DJ MASTER GEE / DJ ALEX

The KNOT's BEST of WEDDINGS and HALL of FAME WINNER!

Pittsburgh's Premier Professional DJ Team!

DJ MASTER GEE and DJ ALEX have for more than 20 years performed at the preferred venues throughout the Western Pennsylvania Tri-State area with an upbeat professional approach that has established them as one of the most entertaining DJ packages around Pittsburgh! "Best of Weddings HOF" winner! Multi Year Best of Weddings Winner! "BOW Hall of Fame Winner"

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3007 Riverview CT, Aliquippa, PA The KNOT's BEST of WEDDINGS and HALL of FAME WINNER! (412) 974-5527

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rachel S

DJ Master Gee and DJ Alex were phenomenal. They played everything we asked them to play and did an excellent job getting the crowd pumped up. One of my bigger concerns as the bride was that the dance floor wouldn't be crowded but it was PACKED. Seriously, I can't even put into... Read More words how happy we were with them. People came up to us all night to tell us how fantastic the DJs were - and they were extremely reasonably priced! Thanks DJ Master Gee for a perfect evening!! You guys rock.

2016-10-24T19:24:18 Response from the vendor

Rachel, It was a pleasure to serve you as your DJ! We had a great time at your event! your guests were amazing! Best wishes to you and Alex! Thank you! George

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Casey O

DJ Master Gee and Alex were wonderful DJs for our wedding. Master Gee was extremely professional and went above and beyond to accommodate us and make our day go even smoother. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for friendly, professional, and affordable DJs.

2016-08-28T17:20:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Casey! Alex and I had a wonderful time with you and your guests at The Carnegie Library and Music Hall! Best wishes to you and Justin!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Jocelyn K

DJ Master Gee and DJ both attended my wedding in June. They were AMAZING!!! DJ Alex was very interactive! My guests had so much fun and so did I! The dance floor was busy the whole night! I would highly reccomend them for your big day!

2016-08-28T17:22:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We had a great time with you and your guests! Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Nick G

DJ Master Gee was great! Super professional, a master of his craft. Highly recommend him for any wedding reception, birthday party, bar mitzvah, etc. Music was great, very personable, great price, would give him 6 out of 5 stars if we could. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Stacie M

I can't recommend DJ Master Gee and DJ Alex enough - they are amazing!! They were so easy to work with and put my mind at ease. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night and every one had a blast dancing! We had so many guests provide such positive feedback and some even asked... Read More for DJ Master Gee and Alex's card so they could book future events. Do yourself a favor and book DJ Master Gee and Alex - you'll have the time of your life! Thank you DJ Master Gee and DJ Alex, our wedding celebration was amazing and we can't thank you enough!!

2017-07-17T16:38:35 Response from the vendor

Stacie, Alex and I had such a great time with you and your guests at The Sheraton Station Square! Thank you and Best Wishes! George and Alex

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 David D

Extremely professional and extremely nice guys.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Victoria T

DJ Master Gee was phenomenal! The one thing I looked for in the DJ for my wedding night was someone who was fun, outgoing and could interact with the crowd. DJ Master Gee "mastered" all of those! I would highly recommend him for any event, especially your wedding night!

2017-07-10T20:07:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Michaela L

Great job! He made us feel so comfortable and took the stress out of our big day.

2017-07-10T20:06:34 Response from the vendor

Michaela, We had a great time with you and your guests At the Iroquois Boat Club! Thank You! George

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Dominique S

Awesome job done by Dj Alex!!

2017-04-23T21:06:46 Response from the vendor

Dominique, Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! Best Wishes! Alex

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Stan M

Fun and professional! All our guests had a good time!

2017-04-23T21:11:17 Response from the vendor

Beth, Thank you for choosing us as your entertainment! We had a great time with you and your guests! Best Wishes! George & Alex

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Chelsea H

DJ Master Gee was a great part of our wedding reception! He was very entertaining and kept the people dancing and happy! I would definitely recommend him to others! He was a pleasure to work with!

2016-11-07T18:33:37 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, I had a fantastic time with you and your guests at Succop Nature Park! It was one of the highlights of the season! Best Wishes to you and Nick!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amy B

We used DJ Master Gee and DJ Alex as the DJ for our wedding. They were great! Great as announcers and great DJs! All the guests said how well they did especially with the variety of music they played.

2016-11-07T18:38:26 Response from the vendor

Amy, Alex and I enjoyed your event at the Grand Hall. Your guests were quite enjoyable and made our job easy. Best wishes to you and Tom!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Carol K

Loved these guys!! Not only played great music but had everyone involved on the dance floor. Don't think we left the dance floor all night! Great personalities and fun to have at your wedding!

2016-10-25T21:08:36 Response from the vendor

Carol, Thank you very much we enjoyed providing the entertainment for Chelsea and Kevin's wedding event! George

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 CHELSEA K

Literally the best DJ ever! He was so sweet and worked with us on every little detail. He traveled from over an hour away for my day. He stayed an hour longer than asked because the guests were having such a fantastic night! I cannot thank this guy enough! DJ Master Gee is the... Read More best! Thank you for making my day special! :)

2016-10-25T20:59:49 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, Thank you for the kind comments! Alex and I had a fantastic time at your event. Best wishes to you and Kevin! George

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Kristen S

DJ Master Gee was great!! We had such a wonderful time at our wedding and he always knew exactly what music to play. He did a great job announcing the bridal party as well. Our guests loved him and I can't recommend him enough. He also charges VERY reasonable rates, and you... Read More get the best DJ around. Highly recommended!! :)

2016-08-28T17:25:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristen, Alex and I enjoyed ourselves at your event! best wishes to you and Nick!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Michelle C

DJ Master Gee and DJ Alex played at my New Year's Eve wedding just a few weeks ago and were phenomenal! Everyone we've talked to had so much fun dancing and have commented on how great the DJ was. If you want a serious party like we did then DJ Master Gee is the way to go!... Read More George was also super easy to work with, very accommodating and I thought very reasonably priced for the service he provided. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

2016-01-15T19:43:29 Response from the vendor

Michelle, Thank you for the opportunity to provide entertainment for you and your guests at your wedding event. Alex and I had a blast! Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and Paul! George

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Kristin S

They were fantastic! The music was perfect and set the mood throughout different parts of the evening. I would highly recommend their services! Kristin M.

2016-11-07T18:45:37 Response from the vendor

Kristin, Alex and I enjoyed your event at Kiski Prep! best Wishes to you and Joshua

WOW!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

We had the best party of the year! George was just wonderful throughout this experience.He even provided ceremony music and microphones at an off-site venue for us at the last minute before the reception. We had a large number of guests who were looking to have a great time.... Read More "Master Gee" did not disappoint. From the very first song until the end of the evening George kept the crowd dancing and engaged. At one point of the evening he even free styled for us!!! He's the most energetic and fun DJ of all that we have seen and our friends agree. he's your man contact him! Melissa

2015-12-09T12:05:49 Response from the vendor

Melissa, I had a blast at your event held at The Doubletree in Moon! Thank you! George

The Best DJ!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

George was simply amazing to work with as he promptly answered all of our questions throughout the planning process and provided suggestions to help make our event run smoother. At the event he captured the attention of our guests with an amazing introduction that made us feel... Read More like stars! We received many compliments throughout the evening on his music selection and overall fun persona! He and his son Alex kept the dance floor packed all night with fun danceable music of all styles. They are the best DJ's around at a price that didn't break the bank!

2015-12-09T12:07:19 Response from the vendor

Jodi, Alex and I had a wonderful time at your event at Cornerstone Commons! Thanks George

He is simply the best!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

We stumbled upon George by accident and couldn't be happier! He was simply the best. He put all our wedding fears at ease and was nothing but helpful from the first day we met him. Not only does he have a great personality but he kept the party going all night. Our guests had a... Read More blast and I never left the dance floor! We can't thank you enough, George! We would highly recommend him for any occasion.

2015-11-10T20:20:56 Response from the vendor

Heather, I had a great time with you and your guests at The Fez! Thank you and Best Wishes! George!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

George, Ryan and I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done to make our wedding so special. You did an amazing job and our guests and parents could not say enough good things. I hope you are plenty of food and cookies! I especially had a blast on the dance floor. So... Read More thank you again! -The Heurings!

2015-11-10T20:27:06 Response from the vendor

Heather, It was a pleasure entertaining you and your guests at you wedding event! George

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Hi George and Alex! We got back to MA and got everything unloaded about an hour ago. I just wanted to shoot you an e-mail and thank you for EVERYTHING! You were beyond wonderful and professional with such incredible personalities! The music for both the ceremony and reception... Read More was absolutely perfect and everyone really had a wonderful time! I have been to quite a few weddings, but never have I seen SO many people dance SO much at a reception! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thanks for taking requests as well as playing our extensive list of personal requests. I'm including the pic of Alex and I. =) Our day was absolutely perfect and you played such a big part of it! I had such a blast! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

2015-11-10T20:17:49 Response from the vendor

Lindsey, Alex and I had a great time with you and your guests at The Chadwick! Thank you! George and Alex

I'm still hearing about it! :-)

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kacy W

"What a party!", "My feet still hurt", "He's on his game!", and "We need a bigger dance floor." These are just some of the things I heard about my wedding with many thanks going to DJ Master Gee. From 1920's jazz (bride and groom request) to Lil Jon and Beyoncé, DJ Master Gee... Read More played the best variety and made sure we were having the time of our lives. He did an amazing job reading the room and knowing what we needed to hear to get us dancing, and boy did we! I can't thank him enough for helping make my wedding day the perfect best day of my life! I wish I could do it again. THANK YOU DJ MASTER GEE!!!!

2015-11-06T20:09:08 Response from the vendor

Kacy, I had a great time with you, Brian, and your guests at the William Penn!!! It was an amazing party thanks to your vision. I'm glad that I could be a part of your wedding event! Thanks! George

FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kristina F

We needed not only a DJ but ceremony music and announcements, and I cannot thank Master Gee and Alex enough for keeping our big day running smoothly and seamlessly. I, myself as the bride lost track of time and I'm so thankful that Master Gee was on top of everything to keep us... Read More rolling along as planned. True professionals.

2015-11-06T20:13:13 Response from the vendor

Kristina, It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We had an amazing time at your outdoor wedding event! Thank You! George and Alex

October Country Club Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

George (DJ Master Gee) was fantastic to work with. He is extremely professional, courteous, and dedicated to his profession to ensure that everything is perfect. He was very prompt in responding to e-mails and/or telephone calls. I would highly recommend him and if I ever need... Read More a DJ in the future, he will be the first one I contact. The music and set up were great. I had guests that asked me how I found him and they were interested in contacting him in the future as well.

2015-01-02T13:29:47 Response from the vendor

Christine, It was a pleasure being a part of your event at Vallybrook CC! Thank you for the opportunity. George

DJ MASTER GEE

If you are looking for a Pittsburgh Wedding DJ, Make sure that you have a professional Emcee/DJ team that has the experience (Over 20 years) to “get it right” and make your wedding day special. As a "Knots Best of Weddings" 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Winner, as well as a Knot "Hall of Fame" recipient, we have a reputation for exceeding these expectations that is backed up by the enthusiastic reviews of our former clients.