Wedding Cakes and Custom Dessert Tables

Dolce Designs creates unique, modern, and innovative wedding cakes for a wide variety of styles. Whether you love the rustic look or the super modern clean lines, Dolce Designs will work with you to design and create a beautiful cake that you will absolutely love. We offer everything from flawless hand crafted fondant, to delicious fluffy buttercream, as well as beautiful naked cakes. Our cake designs have been featured in many of the top wedding blogs including Green Wedding Shoes, Junebug Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Rustic Wedding Chic, Burnett's Boards, Cake Geek, The Perfect Palette, Wedding Chicks, and Houston Brides Magazine. Voted Top 18 Best Wedding Cake Baker in Houston 2016 by Expertise.com.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Michelle M

I got married in June 2017 and I absolutely loved working with Jesi, the owner of Dolce Designs, to make the cake for my wedding! I honestly did not know much about the process and Jesi was so patient with me, emailing ideas back and forth. She is sweet and has a fun... Read More personality, so working with her was stress free! She offered a tasting and my husband and I immediately fell in love with her cake! I am not a cake person, but hers are simply amazing. The cake is light and the icing just melts in your mouth. At least that is what our wedding guests were saying and we have to agree with them! She offers so many cake flavors and we ended up choosing different flavors for each tier of our cake. I was worried about my naked cake drying out by the time of the reception, but that never happened! Jesi took the time to make sure the flowers on the cake were just right and she set up our cake table using various cake stands to hold our assorted cupcakes. It turned out better than I could have imagined! We are so grateful that we chose to use Dolce Designs and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding cake! Thank you, Jesi! We are so grateful to have worked with you!

2017-07-28T09:16:08 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks so much girly for this awesome review! I loved working with you!! Thank you for being so kind and such an amazing person! And I forgot to thank you for what I found in the box with the cakestands! :) I'm so happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Maha K

I've worked with several bakers for extravagant cakes (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) in the past, and none of them compare to Jesi! Her work and creativity is truly on another level! She genuinely wants to give her clients the best she can, and she pays great attention to... Read More detail while going beyond to make it even more beautiful than imagined. For my wedding, Jesi created a chandelier cake that hung upside down with a fairytale themed design- it was truly a dream come true! Ever since my wedding, I've ordered about 6 more cakes from Jesi (and my wedding was in Jan 2017) and each one was perfect and incredibly delicious. Any of my friends who have had her cake at my wedding will still ask where its from and say its the best cake they've ever had. I'll continue to always get my cakes from Jesi :) and I would absolutely recommend going to her only- no need to shop around for other cake vendors!

2017-06-26T12:14:51 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks so much I so appreciate your kind words! You and Hanzila are such amazing people and I'm so glad I got to make your dream cake! Thanks so much girly! See you soon! :) xoxo

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Rachel A

Jesi was amazing and I will definitely be asking her to make other cakes for me in the future. With that being said, I would definitely recommend her to all brides! She was so sweet and responded to emails within 24 hours (which unfortunately I cannot say the same for other... Read More vendors) sometimes even within the hour. I also cannot express how much I loved her delicious cakes! We got chocolate with strawberry frosting for some tiers and vanilla with lavender frosting. Lavender is one of my favorite flavors though not very common so I was thrilled to have it! Jesi was the only vendor I even went to the tasting for because I immediately knew I wanted her to make our cake! I do not regret my decision at all for not shopping around for other cake vendors because she is honestly the best! She was responsive, thorough, professional, and very friendly. Anyone who books her definitely won't regret it!

2017-10-16T21:44:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rachel! I loved working with you too, you are a sweetheart! All the best to you both! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Leah W

We loved our cakes!!!!! They tasted so good! They turned out so beautiful even my husband’s grooms cake! Thank you so much Jesi!

2017-10-16T21:46:09 Response from the vendor

YAY! I'm so glad you liked them! The groomsmen were all inspecting the cheese wedge and giving me the thumbs up (phew) lol! I loved working with you! All the best to you and Gene! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Afua A

Beautiful and delicious, I'm so glad I worked with Jesi for my cake. She is a blessed baker, you will love your cake!

2017-10-16T21:47:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Afua!It was a pleasure working with you! All the best <3 xoxo

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Vi T

I and my husband got married in February, 2017. I was so glad that I met Jesi, the owner of Dolce Designs. She was professional, responsive, very pleasant to work with and patient in helping us brainstorm the perfect cake for our wedding. We absolutely loved our wedding cake. I... Read More would definitely refer her to all the brides and ask for her service in the future.

2017-10-16T21:48:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Vi! I truly appreciate it! I LOVED working on your cake! (and the golf cake too of course! it was so much fun). All the best to you both!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Laura R

My husband and I were married in March of 2017. I did some research on Houston Bakers using theknot.com and stumbled upon Jesi's company Dolce Designs. We met with her to do a consultation and tasting during the week. She was so flexible when it came to scheduling (my husband &... Read More I have crazy work schedules). We picked a few icing and cake flavors to try and even sampled more than that. Jesi was so sweet and easy to work with. Honestly the biggest selling point for me was her talent. I loved our wedding cake! It was exactly like I pictured it. I remember being so excited and anxious the day of the wedding to actually see everything in its place. There were absolutely no surprises when it came to the design of our cake, it was perfect! I started following her instagram page and can't wait for the excuse to work with her again. You can't go wrong with Dolce Designs!

2017-10-16T21:51:23 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks so much for the sweet review! I will never forget how gorgeous your wedding was!! It was truly a dream team of vendors and everything was absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for trusting me with your cake! :) I wish you both all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Taylor A

I got married in July of 2017 and Jesi did a gorgeous job on our cake. I am gluten intolerant, but that didn’t stop Jesi from making us an absolutely delicious and beautiful cake. We did regular (not gluten free) for the first two tiers and gluten free for the top tier. We got... Read More lots of compliments on how amazing it looked and tasted. I was shocked at how affordable she was too (all you brides out there know that it’s rare to find a genuinely good deal). Jesi is the real deal.

2017-10-16T21:53:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Taylor! I loved meeting you guys and getting to make your cake! I wish you both all the best! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Victoria P

Where do I begin with Jesi?! She made this process as smooth as it could possibly be! She was professional, kind, and helpful throughout our emailing, and even better in person! My new hubby is gluten intolerant, and she was so quick to accommodate to that! We had 3 different... Read More cake flavors at our wedding from her, and everyone raved about how delicious they all were! I'll definitely be using her again for any future need for a cake! :)

2017-10-16T21:54:28 Response from the vendor

Aww shucks, you are just the sweetest and I loved working with you! Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. All the best to you both!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jessica L

Dolce Designs is just absolutely amazing!! Jesi came highly recommended to us by a friend who had raved to me about her! After my fiance and I did a tasting we knew she was perfect for our wedding. Her cakes are incredibly delicious and she has a wide range of flavors to chose... Read More from. The best part is how beaitufully she decorates your cake, it was like out of a magazine! So many of our guests said it was the best wedding cake they've ever tasted! Thank you Dolce Designs for making our special day perfect!

2017-10-16T21:56:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Jess for taking the time to write this amazing review. I greatly appreciate it! I loved working with you and it makes me so happy to know you loved your cake! I wish you both all the best!! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Bianca R

Where do I start?! Jesi is amazing. Jesi made my cake for my Sept 2017 wedding and it surpassed all my expectations! Jesi delivered the cake on time, added flowers for me...not to mention the cake was beautiful and moist! Jesi proved to be an ease to work with...so much so that... Read More Jesi made the cake for my bridal shower, and for my daughter's birthday - 2 years in a row. She is officially my "cake lady" and she never disappoints!

2017-10-16T21:58:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Bianca! I'm here when you need me girly! Hopefully I'll be making your baby girl's wedding cake one day :) Thanks so much for the wonderful review! xoxo

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Diana W

Jesi with Dolce Designs made the wedding cake for my March 2017 wedding. I could not be more thrilled with the outcome. The "naked cake" Jesi designed was stunning and tasted amazing. We chose a three tiered, vanilla cake, with different flavors of icing on each layer. Our... Read More wedding guests raved about taste of each tier. I plan to use Dolce Designs for all of my future cake and dessert needs. Thank you Jesi for creating a masterpiece for my big day!

2017-08-18T09:25:17 Response from the vendor

Hi Diana! Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm so happy youloved your cake :) I wish you and hubby all the best! xoxo

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Isabel A

I cannot say enough great things about Jess and how wonderful she was to work with! As a one woman show she does amazing work and people raved about our wedding cake after the wedding! She does a lot of fun flavors and even let us borrow a cake stand last minute free of charge!... Read More She was super helpful!

2017-10-16T22:00:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Isabel! I'm sorry it took me so long to thank you for the review! I couldn't figure out who was leaving them because the page wouldn't show me the names. LOL. It was awesome working with you, you are the sweetest!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Farah L

I cannot believe Dolce Designs does not have more reviews! Jesi is so easy to work with and such a sweet and caring person. She made the entire process so easy and fun! Everything from reaching out to tasting and delivery was just perfect. We ordered 3 cakes, two naked tiered... Read More cakes and one Texas-shaped groom's cake (this one was my favorite). All 3 were the best cakes I have ever had, seriously. I am not a huge cake fan, usually because I find the icing artificial and too sweet. Not Jesi's cakes. Each cake was fresh and perfectly balanced. It is obvious that she takes pride in her work and uses quality ingredients. If you're in the market for a cake, Jesi is your girl!

2017-07-28T09:17:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words!! I loved working with you and getting to see you recently! All the best to you both! <3

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

Jesi made our wedding cake dream come true. It was absolutely PERFECT! She was very easy to work with and very accommodating. I definitely recommend her to all future brides! I enjoyed our wedding cake so much, I had to contact her a year later to make our ONE year Anniversary... Read More cake. :) Thank you, JESI!!! <3.

2017-07-28T09:19:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words! All the best to you! <3

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Bryan B

I searched online for naked cakes in Houston and Dolce Designs had the best pictures. Jesi was great. She understood my vision and was so helpful with her own creative ideas which gave me the most beautiful vow renewal cake. All of her organic ingredients wowed me; and my... Read More guests are still raving about how beautiful and delicious my naked cake was. She baked fresh cupcakes in the flavors I requested to try for the tasting and even let me take the extras home to "share" with hubby. Whenever I have a wedding to plan, I always suggest her cakes to my brides. Jesi is a true professional and talented pastry chef!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Madison T

Jesi was incredible to work with. On top of being so talented, she is just so sweet! From the initial meeting to the wedding, and all the in-betweens, we didn't have a single complaint. Our cake was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined, and not to mention ABDOLUTELY... Read More delicious! Highly highly highly recommend Dolce Designs for all the sweet events in your life! Thanks, Jesi!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tamarah S

Absolutely love working with Dolce Designs! Her attention to detail are impeccable and her artistry is one of kind. I will always send my clients to Jesi because I know they are in good hands with her expertise and skill of cake baking/decorating.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Brittany A

Jesi is AMAZING! From start to finish she was able to capture my vision and excecute it perfectly! I am so happy I came across her website because I could not have asked for a better match. The lemon cake with blackberry icing was my favorite of the three flavor combos we chose... Read More :). Thank you so much, Jesi, for being such a kind and caring business owner and for making our wedding the sweetest! I wish i could post a picture here so everyone can see how gorgeous my cake was!

2017-05-25T10:25:47 Response from the vendor

Aww Erin! Thanks SO much for this amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I'm so happy you liked everything! All the best to you and your husband! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Michelle L

Dolce Designs did my wedding cake last March. It's been over a year and hiring Jesi was still one of my best decisions I made for our wedding. Jesi is always so professional, friendly and down to earth. We did one tasting with only her and made up our minds. Our wedding cake was... Read More exactly how I wanted it to look and our guests raved about the cake all night and even now ( a year later). Since our initial tasting, I've ordered a special occasion cake, our wedding cake, and several birthday cakes from Jesi. Basically, any chance I get to order a cake, I contact her. Hands down, better cake than you can get anywhere else at a reasonable price. Design wise, her pictures speak for themselves. Every single one looks beautiful. Her cake is moist and not overly sweet which I LOVE. It keeps so well even after freezing, we've frozen several leftover cakes. In fact, I normally order one size up, just so we have a bit more to keep for ourselves. They taste just as good even after a few months in the freezer. Just make sure you keep as much air out as you can when you pack the cake. My husband and I don't even have big sweet tooth, but her cakes are the exception. I can't say enough good things about Jesi. She's always a pleasure to talk to and extremely talented in what she does. Can't wait until my next order!

2017-04-08T13:40:55 Response from the vendor

Michelllleeeeeee! Oh my goodness thank you so much for this amazing review! I'm so grateful for clients like you! I love working with you and I will always be happy to make you cakes! You are the sweetest! Xoxo

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jamie D

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake.... Dolce Design is soo creative, talented and easy to work with!

2017-05-25T10:26:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! All the best to you! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 R N

Jesi made the most beautiful cake. It was a four tiered masterpiece. We absolutely loved it. It was also as delicious as it was beautiful. We can't thank Jesi enough for her suggestions and craftsmanship. We will definitely get another cake from her in the future.

2017-05-25T10:26:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!! I appreciate it so much!All the best <3 xoxo

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Stephanie L

I was in search of the perfect naked wedding cake for our October wedding and Jesi's was the perfect choice for us! She was very accommodating and was able to give us a carrot and pumpkin spice cake with cinnamon frosting. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious! We even had... Read More several guests ask us where the cake was from! If I ever need another cake for an event I will definitely be returning to Jesi!

2017-05-25T10:27:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you and your guests liked it <3 All the best! xoxo

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Nicole L

Jesi was very accommodating and professional throughout the process. She was also good about keeping in communication with me. Not only did the cake look beautiful, but it was delicious. She arrived the day of the wedding in plenty of time before our start for set up-she... Read More even took the time to do additional decorating of the the cake with flowers we had on hand. She was amazing as was her cake!

2017-02-08T12:32:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Nicole!! It was a pleasure working with you! You are both so amazing and down to earth, working with you was a dream! I wish you both and the kiddos all the happiness in the world! Take care! xoxo

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Ruby D

I cannot thank Jesi enough for the gorgeous cake she provided for my wedding on 1/7/17. She is amazingly talented and such a pleasure to work with. It only took one meeting for Jesi to know exactly what I wanted from my dream cake. My cake was so beautiful that wedding guests... Read More thought a few tiers were fake! I will definitely be using her again and I cannot recommend her enough!

2017-01-14T18:34:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ruby!! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy that You loved the cake! All the best to you and your husband! Stay in touch! Xoxo

Jesi Celeita

I love to design unique and beautiful cakes and find endless inspiration in the world around me. I have been baking for almost three decades and am constantly dreaming up amazing new flavors to try and beautiful designs. I would be honored to create your dream cake for your special day!