DJ Lou Paris / Paris Creative

The Hudson Valley, Tri-State, Capitol Region, and beyond

Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

299 Main Street, Kingston, NY The Hudson Valley, Tri-State, Capitol Region, and beyond (845) 605-2738

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jacquelyn V

Want someone that can keep the party going all night, look no further! Through the whole entire planning process Lou was there for us every step of the way. He has an online system where you can make changes up until about 1 week before your wedding. If one still needs to make a... Read More change Lou is a phone call or email away. I received numerous compliments from guests during the reception who raved about how amazing he was doing. No matter the age everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. Lou would periodically check sound around the room to make sure it was at a comfortable level for all guest while maintaining the party atmosphere. I could not have better things to say about Lou. He IS the number one DJ!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Will M

Lou was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He was the ultimate blend of personal and professional, and made sure to capture everything that we wanted, emotionally, on our special day. Between managing the tempo of the events and selecting the right music... Read More to accompany each moment, we were never left wanting more from him. We would highly recommend that everyone choose Paris Creative to usher in their union.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Lisa A

We hired Lou for our wedding in June of 2016. He was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. We didn't want to do most of the standard wedding reception traditions. He took the time to listen and gave us some great recommendations for the big day. We... Read More only had to give him a short list of must-play songs and he took it from there. The dance floor was full all night!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Lisa R

Lou was the most organized of all of our vendors without being pushy. As I felt like I was having to stay on top of others, it was really a pleasure to deal with such a professional. His portal made it easy to organize timeline and songs we did and did not want. He did both... Read More our ceremony music and the reception too. Great job. From Tim: He rocked the party and was a real DJ, had his own turntables and did his own mixing.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Joanna G

Lou DJed at our New Year's Eve Wedding and he did a fantastic job keeping the party going and making sure that the evening ran smoothly. He was communicative throughout the planning process and his online portal made it easy to share the songs we wanted with him!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Julie L

We hired DJ Lou for our wedding in August. He was great to work with, both in preparation for our big day and at our wedding reception. He answered emails quickly, made great suggestions, was always available when we had questions, and his website made it really easy to select... Read More the right kind of music for each part of our reception. He was able to customize everything to match exactly what we wanted, and definitely made our reception so much fun! So many people told us that they have never seen a wedding where the dance floor was as full as ours before, but DJ Lou was able to create that atmosphere for us! We would definitely recommend hiring DJ Lou to all of our friends and family.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Steph M

This review is long overdue. One word to describe Lou and his services is AMAZING! Trust me you won't be disappointed on hiring him. From the start Lou always contacted us and sent us email reminders on things we had to submit prior to our wedding. He was probably the best... Read More vendor we worked with throughout the wedding process and on the wedding day. Lou will practically do anything and doesn't think any idea is stupid. My husband decided to do a funny entrance and Lou asked for details and delivered. We do feel bad that while he was setting up he almost broke his foot... Which he didn't thankfully, but we still felt horrible. Our wedding definitely couldn't have been memorable as it was without Lou's help. Thank you again Lou!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Lisa and Greg W

Working with DJ Lou was so easy. He was available to chat with us whenever we had questions or needed help in choosing songs for our wedding. He was quick to respond to emails and super helpful. Lou was a pleasure to work with and we would totally use him at our next wedding... Read More ;).

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Mike D

We used Lou for our wedding in the Hudson Valley. In the planning stages, he was very helpful. He was available by phone, email, skype, however we needed. That made planning our wedding from multiple states away much easier. He listened to what we wanted, and helped us consider... Read More things we didn't even know we had to think about in terms of music, introductions, flow of the evening, setup logistics, etc. He also provided some online tools to make song selections and planning easy and centralized. The evening of, he was on time, worked with the venue coordinator extremely well, and, true to his word, blended in to the background (he's not one of those shock jock LOOK AT ME DJ's). The musical selection kept our normally non-dancing families on the dance floor. Finally, he helped coordinate with the groom a surprise video for the bride, never spilling the secret. Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. He understands and follows what kind of music you want, what kind of atmosphere you want throughout the night, and helps to guide your evening without you having to worry about anything.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kristen C

My husband and I are huge music fans but not huge dancers and we wanted to find someone that would help guide our cocktail style reception. We were looking for someone who really understood our love of music that didn’t fall in the top 20 charts and also wasn’t a crazy hyper... Read More Emcee style DJ. Lou is, simply put, the best at what he does. He LOVES music and you can tell from the amount of work he puts into the Skype meetings with his clients, the forms on his website that help him learn about the people he’s working with and his unbelievably easy going day-of-event demeanor that he truly cares My husband and I are laid back people and finding a DJ who felt right in with that vibe was priceless. Two major thumbs up for Paris Creative and we would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Lori C

DJ selection Perfection!!! We wanted jumpin, dancin celebration....Lou delivered. The crowd demanded fewer breaks than scheduled and Lou just kept it rollin! Lou mixed musical genres perfectly so the dance floor was full with young and old alike. All Night Long.... Thank you... Read More Lou! All of our friends and family are still talking about how fantastic you were!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Guerin G

WOW, where do we start! My now Husband and I are more than pleased with DJ Lou! He went above and beyond to make our special day perfect! He was so organized, thoughtful, well prepared, sweet, kind, and listened very well! He was also very accepting and was more than happy to DJ... Read More our same-sex wedding! From the beginning of meeting Lou he took the time to listen to all of the kinds of music we liked and provided his years of expertise to make the perfect mix of music! All of our guests were so pleased by him as well and he had everyone up out of their seats dancing all night! Thank you so very much Lou, we loved having you as our DJ! Welcome to our family! Guerin & Stephen

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kristina C

Lou is the best! He is very professional and organized and went above and beyond for us- just a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend him! You won't regret it! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Tyler D

Lou was the perfect DJ for our wedding. From the initial planning stages up until our wedding day, Lou was incredibly helpful, prepared and easy to contact. From meeting with him in person and filling out our wedding information on the online profile, we felt that he perfectly... Read More understood what we wanted. On our wedding day Lou did a great job announcing everyone, playing the music that was right for our crowd, and kept everything well paced. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jamie S

Lou was extremely easy to work with, had a great personality, & always prepared! Very important qualities to have at a wedding. From allowing us to choose our own dinner music to preparing his own awesome music choices for the reception, he was on top of everything. He even took... Read More a few requests from guests that we enjoyed as well. My favorite part was that he was able to accommodate my brother & I in performing a surprise song for my husband (which my husband loved). All in all, we had a great time working with DJ Lou, and we highly recommend him for his services. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Danielle K

My husband and I got married in early June and worked with Lou as our DJ for the evening. From day 1 Lou was fabulous to work with! Emails were answered usually within a few hours and even over the weekend which I completely appreciated. He kept a great pace of our wedding day... Read More timeline and always made sure to keep my husband and I in the loop when we were approaching any special portion of our evening. You will not go wrong with Lou!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Lou was a total pro, through and through. Well prepared, great communication throughout the planning process, easy to use website to pick playlists and required songs. He did a good job both on the mic introducing people and moving things along, and with the music choices that... Read More we didn't select specifically. All around excellent experience. I recommend him highly for anyone in the Hudson Valley.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Chelsea M

Lou was fantastic! He put us at ease throughout the entire process and was so responsive. He wasn't cheesy like other DJs we've seen at weddings in the past and really focused on getting people on the dance floor. We were so happy that we chose him to be our DJ, and you will... Read More too! :-)

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Julie D

DJ Lou Paris is without a doubt the best DJ we could’ve chosen for our event! Lou’s attention to detail, which included an easy-going meeting (in person, over skype or over the phone) is unparalleled. Asking such specific questions regarding family member names, music genre,... Read More timing, etc., left no room for error. He is so prepared, he is beyond professional and is truly concerned with making your day/music exactly what YOU want it to be. Lou did not just meet our expectations, he exceeded them. He was so helpful, from start to finish… from the ceremony to the last song, everything was timed and executed to perfection. If there were any hiccups throughout the night, Lou made sure we didn’t know about them! I know the fact that our dance floor was packed the entire night is the true barometer of his talent! I cannot say enough about how important music/dancing is to a fun wedding and Lou nailed it! Thanks again Lou! Julie & Rob Duquette 11/28/2015

2016-01-19T09:18:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of one of the most important days of your lives. It was an honor and a privilege being your DJ.

Lou kept everyone warm and happy!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Samar K

My husband and I used a very complicated process to choose our DJ - we set up calls with three highly rated DJs one after the other on a Sunday, looked at each other after the calls, and said, "We are going to work with Lou." It was unanimous. You can just tell when you are... Read More going to work well with someone, and Lou from the start was friendly, professional, listened, and had a sense of humor. We could tell he understood who we are. And we never regretted that split second, gut decision. Lou was incredibly responsive to our questions and he was in touch with us to keep us on schedule in making decisions. His web portal was incredibly easy to use and a great way for us to give Lou all the information he needed. He made sure to confirm that he understood everything we wanted every step of the way and we appreciated it. Now for the wedding day. It was a freakishly cold day during an otherwise unseasonably warm fall. How do you keep people warm? A down and dirty dance party. I don't think I stopped dancing for 1 second and I freaked out in excitement over each song. We had two separate dance sets, before and after dinner, and Lou nailed them both. My friends told me after that they've never seen so many people on a dance floor at a wedding. Beyond the party, Lou kept the day running seamlessly from the pre-ceremony and ceremony music (we had a special touch during our kiss that Lou nailed), cocktail music, and dinner music. He knew and kept the schedule of the reception going - the speeches, special dances, introductions. Anyway, I could go on and on about how great Lou was. If you want to work with someone who is a professional and yet at the same time just a great guy that will know how to make your wedding just the way you want, work with Lou!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Shrena F

Lou did an excellent job of making our wedding day even more special. He was able to seamlessly blend 90s hip-hop, current top 40 hits and British rock and roll. Our guest were primarily from the US, UK and Jamaica and he kept the dance floor busy all night. I would highly... Read More recommend Paris Creative for your special event.

2015-11-05T11:35:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Elena O

Lou was amazing! Lou was extremely helpful through the whole planning process. Was super quick answering e-mails and helpful with helping us identify music selection, which spoke to us as well as our guests. Lou worked closely with the other vendors, making the process seem... Read More effortless to us. He had an excellent handle on the guests, in terms of what to play and what not to play, to encourage a great dancing crowd. He was excellent and level-headed, helping us out with last minute changes with live-music vendors. People say music can make or break the party. Lou not only made it, but took it to the next level! Graham and I wanted to thank him very much for helping us create our most special night musically awesome!! Our wedding was full of surprises, which included musical numbers, which Lou helped to organize and bring to life. It couldn't have happened without him.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kaitlyn M

Lou was such a pleasure to work with. After speaking with a few cheeseball DJs, he was so laid back and down-to-earth, which was the vibe we were looking for. Communicating with him was extremely easy. He was so prompt, and went over all the details, making us feel very... Read More comfortable leading up to the day of the wedding. His online interface is very helpful and easy to navigate. Lou was a fantastic DJ. He kept people on the dance floor all night without being overly present or cheesy in any way. My husband and I, as well as all of our guests had a blast dancing the night away. We would absolutely recommend Lou's services to anyone looking for an outstanding DJ!

Loved working with Paris Creative!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Christine M

DJ Paris Creative is awesome!! My husband and I got married a few weeks ago and Lou was the DJ for our reception. From the first meeting, we knew he was the real deal- genuinely interested in making our event exactly what we envisioned and what we wanted. Lou was super... Read More helpful every step of the way- flexible and convenient schedule meetings, very quick responses to my numerous DJ and various wedding related emails, and assisted in planning the timing of the entire reception. The website DJ Paris Creative uses is extremely user friendly and was a great help in planning every aspect of our reception. I am a somewhat anxious person, but by the time our wedding day came, we knew it was so well planned out that we had no worries and just enjoyed the day (as we should but I have heard a lot of brides said was not the case for their own weddings). We chose the professionals we did for reason, right?!?! We had a mix of ages and interests at the reception, and we decided to be selfish (as we should be) and play the music we wanted played. Lou was excellent and kept the cocktail hour exactly as imagined with our music choices, he cut the music at perfect times (for a bride who actually doesn't like to be the center of attention for the beginning dances), and his professionalism the entire time was definitely worth mentioning. Lou was so good at checking in with us (seeing if we are enjoying our selves, things that had to be changed at a moments notice, and keeping us up to speed on necessities) while almost not existing and promoting the day to almost run seamlessly without the DJ taking the spotlight (the biggest pet peeve of my husband and I). Added bonus- no hidden fees, completely spells out the prices on his website and quite affordable. I cannot rave enough about DJ Paris Creative (Lou) and would definitely recommend him for your next special event!

2015-10-13T20:00:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Jenni S

Lou was fantastic. He was super helpful leading up to the wedding and was great. He played during our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and right into dancing. He helped with the pacing of the night, took requests well and we ended up keeping him nearly 2 hours later than we... Read More had scheduled because people were dancing so hard. He stayed late even though he said he had an engagement the next day. We really appreciated it and had a wonderful wedding, due largely in part to Lou!