YOUR HERO IS FOR HIRE

DJ One Tyme is a Toledo wedding dj specializing in luxury personalized service! DJ One Tyme is who you will be hiring to work with you, and no one else! NOT JUST a “Wedding DJ”! This party DJ is a radio personality, club DJ, music video DJ, and all event clean music DJ! A video DJ with over 25 years of experience! HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR HOURLY PRICE PACKAGE! *Music Videos Mixed on a Giant 6’Ft Video Projection Screen!* *A Custom Picture Slide Show! (please provide an email of 15-60 pictures)* *Music Sequenced Color Lighting – Softly Faded Or Club Lighting!* *Premium Quality Sound System w/ Concert Sub Woofer & A Wireless Microphone!* *Coordinate Your Request List, Timeline, and Planning Form On Your Mobile Device!* Uplighting and Photo Booth upgrades are also available!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shawna C

DJ One Tyme was the best !!! The music at our cocktail hour and reception was perfect the whole way through. All our guest loved him. He was always extremely professional and responsive to all our questions and request prior to the event and was so friendly and personable to... Read More everyone at the reception. He truly understood how to keep the reception moving. He made sure all the events at the reception flowed seamlessly and in a timely manner. Which I can't thank him enough for. It made for such an enjoyable and perfect night dancing with all of my friends and family. Thank so much DJ One Tyme for all the help and the amazing job !!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Nancy F

DJ One Tyme did an outstanding job at my daughter's wedding! He played a great variety of music and coordinated things so well with the photographer. The dance floor was full all night long! I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Joshua P

He was fantastic. By far, above and beyond better than I could have ever imagined. Always had the party going. Dance floor was packed all night. If you really want a "master of ceromonies" like a DJ should be at a wedding, look no further....DJ OneTyme is your guy. On a... Read More personal note...thank you so much for everything you did for us. You really made a our day special!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sarah G

WOW! DJ One Tyme is an incredible DJ and truly made our reception a great party and celebration! He was professional, responsive, and really catered to the crowd. Cannot recommend him enough- we'd give him 10 stars on a 5 point scale if we could. Book him now to ensure fun and... Read More dancing at your reception!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Christine R

DJ One Tyme did our wedding and I know we couldn't ask for anyone better. He played wonderful music that the whole crowd of all ages enjoyed. Our photographer even loved him because of how well he worked with her to get pictures of everything. I highly recommend DJ One Tyme for... Read More anyone looking for a DJ for any occasion.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Linda F

DJ One Tyme is the BEST! The dance floor was packed the entire night and fun was had by all! He is so responsive to any text, email and always was very informed and professional. Remember, flowers are beautiful, cake is delicious but music makes the party...trust me, you... Read More won't regret!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Erin M

DJ One Tyme is an outstanding DJ. All our guests kept saying how amazing and fun he was. Looking forward to booking with him for other events. I woulda hire him over and over again. He made our night even better.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jeff M

AMAZING!!! He is the greatest DJ we've ever seen. All our guests commented on how great he was too. We would highly recommend him to anyone! We want to thank him for making our already perfect day even better and we look forward to using his services again for parties real soon.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Teresa H

Thank you for a great time! The dance floor was never empty once the music started. Eric was very interactive with the bride, groom and guest. If you want to have a reception filled will joy, laughter, non-stop dancing, and fun then I highly recommend DJ ONE TYME - HERO FOR... Read More HIRE! Again thank you Eric!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Kim J

DJ One Tyme was the DJ for our ceremony and reception at the Valentine on 3/25/17! We cannot say enough about how happy we were that we booked him! Not only was he extremely professional and punctual when responding to our inquires, but he made our reception a blast! The dance... Read More floor was PACKED the entire time and he played a wide variety of music that got everyone from my 91 year-old-grandma to by young cousins and college roommates out dancing! He was energetic and extremely receptive to the mood of the room! He also came with a variety of options, such as up-lighting, slideshow, and video projection screen that truly added to the all around experience. He worked without a hitch with our other vendors and my husband and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! We would HANDS DOWN recommend One Tyme to anyone looking to have an amazingly fun, energetic, and smooth event!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Sienna S

LOVED his set up, and the way he uses a website to request songs! So friendly! A lot of guest raved about how amazing he was! Would request him again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kim G

Ever since the beginning dj onetyme has been nothing but AMAZING! Not only is he very reasonably priced but he's so confident in what he does! He didn't get annoyed by my many requests throughout the night, among my guests requests as well. The music video's that coordinate with... Read More the songs is also a added bonus! I will recommend DJonetyme for anyone's future wedding or party!!! Thankyou again!!! ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Colleen B

DJ One Tyme did an excellent job for are wedding reception. He had a great set up and played music for every age group that attended. I would recommend him for any event you are planning.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Terri S

DJ One Tyme communicated with me throughout the entire process, answered questions and offered suggestions all in an extremely timely manner. He found music that was difficult to find. We are HUGE music lovers and we love unique genres. The reception went smoothly because of... Read More his detailed planning and attention to what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor! He has a video screen which showed music videos, a slideshow of our personal photos. I can not recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Allison Z

Our wedding was 8/20/16 and DJ One Tyme did an amazing job! Music selection was excellent and he was one of the nicest people I worked with when preparing for our big day. He was also very quick to respond to any questions or requests I had. Without a doubt, I would recommend... Read More him to anybody! I would totally choose him if I had to do it all over again!! Thank you, DJ One Tyme!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Caris W

DJ OneTyme was amazing! Everyone at the wedding reception was raving about him and he kept everything moving at a great pace. The music was wonderful and kept everyone on the dance floor. Many of my guests took his card at the end of the reception for their own weddings and... Read More other events. It has been a couple of weeks since the reception and everyone is still raving about how awesome the music was. He was extremely helpful, upbeat, and out going. If you want someone who will flawlessly get you through your reception, I would hire DJ OneTyme on the spot!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Don't hesitate, book DJ One Tyme now, literally right now! He is everything you could ever want from a DJ. At our wedding in June, he ran everything perfectly, keeping the pace moving, yet making each moment special. He mixed our music requests with his own choices perfectly.... Read More And, most importantly, he got EVERYONE on the dance floor. We had people who haven't danced in years having the time of their life. DJ One Tyme makes his services affordable, he is personable, and will make your wedding/event more memorable than you can imagine!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Renee G

Absolutely amazing DJ!! I would recommend him for any event. He did our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless and perfect!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

My husband and I hired DJ One Tyme for our wedding reception on July 30th. He was terrific! Not only did he do a great job organizing and preparing for our reception, but he kept everyone dancing the entire night! I most appreciated how he helped us to stay on our timeline.... Read More Receptions are a crazy time for the bride and groom and DJ One Tyme helped us to make sure we still did everything we wanted to. I would recommend him to any one looking for a DJ to host the party and keep it going!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Sabrina H

HIRING DJ ONE TYME WAS THE BEST DECISIONS I HAVE EVER MADE ON A DAY THAT WAS AS IMPORTANT TO ME AS THE BIRTH OF MY CHILDREN. MY WEDDING RECEPTION WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THE SAME IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS MAN. WHEN PLANNING AN EVENT THE ATMOSPHERE IS A KEY ROLE IN WHETHER OR NOT YOU... Read More AND YOUR GUESTS WILL ENJOY THEIR TIME AND HE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO DRAW THE CROWD TO THE FLOOR, QUIET THINGS DOWN WHEN IT NEEDS TO BE, AND HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO SAY EVEN IF YOU DON'T. IF I COULD DO IT ALL AGAIN I WOULD'VE HIRED HIM TO FOLLOW US THE ENTIRE DAY!!!!! THANKS AGAIN MAN YOU'RE BEYOND EPIC!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brittany G

To say I loved my wedding DJ is an understatement! I was beyond happy with everything DJ One Tyme offers when you book with him!!! We used him for our wedding ceremony & reception and can't believe how much you get for your money with him!!! He is worth every penny plus more!!... Read More He is so nice, easy going, communication is the easiest thing ever when dealing with him, best of all he came through on his promise that he made which was "he will take care of us"! The only time my dance floor was empty was .. well probably before our reception started!! I can't thank him enough for being apart of our special day and will be using him for any/all future events my husband and I have!!! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

DJ One Time was exactly what we were looking for in a vendor for a wedding while planning. He was extremely responsive via phone & email for all of our inquiries. He also has a thorough website which allows you to detail the timeline of events for your day (which helps not only... Read More him but also us!). His site also allows you to detail the songs for your wedding, and when they should be played. On the day of our wedding, DJ One Time was early (to begin setup), and also quickly coordinated with us, our officiant, and the event planner, to ensure that the correct song was played at the right time during our ceremony. For the reception, DJ One Time played the majority of the songs we detailed for him, but also used his professional discretion to ensure that there were no dull moments, which there were none. The employees at the venue said they had never seen a group dancing with so much collective happiness. I obviously attribute this to our family/friends, but DJ One Time facilitated the music to ensure that the evening/night kept on rolling. DJ One Time - this is also my/our personal thanks to you for your professionalism and making our night so perfect. A better DJ could not have been selected to keep us at ease. We knew all along you'd be great and you exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

sdfsdf

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

DJ One Tyme was absolutely everything we could have wanted in a DJ and more for our wedding. Ever since the moment I reached out to him during our wedding planning process, he always responded to us immediately and truly showed he cared about our wedding. His website is... Read More phenomenal and made it so easy for us to pick the music that we wanted him to play. His website also provided an easy-to-use scheduling capability for us to communicate the timing of everything, from the toast to the first dance, and even all the wedding party names for the introductions to the reception. He arrived three hours early to prepare and make sure everything was perfect. DJ One Tyme provided the music for both our ceremony and reception, and he queued up every song we wanted at the exact time we wanted it to be played for our ceremony. As for our reception, he got EVERY single person at our wedding on the dance floor. I couldn't believe it. My husband and I truly didn't think our guests would dance at our reception-but with DJ One Tyme's mixture of our playlist and his own song selections based on the mood, everybody wouldn't stop dancing! THANK YOU, DJ One Tyme for making our wedding better than we ever imagined. I still have people reaching out to me to tell me what a great DJ we had. The DJ really makes the wedding and we are so happy we went with him!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

I have had multiple parties and have used different djs, but dj one tyme was by far the best I've ever had!!! He stayed in constant contact with my coordinator, he played every selected song at the right time, and even made great suggestions for my wedding. I am very particular... Read More with my music and must say I was beyond amazed. He was very professional, on time, and interacted well with the guests. I am a satisfied bride. Thank u so much. Would definitely use him again and refer him for other weddings.

DJ ONE TYME

I love to DJ wedding ceremonies and receptions because I always feel honored to take control and give couples a day better than they could have ever imagined! I started as a college radio DJ at The University of Toledo, commercial radio DJ at The Juice FM 107.3, and now corporate events, and wedding reception DJ! What sets me apart from the rest is my ability to mc, my club mixing skills, music videos, and wireless uplighting! Over my very successful 25 year career, I've been a DJ for thousands of corporate events, schools, and wedding receptions! Learn more about me through my videos!