Dmitry Shumanev Production

Southern California & Destination Weddings

Wedding Photography and Videography

Award winning Production Company, providing Wedding and Event Photography and Videography services locally, domestically and globally. Sharp, vibrant, timeless pictures, 4K professional cinema cameras, advanced game-changing technologies, unique and personal approach. We are experts in digital technologies, creative editing techniques and cinematographic photojournalistic imaging. We love challenge and respect traditions. We look forward to speaking with you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Southern California & Destination Weddings (310) 741-9294

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Thuy T

This will be a lengthy review but they deserve it: We could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer for my wedding at Malibu Rocky Oaks Last october. Dimitry and his team were very professional and truly experience which fully demonstrates in their resulting... Read More products. Your photos and video are consistent to what they have advertised on their website. They're also equipped with the latest gadgets like a drone (which we had for our wedding -- I highly recommend it if you have an outdoor wedding!). It's nice because your video is capture at all different angles. I'm also incredibly impressed that we were able to get our sneak peak pictures and video a day after a wedding! and because we live in another state, he had our final pictures and videos were nicely packaged and mailed to us. I'm recommending all of my California friends to Dimitry for their wedding, and if we're ever back in CA, we're coming to him for our anniversary shoot.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Ria L

Dmitry did a wonderful job for our wedding. He was our videographer/photographer and the pictures and video turned out beautiful! He is also very easy to work with and flexible, a true professional! We are truly grateful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Meagan P

Dmitry is such a talented, wonderful photographer! He took our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't have asked for anything better. During the engagements he made us feel super comfortable when we felt awkward. All pictures came out so amazing. His work is truly... Read More beautiful and I'm so glad I found him!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 elaheh r

I was the pickiest person when it came to choosing our wedding photographer, I Found Dmitry on my Instagram, one of the pages I was following posted a picture and tagged him on it, let me just say I can't thank that page enough for introducing me to this amazing photographer! He... Read More was sooo patient with us, we were late to our engagement shoot and he couldn't have been any more patient. He was soo dedicated to his job and he loves what he does which makes him even better. And the most important of all, this guy and his team and their work rock!!!! Our pictures are amazing! Haven't seen all of our wedding pictures yet but the little he posted was absolutely amazing! They are true professionals and they work very fast! He posted a teaser video of our wedding the next day!! I never write reviews but he deserves one! I can't thank you guys enough for capturing the most amazing moments of our lives! Definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Ali W

You should book Dmitry, now. He did our engagement photos and our wedding. His work is amazing. I've had so many people tell me they want his contact information for when they get married. He does a good job making sure the photos look natural instead of staged. He understands... Read More lighting. He responds to emails quickly. Highly, highly recommend. Oh, and did I mention 50 photos were edited by THE NEXT MORNING. He is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Nadia C

Words can not describe how impressed and THANKFUL I am to have hired Dmitry and his team for my wedding photo and video. Our wedding budget was not large and I started to become disheartened that I wouldn't find someone to the calibre that I had seen in LA. As we had such a... Read More picturesque venue in Malibu Rocky Oaks, I wanted someone who could pull off the breathtaking shots I had seen online. I WAS COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED by the results. Dmitry was a dream to work with. Our package included an engagement shoot, for which we had photo and video, the result was just amazing. His team were so fun to work with, and flexible, allowing an experience and end product that my husband and I felt a connection with. He was so open to all my input with regards to specific shots/moments I wanted on the wedding day, and was so professional, and also calming to be around. With both the engagement shoot and wedding, we had some photos AND video that we could admire and share the very next day. I really don't know HOW he has the time to edit them in such a short space of time. Having an interest in photography myself, the Video/Photo element of the wedding was very important to me, and I am so PLEASED that I didn't go for some of the other photographers who were more expensive, as now looking at their pictures, they aren't as good as Dmitry!! I can not recommend him enough. He has packages to suit every budget and requirement. Please enquire if you are looking for a photographer. You will NOT REGRET IT!!!!