Best Central Florida DJs, at the Lowest price!

Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

340 Spring Run Circle, Central Florida, FL

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Gabriella M

We want to thank DJ Sebastian for the amazing job he did at our wedding. We had so much fun! DJ Sebastian catered to our music taste and effortlessly managed to keep everyone dancing all night!!!! From the ceremony music to the uplighting at the reception, everything was... Read More absolutely... perfect! We highly recommend DJ Sebastian at DJ Live Productions.

LOVE LOVE LOVE DJ LIVE PRODUCTIONS!!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 DeAnna D

Austin and his team are PHENOMENAL. Austin goes to the ends of the Earth to ensure his clients are happy. Austin was always available to my husband and me. He responded within the hour when I emailed and when I called him. He was very patient with me and my complicated... Read More vision :-) and his team executed it to perfection. He even surprised us with a few more special touches for our big day!! Austin checked with us multiple times during our wedding to ensure everything was ok. Sebastian was our Main DJ for the night, and although I didn't get much time to spend in the ballroom dancing, my guests LOVED him and the time I did spend dancing was great!! DJ Live Productions also provided me with pin spots and uplighting which really made the rooms pop and created that wow factor for my guests that I was looking for. DJ Live also provided me with aerial video of the ceremony site! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all that you do and especially your professionalism and genuine heart for making your clients happy!

awesome job

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Brittney H

This is a great company they did an awesome job at the wedding! We had a gobo and the dancing on the cloud it was just beautiful. They played the perfect playlist.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Kassi K

Austin and his crew were very friendly, helpful and knowledgable about our day. They kept the tempo of the night running smoothly so all tasks could be completed. We had some uncommon music requests and Austin was able to mix the music perfectly. Our guests loved him and the... Read More music. Thank you again, Austin!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Shellee K

These guys really helped pull everything together! They were even there for us when we had a few issues. First of all, we had an issue with some of our lights (we were at our ceremony and didn't even know this), and without even having to do anything DJ Austin put up extra... Read More lighting along with the pin lighting and it turned out awesome!! He didn't have to do that extra stuff but he did and we loved it. The uplighting was amazing. Now to put this in perspective, our venue was on the affordable side since we were on a tight budget. The walls were rather boring and bland and there wasn't much we could think of to do for it (we couldn't afford drapery that's for sure). When we left after decorating, everything was nice except for the walls. But when we came back for the grand entrance and introductions, we were blown away by how Austin turned the place from boring to beautiful! And that was only part of it. Austin was on top of everything and very professional (he even helped us with our not so professional photobooth guy). Everything ran smooth and on time, never any awkward pauses. They really made our reception come together perfectly! Austin is great to work with and does everything how you like but gives you perfect ideas when you are totally lost. They have an awesome website where you can set up your timeline and your playlist. We played the shoe game at our reception and that turned out to be a huge hit! Everyone was laughing and having a great time! Thanks to Austin and the DJLIVE Productions crew, we couldn't have done it without you!!! Jacob and Shellee Walsh

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 KASEY B

Austin DJed my wedding and I could not be more ecstatic with how things turned out. Their online system to establish your music, timeline etc is the easiest thing in the world to use and Austin keeps you up to minute on any changes or questions that need to be answered. Not... Read More only is he professional he's SMART, he can think on his feet and quickly address any issue that might come up during your event. I found them extremely easy to work with before and during the wedding and I greatly appreciated the efficiency, understanding and outstanding professionalism of Austin and his team. At every turn they were kind and accommodating and the music was SO perfect. Austin used a pin light on the aquarium's disco ball and the effect was just magical! Not to mention how wonderfully he lit up my cake! The uplighting was the best I've ever seen and the draping was phenomenal! They do it ALL and they do it brilliantly. I cannot believe we got DJ service, uplighting, draping and pin lighting for what we paid! Had we gone to separate vendors for each of these services the cost would have been horrendous. DJ Live is more than affordable because you can't put a price on how fabulous they are as human beings and once you include that in the job that they do it is really and truly a steal. Austin is a gracious host who deals with unruly wedding guests, crazy brides and snafus with the same warm and welcoming smile. I hope they are in business forever and they have all the success in the world. I thank them for making my wedding something from a fairytale and all of the DJs at DJ Live are Prince Charmings in my book!

Amazing DJ (and company) from start to finish

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 David L

DJ Live Productions was our wedding DJ, and we can't say enough how amazing they were. They went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect. We used them for DJ, MC, Up lighting, and pipe and drape. The owner, Austin, was not our DJ that day, but he was there from... Read More the beginning to make sure that everything was setup properly, and that I was happy with everything before any of the guests showed up. He didn't leave until every detail was complete, and that I gave him the OK that I was happy with their setup. Our DJ was Mike, and we can't say anything but good things about him. He was very professional, and had the right styles of music playing at all of the right times. We had a couple of special requests in the middle of the wedding that they were able to immediately accommodate without any issues. Their online event worksheets and song selection tool made it really easy for us to pick our songs and plan our event, and made us realize that we could personalize our entire day completely to our exact music tastes and selections. Because of this (and our excellent taste in music of course), our friends and family mentioned to us that the way the music played throughout the ceremony was like the soundtrack to a movie. This would not have been possible without DJ Live and their online planning tools. The greatest thing is that they do not, and will not, play anything on your Do Not Play list, even if requested by a guest. If anyone needs a DJ in Orlando, you will be in good hands with DJ Live Productions. We were highly impressed and will easily recommend them to anyone that needs a DJ.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Kristin S

I wish I could give them 10+ stars! DJ Live Productions is amazing at what they do! Austin, the owner, is FANTASTIC at his job! He has a passion for helping to make your wedding the best it can be! His ability to read the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor is a very... Read More special talent! Austin brought an assistant with him who played the music while Austin was on the dance floor keeping our crowd entertained. He has a great personality which is also a plus! You will NOT go wrong with hiring this company to dj your wedding! All of our guests were on the dance floor the whole night, and that takes talent to get everyone out there! Way to go Austin!!! You truly made our reception amazing! You ROCK!

Over and Above Expectations!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Susan B

If you are looking for a DJ this is the one to use ,,,they exceeded what I ever could have imagined !!! Not only was the music spot on for our cocktail hour and reception,,,they set up an amazing pipe and drape backdrop,had perfectly accentuated uplighting around the room and a... Read More beautiful gobo light with our name and date on it ,,it was all unbelievably gorgeous!!! Thank you thank you thank you for everything!!! Robert and Susan

Best DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jonnabel S

Austin was just amazing, very professional, and so helpful from beginning to end! It was so easy to work with him and he offered us the best price we could find. The online worksheet he provided was efficient and easy to work with and I was able to contact him with no problems... Read More whenever I had any questions/concerns. A few days before the wedding he called me to finalize things and assured me that everything would turn out fine and that I could call him for anything, even if it wasn't wedding related. What awesome customer service! The day of the wedding, the whole setup looked amazing (complete uplighting in the colors we wanted, lighted DJ booth, speakers, & dance floor lights). I also ordered a customized GOBO which Austin helped me to order and he had set it up so beautifully in our reception room. During the reception, he was very interactive with us and our guests and everyone loved it! He kept everyone entertained and dancing throughout. He even had us play the shoe game which had everyone laughing. And our guests are still talking about it! Overall, my husband and I are so happy we chose Austin & DJ Live Productions to be our DJs. We had an amazing time and everything was delivered as promised and then some. They were worth every penny. Thank you, Austin, for going above and beyone all our expectations!!

Dj

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Yarid W

Best experience. I had the best time. I truly can't thank them enough.

Excellent DJ Service

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Caitlin B

DJ Live Production was our DJ for the wedding. We could not have asked for a better company. Austin was available to help me choose songs & find instrumental music. They kept our party going & all of our guest had a great time. I would recommend DJ Live Productions to any... Read More bride or anyone who wants to have a great time at their party

Best dj ever !!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Valerie T

They were awesome and I would recommend them to everyone . From the beginning Austen the owner was so helpful and friendly and didn't mind that I called him a dozen times with questions. The day of the dj were so interactive and flexible with stuff that was needed during the... Read More wedding . I was so happy with my dj and will let everyone know how great they are .

Best DJ EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Tiffany B

Austin from DJ Live productions did my wedding in December. They offered the best price I could find in Central FL and gave me exactly what I wanted. They provided uplighting in the color I chose, a BOGO (name on the wall), and lighted DJ speakers and table set up. Not only did... Read More they play a great mix of music to keep everyone dancing but Austin stepped in to assist in the coordination of the ceremony and reception. He was prepared and ready to go with everything. He worked with our harpists to send us down the aisle spaced out and at the right times as well as introducing us PERFECTLY. He checked with us on timing and the pace of the event. The night was AMAZING and I owe alot of that to Austin and his service.

They were awesome!

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Misty S

The DJ really does have an important role in your big day so make sure you find someone you can feel comfortable with. With DJLive I felt that I could have total faith in them and my hunch was right. Even when my wedding site vendor came up with obstacles for us to face our DJ... Read More was right there with plans already to reorganize or strategize so that we could get the most out of our event! Thank you so much DJLive for making sure our day was amazing!

My Party Rocked!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Jahnelle S

I worked with Austin from DJ Live Productions and had such a great experience from the time I met him, throughout our wedding day. He worked with me on anything I needed via phone and even email the night before our wedding. I had 2 months to plan my own wedding and I couldn't... Read More have pulled it off without him! He helped me work on my time line before hand and made sure our wedding events transitioned perfectly. There were things I decided to change on the spot and no one had a clue! Everyone was amazed at how perfect our wedding was ran and I owe that to DJ Live Productions! Not to mention the music selection was awesome!! He played everything I requested and understood/created the atmosphere I wanted for our guests. He even allowed our older children to come up and play DJ for a little bit which they all loved! It made for some awesome pictures too. I can't thank Austin and his team enough for helping me pull off a flawless wedding!

Austin was great!

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Jennifer C

Austin, the owner of DJ Live Productions, was a great DJ to work with. I chose him because he didn't seem to take over the room. At the wedding, he was flexible with the music and timing. He really took charge of the evening. I was so fortunate to work with him!

2011-10-31T19:31:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jen. It was awesome working with you and your husband! It was a great reception, with some awesome people!

TO DJ Live Productions