Relax...Let us handle the details

Experience Wilmington's premiere Wedding Planning & Design Company. We want you to enjoy your Big Day and celebrate with your family and friends. Let us handle the details and make your vision come to fruition... We have the pleasure of working with the best vendors in the area, making the decisions a breeze. Amy and her team want your perfect day to be perfectly you. We want to know what inspires you, your creative process. With this information and our expertise, we design every aspect of your wedding to reflect your vision. The planning process can be both exciting and overwhelming... We work closely with each bride to bring her vision to life and to exceed every expectation. We approach each event with fresh creativity and enthusiasm! We love to watch you say "I Do".....

Southeast Coast and Nationwide (910) 477-0157

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Amy Soderena Frazier

“I’ve been planning events since I attended my first party...I obsess about the smallest details and love dramatic responses, who doesn’t, right? Every client I work with is an opportunity for a fresh, new adventure. An adventure with all the bells and whistles! After having my first daughter, I started event planning on my own for friends and family and fell in love with the process. Listening is one of my highest priorities when starting a working relationship with my clients. Getting to know you and your tastes are essential.