Wedding Cakes and Custom Dessert Tables

Dolce Designs creates unique, modern, and innovative wedding cakes for a wide variety of styles. Whether you love the rustic look or the super modern clean lines, Dolce Designs will work with you to design and create a beautiful cake that you will absolutely love. We offer everything from flawless hand crafted fondant, to delicious fluffy buttercream, as well as beautiful naked cakes. Our cake designs have been featured in many of the top wedding blogs including Green Wedding Shoes, Junebug Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Rustic Wedding Chic, Burnett's Boards, Cake Geek, The Perfect Palette, Wedding Chicks, and Houston Brides Magazine.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Ruby D

I cannot thank Jesi enough for the gorgeous cake she provided for my wedding on 1/7/17. She is amazingly talented and such a pleasure to work with. It only took one meeting for Jesi to know exactly what I wanted from my dream cake. My cake was so beautiful that wedding guests... Read More thought a few tiers were fake! I will definitely be using her again and I cannot recommend her enough!

2017-01-14T18:34:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ruby!! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy that You loved the cake! All the best to you and your husband! Stay in touch! Xoxo

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 R N

Jesi made the most beautiful cake. It was a four tiered masterpiece. We absolutely loved it. It was also as delicious as it was beautiful. We can't thank Jesi enough for her suggestions and craftsmanship. We will definitely get another cake from her in the future.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Stephanie L

I was in search of the perfect naked wedding cake for our October wedding and Jesi's was the perfect choice for us! She was very accommodating and was able to give us a carrot and pumpkin spice cake with cinnamon frosting. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious! We even had... Read More several guests ask us where the cake was from! If I ever need another cake for an event I will definitely be returning to Jesi!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Nicole L

Jesi was very accommodating and professional throughout the process. She was also good about keeping in communication with me. Not only did the cake look beautiful, but it was delicious. She arrived the day of the wedding in plenty of time before our start for set up-she... Read More even took the time to do additional decorating of the the cake with flowers we had on hand. She was amazing as was her cake!

2017-02-08T12:32:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Nicole!! It was a pleasure working with you! You are both so amazing and down to earth, working with you was a dream! I wish you both and the kiddos all the happiness in the world! Take care! xoxo

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Megan H

Best cakes ever!! They were absolutely delicious. Jesi is so talented and a joy to work with!

2017-01-14T18:35:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo much Megan!! Thank you for trusting me with your cakes, it was my honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you both!! Xoxo

Jesi Celeita

I love to design unique and beautiful cakes and find endless inspiration in the world around me. I have been baking for almost three decades and am constantly dreaming up amazing new flavors to try and beautiful designs. I would be honored to create your dream cake for your special day!