Full Service Entertainment Company since 1981

Disc Jockeys for your Wedding Reception and Ceremony Special Effect Lighting including Up Lighting, Gobo, Bliss Lighting, Dance Floor lighting and lasers. And Photo Booths! String Trios, Harpists, Pianists for Wedding Ceremonies Attend one of our Monthly Wedding Presentations And see our DJ's perform live, View Lighting Displays and have fun in our Photo Booth. Check out our upcoming dates at www.djsavailable.com Choose the Perfect DJ for your Wedding! Build your song requests on our online song database Visit our offices to meet our DJ's and see Lighting Options View our DJ's Bios and Videos on our website Our offices are open Monday through Saturday to always answer your questions! And we include a final consultation with your DJ to review all your requests and instructions

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

319 C N Washington Ave, Moorestown, NJ (856) 273-8787

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Stefanie K

We had an absolutely amazing experience with DJs Available! Every single staff member I have encountered at DJs Available has been extremely helpful, nice and always quick to respond. Anytime I emailed Tina, she would respond almost promptly, including on the weekends. I am the... Read More FIFTH person in my family to use DJs Available and specifically- Mike Petretti as the DJ. He goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable with your music choices and truly knows how to keep your guests on the dance floor. He also was really great when it came down to being at the wedding and keeping us informed of what was going to happen next. I would absolutely recommend this company as a DJ service. I also worked with Gene on the uplighting and he was extremely helpful, letting us try out multiple different colors before picking our favorite.

2016-12-05T20:14:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Amanda F

DJ Terry did an amazing job at our wedding on November 7th. We first met him over a year before the wedding and really felt he was a great fit for us. We talked to him again about a week before our wedding and he made us feel so at ease! We were unsure of the type of music to... Read More play during the reception but he listened to our concerns and suggestions and played a great mix of music! He had everyone out on the dance floor! Both young and old guests were dancing all night! I can't thank Terry enough for everything he did for us. He even set up our up-lighting which was perfect and exactly what we wanted. We are still receiving tons of compliments on our music! Thank you Terry for making our night even better than we could have imagined!

Made sure our guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kait A

Paul and DJs Available kept our guests dancing and made sure that there was a little something for everyone. They played most of the items on our “must play” list while also accommodating guest requests and taking great care to avoid our “do not play” artists. The only... Read More comment that my husband and I had was concerning the placement of some of the announcements to guests. This was a minor detail, however, and we would definitely use DJs Available again and highly recommend them for a fun wedding reception.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Suzanne B

DJ Terry is outstanding! He was very thorough at our consultation. He actively listened to our ideas and offered his professional opinions. On the day of the wedding, he, again, put us at ease. He read our crowd extremely well and played a great mix of music that spoke to... Read More guests of all ages. We received many compliments on the playlist. Thank you, Terry O!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jade W

We had a terrific experience with this entertainment company!! We booked DJ Mike Smooth who was very attentive in creating our playlist. He did an excellent job in making the party come alive. I could not have asked for a better experience. Although, he only plays clean music;... Read More no one notices while having the time of their life!! I would definitely recommend this entertainment company to any and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Yevette O

DJ's Available was the best! We had the wonderful Dj Bishop who was amazing , had the party dancing before we even started dinner. Our Wedding rocked, everyone is still talking about how much fun they had almost two months later! DJ's Available worked with me and Tina was all... Read More the ball from start to finish. I couldn't have been more happy! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Melissa L

Paul cole was our dj he did a great job! We wanted our dance floor packed and it stayed that way all night long. Before anyone knew it the night was over! He made the best announcements and kept everyone entertained !!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Jessica C

We had DJ Mike P for our wedding on April 8. He was awesome. So easygoing, and easy to talk to about what we wanted for our wedding music. Mike was so much fun and you can tell he loves his job. My husband and I are so happy with our decision to have DJ's Available as well as DJ... Read More Mike entertain us and our wedding guests!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Maureen M

Paul was our DJ for the night, and was incredible!! He had our guests on the dance floor the whole night!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Courtney M

We had a great experience with DJ's available. They came recommended by our caterer, and after attending one of their Bridal Showcases, we knew they were the right people to hire. Our DJ, Joe Moser, who came very specifically recommended, was THE MAN. Not only was he an... Read More excellent MC, but his ability to mix songs and keep the dance floor alive all night was amazing. We must have had 150 people consistently dancing for about 3 hours. I'm sure its difficult to work a crowd of people that range from 20-60 years old, but Joe did it. The most impressive thing is that he did this with a playlist of songs comprised almost entirely by my wife and I. Joe had people engaged, dancing, and laughing all night, and there's no limit of positive things we could say about him. Our wedding was perfect and Joe was a huge reason why. We also hired a photobooth through DJ's available. It was an inflatable, internally lit LED booth. The camera, printer, and social-media system worked so well that there was never a line for the Photo Booth. It was totally worth it. We wouldn't recommend using anyone other than DJ's available for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Dee C

All I have to say is DJ PAUL!!!! He's absolutely the best DJ I've ever come across and I've been to a lot of weddings and events with a DJ. My guests are even still telling me what a great job he did! DJ's Available as a whole were fantastic too. They're responsive and their... Read More pricing is exactly where it should be. We added a photo booth to our package and I was not disappointed. I highly recommend them as I continue to use them for events I throw yearly as well!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Andrew C

Our DJ was Joe Moser, and we would highly recommend him. It was awesome to find out he was an actual DJ and actually mixed music during the reception. That was a big surprise, and a lot of people were really impressed by that. He was great at keeping the party going though it... Read More did take him a while to play a slow song, but I honestly didn't mind and I don't think many people did either. The only complaints I have is that he didn't send our cut first dance song until the day before, I don't know if he had it done prior to that but that was kind of stressful waiting and eventually asking for him to send it when it was almost too late. My other complaint was that he didn't play the cake cutting song that we picked out and he never told us why he didn't. It honestly wasn't that big of a deal but it would have been nice to have been notified before hand that he wasn't going to play the song we picked out. Other then those two things he was a great DJ and really made the party fun and lively I would recommend him in a heartbeat, I would just suggest to be more on top of the music than we were with him.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Christina W

Terry O'Sullivan was the DJ at our wedding and we were thrilled with him! He answered all of our questions and email's in a timely response and he is extremely easy-going and personable. We had a mixture of generations at our reception and he helped everyone get on the dance... Read More floor...my 82 year old grand pop even got up to dance to the Cupid Shuffle! Everyone said what a great job he did and what an amazing time they had. Thank you, Terry!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Colleen H

DJ Joe was great! He exceeded our expectations. He kept the crowd, from young to old, going all night long! He played a great mix of music and 3 weeks later our guests are still raving about him. Thanks Joe for making our reception memorable.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Casey S

My experience with DJ's Available was absolutely wonderful. For my wedding, I really wanted music that both young and older guests would enjoy. It was important to me that all of my guests weren't sitting down and were actually dancing and having a good time. DJ Joe understood... Read More this and was able to create a great mix. The day of the wedding, he was there early and made sure everything was perfect for our special day. Couldn't be happier with this service.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kristy L

To anyone looking into DJ's available as a possible vendor I would say go for it! DJ Joe Moser did a fantastic job of getting the crowd on the dance floor. He knew how to be flexible and think of the spot for crowd pleasing music. My wedding party told me how professional he was... Read More even to them in explaining their entrances. He talked to my husband and I on the wedding day before the major festivities to ensure everything was correct. We were very pleased with the outcome!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kimberly H

Such a great company! All of my married friends local to NJ have used this company so I have experienced almost all of their Djs. My husband and I used Joe Moser and if he is available for your wedding BOOK HIM! He is truly talented and awesome to work with. I have never... Read More seen so many people on the dance floor throughout the entire reception than at our wedding! His music selection was fantastic and he was able to blend one song into the next so there was a great flow and he played music from almost every decade it felt like which all of our guests enjoyed.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kelly W

DJ's Available Sound and Light is an amazing company! From start to finish, everyone was professional and personable!! We contracted with DJ's Available for DJ services and later added up lighting for our reception, both were perfect. Our DJ, Mike P., was great from the start;... Read More he listened to our questions and answer them honestly and efficiently. We met with Mike P. to go over our song list, pick the colors for our up lighting, and the schedule of events for our reception. He listened to our ideas and allowed us to do things the way we wanted, but provided honest feedback/suggestions when necessary. All of our guests had such a great time and we have DJ's Available and DJ Mike P. to thank for that! In addition, DJ's Available services were reasonably priced. Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Theresa C

DJs Available was absolutely amazing! We only booked the DJ portion and we were not disappointed. We worked with DJ Mike who has been with the company for almost 30 years. He was so cool and down to earth and he knew exactly what he was doing, he even showed up an hour early to... Read More help with our ceremony music.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Heather S

DJ Mike was amazing. He was very accommodating with our schedule. Everyone had a great time as did Vinnie and I. We couldn't be more happier with Mike as our DJ. Thanks DJ's Available!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Keirston S

Definitely book with DJ's Available! As a bride you can be easily overwhelmed, they were on top of everything. Tina is amazing and will remind you to make a payment, select music, photo booth setups and up-lighting colors. My husband and I made very limited selections with our... Read More music we only asked for about 7 songs to be played, we wanted a mix of music from the 60's through Today's Hits and everything from R&B to Country, Terry O. did PHENOMENAL job, he was so good, the owner of the facility where we had our reception commented about how he has seen a lot of DJ's and Terry was one of the best. Terry taught line dances, took requests, and even had to deal with a few last minute changes to the bridal party order and he did it all with a big smile. I got nothing but compliments from every one that attended the reception.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Keirston S

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Samantha V

we absolutely loved our wedding dj, Paul Cole. Great music, had fun all night! thank you for a great wedding!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Adrienne O

Between our after-party and next-day brunch, I can't tell you how many people asked me "where did you find your DJ?" We started our search at one of DJ Available's presentation shows (which I highly recommend attending, it's fun for the grooms too!) and got to meet several DJs.... Read More They presented us a very reasonable offer and really made us put thought into the songs that will make up our special night. Throughout the process, Tina and Gene were amazing to work with -- Tina answered every single email within minutes and always made you feel like you were in great hands, while Gene took the time to show me varieties of uplighting color shades so we knew the right hue to pick. We chose DJ Paul Cole and I simply cannot tell you how thrilled we are with our decision. Paul kept our meeting entertaining and really put elements of 'us' into everything. He checked in a couple days before to talk the music choices and was understanding and even complimentary! He was on site early and just always so fun and easy to talk to. He incorporated so many of our suggestions while also having his own songs too that helped us have a blend that appealed to our different guests. His commentary, voice style, timing, obvious experience, and help with organizing the bridal party -- our day wouldn't have been the same without him. He also went out of his way to get the kids in our party excited, play their part, and learn a little magic. Paul thank you so, so much for a fantastic night. I know you've done a lot of weddings so it's very meaningful to see you still be excited and just so helpful with things running smoothly!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Danielle M

DJs Available was the perfect choice for our wedding! They really do an excellent job matching the playlist for the night to your personality and preferencs. It was so nice meeting with them ahead of time and leaving feeling confident there wouldnt be anything to worry about... Read More the night of the wedding. Joe kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night and guests haven't stopped talking about what a great time they had!

Tina Durbano

I am the owner/operator of DJ's Available along with my husband Gene Along with our staff our offices are open every day to help you plan your wedding and answer any questions!