Dmitry Shumanev Production

Southern California & Destination Weddings

Wedding Photography and Videography

Dmitry Shumanev Production, a Los Angeles based Production Company with nearly a decade of experience serving clients locally, nationally and globally. Our motto, prioritizing excellent service through personal connection. With a focus on Wedding Photography and Videography, we deliver polished well- edited products on time and as promised. Cutting edge technology put to inventive use! Our team of award-winning professionals employs state-of-the- art digital photo, 4K video and audio technology. A custom creative approach for any union. An array of cultural ceremonies and traditions our specialty. With the guarantee of a ‘sneak-peek’ video paired with 25-50 professionally edited images within a few days; near-immediate captures to share with family and friends over social media or in perso

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Southern California & Destination Weddings (310) 741-9294

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 O W

I can't say enough about these guys! Dmitry and his entire crew showed in full force ready for a challenge. My wedding venue was pretty vast and it seemed as if the crew was hidden in every corner of the grounds, snapping photos, shooting videos, and flying the drone! They were... Read More extremely professional, organized, friendly and attentive. Exactly what you would hope for. Within less than 24 hours after my wedding, I had the most amazing, theatrical, artistic video that was sent to me to share with friends and family. I can't describe in words how perfect the video was and how much emotion it pulls out of people when I show it to them. These guys have an eye for details, for moments that you don't even know they are capturing...but they are. I would highly recommend them to everyone, and I'm already doing so to my friends looking for crews. I couldn't be happier and more satisfied. Can't wait to see with the final film will look like, but given the sneak peek, I'm in for a treat!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Stephanie S

Dmitry had been the photographer/videographer for my sisters wedding and it was all so amazing I hired him as well. I 110% recommend his services! My husband and I are not used to our pictures being taken but he made it all fun and we were not disappointed! Every picture was... Read More stunning the video teaser made our wedding look so magical and Dmitry and his whole crew is so professional and easy to work with. With Dmitry theres no doubt you will get every photo you want and every moment will be captured. I had no stress at all that day because I knew they wouldn't miss a thing! So he's not only a top notch photographer but a top notch guy.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alena G

We were extremely exited about Dmitry and his team shooting our wedding , as we heard a lot about these guys from several Weddings Planners and other vendors. It was an amazing hassle free experience from inquiry- to delivery.. They were very professional, on top of their... Read More game, right on schedule, making sure they will catch every moment and every detail. We got an incredible Teaser the next day that looked like a high end Movie Trailer or commercial, our family and friends were beyond impressed! 4k pictures and slow motion made us look like movie stars! Couldn't be happier with Dmitry, his hard work, great attitude and our stunning Wedding photos and Videos!!! Thank you so much!! Would definitely recommend this company and use them for our upcoming family shoots.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Masha K

Simply The Best team! Dmitry and his crew are definitly on top of their game! They turned our smallest wedding into a biggest fairy tail. Very professional and knowledgable. The whole filming experience was so easy and plesant, made us feel like super stars! :) And ofcourse the... Read More most exciting part is getting the movie back. What can i say, simply stunning. They were able to capture every important detail and every precious moment of our big day. We are very pleased with the choice if cinematography!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Chris L

Dmitry and his crew were absolutely AMAZING. My husband and I chose Dmitry because of his creative eye and he did not disappoint! Our photos were everything we could have asked for! We were initially not going to have video of our wedding and BOY WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN A BIG... Read More REGRET. The video is outstanding! The video had friends and family talking for days - true movie quality and amazing editing. Everyone at the wedding was amazed at the work ethic of the entire team making sure they got that perfect shot. I can't say enough good things about Dmitry and his crew - I HIGHLY recommend that you book this group - you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Boris M

Dmitry and his team are absolutely awesome! I was extremely impressed with their work ethic and dedication to make sure they capture the most important moments of the wedding. They dress accordingly and are very polite. Everyone loves the photos & video of our wedding. Thanks a... Read More lot Dmitry!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Grace A

Dmitry and his team were incredible during our wedding planning process, up to beyond the day itself. Dmitry was so open to our ideas about what we wanted to capture for the day, and our filmmaker the day-of was patient, kind, and captured more than we could have imagined. All... Read More the small moments between our family and friends. We would hire them again in an instant, as they truly are at the top of their game.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 George A

Dmitry and his team did both photography and videography for our wedding. They worked well with as a team and where creative with shot locations and angles. The quality of their work was fantastic! Our friends and family love the photos and video. Job well done. Thank you... Read More Dmitry!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Alice Y

If I can add a diamond on top of the five stars, Dmitry and his team absolutely deserve it! We stared hiring Dmitry for our engagement photo session. My fiancé, husband now, was shy and felt extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera. We did not really know what to expect.... Read More During the shooting, Dmitry was very friendly. He has such an incredible personality that making people feeling safe, relax, and enjoying being around him. We had a great time. We received the photos two weeks later. It was a real "WOW". The photos came out amazing. He vividly captured the love, joy, fun, and all of the go in a natural storytelling way. I would definitely recommend Dmitry and his team to everyone. Five stars - plus a diamond. :)

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 beatrice y

Dmitry and his team did both the photography and videography for our wedding, May 27th! I can talk about Dmitry's qualities and talents for days. He made every moment of our special day so perfect, and he captured exactly what we envisioned when we were looking for our wedding... Read More photographer! We did not have to think about anything....Dmitry guided us through the day, in a way that made us feel like we were just hanging out with friends! But at the same time, his level of professionalism is top notch....navigating us, our friends and family and the entire venue so seamlessly! The results speak for themselves....these are not just wedding photos and video, this is art! Please do not look further....book Dmitry Shumanev for any of your photography and videography needs! It will be the best decision you will make!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Thuy T

This will be a lengthy review but they deserve it: We could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer for my wedding at Malibu Rocky Oaks Last october. Dimitry and his team were very professional and truly experience which fully demonstrates in their resulting... Read More products. Your photos and video are consistent to what they have advertised on their website. They're also equipped with the latest gadgets like a drone (which we had for our wedding -- I highly recommend it if you have an outdoor wedding!). It's nice because your video is capture at all different angles. I'm also incredibly impressed that we were able to get our sneak peak pictures and video a day after a wedding! and because we live in another state, he had our final pictures and videos were nicely packaged and mailed to us. I'm recommending all of my California friends to Dimitry for their wedding, and if we're ever back in CA, we're coming to him for our anniversary shoot.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Ria L

Dmitry did a wonderful job for our wedding. He was our videographer/photographer and the pictures and video turned out beautiful! He is also very easy to work with and flexible, a true professional! We are truly grateful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Meagan P

Dmitry is such a talented, wonderful photographer! He took our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't have asked for anything better. During the engagements he made us feel super comfortable when we felt awkward. All pictures came out so amazing. His work is truly... Read More beautiful and I'm so glad I found him!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 elaheh r

I was the pickiest person when it came to choosing our wedding photographer, I Found Dmitry on my Instagram, one of the pages I was following posted a picture and tagged him on it, let me just say I can't thank that page enough for introducing me to this amazing photographer! He... Read More was sooo patient with us, we were late to our engagement shoot and he couldn't have been any more patient. He was soo dedicated to his job and he loves what he does which makes him even better. And the most important of all, this guy and his team and their work rock!!!! Our pictures are amazing! Haven't seen all of our wedding pictures yet but the little he posted was absolutely amazing! They are true professionals and they work very fast! He posted a teaser video of our wedding the next day!! I never write reviews but he deserves one! I can't thank you guys enough for capturing the most amazing moments of our lives! Definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Ali W

You should book Dmitry, now. He did our engagement photos and our wedding. His work is amazing. I've had so many people tell me they want his contact information for when they get married. He does a good job making sure the photos look natural instead of staged. He understands... Read More lighting. He responds to emails quickly. Highly, highly recommend. Oh, and did I mention 50 photos were edited by THE NEXT MORNING. He is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Nadia C

Words can not describe how impressed and THANKFUL I am to have hired Dmitry and his team for my wedding photo and video. Our wedding budget was not large and I started to become disheartened that I wouldn't find someone to the calibre that I had seen in LA. As we had such a... Read More picturesque venue in Malibu Rocky Oaks, I wanted someone who could pull off the breathtaking shots I had seen online. I WAS COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED by the results. Dmitry was a dream to work with. Our package included an engagement shoot, for which we had photo and video, the result was just amazing. His team were so fun to work with, and flexible, allowing an experience and end product that my husband and I felt a connection with. He was so open to all my input with regards to specific shots/moments I wanted on the wedding day, and was so professional, and also calming to be around. With both the engagement shoot and wedding, we had some photos AND video that we could admire and share the very next day. I really don't know HOW he has the time to edit them in such a short space of time. Having an interest in photography myself, the Video/Photo element of the wedding was very important to me, and I am so PLEASED that I didn't go for some of the other photographers who were more expensive, as now looking at their pictures, they aren't as good as Dmitry!! I can not recommend him enough. He has packages to suit every budget and requirement. Please enquire if you are looking for a photographer. You will NOT REGRET IT!!!!