Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Reviewed on 2/22/2018

DJ Rocky is AMAZING! I'm still getting compliments and comments about the music. We are from Miami so it was a lot of coordination over email and phone but he made it super easy! He totally got the feel and vibe we wanted AND he had our friends and family dancing all night... Read More long! There is absolutely nothing to worry about. He will not let you down! It was all so perfect! I definitely recommend him! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Yash A

DJ Rocky is the master entertainer. He is the premium brand in DJs. We chose Rocky for our wedding in Miami, FL and can honesty say he exceeded any and all expectations! He was professional, thoughtful, organized, energetic, and creative. He has a special ability to connect... Read More with and energize both small and large audiences through his mic and music. He strived to make our wedding weekend unique and truly delivered that when he brought in a professional percussionist (playing tabla and dhol), that fused with the saxophone player from The Roots of NYC. All my wedding guests remember DJ Rocky. He left a lasting impression on everything. He truly made our wedding weekend! If you've come this far to considering Rocky, don't think twice. He is every bit worth it, for your wedding event!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Rukhsar K

Rocky did a fabulous job for our wedding weekend. He was involved from the get go and took personal interest in our wedding planning, which we really appreciated. Rocky was calm and composed and took all our last minute song requests without a fuss. He has a vibrant personality... Read More and his abundant energy instantly transfers to the crowd. He was very professional in managing both of our events and there were no complaints with any his setup. He has that special talent in getting the crowd bounce to his tunes. He also went out of his way to get a Dhol player for events adding a Desi tadka to the upbeat music. We would recommend those looking for a DJ to have a sit down consultation with DJ Rocky first before making a selection. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 lillian c

Dj Rocky is nothing but LOVE and HAPPINESS!!! He DJ'd at my cousins wedding and there was so much energy !!!!!! We didn't want to leave the dance floor all night........I'll be getting married soon and I will definitely be hiring Rocky!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Saumil M

Rocky deejayed my sisters wedding in Cancun. I was very impressed with his professionalism. Rocky became very friendly with the staff and management. We didn't have to worry about any aspect of entertainment. He handled everything and the event the went very smoothly. Rocky... Read More is a true artist and it shows in his work.. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great event :)...

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Diana E

DJ Rocky was one of the best things about my wedding - he kept people on the dance floor partying till we got kicked out! Highly recommended for Indian weddings where you want to keep the party high energy!

Reads the Crowd and Brings Lots of Energy

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Jennifer C

Rocky did an awesome job at my wedding. It was two nights and people danced until well after midnight on both nights. On the second night, the dancefloor was packed until 2am, when the lights finally came on. The music was awesome, and he really knows how to get the crowd up.... Read More Everyone had a blast. I highly recommend him for any event.