with how things turned out. Their online system to establish your music, timeline etc is the easiest thing in the world to use and Austin keeps you up to minute on any changes or questions that need to be answered. Not... Read More only is he professional he's SMART, he can think on his feet and quickly address any issue that might come up during your event. I found them extremely easy to work with before and during the wedding and I greatly appreciated the efficiency, understanding and outstanding professionalism of Austin and his team. At every turn they were kind and accommodating and the music was SO perfect. Austin used a pin light on the aquarium's disco ball and the effect was just magical! Not to mention how wonderfully he lit up my cake! The uplighting was the best I've ever seen and the draping was phenomenal! They do it ALL and they do it brilliantly. I cannot believe we got DJ service, uplighting, draping and pin lighting for what we paid! Had we gone to separate vendors for each of these services the cost would have been horrendous. DJ Live is more than affordable because you can't put a price on how fabulous they are as human beings and once you include that in the job that they do it is really and truly a steal. Austin is a gracious host who deals with unruly wedding guests, crazy brides and snafus with the same warm and welcoming smile. I hope they are in business forever and they have all the success in the world. I thank them for making my wedding something from a fairytale and all of the DJs at DJ Live are Prince Charmings in my book!

Amazing DJ (and company) from start to finish

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 David L

DJ Live Productions was our wedding DJ, and we can't say enough how amazing they were. They went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect. We used them for DJ, MC, Up lighting, and pipe and drape. The owner, Austin, was not our DJ that day, but he was there from... Read More the beginning to make sure that everything was setup properly, and that I was happy with everything before any of the guests showed up. He didn't leave until every detail was complete, and that I gave him the OK that I was happy with their setup. Our DJ was Mike, and we can't say anything but good things about him. He was very professional, and had the right styles of music playing at all of the right times. We had a couple of special requests in the middle of the wedding that they were able to immediately accommodate without any issues. Their online event worksheets and song selection tool made it really easy for us to pick our songs and plan our event, and made us realize that we could personalize our entire day completely to our exact music tastes and selections. Because of this (and our excellent taste in music of course), our friends and family mentioned to us that the way the music played throughout the ceremony was like the soundtrack to a movie. This would not have been possible without DJ Live and their online planning tools. The greatest thing is that they do not, and will not, play anything on your Do Not Play list, even if requested by a guest. If anyone needs a DJ in Orlando, you will be in good hands with DJ Live Productions. We were highly impressed and will easily recommend them to anyone that needs a DJ.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Kristin S

I wish I could give them 10+ stars! DJ Live Productions is amazing at what they do! Austin, the owner, is FANTASTIC at his job! He has a passion for helping to make your wedding the best it can be! His ability to read the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor is a very... Read More special talent! Austin brought an assistant with him who played the music while Austin was on the dance floor keeping our crowd entertained. He has a great personality which is also a plus! You will NOT go wrong with hiring this company to dj your wedding! All of our guests were on the dance floor the whole night, and that takes talent to get everyone out there! Way to go Austin!!! You truly made our reception amazing! You ROCK!

Over and Above Expectations!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Susan B

If you are looking for a DJ this is the one to use ,,,they exceeded what I ever could have imagined !!! Not only was the music spot on for our cocktail hour and reception,,,they set up an amazing pipe and drape backdrop,had perfectly accentuated uplighting around the room and a... Read More beautiful gobo light with our name and date on it ,,it was all unbelievably gorgeous!!! Thank you thank you thank you for everything!!! Robert and Susan

Best DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jonnabel S

Austin was just amazing, very professional, and so helpful from beginning to end! It was so easy to work with him and he offered us the best price we could find. The online worksheet he provided was efficient and easy to work with and I was able to contact him with no problems... Read More whenever I had any questions/concerns. A few days before the wedding he called me to finalize things and assured me that everything would turn out fine and that I could call him for anything, even if it wasn't wedding related. What awesome customer service! The day of the wedding, the whole setup looked amazing (complete uplighting in the colors we wanted, lighted DJ booth, speakers, & dance floor lights). I also ordered a customized GOBO which Austin helped me to order and he had set it up so beautifully in our reception room. During the reception, he was very interactive with us and our guests and everyone loved it! He kept everyone entertained and dancing throughout. He even had us play the shoe game which had everyone laughing. And our guests are still talking about it! Overall, my husband and I are so happy we chose Austin & DJ Live Productions to be our DJs. We had an amazing time and everything was delivered as promised and then some. They were worth every penny. Thank you, Austin, for going above and beyone all our expectations!!

Dj

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Yarid W

Best experience. I had the best time. I truly can't thank them enough.

Excellent DJ Service

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Caitlin B

DJ Live Production was our DJ for the wedding. We could not have asked for a better company. Austin was available to help me choose songs & find instrumental music. They kept our party going & all of our guest had a great time. I would recommend DJ Live Productions to any... Read More bride or anyone who wants to have a great time at their party

Best dj ever !!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Valerie T

They were awesome and I would recommend them to everyone . From the beginning Austen the owner was so helpful and friendly and didn't mind that I called him a dozen times with questions. The day of the dj were so interactive and flexible with stuff that was needed during the... Read More wedding . I was so happy with my dj and will let everyone know how great they are .

Best DJ EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Tiffany B

Austin from DJ Live productions did my wedding in December. They offered the best price I could find in Central FL and gave me exactly what I wanted. They provided uplighting in the color I chose, a BOGO (name on the wall), and lighted DJ speakers and table set up. Not only did... Read More they play a great mix of music to keep everyone dancing but Austin stepped in to assist in the coordination of the ceremony and reception. He was prepared and ready to go with everything. He worked with our harpists to send us down the aisle spaced out and at the right times as well as introducing us PERFECTLY. He checked with us on timing and the pace of the event. The night was AMAZING and I owe alot of that to Austin and his service.

Start a Conversation!