Over 30 Years Experience in the DJ Business

DJ Paul can provide you with what you need to make sure your event turns out just the way you dreamed. He provides DJ services, and well as Master of Ceremonies services (M.C.). Please do not hesitate to contact him for any questions. DJ Paul Entertainment is now offering a free Skype Or FaceTime wedding Quick mix performed by DJ Paul. Included in the quick mix are: Bridal Party Introductions and First Dance Transition Announcements. Paul will share his skills with you live. Paul is a full time DJ and would love to help make your celebration a huge success!

Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

7 Wincrest Court, Pikesville, MD Serving DC MD & VA (443) 742-4651

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Lyssa D

Paul, thank you so much for providing the best DJ/MC services for my wedding on 5-28-16. I appreciated how early you arrived to the site, as well as how flexible you were when it came to "rolling with the punches," since the photographer and other events took much longer than we... Read More both expected! The music choices were excellent, and I recieved many compliments on both the music and sound quality. Providing the mic for the officiant during the ceremony also helped my guests hear the entire ceremony which is exactly what I wanted. I can tell that you truly love what you do, and you are the most thorough and professional DJ I have come to know!! Lightening-fast with email communication, and before we even chose you as our DJ you spent 90 minutes with us on a Skype video call painting a very vivid picture of what your events are like and how they operate. This was the best money spent towards our wedding!

2017-05-15T23:59:11 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much Brandi & Brandon for letting me be a part of your special day! I loved playing for your family and friends and had the time of my life. I especially like working with you both during the planning process leading... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Kerri S

Hands down THE BEST DJ! We received so many compliments from guests about how FUN, UPBEAT, and EXCITING DJ Paul was! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! We had guests who do not dance, up on the floor dancing all night long. THANK YOU DJ PAUL OUR WEDDING WAS A HIT!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Laura P

I, the groom, worked with Paul over the past 2-3 months organizing my wedding. Throughout the process Paul was very responsive and organizer. He provide an organizer to you and a series of song lists to help give you ideas if you want to create your own playlist. We only... Read More selected a few sons as "must plays" and Paul did his thing for the rest. The one "special" thing about this experience was the surprise first dance. My bride had no idea, but I had been planning for her sister and brother-in-law to do a surprise performance for our first dance. I worked with Paul and he was happy to help make this a surprise. We actually came to the venue 30 minutes earlier then anticipated that way we could make sure a mic check would be done before guests would start arriving. There were times it might have been midnight and I decided to text Paul because I had a question and he was eager to have a conversation. I really do not have any complaints about Paul. The day of the wedding everything seemed to go smoothly without any issues. The day after the wedding one person came up to me and complimented how organized the DJ seemed to be. Paul was more then a DJ at our wedding, he helped organize the day with his MC skills and let guests know what there was to do and upcoming events. I can be quite a cheapo at times and when I was comparing DJs (pricing and reviews) Paul just seemed to be the best value. When we first started to talk we were probably on the phone for around at hour getting to know each other and learning about the services Paul provides. I knew after that phone call our wedding would be in good hands with him. Paul is a DJ who really does care about your event and wants your special day to be great. I am very pleased with DJ Paul and would recommend him to any of my friends.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kelly D

We cannot stress it enough... DJ Paul is one of a kind!! From the very first phone conversation it was clear that he was the utmost professional who would work tirelessly to ensure that he completed his job perfectly. His music selection had the dance floor packed. His... Read More uplighting transformed the room. The guests raved that they could not remember a more fun evening. We are forever grateful and will never forget DJ Paul.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Ashley H

My husband and I just got married on 11/12/17 and Dom was our dj. He was amazing from the very beginning. From the first meeting, through the planning process and up until the very last song of the night, he was helpful and fun. He is truly a professional. I would highly... Read More recommend him to anyone that is looking for dj services for their next event.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Katherine H

DJ Paul was fantastic - he made our wedding reception flow effortlessly. The music was perfect, and everyone had a great time! We can't thank him enough for his outstanding work!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Eric F

DJ Dom (Paul's son) recently worked our wedding, and he was absolutely great. He was incredibly attentive to the style of music and reception that we were hoping for. All of the songs we requested, he played. He also did an amazing job of reading the crowd, reacting to the crowd... Read More and playing the music that they got into to. He really helped make it a wonderful party, and we both would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Heather G

Paul was amazing! From the very beginning consultation, He showed his experience and knowledge and made the whole process effortless. Our reception was a huge hit. He kept the crowd entertained and he had some awesome glow necklaces that added even more to the night. I can not... Read More thank Paul enough for giving us the reception of our dreams

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Courtney H

We had DJ Dom as the DJ and MC for our wedding on 10/14/17. The whole day was perfect. DJ Dom was amazing. He was thorough during the planning and attentive. DJ Dom checked on us throughout the night and ensured we had everything we needed. DJ Dom had the whole party dancing all... Read More night. I highly recommend DJ Dom from DJ Paul Entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 James C

We made life pretty hard for DJ Mike (of DJ Paul entertainment) because we had so much to do toward the end of our wedding planning. Despite our lack of preparation for the DJ stuff, Mike did everything right. His timing with the music, the variety, his choices of music,... Read More everything was perfect. The man knows what he’s doing and he is EXTREMELY helpful. He suggested things we didn’t even think about to make everything go smoothly. Highly recommended! Thanks Mike!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Elizabeth A

We booked DJ Dom, because DJ Paul was booked, and we are thrilled!! DJ Dom did an amazing job at our wedding reception! He played all the songs that we wanted, which were primarily a good pace for the dinner, and got most of our guests dancing (which is a miracle) after dinner... Read More with fun music that all ages enjoyed! The "shoely wed" game was a blast (definitely do the shoely wed game!!!), and glow sticks really helped get people in the mood for fun, too :) We had no idea how to keep our guests entertained or even what order things should take place (we've been to very few weddings), and DJ Dom walked us through what the wedding day would be like and the timing of dances and cake cutting, etc. It was so helpful, and made it easier for us to coordinate with our other vendors. Before we started the reception he checked in with me, and was fine with pushing the start time back because I really needed some time to catch my breath. Basically, It was great having DJ Dom because he was so chill, and was all about ensuring we were taken care of while still keeping our guests entertained. tl;dr DJ Dom will make your wedding fun- your guests will love your wedding! Also, if you have no idea what you're doing, he will give you a timeline for your wedding day that will put you at ease, and make your wedding planning waaay easier.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kelly O

HIRE DJ PAUL!!!!! From the time I saw his photo, I just knew I wanted him to be the DJ for our wedding. He just looks like he has so much fun...and I was NOT disappointed. My wife and I booked DJ Paul about a year out from our wedding. Working with Paul was effortless. He... Read More made it easy to communicate, and he did everything we asked. When we made changes, he said "No problem." Any time I emailed him with a question, he responded the same day, usually within a few hours, sometimes less. I can't say enough about how nice it was to work with someone that responded so quickly; it really made us feel important. We had two FaceTime meetings with Paul; one before we booked, and one about 2 weeks before the wedding. During the meetings he made sure to find out exactly what we wanted, even down to the wording he would use when speaking at the reception. Being a same-sex couple, that meant a lot to us. I priced a lot of different DJs, and Paul was moderately priced. After working with him, I know we got so much more for our money than we would have with someone else. He even had up lighting which made all the difference in the feel of the reception Now for the party.......... IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! One of my biggest worries was that no one would dance. I didn't want it to be boring. From the first song to the last, people were dancing THE ENTIRE TIME! Every song we asked to hear was played. The songs that he chose on his own were perfect. He was funny, friendly, caring, and professional. All he wanted was for us to have the best wedding we could have...and we did! ALL of our guests raved for days about how much fun they had, and how great our DJ was. One guest even said Paul was the best DJ of any wedding they have ever attended! You will not find a better DJ for your wedding than DJ Paul! I can't say enough!!!! WE LOVE DJ PAUL!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jennifer M

Paul was awesome. My husband and I thought he did an amazing job. He engaged the crowd, and kept things running. My wedding coordinator fell apart and Paul did a great job on helping to pick up her slack with the schedule of things. That was a huge help. I can not count the... Read More number of quests who commented to me about how much they loved the job that he did. I would highly recommend using Paul for any event you have

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Allison B

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about DJ Paul! DJ Paul provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and he handled all seamlessly. A couple of my friends told me they had never been at a wedding where the dance floor was so full the entire... Read More reception, and this is a very fair representation of DJ Paul’s work. From planning through the wedding day, DJ Paul is on top of his game. DJ Paul is very organized and will help you create everything from your wedding day timeline to the set list. He takes as much time as you would like to share his expertise and thoughts throughout the wedding process, because he truly wants everything to go as perfectly as you do. He is both a great emcee and DJ, keeping everything running on time as scheduled throughout the day and making sure everyone has a great time.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Mindy A

DJ Paul listened to everything we talked about and followed through with providing the perfect music. I didn't want any line dances played at the wedding and when people kept asking him to play them, he kindly declined because that is what I asked. He is upbeat and personable.... Read More He was very respectful and had great timing with all the music. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Elizabeth G

DJ Paul and his son DJ Don were great to work with! Paul worked with us a lot before the big day with figuring out our song lists and he provided so many recommendations for songs for every single event, which helped us a lot! Dom was our DJ for the actual event and he did a... Read More fantastic job! He played every song that we requested in advance and took requests from the guests that fit with the music we wanted. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Julie B

We were SO HAPPY with DJ Paul. He did a great job of playing appropriate cocktail and dinner music. After dinner, DJ Paul REALLY got the party started. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! He was a professional and worked well with our photographers and the... Read More wait staff. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Derrick A

DJ Paul was well prepared for our event. When very minor things in the schedule didn't go as planned, he rolled with it. He approached us once or twice during the event to make verify what was expected, but was not bothersome. Our guests danced the whole event and in part to DJ... Read More Paul's efforts many said it was one of (if not the best) weddings they had ever attended.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Allie H

DJ Paul was fantastic! We planned our wedding very quickly, so when it came to details we were kind of all over the place. DJ Paul was so easy and flexible and just rolled with the punches, he alleviated so much of my stress! I'm a total music lover, so the song choices were... Read More very important to me - and he NAILED it! I gave him my favorite songs, but told him #1 priority was to play whatever kept the crowd dancing and that's just what he did. He managed to get in my songs, while keeping an eye on the crowd. His skills as reading the crowd is impeccable! DJ Paul is professional, thorough, wonderful to work with, and has a great eye and ear for crowds. Would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kate N

DJ Paul was absolutely amazing! From the very beginning he was informational, enthusiastic and wanted to make our day perfect. Throughout our planning phase, he contacted us several times to make sure he had everything up to date. A week before the wedding he went through the... Read More entire night with us, practicing names and all. Our bridal party was so excited that he knew the pronunciation of their names at first try because he had practiced several times before even coming that day. During our reception I heard so many compliments about his song choices and his enthusiasm. DJ Paul is a number one choice!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jamie H

We recently got married, and could not have asked for a more organized and fun DJ. The music was good and our guest really enjoyed ourselves. We would totally recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Megan T

I absolutely had the best time at my wedding and I couldn't be more thankful for the great job that was done! Dj Dom(Paul's son) was amazing and everyone had such a blast dancing and enjoying themselves. The music he played was on point and everything I requested was fulfilled.... Read More Also the light sticks that I ordered from them definitely were worth it, it got more people involved and loosened up. If I never need a DJ again for any type of event I'll definitely be coming back to these guys.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Hayley W

Paul was fantastic and did a wonderful job keeping the dance floor full. He took the time to review the proper pronunciation of each member of our bridal party's names to ensure they were announced correctly (they were all very impressed). The music was great and exactly what we... Read More had discussed with Paul prior to our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Carly C

Paul and his team were wonderful to work with! We began the process talking to Paul and then were soon introduced to Mike, who was the DJ at our wedding. Mike was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and easy to get a hold of when questions came up. He helped us plan... Read More the night down to the minute and had a lot of helpful suggestions along the way to make sure everything ran seamlessly. We were a little picky with our music selection and Mike was able to accommodate all of our requests. We rented the up lighting through them as well and Paul went through each color with us so that we could make the right decision. The night was perfect and we have Mike and Paul to thank for that! Their expertise and professionalism is incomparable and we highly recommend them for any special event!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Beth D

I hired Mike from DJ Paul Entertainment for my son's wedding. Mike was very professional before and during the reception festivities and he was very accommodating to my son and now daughter in law's wishes. My son's new wife is from Peru and Mike was very helpful with helping... Read More them to have some of the Spanish music they wanted to intermix with the reception. My son and his bride had a great time as did the guests and I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a skilled DJ for your wedding needs!

Paul Parrinello

If your looking for an experienced, Professional & dependable DJ that loves his job, takes pride in his work & has become the area's leader in the industry by delivering exceptional coordination, non stop fun & personalized quality entertainment at every event. Simply stated, i treat every function as it were the event of the year. I will help you customize your entertainment needs & listen to your ideas & i will assist you during the entire planning process in making your vision a reality.You will have the benefit of knowing that your event will run smoothly. I hope to hear from you.