DJ Tasos - Wedding DJ and Event Specialist

Jazz, Latin, Other Specialty, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey

25 Spectrum Pointe Dr, Lake Forest, CA

DJ Tasos gave us a PARTY!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Rattana S

DJ Tasos is AMAZING! They have a great system where you can submit your must play, wouldn't mind playing and do not play music lists. There are thousands of songs to choose from, and even have great suggested/most popular songs if you get stuck. After we submitted our list, we got on a call with DJ Tasos and went through everything to make sure we were on the same page on the flow and feel of the reception. Music is SO important to us and we wanted it to really feel like a fun party. Boy did DJ Tasos deliver! The whole party was dancing the whole night and raved about how great Tasos was. He did not play anything cheesy or that we didn't like. His MCing skills were also great - very professional, yet funny and really understood the crowd and it's vibe. He exceeded every expectations I had. In addition, we also use their photobooth services, which was also great. They were very responsive on working together on the look of the photo itself and the set up of the booth. They had great props. Everyone had a blast with the photobooth as well. I highly recommend DJ Tasos and his team!

wow

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 wendy w

what amazing djs these guys are wonderful

Just OK

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Mary P

We hired DJ tasos and he was the only vendor that I would not write a glowing recommendation for. We had a phone meeting the week before our wedding and it was clear that he was unprepared for that meeting. We had spent HOURS completing online surveys and questionnaires on his website with our music selections, time line etc, and during our pre-wedding prep call - he didn't have ANY of that information with him. I am also lead to believe that he didn't have that information during the wedding because we had several songs on our MUST PLAY list that were never played. He even played songs that were on our DO NOT PLAY list - which really irritated us. As the bride, I would make requests and he would accommodate them but just seemed to have an attitude. I don't know.... DIDN'T LOVE him.

TO DJ Tasos - Wedding DJ and Event Specialist