Dolce Bakery

$$ - Affordable

25 huguenot ave, Charleston, SC

So yummy

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Wesley D

Michelle was great to work with. We had a smaller cake and then did cookies, tarts, and shot glass desserts. Going in to the initial discussion, we had some ideas for the specific flavors but were lost with others. Michelle provided excellent suggestions and delivered AMAZING desserts. Everything was gone quite quickly, and everyone commented on how delicious everything was, I didn’t even get to try some of the items!

Beautiful cake and tastes great!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Megan D

Michelle was great to work with. My cake far exceeded my expectations in looks and taste. It was so beautiful I didn't want to cut it!!

Cupcakes for casual IOP wedding

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Sara R

Michelle was awesome to work with and gave me exactly what I asked for. We had three different types of cupcakes: hummingbird, chocolate, and spanish vanilla. We had our 6" cutting cake made out of the spanish vanilla too. Everything had whipped buttercream icing. The icing isn't as sweet as I usually like it, but I tend to overdo it with the sugar and everyone else loved them. She did the decorations for the cutting cake just like I asked for and the price was reasonable. Cupcakes were delivered on time and in good condition.

Great Gluten Free!

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Cindy M

Very professional and very tasty Gluten Free cake and cookies. The decoration were perfect... very talented.

Wedding Cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Krystal K

Michelle did an amazing job on our wedding cupcakes. She really listened to what we wanted and added her expert opinion as well. The cupcakes ended up being much bigger then I thought but that wasn't a problem because we had enough left over to give to some of our guests as well. She also made us a mini cake to top the tower with and it looked and tasted amazing. She also made our 4 leaf clover groomscake which turned out looking so real everyone loved it. Would defiantly use her again not only from the quality standpoint but because she is willing to work with any budget!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Tiffany F

Michelle did a marvelous job. I gave her little to work with and her end product was amazing. It tasted awesome too. Thanks!

TO Dolce Bakery