Wedding Cakes and Custom Dessert Tables

Dolce Designs creates unique, modern, and innovative wedding cakes for a wide variety of styles. Whether you love the rustic look or the super modern clean lines, Dolce Designs will work with you to design and create a beautiful cake that you will absolutely love. We offer everything from flawless hand crafted fondant, to delicious fluffy buttercream, as well as beautiful naked cakes. Our cake designs have been featured in many of the top wedding blogs including Green Wedding Shoes, Junebug Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Rustic Wedding Chic, Burnett's Boards, Cake Geek, The Perfect Palette, Wedding Chicks, and Houston Brides Magazine. Voted Top 18 Best Wedding Cake Baker in Houston 2016 by Expertise.com.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Maha K

I've worked with several bakers for extravagant cakes (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) in the past, and none of them compare to Jesi! Her work and creativity is truly on another level! She genuinely wants to give her clients the best she can, and she pays great attention to... Read More detail while going beyond to make it even more beautiful than imagined. For my wedding, Jesi created a chandelier cake that hung upside down with a fairytale themed design- it was truly a dream come true! Ever since my wedding, I've ordered about 6 more cakes from Jesi (and my wedding was in Jan 2017) and each one was perfect and incredibly delicious. Any of my friends who have had her cake at my wedding will still ask where its from and say its the best cake they've ever had. I'll continue to always get my cakes from Jesi :) and I would absolutely recommend going to her only- no need to shop around for other cake vendors!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

Jesi made our wedding cake dream come true. It was absolutely PERFECT! She was very easy to work with and very accommodating. I definitely recommend her to all future brides! I enjoyed our wedding cake so much, I had to contact her a year later to make our ONE year Anniversary... Read More cake. :) Thank you, JESI!!! <3.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Rachel A

Jesi was amazing and I will definitely be asking her to make other cakes for me in the future. With that being said, I would definitely recommend her to all brides! She was so sweet and responded to emails within 24 hours (which unfortunately I cannot say the same for other... Read More vendors) sometimes even within the hour. I also cannot express how much I loved her delicious cakes! We got chocolate with strawberry frosting for some tiers and vanilla with lavender frosting. Lavender is one of my favorite flavors though not very common so I was thrilled to have it! Jesi was the only vendor I even went to the tasting for because I immediately knew I wanted her to make our cake! I do not regret my decision at all for not shopping around for other cake vendors because she is honestly the best! She was responsive, thorough, professional, and very friendly. Anyone who books her definitely won't regret it!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Bryan B

I searched online for naked cakes in Houston and Dolce Designs had the best pictures. Jesi was great. She understood my vision and was so helpful with her own creative ideas which gave me the most beautiful vow renewal cake. All of her organic ingredients wowed me; and my... Read More guests are still raving about how beautiful and delicious my naked cake was. She baked fresh cupcakes in the flavors I requested to try for the tasting and even let me take the extras home to "share" with hubby. Whenever I have a wedding to plan, I always suggest her cakes to my brides. Jesi is a true professional and talented pastry chef!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Madison T

Jesi was incredible to work with. On top of being so talented, she is just so sweet! From the initial meeting to the wedding, and all the in-betweens, we didn't have a single complaint. Our cake was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined, and not to mention ABDOLUTELY... Read More delicious! Highly highly highly recommend Dolce Designs for all the sweet events in your life! Thanks, Jesi!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tamarah S

Absolutely love working with Dolce Designs! Her attention to detail are impeccable and her artistry is one of kind. I will always send my clients to Jesi because I know they are in good hands with her expertise and skill of cake baking/decorating.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Brittany A

Jesi is AMAZING! From start to finish she was able to capture my vision and excecute it perfectly! I am so happy I came across her website because I could not have asked for a better match. The lemon cake with blackberry icing was my favorite of the three flavor combos we chose... Read More :). Thank you so much, Jesi, for being such a kind and caring business owner and for making our wedding the sweetest! I wish i could post a picture here so everyone can see how gorgeous my cake was!

2017-05-25T10:25:47 Response from the vendor

Aww Erin! Thanks SO much for this amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I'm so happy you liked everything! All the best to you and your husband! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Michelle L

Dolce Designs did my wedding cake last March. It's been over a year and hiring Jesi was still one of my best decisions I made for our wedding. Jesi is always so professional, friendly and down to earth. We did one tasting with only her and made up our minds. Our wedding cake was... Read More exactly how I wanted it to look and our guests raved about the cake all night and even now ( a year later). Since our initial tasting, I've ordered a special occasion cake, our wedding cake, and several birthday cakes from Jesi. Basically, any chance I get to order a cake, I contact her. Hands down, better cake than you can get anywhere else at a reasonable price. Design wise, her pictures speak for themselves. Every single one looks beautiful. Her cake is moist and not overly sweet which I LOVE. It keeps so well even after freezing, we've frozen several leftover cakes. In fact, I normally order one size up, just so we have a bit more to keep for ourselves. They taste just as good even after a few months in the freezer. Just make sure you keep as much air out as you can when you pack the cake. My husband and I don't even have big sweet tooth, but her cakes are the exception. I can't say enough good things about Jesi. She's always a pleasure to talk to and extremely talented in what she does. Can't wait until my next order!

2017-04-08T13:40:55 Response from the vendor

Michelllleeeeeee! Oh my goodness thank you so much for this amazing review! I'm so grateful for clients like you! I love working with you and I will always be happy to make you cakes! You are the sweetest! Xoxo

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jamie D

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake.... Dolce Design is soo creative, talented and easy to work with!

2017-05-25T10:26:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! All the best to you! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 R N

Jesi made the most beautiful cake. It was a four tiered masterpiece. We absolutely loved it. It was also as delicious as it was beautiful. We can't thank Jesi enough for her suggestions and craftsmanship. We will definitely get another cake from her in the future.

2017-05-25T10:26:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!! I appreciate it so much!All the best <3 xoxo

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Stephanie L

I was in search of the perfect naked wedding cake for our October wedding and Jesi's was the perfect choice for us! She was very accommodating and was able to give us a carrot and pumpkin spice cake with cinnamon frosting. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious! We even had... Read More several guests ask us where the cake was from! If I ever need another cake for an event I will definitely be returning to Jesi!

2017-05-25T10:27:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you and your guests liked it <3 All the best! xoxo

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Nicole L

Jesi was very accommodating and professional throughout the process. She was also good about keeping in communication with me. Not only did the cake look beautiful, but it was delicious. She arrived the day of the wedding in plenty of time before our start for set up-she... Read More even took the time to do additional decorating of the the cake with flowers we had on hand. She was amazing as was her cake!

2017-02-08T12:32:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Nicole!! It was a pleasure working with you! You are both so amazing and down to earth, working with you was a dream! I wish you both and the kiddos all the happiness in the world! Take care! xoxo

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Ruby D

I cannot thank Jesi enough for the gorgeous cake she provided for my wedding on 1/7/17. She is amazingly talented and such a pleasure to work with. It only took one meeting for Jesi to know exactly what I wanted from my dream cake. My cake was so beautiful that wedding guests... Read More thought a few tiers were fake! I will definitely be using her again and I cannot recommend her enough!

2017-01-14T18:34:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ruby!! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy that You loved the cake! All the best to you and your husband! Stay in touch! Xoxo

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Megan H

Best cakes ever!! They were absolutely delicious. Jesi is so talented and a joy to work with!

2017-01-14T18:35:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo much Megan!! Thank you for trusting me with your cakes, it was my honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you both!! Xoxo

Jesi Celeita

I love to design unique and beautiful cakes and find endless inspiration in the world around me. I have been baking for almost three decades and am constantly dreaming up amazing new flavors to try and beautiful designs. I would be honored to create your dream cake for your special day!