Hollywood Trained Makeup Artist Comes to YOU!!!

Hello and thank you for visiting my site and bridal portfolio. As a professional makeup artist and licensed Esthetician, the services I offer include airbrush and traditional makeup, eyelash extensions, tattoo coverage, face & body waxing, skin care facials and body treatments. I also partner with other vendors like hair stylists, photographers, florists, etc. to offer you a "one stop shopping" experience. Call today for a consultation. Let's Makeup with DMC!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Beauty

PO Box 11532, Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Destination Weddings! (312) 953-4182
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Matt K

To any bride searching for beauty services for your wedding day: please stop searching now, because I can't think of anyone better than DMC Makeup Artistry. Dana (makeup) and her partner Jina (hair) did such an amazing job on our hair and makeup. All the ladies looked so... Read More beautiful- our hair and makeup stayed perfectly the entire day, even through strong winds and many happy tears! :) Besides the wonderful job, it was a great help to have everything figured out logistically before the wedding. Prior to our wedding day, I met Dana and Jina for a hair/makeup trial, so we could figure out exactly the look we needed for the wedding. The evening of the trial, a very humid evening, I might add (for those summer brides), I had a rec league softball game: the style stayed intact even under those conditions! I also appreciated that we were able to pay for everything beforehand, just to keep it simple the day of the wedding. Dana is a true professional! The morning of the wedding, both Dana and Jina showed up early to get us ready. Everyone was very impressed at their level of efficiency, and how easy it was to relax before all the day's chaos started. It was worth every penny to not have to go somewhere for hair and makeup. Dana and Jina are a fantastic team! Thank you both for being a part of our day!

2016-10-23T21:46:57 Response from the vendor

Thank so much for the wonderful feedback! It literally gave me the warm and fuzzies :) We were so fortunate to be part of a great group of family and bridal party members that were so supportive of your special day. You are truly blessed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Mary E

Dana did an amazing job!! From the trial to the big day, she was professional, upbeat, fashionable, and efficient. When I had to cancel our trial because of a work conflict, Dana understood completely and quickly helped me reschedule to keep me on track for my wedding timeline.... Read More When she did my bridal trial, she showed me her different ideas and asked for my input. She showed me pictures of the celebrity inspirations she had based on what I had told her (Adele) and then she proceeded to beautify! Dana did a wonderful job with coordinating colors, doing a flawless airbrush on both my face and my upper arms to match, and making my eyes and lips pop with her incredible artistry. I would recommend her to any bride, bridal party, or mother of the bride/groom!!

2016-08-23T16:45:41 Response from the vendor

Wow, what great feedback! Thank you for responding to the survey request and yes, your schedule was pretty busy but I'm glad we were able to meet and do the trial. It's always preferred to minimize additional stress the day of the wedding and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Hiwot A

Dana did a SPECTACULAR job on my bridal makeup. I generally do not like the look of makeup on my face, but she utilized it in such a way to highlight my natural beauty, rather than covering it up. I was also nervous about pricing with a tight budget in mind and was pleasantly... Read More surprised at the very competitive pricing offered. The level of professionalism was astounding! For my consultation she showed up with a mock up drawing of makeup design based on my facial shape, skin tone and my requested makeup style. She took all of my ideas seriously and delivered a stunning bridal look. On top of it all, she showed up with the same level of pre-work (mock ups) when arriving to do the bridal party make up. She is a true PROFESSIONAL! Dana also was instrumental in setting up my bridesmaids with an excellent hairstylist, Jina. Jina and Dana kept us all entertained on the wedding day and made us feel extremely glamorous after their work was done. I am EXTREMELY happy with how my wedding day turned out and know it wouldn't have been as special without the beautiful work of Dana of DMC Makeup Artistry.

2016-08-23T16:41:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with us. We enjoy what we do but it all starts with the relationship you build with us. We always have the bride's best interest at heart and strive to match her vision. It was truly a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Mallory S

Dana was a huge part of my wedding day! Her team did an amazing job, everyone was so pleased with their looks. She made the entire process very easy from the trial to the day of, I was definitely less stress with her there as I knew it would be perfect!

2018-01-09T18:01:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! What a great way to start the New Year :) You and your girls were such a pleasure to work with and the transformation from "athlete to Belles of the Ball" for them was like it was meant... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Megan M

After a terrible experience with another wedding makeup artist, Dana and Jina were awesome! They truly care about what the client wants for their big day. They were even kind enough to do a second trial after I expressed concerns with my hair and makeup after the first trial. I... Read More can't tell you how much that meant! The day of the wedding they arrives promptly, and finished up in the time frame discussed. Myself and my ladies felt so beautiful and special on my wedding day.

2018-01-09T18:02:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the feedback and I'm glad we were able to "come to the rescue" for you! A wonderfully beautiful day for a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Maryna O

Dana did a terrific job covering up my black ink tattoo on my hip on the day of my bodybuilding competition. She perfectly matched the cover up makeup to my tan. The cover up doesnt smudge and stays put until you remove it with alcohol. Awesome job! Will be calling you again... Read More next year!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Winter D

I had the pleasure of having Dana do my makeup on several occasions, twice for a wedding and once for a photo shoot. Dana is very professional, knowledgeable and organized and she makes sure you are at ease and relaxed during the application process. She believes in the artistry... Read More of the makeup and she can do multiple looks such as daring/trendy or a more classical/traditional look. However, not matter what, she always puts the needs and desires of the client first. I would recommend Dana for bridal (men and women) as well as editorial! You will NOT be disappointed! She is truly one of the very best !

2017-10-10T17:04:38 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you for that great review! I'm very humbled by your feedback and appreciate the opportunity to continue working with you as your vendor of choice :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Heather M

Dana is wonderful to work with. Knowing that I wear minimal make-up, she helped address my concerns and gave me confidence to glam up for my daughter's wedding.

2017-10-10T17:03:44 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful day for a wedding that day! Thank you for the review and we appreciate your generosity and hospitality. You girls were so much fun :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sandra J

Working with Dana was an amazing experience. Dana is incredibly professional and talented, and has a fun personality. She was able to fit me in to her schedule after a bad trial experience with a different salon, and I could not have been happier to have been recommended to... Read More her. She made me look and feel beautiful. Dana simply enhanced my natural features. I felt and looked like myself, which was very important to me.

2017-09-18T08:40:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad I was able to capture the look and style you desired for your wedding. It was a pleasure meeting you and your mom and I hope the day was everything you hoped for. See you soon :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Emily C

I loved, loved Dana and Jina. Not only are their services incredible, but their personalities are awesome! They are both laid-back, easy to provide feedback to, and hilarious. They made us feel so at ease and comfortable on the big day. And of course, they also made us feel... Read More beautiful - my makeup and hair lasted until I passed out that night! I felt so confident and happy the entire day, thanks in large part to Dana and Jina. Thanks, ladies!!

2017-09-18T08:42:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great feedback! Yes, Jina and I make an unusual pairing but enjoy what we do and making our clients feel at ease. Thank you for allowing us to share in your special day :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Kata L

Dana understood exactly the kind of look I wanted. Particularly, I loved the lip color she selected for me. Everything about my makeup trial with Dana was perfect. Moreover, Dana is exceptionally kind and personable. I wish she could do my makeup every day!

2017-09-18T08:44:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and it's a pleasure working with such a beautiful bride both inside and out. Your family and bridal party rallied around you to make sure everything went smoothly. I can't wait to see the photos!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Carri P

Dana and Gina did our makeup and hair for our wedding this past weekend. They were absolutely wonderful. Very professional, super talented, patient, accommodating, prompt, and ran ahead of schedule. Everyone looked so beautiful and I am sure our photos are going to look amazing.... Read More I can't wait to see them. I would use them again in a heart beat and recommend them to everyone. They made my day so less stressful. They truly care about their clients and want your day to be special. I just can't say enough good things about them.

2017-09-18T08:46:09 Response from the vendor

Aww, thank you so much for the great feedback! Yes, we do care about our clients and want to make the day as effortless as possible for them. It was our pleasure to be part of this special day with you and your loved ones!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Katelyn D

Dana did a wonderful job for my bridal makeup trial and the day of our weeding! She was professional and upbeat - even while my fiance played video games in the living room. Dana offered advice on various looks for the big day and was patient with me and my indecisiveness. She's... Read More incredibly knowledgeable about skincare and what will work best for you. I would recommend Dana to everyone! The morning of the wedding day went perfectly!I received several compliments on the lipstick too! It might become a new staple for me. Thank you so much, Dana!

2017-08-19T23:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback and it's very much appreciated! You were such a joy to work with and receptive to my suggestions to help your skin look and feel its best. I look forward to continuing those facials with you :)

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Sara L

Dana is a true professional who is warm and friendly and brings out the best in your natural beauty. She is very knowledgeable about a variety of skincare and makeup products in order to provide a unique session just for you. I've contracted her makeup services on two... Read More separate occasions and was always pleased with the quality of service. I would highly recommend DMC Makeup Artistry if you want to look even more beautiful than you were before!

2017-08-19T23:34:53 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I try to ensure every bride receives my personal attention and knows that I'm listening to what she wants. Every bride deserves to look and feel their best and I strive to be informative and execute according to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jessica H

Dana did a FABULOUS job on my bridal make-up trial! She thoroughly took the time to understand my wants and needs (in regards to what was best for my skin) and nailed it might I add! I was most impressed when she suggested gray eyeliner, I usually use dark brown, when I asked... Read More why gray she said because of your eye color, it looks like your eyes can change color, which they definitely do based on emotion, tears, etc. Dana made me feel so beautiful and was very easy to talk to, which made me more comfortable expressing my concerns and wishes. I would definitely recommend her!!

2017-05-10T20:54:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback and trusting in me. That color looked great on you!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Lauren B

I had my hair and makeup trial for my wedding. Dana and Jina were great to work with. I gave them a few ideas of what I liked and they provided me with sketches and pictures of what they thought would work best for me. The hair and makeup trial started right on time and took... Read More about 2 hours which is exactly what they scheduled. Dana was awesome and answered all my questions right away. I would definitely recommend them to future brides. I can't wait for them to complete my look on my wedding day!

2017-05-10T20:53:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you and we can't wait to be part of your special day too! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Paige H

Dana & Jina were wonderful to me, my mother and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! They made us all look glamorous!

2016-10-30T21:28:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for selecting us as your vendor of choice for your special day! I hope you enjoyed the Chicago-style pizza :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jeralee B

Dana is the consummate professional of makeup artistry. From every step of the process so far through my makeup trial, she has been so organized, responsive, thoughtful, and detail-oriented. These are the things that put me at ease when planning a wedding with many other vendors... Read More to juggle! Before Dana did my makeup trial, we met for drinks and appetizers (her suggestion) to get to know each other and just talk over ideas and thoughts about makeup for the wedding. I hadn't even considered doing this, but I LOVED the idea, and immediately I knew I was going to love Dana, too. She listened to my preferences and came to the trial with three different makeup look options, all sketched out. I told you, she's a professional! Being indecisive as I am, she even did different looks on each eye so I could choose between two and really helped ultimately guide me towards the best look that will totally complement my dress, which she also asked for pictures of and considered when she was drawing up ideas. Dana even found the absolutely perfect shade of red lip stain. Even though I am usually terrified of bold lips, Dana made the whole look work and found the exact shade that looked just right without being garish. I admit I am picky when it comes to my makeup, and Dana listened very patiently and responded to each and every tweak we went through. I used my trial as my makeup for my bridal shower and was so happy with how pictures turned out. I am so excited to work with Dana again for the wedding!

2016-10-25T13:49:49 Response from the vendor

Outstanding! I'm so thankful for your feedback and that you were willing to trying something (RED LIP!, my fav) out of your comfort zone. When I sense that a bride may be uncomfortable, I try my best to put them at ease and answer any... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah M

Dana did a great job me and my whole bridal party looked beautiful. She was very easy to get ahold of through out the whole process and didn't mind having to add a couple of people on in the last week before my wedding. Overall it was a great experience and I would highly... Read More recommend her for any event.

2016-10-25T13:52:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you, your feedback means a lot to me! I'm pleased I could help make your day special and look forward to the pictures :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nicole S

Dana, you are amazing! Very professional, timely, knowledgeable in this field and a pleasure to be around. You found me and my bridal party an amazing hair stylist and went above and beyond to make my day special and stress-free. THANK YOU! -Nicole :)

2016-09-12T12:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback, Nicole! You had a busy schedule but I'm glad we were able to maintain communication and my team was able to provide you with great service and hair styles for you and the bridal party. Best wishes for your new... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Caitlin K

I am so thankful to have contacted DMC Makeup Artistry. I worked with Dana, for both my engagement pictures and wedding day look, and she did an amazing job. The makeup lasted for +12 hours and I couldn't be happier with the results. She is fully knowledgable of the latest... Read More trends of makeup and was able to help me choose what would be best for the big day. I highly recommend Dana to anyone who is in the Milwaukee Area!

2016-09-12T12:38:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our services for your Engagement and Wedding! You were a beautiful bride and I was honored to have been selected to share both days with you.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kathi H

Dana came to my home and did my make-up as wel as my best friend. Her attention to detail and the blending of colors is outstanding. I loved watching her artistry as she transformed my friend into a stunning glamour gal ;-) Then it was my turn. Dana worked her magic... Read More and not only made me look beautiful; but, I felt wonderful. When I look at my pictures I am grateful all the time for having Dana use her expertise in make -up application as well as the use of color to transform not only my friend but myself as well. Thank you Dana and I will use your talents again. A very grateful bride, Kathi K.

2016-07-26T09:36:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kathi for the feedback. It was such a pleasure working with your friend and of course, seeing you again! I'm grateful that you chose me to be part of your special day and you were absolutely stunning! Many blessings on your new future.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Artistry at its best. From soothing treatments to the unbelievable makeup, everything was stellar, professional and carefully crafted to make our special day even more memorable. DMC Makeup Artistry is not just another makeup artist, but truly a professional who has not only... Read More demonstrates the ability to execute her gift without directions, fulfils the highest expectations, all with the greatest personality, smile. Thank you, thank you for making our day even more special, and memorable forever.

2015-10-31T14:07:45 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you for those kind words! It's great that men also want to look and feel their best for their wedding so it was my pleasure to make that happen for you. No one could tell you were wearing makeup!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelli E

Dana was amazing! I met her through some friends that were talking about how awesome they looked for an event and luckily she was at the current event I was at so we had a chance to talk. Dana is very easy to work with and will make you look your best! We did a trail run and... Read More something was not exactly what I wanted so she listened and changed it! When I saw how awesome my engagement pictures turned out and also how long the makeup lasted, I had to use her for my wedding! She did makeup for 6 people including me and my mom. My mom was so excited and was bragging about how great she looked! My ladies all looked top notch and I was super pleased with my look! Dana will definitely be on my recommendation list and will be used for future events! Do not hesitate!

2015-10-29T12:28:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with you and your bridal party. The great thing about makeup is we can always change something you don't like. I strive hard to ensure the look a bride envisions for... Read Less Read More

Great service with a smile.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

They worked great as a team. They did hair and make up for my daughter the bride, the maid of honor and myself. They were fast, efficient and knew what they were doing. They even brought a sense of peace to the exciting day. I can't wait to see the pictures.

2015-09-28T15:22:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great feedback! We try very hard to provide a professional yet pleasant experience to our clients especially on the wedding day, when it can get very hectic. We appreciate your support of woman owned businesses and look forward to those amazing... Read Less Read More

Dana McIntosh

Dana McIntosh is a professional makeup artist skilled in traditional and airbrush techniques. To her, skin is the canvas and makeup is the accessory. For more than 10 years, Dana worked in cosmetics retail for Philosophy, Christian Dior, Chanel and Clarins. She has also worked in film, TV, theater, and has published work in Vogue Italia and Africa Vogue. When not on set, she works with blushing brides! Dana is very passionate about giving back to the community and is involved with several philanthropic efforts. "We are not on this planet just for ourselves."