DJ Soleil Entertainment

DJ Soleil Entertainment

11693 San Vicente Blvd, Southern California, CA

Simply Divine!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Codi D

Dave made our wedding FANTASTIC! We were very lucky to find him.

Above and beyond expectations!!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Kelsey Y

DJ Soleil went above and beyond for Nick and I. We seriously think the best part of our wedding was the awesome DJ vibe created for our guests. Thank you again!

A magical evening!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Annette L

I was very impressed how entertaining Dave was at our wedding. There was not a dull moment as Dave kept our guests entertained through the whole evening. We greatly appreciated his services!

Greatest night of my life!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Tammy P

Thank you so much for the awesome job you did DJing at our wedding! We were definitely pleased with your services and agree that the whole evening flowed well, thanks to your scheduling and expertise. You did everything we asked and everyone had a great time!

Best wedding EVER!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Daryl F

David had an enthusiastic demeanor - it was great to be able to just dance and have fun. It was brilliant and inspired of him to play Shakeable You as the kids came down the aisle. We loved it! We give him our highest recommendation!

Very Talented and Professional!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Melissa W

David performed admirably given the lack of structure or planning that characterized the event. I've heard other positive feedback from guests as well and I very much appreciate your flexibility and being able to adapt to the pecularities of our wedding celebration.

Helped to make my night perfect!

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Tiffany W

Thank you so much for helping make my big day so special. You did an amazing job and I am very pleased with your DJ services. You played the exact kind of music I wanted to hear all night. You were very good with the guests and keeping things moving smoothly. I have no complaints whatsoever and would highly recommend you to anyone.

DJ Daves Rocks!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2012 Erin V

DJ Dave rocked. Thank you!!!!!! We had an amazing time on Sat night. You had everyone dancing!!! Thanks again for being so flexible and worked so well with the band that we also had. It was a perfect night and I am so happy you provided the perfect music.

Great DJ!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Kelsey B

I was truly surprised with my wedding. I had no idea there was going to be all that dancing for so long! You went about and beyond what you promised and we appreciate your sevices!

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Vanessa M

Dave was everything we hoped for in a wedding DJ. His announcements were funny and to the point, and he gave the evening a nice pace as we went from one event to the next without any downtime. I wish we would have had a bigger dancefloor, because Dave kept the crowd going well into the night! I have referred him to a number of people since our wedding and give him the highest recommendation. He's so easy to work with!

TO DJ Soleil Entertainment