Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

6062 Orange Ave, Long Beach, CA (714) 478-5657

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Julian R

So incredibly pleased with Ryan’s service from start to end! From our initial meeting with him, my wife and I did not need to go further in looking for another DJ for our wedding. DJ Tempoe was the man for the job. Very professional and easy going. His prices are very reasonable... Read More , we feel like we got more than what we paid for. The dancing on the clouds absolutely had us blown away, our hotel did not allow for us to use fog machines but Ryan came up with the alternative that made for amazing wedding photos! From the MCing to the music, Ryan made sure the dance floor was never empty. We highly recommend Ryan, were still blown away by how entertaining he made our night. We enjoyed working with him and look forward to working with him in the future as well.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Rena H

Ryan was very professional & flexible. The variety of music he played had the dance floor full during the entire reception. Guest continue to give me positive feedback about how they enjoyed the music and atmosphere because of Ryan. The purple lightning around the reception room... Read More & gobo light with our names/date on dance floor was amazing absolutely perfect! Unfortunately I had a slight issue because the wedding party, my husband & I were supposed to walk into reception with two different songs. The wedding party walked into reception with the correct song we picked for them, but the song was not changed for my husband & I that we picked out. I know it's a small issue, but everything matters when it's your wedding. Overall experience was good working with Ryan.