Spontaneity, Skill, Stylistic & Elegant

16801 12th Ave, Whitestone, NY

THE VERY BEST!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Danielle G

Dennis and his team covered the photography and videography for our October 14, 2011 wedding at the Bourne Mansion. Him and his team went above and beyond to make sure their work was nothing short of PERFECTION! Dennis has an extraordinary eye for detail and you can see that... Read More in his work. His wife, Judy, and assistant, Emily, were both pleasures to work with before (during the planning) and after the wedding. My husband and I interviewed several photographers and I have also met countless many during my years as a professional event planner. We can honestly say Dennis is far above the BEST we have ever seen. They are the true definition of professionalism and the photos are AMAZING!! They are the BEST!

Attention to details

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Dawn A

Dennis Golub and DJG studio are wonderful. They will take pictures that are professional, artistic, and truly tell your wedding story. Any requests will be carried out. They are punctual, thorough, and wonderful.

PURE EXCELLENCE !!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 kim b

Both Judy and Dennis are a pleasure to work with. My wedding was October 10th 2010. Dennis was at the hall early with his GREAT assistant,He made me feel very comfortable.Dennis is soft spoken and his selection of photographs was very creative. Prior to the wedding we did an... Read More engagement sitting. Before i met Dennis i never felt photogenic but the pictures came out GORGEOUS.I felt comfortable and confident in his work after that. I then knew that my wedding pictures were going to be GREAT!! He even went as far as to come to my house after a trial run on my hair and make-up to see how i would photograph with my "updo".I felt that he was EXTREMELY accommodating to my every need for my big day. Needless to say that my wedding pictures came out better than i had ever dreamed - my husband and i looked absolutely stunning!!!! I highly recommend DJG STUDIOS for your up coming event. They are professional,accommodating and willing to go the extra mile to make your special day a perfect one!!

If you want personal and perfection!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Nina D

Dennis and his staff were wonderful. I did not feel like he was a hired vendor, but rather a friend joining in on all the commotion. His was very catering and organized. Everything he had promised us, he delivered. The pictures came out beautiful as well as our video, and... Read More the one thing I most loved about Dennis is I had NOTHING to worry about. He took the entire burden off me that day and still is with putting everything together. He is the best and if you want the best than you must Pick DJG studios! -Nina & JJ-

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Christine C

My husband Alan and I chose Dennis and Judy to shoot our October 8, 2010 wedding! I couldn't ask for a better staff to work with!!! Dennis and Judy were both around for my husband and I when we had questions/concerns. My husband is a perfectionist (which can come off as beeing a... Read More pain in the you know what) and wanted every detail of the pictures to be flawless, well Dennis was able to do that and with a smile!!!! Dennis was honest and caring and I would recommend him to everyone!!! Thank you Dennis and Judy for everything!! --Christine and Alan Cabello

A Bride's Dream Come True with Dennis

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Cristina F

Reasons to choose Dennis:HIS TALENT and HIS PERSONALITY....HE IS SIMPLY PRICELESS!!! I took one look at Dennis' portfolio and I knew instantly I wanted him to photograph our Special Day! Then we met with him and it sealed the deal! He has that special quality of making you... Read More feel comfortable and that your wedding is the single most important thing to him. At the engagement sitting, we were given a chance to loosen up with the camera and become more comfortable with one another. Then the Wedding Day arrived. He made sure we were punctual and he tends to feel more like a friend than a photographer. One moment that really stuck out for me was when we arrived at our venue and suddenly we were swarmed by attendants and managers....I was overwhelmed and Dennis took notice .... He took control of the situation and said "Crissy, do you need a moment". And I took a deep breath and said "Dennis, that is exactly what I need." And suddenly everyone disappeared. Without Dennis, I may have crumbled. So not only is he a photographer, but he will make your day extra special so that you and your husband-to-be will feel like a King and a Queen!! Thanks again Dennis! The shots we got back were more than we could ask for....whimsical, playful, and romantic. Choose Dennis and you'll be transported to Bridal Bliss.

Unbelievable Photographer

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Vanessa D

Dennis was the photographer for our wedding on September 26, 2009. The moment we met I knew we would use his services for our special day. Not only was he professional, polite and charming; he was completely respectful of our vision for our wedding day. He worked within our... Read More budget and allowed us to create a photography package that met all of our needs. Dennis really took the time to get to know me and our family, so that he could prepare himself for the big day. He included an engagement photo session, so that we could all get to know one another and get used to the camera. On our wedding day, he and his assistant, amidst the chaos and confusion, were able get everyone calmed and organized. They captured all of the requested shots in a beautiful and artistic fashion. More importantly, I really wanted to be a part of my own wedding day and not off taking photographs all night. Dennis took all of the requested photos and then faded into the background to capture candid moments during the wedding. The final photographs were amazing. He took many different shots to ensure we could create a wonderful and diverse album. I highly recommend DJG Studios/Dennis Golub for any special event. Thank you Dennis!

Professional, Personable & Exceptional!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2010 Rosanna G

Dennis has made my wedding day a very memorable one! He captured every beautiful moment that I would've wanted to remember. Although my husband wasn't so cooperative and isn't too fond of the camera, Dennis was able to coax him into poses and even got him to smile (on cue... Read More too!). Dennis listened to what my vision was with what type of pictures I wanted, added his own touch and presented my pictures with more than I had expected. I would highly recommend Dennis for your photography needs! Thank you Dennis for capturing my fondest memories that I'll never forget!!! ;o)

Artistic, Creative, Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/15/2010 Floryn G

I truly looked forward to seeing my wedding pictures because, well, they are my wedding pictures! But I didn't anticipate feeling like I got to relive the whole event through the pictures. I was taken with his creativity and unique artistry. His pictures are fun, whimsical,... Read More beautiful, creative. I was also very pleased with the personal attention he gave our wedding. He sat with my fiance and me for a long time to get to know us, not just which shots we needed him to get. He listened to what we were interested and then created a package to suit exactly what we wanted, rather than offering a few stock packages to choose from. He also came as early as we wanted to shoot "getting ready pictures" and stayed through to the end of the party (something not all photographers will do!). He's a great guy with integrity for his work and his business, I feel like he is now our friend for life.

Outstanding, Spectacular, Breathtaking....

Reviewed on 7/05/2010 susan G

A wedding is supposed to be the most magical day of a women's life and every aspect of the special day should be nothing short of perfect. Perhaps the most important element is the wedding photos because you can relive that precious day forever. When my husband and I met Dennis... Read More we knew it was "love at first sight". Only Dennis could capture our happiness and make us feel relaxed and comfortable in a way that was unique to him. He took the most breathtaking photos of our engagement and our wedding. Our portraits are both elegant and fun, and our candid shots captured the true essence of our wedding day. I highly recommend Dennis and never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day....and I have the pictures to prove it!

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 6/25/2010 Felicia C

When it came to looking for a photographer for our May 2009 wedding, we didn’t know where to begin. The photographer was very important to us since we knew after our special was done we would be left with our memories and photos. After speaking with several friends and... Read More co-workers one name kept coming up “Dennis”. We met with Dennis and knew he was the photographer for us. Not only was he highly recommended by people we knew but he took the time to discuss with us what we wanted out of wedding day. We requested several specific photos we wanted, including group shots of maternal cousins, paternal cousins and friends, just to name a few, and Dennis took every single photo we requested. Our wedding pictures far exceeded our expectations. Dennis is not only a professional photographer but he truly cares about his clients and their satisfaction. So if you are looking for a fabulous photographer to complete your wedding Dennis is the photographer for you.

Magical

Reviewed on 6/23/2010 KIRSTEN K

I worked with Dennis on my wedding in September, 2008. He came highly recommended by a family member and I am beyond thrilled that we used him. After meeting with Dennis, we did not look any further. He is extremely professional, amazingly talented, and a complete delight to... Read More work with. Dennis listened to my vision and was able to understand exactly the type of photos I wanted to capture the day. He has excellent ideas, which only add an extra-special element to his work. The hardest part of the entire process was determining which photos to choose for our album since each one was more beautiful than the last. We joke that Dennis has a magical camera because none of us has ever looked that good in photos before. I still am receiving compliments almost two years later. I recommend Dennis 100% and will use him every time I need professional photos taken.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 6/22/2010 Terese A

My fiance and I interviewed a dozen photographers and both agreed hands down that Dennis was the right photographer for our wedding. We could not have been happier with our choice. It was important to us that our photographer be someone that was not only an excellent... Read More photographer, but also would be someone that would enhance - not stress - the most important day of our life. From our first meeting, Dennis fit that bill: he was patient, knowledgeable and had such an easy demeanor that he was a pleasure to work with. He ensured that he met every special request that we made for particular shots. Our wedding photos came out beautiful. I highly recommend Dennis.

Photographer turned friend!

Reviewed on 6/14/2010 Roseann M

Dennis was our Photographer for our wedding June 12th, 2009. The day our wedding was over started the beginning of a lifelong friendship. Dennis not only captured every aspect of our wedding day exactly the way I had imagined it- but was there for support throughout our year... Read More and a half engagement. When George and I were planning our wedding we wanted to make sure that besides food- we found the perfect photographer. I (no joke) met with over 15 photographers across Long Island. And it wasn't until I met with Dennis that I knew that i had found the PERFECT photographer. He listened to me. He let me tell him what pictures I WANTED out of our wedding day. And more importantly he was very patient with me. There are not enough wonderful words to describe Dennis. He comes HIGHLY recommended.

Excellent

Reviewed on 5/31/2010 Stephanie W

Dennis was a great photographer, my wedding pictures were amazing. I recommend this place highly. Visit this website DJGStudios.com

TO DJG Studios