YOUR HERO FOR HIRE

DJ One Tyme specializes in personalized service! DJ One Tyme is who you will be hiring to work with you, and no one else! He is NOT JUST a “Wedding DJ”! This party DJ is a radio personality, club DJ, music video DJ, and all event clean music DJ! A video DJ with over 25 years of experience! HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR HOURLY PRICE PACKAGE! *Music Videos Mixed on a Giant 6’Ft Video Projection Screen!* *A Custom Picture Slide Show! (please provide an email of 15-60 pictures)* *Music Sequenced Color Lighting – Softly Faded Or Club Lighting!* *Premium Quality Sound System w/ Concert Sub Woofer & A Wireless Microphone!* *Coordinate Your Request List, Timeline, and Planning Form On Your Mobile Device!* Uplighting and Photo Booth upgrades are also available!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

DJ One Tyme was absolutely everything we could have wanted in a DJ and more for our wedding. Ever since the moment I reached out to him during our wedding planning process, he always responded to us immediately and truly showed he cared about our wedding. His website is... Read More phenomenal and made it so easy for us to pick the music that we wanted him to play. His website also provided an easy-to-use scheduling capability for us to communicate the timing of everything, from the toast to the first dance, and even all the wedding party names for the introductions to the reception. He arrived three hours early to prepare and make sure everything was perfect. DJ One Tyme provided the music for both our ceremony and reception, and he queued up every song we wanted at the exact time we wanted it to be played for our ceremony. As for our reception, he got EVERY single person at our wedding on the dance floor. I couldn't believe it. My husband and I truly didn't think our guests would dance at our reception-but with DJ One Tyme's mixture of our playlist and his own song selections based on the mood, everybody wouldn't stop dancing! THANK YOU, DJ One Tyme for making our wedding better than we ever imagined. I still have people reaching out to me to tell me what a great DJ we had. The DJ really makes the wedding and we are so happy we went with him!

DJ ONE TYME

Reviewed on 9/05/2015

My husband and I were married in July and afterwards several people asked us if we had any regrets from the wedding but we honestly didn't have any. That was true until we attended a wedding on 8/29/2015 that was DJ'ed by DJ One Tyme. He was by far the best DJ that I have seen... Read More at a wedding! The songs he played kept the party going all night but more than that, you could tell that there was thought put into how all the songs fit together. And he is clearly a talented DJ because the transition from song to song was seamless. He was really in tune with the crowd and was able to play the right songs at the right time. He also had a great set up with videos, lights, etc. that really enhanced the experience. He looked professional at the wedding and represented himself well. We had an incredibly fun time at this wedding and a big reason for that was DJ One Tyme!

BEST DJ EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Amber B

DJ OneTyme helped make my wedding reception the most memorable night of my life... Everyone loved him and he had everyone on the dance floor. He added the perfect personal touches with the slide show he made of myself and husband engagement pictures and photos of us through our... Read More years together. The slideshow brought me to tears. He also added a personal touch to my daddy daughter dance.He's very professional and I couldn't have chosen a better DJ... Thank you to him again and you will not be disappointed with going with DJ One Tyme. Best DJ EVER!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Kim J

DJ One Tyme was the DJ for our ceremony and reception at the Valentine on 3/25/17! We cannot say enough about how happy we were that we booked him! Not only was he extremely professional and punctual when responding to our inquires, but he made our reception a blast! The dance... Read More floor was PACKED the entire time and he played a wide variety of music that got everyone from my 91 year-old-grandma to by young cousins and college roommates out dancing! He was energetic and extremely receptive to the mood of the room! He also came with a variety of options, such as up-lighting, slideshow, and video projection screen that truly added to the all around experience. He worked without a hitch with our other vendors and my husband and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! We would HANDS DOWN recommend One Tyme to anyone looking to have an amazingly fun, energetic, and smooth event!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Sienna S

LOVED his set up, and the way he uses a website to request songs! So friendly! A lot of guest raved about how amazing he was! Would request him again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kim G

Ever since the beginning dj onetyme has been nothing but AMAZING! Not only is he very reasonably priced but he's so confident in what he does! He didn't get annoyed by my many requests throughout the night, among my guests requests as well. The music video's that coordinate with... Read More the songs is also a added bonus! I will recommend DJonetyme for anyone's future wedding or party!!! Thankyou again!!! ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Colleen B

DJ One Tyme did an excellent job for are wedding reception. He had a great set up and played music for every age group that attended. I would recommend him for any event you are planning.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Terri S

DJ One Tyme communicated with me throughout the entire process, answered questions and offered suggestions all in an extremely timely manner. He found music that was difficult to find. We are HUGE music lovers and we love unique genres. The reception went smoothly because of... Read More his detailed planning and attention to what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor! He has a video screen which showed music videos, a slideshow of our personal photos. I can not recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Allison Z

Our wedding was 8/20/16 and DJ One Tyme did an amazing job! Music selection was excellent and he was one of the nicest people I worked with when preparing for our big day. He was also very quick to respond to any questions or requests I had. Without a doubt, I would recommend... Read More him to anybody! I would totally choose him if I had to do it all over again!! Thank you, DJ One Tyme!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Caris W

DJ OneTyme was amazing! Everyone at the wedding reception was raving about him and he kept everything moving at a great pace. The music was wonderful and kept everyone on the dance floor. Many of my guests took his card at the end of the reception for their own weddings and... Read More other events. It has been a couple of weeks since the reception and everyone is still raving about how awesome the music was. He was extremely helpful, upbeat, and out going. If you want someone who will flawlessly get you through your reception, I would hire DJ OneTyme on the spot!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Don't hesitate, book DJ One Tyme now, literally right now! He is everything you could ever want from a DJ. At our wedding in June, he ran everything perfectly, keeping the pace moving, yet making each moment special. He mixed our music requests with his own choices perfectly.... Read More And, most importantly, he got EVERYONE on the dance floor. We had people who haven't danced in years having the time of their life. DJ One Tyme makes his services affordable, he is personable, and will make your wedding/event more memorable than you can imagine!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Renee G

Absolutely amazing DJ!! I would recommend him for any event. He did our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless and perfect!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

My husband and I hired DJ One Tyme for our wedding reception on July 30th. He was terrific! Not only did he do a great job organizing and preparing for our reception, but he kept everyone dancing the entire night! I most appreciated how he helped us to stay on our timeline.... Read More Receptions are a crazy time for the bride and groom and DJ One Tyme helped us to make sure we still did everything we wanted to. I would recommend him to any one looking for a DJ to host the party and keep it going!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Sabrina H

HIRING DJ ONE TYME WAS THE BEST DECISIONS I HAVE EVER MADE ON A DAY THAT WAS AS IMPORTANT TO ME AS THE BIRTH OF MY CHILDREN. MY WEDDING RECEPTION WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THE SAME IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS MAN. WHEN PLANNING AN EVENT THE ATMOSPHERE IS A KEY ROLE IN WHETHER OR NOT YOU... Read More AND YOUR GUESTS WILL ENJOY THEIR TIME AND HE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO DRAW THE CROWD TO THE FLOOR, QUIET THINGS DOWN WHEN IT NEEDS TO BE, AND HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO SAY EVEN IF YOU DON'T. IF I COULD DO IT ALL AGAIN I WOULD'VE HIRED HIM TO FOLLOW US THE ENTIRE DAY!!!!! THANKS AGAIN MAN YOU'RE BEYOND EPIC!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brittany G

To say I loved my wedding DJ is an understatement! I was beyond happy with everything DJ One Tyme offers when you book with him!!! We used him for our wedding ceremony & reception and can't believe how much you get for your money with him!!! He is worth every penny plus more!!... Read More He is so nice, easy going, communication is the easiest thing ever when dealing with him, best of all he came through on his promise that he made which was "he will take care of us"! The only time my dance floor was empty was .. well probably before our reception started!! I can't thank him enough for being apart of our special day and will be using him for any/all future events my husband and I have!!! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

DJ One Time was exactly what we were looking for in a vendor for a wedding while planning. He was extremely responsive via phone & email for all of our inquiries. He also has a thorough website which allows you to detail the timeline of events for your day (which helps not only... Read More him but also us!). His site also allows you to detail the songs for your wedding, and when they should be played. On the day of our wedding, DJ One Time was early (to begin setup), and also quickly coordinated with us, our officiant, and the event planner, to ensure that the correct song was played at the right time during our ceremony. For the reception, DJ One Time played the majority of the songs we detailed for him, but also used his professional discretion to ensure that there were no dull moments, which there were none. The employees at the venue said they had never seen a group dancing with so much collective happiness. I obviously attribute this to our family/friends, but DJ One Time facilitated the music to ensure that the evening/night kept on rolling. DJ One Time - this is also my/our personal thanks to you for your professionalism and making our night so perfect. A better DJ could not have been selected to keep us at ease. We knew all along you'd be great and you exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

sdfsdf

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

I have had multiple parties and have used different djs, but dj one tyme was by far the best I've ever had!!! He stayed in constant contact with my coordinator, he played every selected song at the right time, and even made great suggestions for my wedding. I am very particular... Read More with my music and must say I was beyond amazed. He was very professional, on time, and interacted well with the guests. I am a satisfied bride. Thank u so much. Would definitely use him again and refer him for other weddings.

Dj One Tyme was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

The perfect DJ

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

I had the best day ever and it would not have been complete without DJ ONE TYME! He was very professional & accomdating!!! Did a awesome job will hire him again for any event & will refer him to all my family & friends!!!!!!!

Best. DJ. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Marta T

The greatest attribute for DJ One Tyme didn't even have to deal with his day-of performance. His greatest attribute was his communication. DJ One Tyme replied to almost all of our emails within an hour. When compared to other DJ's that we encountered, this was exceptional. He... Read More responded to all of our concerns and made sure we felt comfortable heading into our wedding day. The next thing that separated DJ One Tyme from other DJ's was his website. We were able to go onto his site and pick out a variety of songs that we wanted played throughout the night. We picked out 50 of our favorite songs and he made sure to play almost all of them during the reception. His website also allows you to fill out a timeline summary for the night's events, which included any special songs/dances or other activities that you wanted to happen during the reception. We can't say enough good things about DJ One Tyme's performance. He set up a mic/speaker at our ceremony so that the guests could hear our vows, as well as played some special songs for the ladies to walk down the aisle to. He then went back to our reception and finalized everything before our guests arrived. He was very professional the entire night and really kept the party going. Our dance floor was packed with around 100 people the entire night and they kept dancing because DJ One Tyme kept playing the hits and excited the crowd throughout the reception. DJ One Tyme was really the best DJ we could have asked for. All of our guests raved about him and I think a few of our newly engaged friends are even looking to hire him for their own weddings in the future. We can honestly say our wedding would not have been the same without DJ One Tyme, and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their special day!

Awesome! Did a wonderful job!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

Absolutely terrific job! Very sweet people, fast replies, perfect sound quality. Absolutely recommend!!!! They were the only vendor that didn't give us any problems.. lol

DJ'd both of my weddings!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

He did such a good job at my first wedding, that I booked him for my second. This time love is forever!

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 meagan v

DJ One Tyme was more than I expected to get from a local DJ service without paying a ridiculous fee. His client area is so user friendly and it made picking important songs extremely easy. He got the crowd excited and involved amd he kept us on our timeline of events even though... Read More we were 30min late to arrive to the venue. He was so easy and wonderful to work with, we couldnt be happier with DJ One Tyme!!!!

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Danielle P

As most bride's know when planning a wedding sometimes things get put off to the last minute. We had booked our DJ but didn't go onto his website to fill out all the details for him. It was the night before the wedding and we gave him the slideshow and all the music last minute.... Read More He was so wonderful and accommodating. The event was amazing. The bridal party was late but the event went off without a hitch. We had to rearrange some of the timeline but i don't think my guests knew anything was going on. Everyone raved to us later about how much they loved our DJ and we are so appreciative that he made it so easy for us.

DJ ONE TYME

DJ One Tyme is a Professional Club DJ and Music Video DJ. A Disc Jockey With Over 20 Years Of Experience! A daily radio personality in Toledo, Ohio at WJUC 107.3 FM Monday through Friday 7 PM - 10 PM. He was named BEST CLUB DJ by The Toledo City Paper in 2010 and 2015! He also has been a resident DJ at Hollywood Casino Toledo, as well as The Toledo Funny Bone. He was awarded Best Of Weddings 2015 & 2017 DJ award by TheKnot.com. An award and wedding industry standard of excellence bestowed by one of the most prestigious wedding websites in the world!