Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

340 Spring Run Circle, Central Florida, FL (407) 383-1740

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Stefanie M

The online planning system made our day so easy! The team was amazing and the dance floor was packed all night long. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Rhonda S

Austin and his team were wonderful!!! I was helping my daughter plan her wedding and DJ Live Productions was recommended by the wedding coordinator. I am so glad that I called them because they were great to work with. They did both the wedding and the reception. The online... Read More song list and timeline were very easy to use and they were sure to call to clarify anything that they were unsure of. My daughter didn’t have many requests that she wanted to play and left it up the DJ to keep the crowd on the dance floor. They did a phenomenal job of that and the dance floor was never empty. I also used them for the mirror photo booth and up lighting. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth and the lighting was beautiful. I would highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone who wants the perfect wedding. Rhonda Stickney (mother of the bride)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christina H

DJ Live Productions DJ'd at our wedding earlier this month and we cannot possibly say enough good things about them. Mike & Frank truly knocked it out of the park and multiple guests raved about their job well done. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Austin, at my... Read More brother's wedding earlier this year. We were so impressed and felt very fortunate they still had a slot open for our date. Though he wasn't our DJ for the night of, he was very helpful with any questions we had leading up to it and knew what to ask to ensure our DJ knew exactly what we wanted. Mike was very flexible the day of and accommodated our last minute changes but there weren't many to be made as we found their online forms easy to use and informative. We were able to select songs for moments we hadn't thought about (cake cutting!) and also communicate that we didn't want to hear any line dances. If you're still searching for a DJ I highly encourage you to give DJ Live Productions a call. They were worth every single penny.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Nathalia L

Our wedding was a blast thanks to DJ live productions! Great personalities, great team & great service ! Met them at a bridal expo and our personalities instantly clicked , they are so easy to work with and truly want to make sure that their clients are 100% satisfied down to... Read More the smallest details. Their online system made it very easy to communicate and plan as well as the communication with them personally. Thank you Austin and Sebastian for keeping everything running so smoothly and keeping everyone so entertained!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Charlotte H

I wanted to make sure that my DJ had people on the floor all night long dancing away!!! So I took my time searching for a DJ....We found DJ Live Productions at an Orlando Wedding show... our goal that day was to choose a DJ! We felt immediately confident that DJ Live Productions... Read More with Austin and his team were the right fit for us. They were confident about their services. They were helpful all the way through! We had Mike as our DJ and it was all wonderful! (Except when he played Thriller for the full length of the song and it wasn't on our request list...bummer!)... however we had people up dancing on a PACKED dance floor all night! Just what I had wanted!!! It was so nice to see everyone having fun and I know the DJ had a huge part in this! I definitely would recommend them, and use them again if I ever need a DJ!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Donna C

We love Austin!! He was wonderful! I was a nervous wreck and he just made the whole process a breeze. He was so attentive to us the whole night and even put the grooms boutonnieres on since they didn't know how to do it. I highly recommend DJ Live productions!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Natalie L

DJ live productions was amazing! They were easy to work with and had a wonderful online system that helped you organize all the musical details of your wedding. The DJs were fantastic and really took the time to make sure our needs were met. They were extremely detail oriented... Read More and made our entire wedding one we will never forget.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Catalina

I wish I could give Dj Live a million stars. Austin and Sebastian turned our wedding into an absolute dream. They gave us the dancing on a cloud effect for our first dance which looked amazing, not only that, Austin asked the city of St. Augustine for permission to drop dry ice... Read More at the city center fountain, just so we could have the same "dancing on the cloud" effect while dancing around the fountain. Needless to say we got the most amazing shots and the best time of our lives. Sebastian is amazing! Not only does he have a great personality, he knows exactly what music to play to get everyone dancing, our guests had an amazing time and our wedding was absolutely unforgettable thanks to them. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jessica B

DJ Live is excellent! Austin and his team were fantastic! They were very organized, really helpful, and so much fun to work with! Our guests had an amazing time and the dance floor was always full! Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 LaKrystal W

Everyone at DJ Live was great to work with! The personalized website made everything easy. We had music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and DJ Live Productions also provided our uplighting and personalized monogram. Everything was perfect! The monogram was a... Read More showstopper and we received so many compliments. Austin was super helpful with making sure everything was as we planned and the DJ was responsive to the crowd. Great value for the price. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kristie M

We loved working with Austin and Sebastian! We were so thankful for their frequent and effective communication during our planning process. They were receptive to suggestions and answered every question we had. We had a wonderful time at our wedding and loved the music, the... Read More monogram and the lighting. We would definitely recommend their services to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jeff P

Mike and Kelly were an all-star crew during our wedding reception! They kept the pace of the reception right where we wanted it to be and felt out the audience to play an awesome mix the entire night. They also accommodated all requests and delivered top notch customer service.... Read More We had a blast! I'd highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone who needs the service in the Orlando area

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ashley M

Throughout the entire process of our wedding planning, DJ Live Productions was so great to work with! We were able to make our own playlists for cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception so it stayed true to us. Not only were they so easy to work with, they went completely above... Read More and beyond expectations! Our only-outdoor wedding day started out with nice weather, however right at the beginning of dinner it stormed like crazy. Austin and Sebastian stayed completely professional the entire time, and while they had to shut down their equipment due to lightning and weather for a limited time, they were sure to stay and do as much as they can to keep the party going. When they were finally able to set up their equipment again because the storm had ended, they set up in a different location to keep their equipment safe and dry, and had all of the guests partying all night. They did such a great job of making everyone forget about the rain debacle and they made sure my husband and I were happy the whole time. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ company to work with in the weather situation that occurred!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Vicki E

Great job Austin and Sebastian! You did a wonderful job keeping the fun going for our long reception!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Taylor P

Austin and DJ Live Productions were our DJ for our wedding. I cannot express how amazing they were and how they exceeded my expectations. Austin was easy to contact, always listened to my wants and needs for my wedding, and was always giving great suggestions to make my dream... Read More wedding come true. The draping was phenomenal, from the draping in the ceremony to the draping in multiple locations in the reception. The lighting and pin lighting gave the wedding the dramatic, classy look I was looking for and put emphasis on the wedding cakes. The monogram was also AMAZING! For our entrance, DJ Live also created a mix that perfectly fit both mine and my husband's personalities! They could not have picked a more perfect entrance song. Also, they played the Florida Gator "Chomp" song right before the cake cutting, which completely fit our personalities as well. In the very short time I met with Austin, he was able to pick up on what little details would make my wedding exactly what I wanted it to be. There was also not one song on the playlist that I disliked. The playlist was built and executed perfectly! Not only did he listen to my wants and needs, he also helped coordinate with my mother-in-law to surprise my husband and I with a song and dance that meant a lot to both my in-laws and ourselves. Austin also coordinated with the bridal party and made sure we were sticking to the time line, in the right place at the right time, and kept the night running smoothly. He was great at being the MC and keeping the night flowing. I cannot express how amazing DJ Live Productions was. They are one of the main reasons my wedding night turned out to be as perfect as I had always dreamed! There is truly not even one complaint or negative aspect of this company and their staff. I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Madeline F

We had Austin and Sebastian and they were an awesome team. From the beginning of the music planning process Austin was super helpful and we had complete trust that him and his team would execute a great party. Even after my groom and I picked out some of our favorite songs they... Read More were able to understand and read our guest better than us and really knew what songs to play to get everyone on the dance floor. They kept everything flowing and all our friends and family enjoying the night even when my groom and I had to step away for pictures. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a night to remember! Would highly recommend to anyone putting together a party in the central Florida area they are your DJ to pick.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Elizabeth L

Kelly & Sebastian did an absolutely outstanding job for my wedding! They are true professionals, and they never skipped a beat! Even when I had forgotten to complete a few items on the paperwork, well before my ceremony started they came down and calmly helped me fill in the... Read More few blanks I left so there were no hiccups later on. Their uplighting (which was included!! Yes, Really!!) really made the room even more beautiful than it already was! Kelly & Sebastian were the same team who DJ'd for my brother & sister-in-law's wedding in October 2014, so after watching them on her wedding day, I knew I wanted to book the same team for mine! The owner, Austin is extremely professional as well. He truly cares about his clients and their special day! He made sure to personally call and check in with me a week before the wedding to make sure they had my song selections correct and that I was on-track with everything. And he clearly hires talented staff! Their online payment was the EASIEST vendor payment option, hands down. Instead of having to pay in "substantial chunks" like most other vendors, I could log in, pay $100 or $200 here or there... before I knew it, the balance was almost gone! I would recommend Austin & his team to ANYONE getting married! Their affordable prices and quality services make this a winning team!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Nikki M

There are several DJs intown, but let me tell you, look no further. I booked my wedding vendors through word of mouth, please take my suggestion - The DJ can make or break your event. From the moment we stepped into our ballroom we were in complete shock and awe, my jaw was on... Read More the floor. You can only plan so much, but seeing the real deal - there is no comparison, they make sure it looks perfect, you don't book a 'number' of up lighting here, which was refreshing. Our up lighting was breathtaking and was able to change the colors from a simple remote for when the real party began, he put pin lighting on our cake, Austin was the perfect MC for the night, he and DJ Mike were able to read our crowd and played music or guests danced to, not just a random playlist. The online account we got to create helped with genres and songs to play or not to play. Oh, and the photobooth was a complete hit with our guests. If it is within your budget it is a complete must have! Thank you Austin and DJ Live Productions for truly making our event magical!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Austin was such a personable DJ. He was very involved throughout the night, asking if we are happy with everything and if we are having a good time. We loved the game he suggested us to play, the Shoe Game. It was a hit and we had a blast. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Hallie P

Thank you to the DJ Live team! What a fun night it was because of you guys! The website we used to organize all the songs and everything was great. Your lighting was also top notch, so glad we added it! Thank you!!

Let's Get the Party Started

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sequoya L

Mike did an awesome job of ensuring the timing of the music with the desired events. He also ensured we were able to get all the highlighted events in after we ran a little late. Mike was engaging and entertaining. I would definitely use DJ Live Productions again.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Gabriella M

We want to thank DJ Sebastian for the amazing job he did at our wedding. We had so much fun! DJ Sebastian catered to our music taste and effortlessly managed to keep everyone dancing all night!!!! From the ceremony music to the uplighting at the reception, everything was... Read More absolutely... perfect! We highly recommend DJ Sebastian at DJ Live Productions.

LOVE LOVE LOVE DJ LIVE PRODUCTIONS!!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Daphne

Austin and his team are PHENOMENAL. Austin goes to the ends of the Earth to ensure his clients are happy. Austin was always available to my husband and me. He responded within the hour when I emailed and when I called him. He was very patient with me and my complicated... Read More vision :-) and his team executed it to perfection. He even surprised us with a few more special touches for our big day!! Austin checked with us multiple times during our wedding to ensure everything was ok. Sebastian was our Main DJ for the night, and although I didn't get much time to spend in the ballroom dancing, my guests LOVED him and the time I did spend dancing was great!! DJ Live Productions also provided me with pin spots and uplighting which really made the rooms pop and created that wow factor for my guests that I was looking for. DJ Live also provided me with aerial video of the ceremony site! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all that you do and especially your professionalism and genuine heart for making your clients happy!

awesome job

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Brittney H

This is a great company they did an awesome job at the wedding! We had a gobo and the dancing on the cloud it was just beautiful. They played the perfect playlist.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Kassi K

Austin and his crew were very friendly, helpful and knowledgable about our day. They kept the tempo of the night running smoothly so all tasks could be completed. We had some uncommon music requests and Austin was able to mix the music perfectly. Our guests loved him and the... Read More music. Thank you again, Austin!