Over 30 Years Experience in the DJ Business

DJ Paul can provide you with what you need to make sure your event turns out just the way you dreamed. He provides DJ services, and well as Master of Ceremonies services (M.C.). Please do not hesitate to contact him for any questions. DJ Paul Entertainment is now offering a free Skype Or FaceTime wedding Quick mix performed by DJ Paul. Included in the quick mix are: Bridal Party Introductions and First Dance Transition Announcements. Paul will share his skills with you live. Paul is a full time DJ and would love to help make your celebration a huge success!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

7 Wincrest Court, Pikesville, MD Serving DC MD & VA (443) 742-4651

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Lyssa D

Paul, thank you so much for providing the best DJ/MC services for my wedding on 5-28-16. I appreciated how early you arrived to the site, as well as how flexible you were when it came to "rolling with the punches," since the photographer and other events took much longer than we... Read More both expected! The music choices were excellent, and I recieved many compliments on both the music and sound quality. Providing the mic for the officiant during the ceremony also helped my guests hear the entire ceremony which is exactly what I wanted. I can tell that you truly love what you do, and you are the most thorough and professional DJ I have come to know!! Lightening-fast with email communication, and before we even chose you as our DJ you spent 90 minutes with us on a Skype video call painting a very vivid picture of what your events are like and how they operate. This was the best money spent towards our wedding!

2017-05-15T23:59:11 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much Brandi & Brandon for letting me be a part of your special day! I loved playing for your family and friends and had the time of my life. I especially like working with you both during the planning process leading... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Julie B

We were SO HAPPY with DJ Paul. He did a great job of playing appropriate cocktail and dinner music. After dinner, DJ Paul REALLY got the party started. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! He was a professional and worked well with our photographers and the... Read More wait staff. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Derrick A

DJ Paul was well prepared for our event. When very minor things in the schedule didn't go as planned, he rolled with it. He approached us once or twice during the event to make verify what was expected, but was not bothersome. Our guests danced the whole event and in part to DJ... Read More Paul's efforts many said it was one of (if not the best) weddings they had ever attended.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Allie H

DJ Paul was fantastic! We planned our wedding very quickly, so when it came to details we were kind of all over the place. DJ Paul was so easy and flexible and just rolled with the punches, he alleviated so much of my stress! I'm a total music lover, so the song choices were... Read More very important to me - and he NAILED it! I gave him my favorite songs, but told him #1 priority was to play whatever kept the crowd dancing and that's just what he did. He managed to get in my songs, while keeping an eye on the crowd. His skills as reading the crowd is impeccable! DJ Paul is professional, thorough, wonderful to work with, and has a great eye and ear for crowds. Would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kate N

DJ Paul was absolutely amazing! From the very beginning he was informational, enthusiastic and wanted to make our day perfect. Throughout our planning phase, he contacted us several times to make sure he had everything up to date. A week before the wedding he went through the... Read More entire night with us, practicing names and all. Our bridal party was so excited that he knew the pronunciation of their names at first try because he had practiced several times before even coming that day. During our reception I heard so many compliments about his song choices and his enthusiasm. DJ Paul is a number one choice!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Hayley W

Paul was fantastic and did a wonderful job keeping the dance floor full. He took the time to review the proper pronunciation of each member of our bridal party's names to ensure they were announced correctly (they were all very impressed). The music was great and exactly what we... Read More had discussed with Paul prior to our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Carly C

Paul and his team were wonderful to work with! We began the process talking to Paul and then were soon introduced to Mike, who was the DJ at our wedding. Mike was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and easy to get a hold of when questions came up. He helped us plan... Read More the night down to the minute and had a lot of helpful suggestions along the way to make sure everything ran seamlessly. We were a little picky with our music selection and Mike was able to accommodate all of our requests. We rented the up lighting through them as well and Paul went through each color with us so that we could make the right decision. The night was perfect and we have Mike and Paul to thank for that! Their expertise and professionalism is incomparable and we highly recommend them for any special event!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Beth D

I hired Mike from DJ Paul Entertainment for my son's wedding. Mike was very professional before and during the reception festivities and he was very accommodating to my son and now daughter in law's wishes. My son's new wife is from Peru and Mike was very helpful with helping... Read More them to have some of the Spanish music they wanted to intermix with the reception. My son and his bride had a great time as did the guests and I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a skilled DJ for your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Cara R

DJ Paul Entertainment was amazing for our wedding! We initially met with Paul a year prior to our big day and he went over everything we needed to know. He was not available on our day so he had his son, Dom, assigned to our wedding. While Dom is only in his early twenties, he... Read More was incredibly professional and helped us every step of the way. He was a joy to work with and made sure that he had all of our intro and special songs exactly right. Towards the end of the night I wanted everyone on the dance floor and he did the best he could to accomplish that, ending the night with one of our favorite songs and all of our friends dancing and jumping around us.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Greg M

We had our wedding on May 12th 2017. Dj Paul was very professional and organized from the very beginning, when we first contacted him months before. He was extremely diligent in making sure every part of the wedding was covered, from the ceremony music all the way to the last... Read More dance. When it came time for the wedding, Dj Paul showed up many hours before start time to make sure he was prepared. The wedding itself was amazing. There were some issues with the Staff at the venue and Dj Paul jumped in and took over, getting all the bridesmaids and groomsmen in the right spots and told everyone what they needed to do. He played great music, everyone had a great time. He was even taking requests! I recommend Dj Paul, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brandi G

I never leave reviews but I had too for Paul. He was incredible. He was attentive and took all of our wishes and made them come true. He is fantastic at reading a room and transitioning music to keep people dancing. He is energetic and keeps the party going. He is kind and has... Read More a true passion for what he does. He was flexible and responsive every step of the way. If I ever need another DJ for any other event, I will contact Paul. He truly created a hassle free day. Thank you again Paul for giving Brandon and I such an incredible experience!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Katrina R

DJ Paul was a pleasure to work with! He is very professional and committed to his clients. We spoke with him frequently over skype and the phone to discuss our vision for the wedding. Not only did he help us to finalize our song selections, but he helped us draft the perfect... Read More timeline for the wedding. During the wedding itself, he was a wonderful emcee/DJ. our guests absolutely loved him, and several came up to us to compliment him. I would absolutely recommend DJ Paul to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Melanie B

Dj Paul did an amazing job. My husband and I wanted a very different wedding reception. We wanted it to feel like people were out at a club/bar for the night. Paul did exactly what we asked for and exceeded our expectations. We had the night of our lives. After dinner I never... Read More left the dance floor and that's exactly what I wanted. Paul was thorough and professional. He made the night go very smooth keeping things exactly on schedule. I would highly recommend him! Thank you Paul!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Jessica F

DJ Paul was amazing! We loved him, the dance floor rocked all night long. We told Paul that we had lots of dancers in our group, and he kept them on the floor all night. Guests loved him because he worked in their requests, and he made sure to play everything on our playlist.... Read More Paul was nice enough to add in uplighting that had tons of options for colors. We went with amber for dinner and then had him change it to go to the music later in the night. He was even willing to stay and play more if the venue would have allowed it. Easy to work with, professional, had all of our music, guests loved him and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We told him we were supplying glow sticks to the dance floor, and he even brought some along to give out too. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Katelyn M

Dj Paul was so awesome to work with! The first time we talked to him we got to FaceTime with him and he went through everything he had to offer, but he also made it about us! He really wanted to get to know my fiancé and I too. We actually had to end up cancelling his services... Read More because I'm pregnant now :) Paul was so understanding and accommodating about everything. I would absolutely reccomend

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Dayne L

D.J. Paul! We love him! He was the best DJ we've ever had. We are so happy with and satisfied with his work--excellent, professional, competent, smooth, able to be diverse (we even had Arabic music at our wedding)! And equally enjoyable is our relationship with him. He was... Read More friendly, helpful, willing, flexible, offered helpful guidance and feedback, but wanted what we wanted. DJ Paul genuinely cared about us and was chiefly concerned on helping make our wedding the best we could have hoped for. He feels like an uncle to us. You'd be hard pressed to find an better, more comprehensive DJ at a better price. This guy is the right guy.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Ed M

Paul and Dom were a pleasure to work with! True professionals. They even took the time to meet with us at the venue to ensure everything would go smoothly at our event. These guys are great! Do yourself a favor, and give them a shout when you are searching for a DJ for your next... Read More function. You won't be sorry...I'm certainly not!!!! Thanks Paul and Dom! Patti and Ed

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Heather D

DJ Paul was great to work with! He was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He had great ideas to offer that made my night more enjoyable and fun! He always made it easy to contact him and was fantastic at making sure my night went as planned. His uplighting was... Read More beautiful and really added to the evening. I would definitely recommend DJ Paul!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jack M

If you're looking for a hassle free big day, then DJ Paul is what you want. From planning to execution, Paul was 100% on point across the board. You don't have to worry about a thing on the big day, he will keep the party going. We couldn't have been happier with our choice... Read More and would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Shannon D

Overall, we had a great experience with DJ Paul Entertainment. Our DJ was Dom, Paul's son, and he kept the dance floor packed all night! I work in the dance field, and many of my guests were dancers or former dancers, so having good music and a hopping floor was very important... Read More to me. From my initial conversation with Paul (before we booked with him), I could tell that he was professional and knew his stuff! He was very open and honest with us throughout the process. I took requests from the guests on their wedding reply cards, and had quite a few of my own as well, and I was impressed with how many got played over the course of the evening (there were A LOT of requests!). Dom was great at changing the vibe throughout the course of the evening based on who was on the floor - classic dance songs early in the night, then progressing to more pop/hip-hop songs later in the evening when it was more of the younger crowd. His MC-ing was very professional, and he added personal touches here and there that helped make the event feel like our own, such as saying which songs were the groom's request, calling my dad and his friends to the floor for their favorite song, etc. There were only a few small things - one song got played twice (but it was a great song so everyone laughed it off and danced anyway), and the coordination with the venue could have been a little better (although I suspect this had more to do with the venue than with Dom). BUT we had an absolutely amazing time - Dom had nearly every guest on the dance floor at some point or another, and he was really a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend DJ Paul Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Joel L

DJ Paul was great and everybody had a blast! He was really easy to work with and was receptive of our choices. He also recommended some type of music for dancing, which worked really well. I received compliments for the music he played during cocktail hour: a mix of jazz and... Read More bossa nova. Dj Paul also brought some props (lights and hats) to have fun on the dancing floor, which both adults and children enjoyed. Everything in our wedding went well and DJ Paul certainly contributed to a wonderful night.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Carrie S

Overall, my husband and I had a fantastic time at our wedding and were thrilled to finally tie the knot. Unfortunately, we cannot express the same enthusiasm and excitement over the services that DJ Paul provided. First, and most importantly, I must emphasize that Paul and Dom... Read More were very supportive and active in the months of planning before the wedding. They provided very helpful documents and lists for music we wanted to play. When we met to discuss event details and specifics regarding songs, we met exclusively with Dom as he was going to be the only DJ present. However, shortly before the wedding, we received an email from Paul conveying that Paul and Dom would be working the wedding together. My husband and I believe that if Dom had DJ’d for the wedding without Paul we would not have had so many issues. Our biggest concern was that many people, especially other vendors at the wedding, expressed that the DJ was being ‘overbearing’ and ‘bullied' people. He was much too abrasive when telling people to line up, shouting commands at people, and being incredible inflexible with changes to the schedule. On multiple occasions he corrected the photographer on which shots to get, and commanded my husband (the groom) to run around the ballroom to find people for photos. Another issue that we had with the DJ was the song choices themselves. They catered to a much younger crowd, and hardly any of the songs we had on our ‘play’ list were actually played during the reception. This was especially true when he did not play the song Sweet Caroline when we sang happy birthday to my mother (this had been specially requested). Something that we found highly inappropriate was that DJ Paul shared in giving us marriage advice at the reception. Giving this some context- we loved the idea of the Anniversary Dance, where couples dance and the DJ slowly releases couples who have been married X amount of years. We had agreed that we would present the longest lasting couple with champagne and the DJ would ask them to give us marriage advice. Instead, the DJ asked the top 3 qualifying couples to all give us advice. Paul then proceeded to give us his own words of wisdom on marriage. Unfortunately, he told us ‘never to go to bed angry’- something my husband and I are incredibly opposed to as we believe if you sleep on an argument, you are more level-headed the next day and can solve the issue more clearly. We were very offended that he saw fit to give us advice on our marriage in such a public platform. As said earlier, we worked very well with Dom and we believe the wedding would have been much better if Paul had remained on as the manager, rather than DJ. I would not refer this DJ service to friends or family.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Stephanie O

CANNOT express enough how amazing DJ Paul is in the Wedding-DJ Business! I contacted him for a quote and his prompt responses was not only fast, but extremely detailed. He arranged to set up a skype interview to truly get to know me and my fiance and our thoughts about our... Read More wedding, as well as his thoughts before we decide if we want to book with him or not. He's completely up front, honest, and EXTREMELY enthusiastic about his work- which as a bride was so refreshing and stress-free. He provided us with examples of his work and also helped draw out a time line of the evening which was so helping in figuring out what music we needed and when ( as well as providing examples when we were completely stuck or clueless). Dj Paul genuinely cares about making sure your wedding is EXACTLY what you want- and better and is so willing to work with any crazy ideas you have. I will continue to recommend him to any and every engaged couple I meet as well as use him for any future DJ needs that may arise. THANK YOU PAUL for your hard work - YOU ROCK!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Vicky T

I can’t say enough about DJ Paul! I knew from the moment I first spoke to him, that I wanted him to DJ at my wedding. His energy and positive attitude were on point. He kept me organized and followed up to ensure we were all on the same page. I recommend DJ Paul wholeheartedly,... Read More and without reservation. He’s just awesome! My guests raved, and I spent the entire night on the dance floor. Paul - THANK YOU for all your hard work, and for helping to make my day as close to perfect as possible.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

Paul was so great! I cannot express just how much he helped to make our day perfect. He was very thorough in getting to know what we wanted from beginning to end and it showed on the day of the wedding. He asked all the right questions and delivered exactly what he said he... Read More would. We had so many compliments on him from our guests. I also highly recommend the "shoely wed event,"that he does. It was lots of fun and our guests laughed and laughed. THANK YOU PAUL!!

Paul Parrinello

If your looking for an experienced, Professional & dependable DJ that loves his job, takes pride in his work & has become the area's leader in the industry by delivering exceptional coordination, non stop fun & personalized quality entertainment at every event. Simply stated, i treat every function as it were the event of the year. I will help you customize your entertainment needs & listen to your ideas & i will assist you during the entire planning process in making your vision a reality.You will have the benefit of knowing that your event will run smoothly. I hope to hear from you.