First Class Service

Your wedding is perhaps the most important day of your life. Let DMC Livery Service make this very special day worry free with first class transportation service. Transportation for you and your guests can be one of the biggest headaches of your wedding planning process. At DMC Livery we strive to make it easier for you. We’re here to help you every step of the way coordinating a wedding limousine and shuttle services for your guests. Think outside of the box and book to your personality and budget. We have multiple vehicle options to best fit your needs and budget. At DMC Livery, the goal is to always exceed your expectations with ultimate comfort and of course professional uniformed chauffeurs that provide courtesy, reliability, and dependability.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

51 Main Street, South Paris, ME (207) 576-4750

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Rachel S

Working with DMC Livery was great. We got married at my in-laws’ farm and needed a complicated shuttle route to get all our guests to the wedding. DMC came through for us after our original shuttle plan fell apart fairly close to the date. They had plenty of shuttles to stop at... Read More multiple hotels and parking lots to pick up all of our guests and then navigated our steep driveway with ease. All in all (including a shuttle to get the bridal party to/from the rehearsal dinner 45 minutes away) they provided a great service at a great price and made things much easier for us!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Melynda H

I was so thankful to find DMC Livery Service when I needed to book a limo for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. The booking was super easy and very reasonably priced. They even sent me reminders leading up to the event. Our ride was quite enjoyable and memorable. Thank you!

Marc Chandler

I am one of the two owners of DMC Livery Service. I live locally to my business with my fiance Amanda and two dogs Zander and Willow. I love doing weddings because its so satisfying at the end of the day when the bride is so happy and her magical day, really was magical.