Over 30 Years Experience in the DJ Business

DJ Paul can provide you with what you need to make sure your event turns out just the way you dreamed. He provides DJ services, and well as Master of Ceremonies services (M.C.). Please do not hesitate to contact him for any questions. DJ Paul Entertainment is now offering a free Skype Or FaceTime wedding Quick mix performed by DJ Paul. Included in the quick mix are: Bridal Party Introductions and First Dance Transition Announcements. Paul will share his skills with you live. Paul is a full time DJ and would love to help make your celebration a huge success!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

7 Wincrest Court, Pikesville, MD Serving DC MD & VA (443) 742-4651

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Lyssa D

Paul, thank you so much for providing the best DJ/MC services for my wedding on 5-28-16. I appreciated how early you arrived to the site, as well as how flexible you were when it came to "rolling with the punches," since the photographer and other events took much longer than we... Read More both expected! The music choices were excellent, and I recieved many compliments on both the music and sound quality. Providing the mic for the officiant during the ceremony also helped my guests hear the entire ceremony which is exactly what I wanted. I can tell that you truly love what you do, and you are the most thorough and professional DJ I have come to know!! Lightening-fast with email communication, and before we even chose you as our DJ you spent 90 minutes with us on a Skype video call painting a very vivid picture of what your events are like and how they operate. This was the best money spent towards our wedding!

2017-05-15T23:59:11 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much Brandi & Brandon for letting me be a part of your special day! I loved playing for your family and friends and had the time of my life. I especially like working with you both during the planning process leading... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Ashley H

My husband and I just got married on 11/12/17 and Dom was our dj. He was amazing from the very beginning. From the first meeting, through the planning process and up until the very last song of the night, he was helpful and fun. He is truly a professional. I would highly... Read More recommend him to anyone that is looking for dj services for their next event.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Katherine H

DJ Paul was fantastic - he made our wedding reception flow effortlessly. The music was perfect, and everyone had a great time! We can't thank him enough for his outstanding work!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Heather G

Paul was amazing! From the very beginning consultation, He showed his experience and knowledge and made the whole process effortless. Our reception was a huge hit. He kept the crowd entertained and he had some awesome glow necklaces that added even more to the night. I can not... Read More thank Paul enough for giving us the reception of our dreams

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Courtney H

We had DJ Dom as the DJ and MC for our wedding on 10/14/17. The whole day was perfect. DJ Dom was amazing. He was thorough during the planning and attentive. DJ Dom checked on us throughout the night and ensured we had everything we needed. DJ Dom had the whole party dancing all... Read More night. I highly recommend DJ Dom from DJ Paul Entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 James C

We made life pretty hard for DJ Mike (of DJ Paul entertainment) because we had so much to do toward the end of our wedding planning. Despite our lack of preparation for the DJ stuff, Mike did everything right. His timing with the music, the variety, his choices of music,... Read More everything was perfect. The man knows what he’s doing and he is EXTREMELY helpful. He suggested things we didn’t even think about to make everything go smoothly. Highly recommended! Thanks Mike!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Elizabeth A

We booked DJ Dom, because DJ Paul was booked, and we are thrilled!! DJ Dom did an amazing job at our wedding reception! He played all the songs that we wanted, which were primarily a good pace for the dinner, and got most of our guests dancing (which is a miracle) after dinner... Read More with fun music that all ages enjoyed! The "shoely wed" game was a blast (definitely do the shoely wed game!!!), and glow sticks really helped get people in the mood for fun, too :) We had no idea how to keep our guests entertained or even what order things should take place (we've been to very few weddings), and DJ Dom walked us through what the wedding day would be like and the timing of dances and cake cutting, etc. It was so helpful, and made it easier for us to coordinate with our other vendors. Before we started the reception he checked in with me, and was fine with pushing the start time back because I really needed some time to catch my breath. Basically, It was great having DJ Dom because he was so chill, and was all about ensuring we were taken care of while still keeping our guests entertained. tl;dr DJ Dom will make your wedding fun- your guests will love your wedding! Also, if you have no idea what you're doing, he will give you a timeline for your wedding day that will put you at ease, and make your wedding planning waaay easier.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jennifer M

Paul was awesome. My husband and I thought he did an amazing job. He engaged the crowd, and kept things running. My wedding coordinator fell apart and Paul did a great job on helping to pick up her slack with the schedule of things. That was a huge help. I can not count the... Read More number of quests who commented to me about how much they loved the job that he did. I would highly recommend using Paul for any event you have

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Mindy A

DJ Paul listened to everything we talked about and followed through with providing the perfect music. I didn't want any line dances played at the wedding and when people kept asking him to play them, he kindly declined because that is what I asked. He is upbeat and personable.... Read More He was very respectful and had great timing with all the music. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Elizabeth G

DJ Paul and his son DJ Don were great to work with! Paul worked with us a lot before the big day with figuring out our song lists and he provided so many recommendations for songs for every single event, which helped us a lot! Dom was our DJ for the actual event and he did a... Read More fantastic job! He played every song that we requested in advance and took requests from the guests that fit with the music we wanted. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Julie B

We were SO HAPPY with DJ Paul. He did a great job of playing appropriate cocktail and dinner music. After dinner, DJ Paul REALLY got the party started. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! He was a professional and worked well with our photographers and the... Read More wait staff. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Derrick A

DJ Paul was well prepared for our event. When very minor things in the schedule didn't go as planned, he rolled with it. He approached us once or twice during the event to make verify what was expected, but was not bothersome. Our guests danced the whole event and in part to DJ... Read More Paul's efforts many said it was one of (if not the best) weddings they had ever attended.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Allie H

DJ Paul was fantastic! We planned our wedding very quickly, so when it came to details we were kind of all over the place. DJ Paul was so easy and flexible and just rolled with the punches, he alleviated so much of my stress! I'm a total music lover, so the song choices were... Read More very important to me - and he NAILED it! I gave him my favorite songs, but told him #1 priority was to play whatever kept the crowd dancing and that's just what he did. He managed to get in my songs, while keeping an eye on the crowd. His skills as reading the crowd is impeccable! DJ Paul is professional, thorough, wonderful to work with, and has a great eye and ear for crowds. Would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kate N

DJ Paul was absolutely amazing! From the very beginning he was informational, enthusiastic and wanted to make our day perfect. Throughout our planning phase, he contacted us several times to make sure he had everything up to date. A week before the wedding he went through the... Read More entire night with us, practicing names and all. Our bridal party was so excited that he knew the pronunciation of their names at first try because he had practiced several times before even coming that day. During our reception I heard so many compliments about his song choices and his enthusiasm. DJ Paul is a number one choice!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Hayley W

Paul was fantastic and did a wonderful job keeping the dance floor full. He took the time to review the proper pronunciation of each member of our bridal party's names to ensure they were announced correctly (they were all very impressed). The music was great and exactly what we... Read More had discussed with Paul prior to our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Carly C

Paul and his team were wonderful to work with! We began the process talking to Paul and then were soon introduced to Mike, who was the DJ at our wedding. Mike was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and easy to get a hold of when questions came up. He helped us plan... Read More the night down to the minute and had a lot of helpful suggestions along the way to make sure everything ran seamlessly. We were a little picky with our music selection and Mike was able to accommodate all of our requests. We rented the up lighting through them as well and Paul went through each color with us so that we could make the right decision. The night was perfect and we have Mike and Paul to thank for that! Their expertise and professionalism is incomparable and we highly recommend them for any special event!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Beth D

I hired Mike from DJ Paul Entertainment for my son's wedding. Mike was very professional before and during the reception festivities and he was very accommodating to my son and now daughter in law's wishes. My son's new wife is from Peru and Mike was very helpful with helping... Read More them to have some of the Spanish music they wanted to intermix with the reception. My son and his bride had a great time as did the guests and I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a skilled DJ for your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Cara R

DJ Paul Entertainment was amazing for our wedding! We initially met with Paul a year prior to our big day and he went over everything we needed to know. He was not available on our day so he had his son, Dom, assigned to our wedding. While Dom is only in his early twenties, he... Read More was incredibly professional and helped us every step of the way. He was a joy to work with and made sure that he had all of our intro and special songs exactly right. Towards the end of the night I wanted everyone on the dance floor and he did the best he could to accomplish that, ending the night with one of our favorite songs and all of our friends dancing and jumping around us.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Greg M

We had our wedding on May 12th 2017. Dj Paul was very professional and organized from the very beginning, when we first contacted him months before. He was extremely diligent in making sure every part of the wedding was covered, from the ceremony music all the way to the last... Read More dance. When it came time for the wedding, Dj Paul showed up many hours before start time to make sure he was prepared. The wedding itself was amazing. There were some issues with the Staff at the venue and Dj Paul jumped in and took over, getting all the bridesmaids and groomsmen in the right spots and told everyone what they needed to do. He played great music, everyone had a great time. He was even taking requests! I recommend Dj Paul, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brandi G

I never leave reviews but I had too for Paul. He was incredible. He was attentive and took all of our wishes and made them come true. He is fantastic at reading a room and transitioning music to keep people dancing. He is energetic and keeps the party going. He is kind and has... Read More a true passion for what he does. He was flexible and responsive every step of the way. If I ever need another DJ for any other event, I will contact Paul. He truly created a hassle free day. Thank you again Paul for giving Brandon and I such an incredible experience!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Katrina R

DJ Paul was a pleasure to work with! He is very professional and committed to his clients. We spoke with him frequently over skype and the phone to discuss our vision for the wedding. Not only did he help us to finalize our song selections, but he helped us draft the perfect... Read More timeline for the wedding. During the wedding itself, he was a wonderful emcee/DJ. our guests absolutely loved him, and several came up to us to compliment him. I would absolutely recommend DJ Paul to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Melanie B

Dj Paul did an amazing job. My husband and I wanted a very different wedding reception. We wanted it to feel like people were out at a club/bar for the night. Paul did exactly what we asked for and exceeded our expectations. We had the night of our lives. After dinner I never... Read More left the dance floor and that's exactly what I wanted. Paul was thorough and professional. He made the night go very smooth keeping things exactly on schedule. I would highly recommend him! Thank you Paul!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Jessica F

DJ Paul was amazing! We loved him, the dance floor rocked all night long. We told Paul that we had lots of dancers in our group, and he kept them on the floor all night. Guests loved him because he worked in their requests, and he made sure to play everything on our playlist.... Read More Paul was nice enough to add in uplighting that had tons of options for colors. We went with amber for dinner and then had him change it to go to the music later in the night. He was even willing to stay and play more if the venue would have allowed it. Easy to work with, professional, had all of our music, guests loved him and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We told him we were supplying glow sticks to the dance floor, and he even brought some along to give out too. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Katelyn M

Dj Paul was so awesome to work with! The first time we talked to him we got to FaceTime with him and he went through everything he had to offer, but he also made it about us! He really wanted to get to know my fiancé and I too. We actually had to end up cancelling his services... Read More because I'm pregnant now :) Paul was so understanding and accommodating about everything. I would absolutely reccomend

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Dayne L

D.J. Paul! We love him! He was the best DJ we've ever had. We are so happy with and satisfied with his work--excellent, professional, competent, smooth, able to be diverse (we even had Arabic music at our wedding)! And equally enjoyable is our relationship with him. He was... Read More friendly, helpful, willing, flexible, offered helpful guidance and feedback, but wanted what we wanted. DJ Paul genuinely cared about us and was chiefly concerned on helping make our wedding the best we could have hoped for. He feels like an uncle to us. You'd be hard pressed to find an better, more comprehensive DJ at a better price. This guy is the right guy.

Paul Parrinello

If your looking for an experienced, Professional & dependable DJ that loves his job, takes pride in his work & has become the area's leader in the industry by delivering exceptional coordination, non stop fun & personalized quality entertainment at every event. Simply stated, i treat every function as it were the event of the year. I will help you customize your entertainment needs & listen to your ideas & i will assist you during the entire planning process in making your vision a reality.You will have the benefit of knowing that your event will run smoothly. I hope to hear from you.