Full Service Entertainment Company

Disc Jockeys for your Wedding Reception and Ceremony Special Effect Lighting including Up Lighting, Gobo, Bliss Lighting, Dance Floor lighting and lasers. And Photo Booths! String Trios, Harpists, Pianists for Wedding Ceremonies Attend one of our Monthly Wedding Presentations And see our DJ's perform live, View Lighting Displays and have fun in our Photo Booth. Check out our upcoming dates at www.djsavailable.com Choose the Perfect DJ for your Wedding! Build your song requests on our online song database Visit our offices to meet our DJ's and see Lighting Options View our DJ's Bios and Videos on our website Our offices are open Monday through Saturday to always answer your questions! And we include a final consultation with your DJ to review all your requests and instructions

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

319 C N Washington Ave, Moorestown, NJ NJ, PA,DE,MD (856) 273-8787

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Stefanie K

We had an absolutely amazing experience with DJs Available! Every single staff member I have encountered at DJs Available has been extremely helpful, nice and always quick to respond. Anytime I emailed Tina, she would respond almost promptly, including on the weekends. I am the... Read More FIFTH person in my family to use DJs Available and specifically- Mike Petretti as the DJ. He goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable with your music choices and truly knows how to keep your guests on the dance floor. He also was really great when it came down to being at the wedding and keeping us informed of what was going to happen next. I would absolutely recommend this company as a DJ service. I also worked with Gene on the uplighting and he was extremely helpful, letting us try out multiple different colors before picking our favorite.

2016-12-05T20:14:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Amanda F

DJ Terry did an amazing job at our wedding on November 7th. We first met him over a year before the wedding and really felt he was a great fit for us. We talked to him again about a week before our wedding and he made us feel so at ease! We were unsure of the type of music to... Read More play during the reception but he listened to our concerns and suggestions and played a great mix of music! He had everyone out on the dance floor! Both young and old guests were dancing all night! I can't thank Terry enough for everything he did for us. He even set up our up-lighting which was perfect and exactly what we wanted. We are still receiving tons of compliments on our music! Thank you Terry for making our night even better than we could have imagined!

Made sure our guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kait A

Paul and DJs Available kept our guests dancing and made sure that there was a little something for everyone. They played most of the items on our “must play” list while also accommodating guest requests and taking great care to avoid our “do not play” artists. The only... Read More comment that my husband and I had was concerning the placement of some of the announcements to guests. This was a minor detail, however, and we would definitely use DJs Available again and highly recommend them for a fun wedding reception.

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Annie B

Our DJ, Terry O'Sullivan, was an absolute pleasure to work with. From beginning to the end he was amazing. We had every single person at the wedding dancing the entire night. Terry did an amazing job of reading the crowd and making great song selections throughout the night. He... Read More also made sure all our must play songs were played and were played while we were on the dance floor. I highly recommend Terry O'Sullivan and DJ's Available. Thank you for a helping make our wedding day unbelievable!

2018-01-28T19:01:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! And best of luck to you!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Jessica G

We picked Terry from DJs Available as our wedding DJ after he was recommended by several family members and friends who had used him for their weddings. He did not disappoint. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and was so easy to work with from start to finish!... Read More I would highly recommend him and DJs Available, and in fact have already recommended him to another bride who is planning her wedding.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Mike B

We contacted DJs Available Sound & Light for our wedding, it was the best decision we made they did an outstanding job! The staff was professional, courteous and were extremely helpful to us in planning our day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Sarah V

Amazing. That is all I can say! When we reached out we were given options of DJ’s based on our personality and our families and friends. We were matched with Joe and we couldn’t not imagine this experience without him. Our entire evening was incredible and a month later... our... Read More family and friends are still talking about how wonderful he was!!! If you’re looking for a fun energetic DJ, Joe Moser is the one for you!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Shaelene L

DJ per4rm Joe M kept us happy on our 11/11 wedding this year. His energy was great and he knew what he was doing. Kept the people dancing and everyone having fun. Had a guest appearance by DJ Rockin Ray and everyone went nuts. We had the light up bracelets which was cool because... Read More no one had seen them yet. Both DJs current on current music and could mix in Spanish music. Joe was responsive, patient and professional. Would surely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Nicolina H

Mike G. did such a great job with everything! He always had people out in the dance floor and by the end of the night, he ended with a group dance that got us all together. The communication with him and the company was great and he made sure that we were completely satisfied... Read More and everything was running smoothly the way we envisioned it. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Ashley B

Joe Moser was AWESOME! Loved the way he mixed songs together. Kept our crowd on the dance floor the entire time. He is by far one of the best DJs I have heard. If you are looking for someone to play the latest hits and dance music, use Joe!! THANKS JOE, YOU ROCK!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Kelli C

We cannot say enough about this vendor! They were truly perfect. From the day I picked them till the night was over. Tina is amazing and always answered my email promptly no matter what time it was. We picked Joe Moser for our DJ he was nothing short of perfect! We only got to... Read More meet him 5 days before the wedding and he had every question answered when we got there. Everyone was very pleased with the quiet music during dinner so you could enjoy the conversations. They are also very budget friendly and willing to work with you. I would highly recommend them !!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jade B

Tina, Gene and Joe Moser took care of my fiance and I on our November 5th wedding. From the start we felt like family and knew that we were going to be in the best hands for our day. We received multiple compliments from our guests that they had never been to a wedding before... Read More where all the guests stayed on the dance floor! While we had a unique mix of music selected for the evening, Joe took care of everything for us and was a great DJ and MC for our evening. I cannot thank the team enough for the details they put into our day!!

2017-11-07T10:58:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jade! You are family to us!! Best of Luck to you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Janice G

Played everything I asked for, thank you so much!!! So professional, fun and helpful. Not just for Weddings for all my party needs! Thank YOU

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Erin E

Very fair and reasonable pricing, professionalism and ability to work with special theming. We loved our DJ, Harold who went above and beyond to go with our wedding theme and make it such a special event. We had a lot of specific requests and Harold completely came through!... Read More Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Beth J

Look no further! Everything about DJ's available is superb! Whether your a young bride or an older bride, like me, you and your guests will have a fabulous time. We used Michael Van Kline as our DJ, and people are still talking about how amazing the music was! People in... Read More every age group had a great time! We added lighting from DJ's Available, and the ambiance was incredible. We used their Photo Booth services as well, and everything associated with that was perfect too. Tina and Gene were attentive to every detail and were a pleasure to work with, and Michael Van Kline, our DJ and the Photo Booth attendant were a pleasure as well. Just go ahead and book your event with them. You and your guests will have the best time! (And their services are very affordable!!!)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Erica S

I could not be happier that we went with DJs Available for our wedding and that we had DJ Bishop as our DJ. The company is so professional and was extremely responsive to emails and calls. They made the whole process extremely easy and stress free. DJ Bishop was the absolute... Read More best DJ. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We have received so many compliments on him from our guests. I will be recommending him to all my newly engaged friends and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Roseanne H

Can not recommend these folks more highly ! They were great to work with and DJ Ray was amazing, easy to work with, great suggestions and made out reception a blast. Everyone had a great time dancing and enjoying the reception ! Thanks Ray and DJs Available !

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 melissa P

I highly recommend dj terry o'sullivan. He was amazing, had a great personality all my guests are still raving about! Everything we requested was played and perfect. When i didnt like a song he mixed in another one with the drop of a hat. I would highly recommend him to... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Peter L

Terry the DJ was absolutely awesome! Very professional, easy to work with and very accommodating to all our music selections! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brandon G

The company as a whole is awesome. They are definitely competitively priced and give you a large selection of djs that fit your personal style. They are very responsive and very flexible. Our dj was paul cole and he was amazing. We actually had him mix two songs for our first... Read More dance ahead of time so we could make a fun dance...and he delivered. On top of that he truly cared to make our day fun and special. All of our guests complimented us on our dj and how awesome he was at keeping the wedding going. He seemed to actually enjoy himself at our wedding which was awesome. One of my groomsmen went to a wedding the week after ours and paul was the dj there...paul was excited to see him and was pumped for an awesome night. I definitely recommend the company ans highly recommend paul. He was awesome and will make the night memorable for everyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Christina B

We couldn’t be any happier with our experience. We loved how Joe interacted with us/our guests and he tied everything together very well. We would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sam W

We hired Terry as the DJ for our wedding in August, and we couldn't be happier! He was amazing from start to finish, and made sure we knew every detail of the day. The website was also very user friendly, and allowed us to add any songs we wanted at any time! I would 100%... Read More recommend DJs Available Sound & Light Entertainment, and more specifically Terry O' Sullivan!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Dana R

We were more than pleased with DJs Available! We had DJ Terry, and he was amazing!! We were referred by my sister-in-law who had been to multiple weddings where Terry was the DJ, she also booked him for her wedding in August! We couldn't say enough nice things about Terry ,... Read More not only did he keep the party going all night, but he also was great to work with, extremely organized and helpful, he responded quickly to any questions I had throughout the process. Tina and Gene were also a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process, they were extremely helpful and nice and we were more than pleased with our choice to book them for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Samantha E

I used DJ Terry for my wedding at the Gables in Beach Haven in September 2017. He was perfect. Music wasn't my number one priority for my wedding but he did a perfect job of making sure everything ran smoothly. I would definitely recommend him!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kim W

Mike G. Was FANTASTIC! Super entertaining and engaging! Knew when to play why type of music and kept the party going all night! We got tons of positive comments about him all night - such a great option!!

Tina Durbano

I am the owner/operator of DJs Available Sound & Light with my husband Gene Our offices and staff our available every day to help you plan your Perfect wedding and answer any questions! We would love to be a part of your Wedding Day!